Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55684 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

undecided

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Saucekide25(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
slightlyMad:
The guy is even cheap, look at his shoes

Internet big girl. Later na garri you go soak sleep. Nonsense and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by strongpoison: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
hedonistic:
Seems this is a new trend. Any misfortune girl who the devil pushes to try this nonsense with me will receive deliverance the harsh way. I will beat her like an armed robber and cut off one of her breasts.

Idiot. Imagine the audacity. You wouldn't date a broke guy, but when a guy manages to arrange himself, you now want him to stick to only you as per say you be wetin? The sheer sense of entitlement of these useless girls is shocking. Why should a guy have only you in his life? And what makes you feel entitled to destroy his property because he uses his own money to date as many girls as he can afford to?
hedonistic:
Seems this is a new trend. Any misfortune girl who the devil pushes to try this nonsense with me will receive deliverance the harsh way. I will beat her like an armed robber and cut off one of her breasts.

Idiot. Imagine the audacity. You wouldn't date a broke guy, but when a guy manages to arrange himself, you now want him to stick to only you as per say you be wetin? The sheer sense of entitlement of these useless girls is shocking. Why should a guy have only you in his life? And what makes you feel entitled to destroy his property because he uses his own money to date as many girls as he can afford to?
hedonistic:

I don't blame u, I blame ur ancestors who taught u how to lie ad deceive girls ad think ull go scout free with it. u na rat poison I for use for u
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dyt(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

shibanbo:

Honesty ,straight forward you say ? what type ? are they married,as long as they are not legally married no legal bund between them.so as such been honest and straight forward is a matter of choice.

See them
Awon cheaters
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
shibanbo:

Honesty ,straight forward you say ? what type ? are they married,as long as they are not legally married no legal bund between them.so as such been honest and straight forward is a matter of choice.

I don’t get your point
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

you will do that too

I honestly don't know. I go wherever the mood takes me tongue
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dcholeric: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
see all these gold diggers come this thread get mind they ask "is it normal to double date?" ...very useless set of hypocrites .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Gkemz: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can't date a jealous, desperate and insecure girl. God saved my ass from one. Thank God it's over between us. Don't take this lightly because it has wrecked havoc and ended so many lives.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:
a guy can date many as he want n do u want to tell mi dat ur brother or ur bf is dating only u??
then be smart about it
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Afritop(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
I will make her pay for damages . angry what nonsense
Yes! After you have successfully damaged her emotions
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
And what if he's been living off her? None of you hypocritical beings has been objective here. Is it normal or acceptable to double date? How would you feel if you realise your girlfriend has been using you? Well, there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity. He Brought this upon himself so doesn't deserve pity whatsoever. This is one of the reasons I don't give relationships my all 'cause some guys are dogs in disguise.

dammm see i ve seen numerous ladies double dating and when I ask they say in case of fall out, one time I met one girl I think she's 40 now, I met her at a hotel in Lagos, I approached her and we became friends, she told me last year to put her in my heart and I was like "dammm" but you have a guy and she said yes but she doesn't know what may happen in the feature.

but within my heart I place her platonically, I don't know what she based me into.

then again she not some cheap bitch an entrepreneur she is.

basically I believe most ladies have some secret side men only few stay very very committed to one man one preekgrin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Davedgr8(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Try this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves undecided
cheesy
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
That lady had better be rich, cux I will put her through hell without going a shade green.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I honestly don't know. I go wherever the mood takes me tongue

ladies like you I have a way of handling your type especially when you try to be smart, I gave my ex total freedom to have fun in fact one time she was always watching out on me thinking I have some cool bitches around my cornergrin

hay remember she's south Africangrin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by loteliz(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can't waste my time and energy like that. Some men are not worth it.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
serves him right
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dcholeric:

Is relationship by force...if you fall for fake simply leave ...girls are the most fake when it concerns relationship issues.
fake body...attachment everywhere .
fake love...money induced love.
and you that is involved with them are you fake too?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
lexy2014:
I thought u were a lesbi?
is that the bone of contention?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by laydoh(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
As gentle,understanding and compassionate as i am,i cannot take this overrated tra$h.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
That's wassup! grin

*gangsta limp*

For real Xhosa you're better than this. I don't want to believe all your encounters with males have been bad, negative.
Don't you've anything positive to say about men?
Just one?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:
if Na ur brother she do dis to is dis wot u re going to sa Aunty mumu
my brother no mumu like u na

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Snow87(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
If I were the guy, I wouldn't even talk or lay any finger on her but she must pay double of those things. Stupid and useless daughter of Eve. Is it by force to marry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

ladies like you I have a way of handling your type especially when you try to be smart, I gave my ex total freedom to have fun in fact one time she was always watching out on me thinking I have some cool bitches around my cornergrin

hay remember she's south Africangrin

How do you handle them?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Adebowhales(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If we not married and she try this rubbish, It would be her last.
I pray you try this with my sister..
Bro, you will live to tell the story.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
emperormossad:

For real Xhosa you're better than this. I don't want to believe all your encounters with males have been bad, negative.
Don't you've anything positive to say about men?
Just one?

They have glossier hair.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Coldfeets: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
My anger right now viewing this disaster is that the girl will later come back begging for forgiveness and blaming the devil... as usual.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
For guys dat multiple date be man enough to let a babe know her position in the relationship...weda she's d main chick or d side chic.at least then she will know her boundary and dis type of fuk up won't happen cheesy.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are a headless goat don't quote me again..... Uzuor

Girl, use your vagina to think please...it's your work

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SantaDomino(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
May something worse than this befall any member of your family that is cheating on his girlfriend not wife oo! Even if it's your 1st son if you finally get married. Just imagine, chick oo not wife if na wife, na her type dey pour man acid when man dey sleep. Nonsense generation.

agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
And what if he's been living off her? None of you hypocritical beings has been objective here. Is it normal or acceptable to double date? How would you feel if you realise your girlfriend has been using you? Well, there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity. He Brought this upon himself so doesn't deserve pity whatsoever. This is one of the reasons I don't give relationships my all 'cause some guys are dogs in disguise.

What is worth doing is worth doing well. And that includes relationships.
Just because some people die from air crash when them embark on journeys does not prevent you from traveling by air if needs be.
I don't support violence in any form. If the guy is immature to debase himself by double dating, she should have applied wisdom and elevated herself above the illogical relationship by quitting quietly. I mean, two wrongs do not make a right. She hasn't proven a positive value by debasing herself in this way. Definitely, she's not done herself any good.
I hope people learn to forgive and let go of hurtful relationships without resorting to violence or bad-mouthing. Maturity is not rocket science, we become more matured by applying ourselves to do the right thing even in the face of the greatest provocation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.