Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55686 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bester44(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
well I can not kill or stress myself for any man my greatest worries are how to become a successful woman, good mother to my kids, useful to the society and my family and most importantly be heavenly minded not killing myself over ordinary dust.

Lesbs are now heavenly minded...Buhari why
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
But why are some ladies this violent? it doesn't make any sense, he is not your husband, if he cheat you leave him peacefully and move on. Haba, is it that hard to find another boyfriend.
Chikita am here, worry no more
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
slightlyMad:
The guy is even cheap, look at his shoes
Ahhh.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by biacan(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah akpa amugrin
Dede, cool
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Donpenny(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
some girls are just too aggressive and emotional. Bros just thank God she didn't bath ur face with HCL or stab u with knife
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
na feminist guy wen de tolerate such noesense
na to collect d moni for all d kaya
make her eye clear
conductor123:
Wetin dey worry all these olosho sef
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
i no even unnerstand
d guy mumu no be small
SerVik:
Hollup! The guy stood there watching her destroy his property or what?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

What’s your point

I aint bringing out a point..I only asked a question if u r that side chick that leaves when d main is coming..#justaquestion
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I aint bringing out a point..I only asked a question if u r that side chick that leaves when d main is coming..#justaquestion

And what is that information going to do your life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

And what is that information going to do your life
Lol..actually, the info will do u more good than me
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Lol..actually, the info will do u more good than me

Go to bed

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Go to bed
Come join me
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by realabraham: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Reading comments here on nairaland, especially from the male folks will tell you that mothers have done a poor job raising their boys. As much as I condemn her actions, a woman's heart is more expensive than any material thing put together and yet, they feel it is their right to mess with it, date any number of girls they want but turn the table and they damn outrightly reject it. Nobody is even talking about the lady's heart. Have we deteriorated this much?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by slightlyMad(f): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Saucekide25:

Internet big girl. Later na garri you go soak sleep. Nonsense and Buhari

you and your cousins wey like your comment deserve to be flogged naked in the market square.
if those shoe aren't cheap to you, then you must be way cheaper that the cheap boyfriend.
no wonder you know the right time to soak your gari.
God will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Realali(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
BloggersNG:
Some girls have no chill, They are brutal, lol.. Now here is how it started she is the sidechick, she paid him a visit, when she learned that the Main chick was coming Over and she had to move out, The sidechick made sure she turned the house into a mini dustbin, by destroying almost all his properties leaving only the building..
His laptop, TV, Gas, Shoes, Table Chairs All Gone. Chai..This one is strong..
See more photos below!

New from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/sidechick-destroys-her-boyfriend-laptop.html?m=1

From the respond of that guy to the lady I can tell this is South Africa ( haibo ) and am use the guy that this happened to is a Nigeria know South Africa woman would try this with there country man she would be dead by now if she does try it with South Africa men
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by CioAngels(f): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2018
Sincerely speaking, this show of destruction was not necessary at all, you should leave and talk to him later, his response then, determines when to move on. Though it hurts, but you have to move on and leave him with the guilt, that is, if he ever had genuine feelings for you. You made your pain more painful by your actions. You should have been more patient with him. But how did you know the girl is the main girl? You just lost so cheaply with your temper which you could not control. You may have failed the guys cheap test by your hot temper. Be wise next time.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by TheBawse(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
See Matter, Na Jail Dis idiot gal go die put. na dis kind matter Edo Sars dey like handle , asthey would deal with her, she wld never forget the experience . properties u did nt buy ? God , send this kind babe my way .
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.

why na....
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by farnas2016: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2018
she is not a house materials
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Ngokafor(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2018
The girl did well..Serves the guy right.

.Imagine the silly cheat of a guy....If you dont want to be dealt with,be truthful and honest,otherwise whatever you see,you take.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Bester44:

Lesbs are now heavenly minded...Buhari why
Matthew 7:1
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Collins2028(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
She is Wife material[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Honestagbons(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
This one na fucking girl,she nor go fit say husband house,I dey tell u,she nor fit get anything for her husband,man nor fit up u for house,cos u nor need man success shame to u. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mamatwiny(f): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bester44:

U are deceiving urself, iya arugbo. If anyone tries that even in my dream, hell will be unleashed. I will not even raise a finger...she will pray for death to take her away

You don't even qualify to talk here. Learn how to woo to get one girl before you type on thread of ppl DT have many gf that even some are deceived and called side chicks unknown to them. The guy is lucky. Very lucky to have come out alive. He was just taught a small lesson that you cant mess with everybody.

Next time, he will look well before labelling somebody his side chick. Lying fools and deceivers deserve more .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bester44(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

You don't even qualify to talk here. Learn how to woo to get one girl before you type on thread of ppl DT have many gf that even some are deceived and called side chicks unknown to them. The guy is lucky. Very lucky to have come out alive. He was just taught a small lesson that you cant mess with everybody.

Next time, he will look well before labelling somebody his side chick. Lying fools and deceivers deserve more .

It's better they keep off from my lane. And the one that will finally date me will need her pastor or herbalist the more. I may not know how how to woo, but vengeance is one thing I can vow any day will not elude whoever tries rubbish with me. Those that tried such with me have stories to tell today. I only need to make pronouncements. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Serves him right, thunder fire him and his useless apartment. She should have torched the apartment sef. This mess would have been avoided if only he had remained faithful to his main chick. To anybody that think they can cheat on their partner and get away with it (be it male or female), May you get slapped with this kind of revenge.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mamatwiny(f): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bester44:

It's better they keep off from my lane. And the one that will finally date me will need her pastor or herbalist the more. I may not know how how to woo, but vengeance is one thing I can vow any day will not elude whoever tries rubbish with me. Those that tried such with me have stories to tell today. I only need to make pronouncements. Shikena

Nobody has monopoly of making pronouncements. A babe made pronouncement and the guy was wiped. The guys friends then made another pronouncement and the girl and her family wiped, her fathers lineage was ended. Innocent ppl became involved cos of stupid actions.

All because someone could not keep his dick one place.
Ppl shld learn to be faithful. If a relationship is not working, end it before starting a new one and not wasting ppls time, branding them side chicks. That is a very big insult. It wrecks emotions.

The babe in this story may end up hurting herself if care is not taken cos u can see she is almost going nuts.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by habsydiamond(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
When I see the way some girls react to infidelity dey funny me....as u don spoil thing na...Ur sadness go turn happiness abi......if the guy arrest her nko for property vandalization......she go Tay for cell pass rope for monkey yansh...
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by philcz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
SerVik:
Hollup! The guy stood there watching her destroy his property or what?
She actually handcuffed him in the deep freezer while doing the deed.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Jimi23(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Crazy.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by samuelmenkens: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Getting laid is something a lot of people enjoy. We can't help your game, but we can get you started with these awesome Hookup Apps.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Newmans: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
You don't need to apologize all you need do now is call or WhatsApp this numb. 08186392863 we will make that laptop work again for you.

Ikeja is the area computer Village is the venue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.