Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55687 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, rarely do relationships end just because. There's usually a reason. Enough about that.

My comments on Nairaland are not about my personal experience. I don't carry my emotional baggage & whatnot when I come here. Half of it is tongue-in-cheek & the other half is just me being an ass smiley

Ok. Now I know better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

dammm see i ve seen numerous ladies double dating and when I ask they say in case of fall out, one time I met one girl I think she's 40 now, I met her at a hotel in Lagos, I approached her and we became friends, she told me last year to put her in my heart and I was like "dammm" but you have a guy and she said yes but she doesn't know what may happen in the feature.

but within my heart I place her platonically, I don't know what she based me into.

then again she not some cheap bitch an entrepreneur she is.

basically I believe most ladies have some secret side men only few stay very very committed to one man one preekgrin
lol na today? In short in Nigeria in most relationships both the guy and the lady double date. The guy will have multiple chics while d babe will have multiple side guys plus sugar daddies. Na d one wey dem catch be cheat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SantaDomino(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Frustrated thing!!! grin grin grin

agbonkamen:
mumu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
BdorianGray:

Matinez what da heck are you saying- that lady is simply using you as spare tyre..If u don't know... Can u imagine, she doesn't know what may happen in future.. Well, I wonder what kinda lady wld be stupid enough to tell a Guy that...and what kinda Guy wld give an ear to that...
Am not saying u ain't smart oh! But this ur Tory get bow leg...

OK do you have anything else to add to this which you just typed?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
lefulefu:
lol na today? In short in Nigeria in most relationships both the guy and the lady double date. The guy will have multiple chics while d babe will have multiple side guys plus sugar daddies. Na d one wey dem catch be cheat.

yeah truegrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:
I can nt b smart because I dnt ask any of dem 4 money so dey knw dat if u do anything bad u go
well I can not kill or stress myself for any man my greatest worries are how to become a successful woman, good mother to my kids, useful to the society and my family and most importantly be heavenly minded not killing myself over ordinary dust.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
is that the bone of contention?
I remember a post about a plus size lady from Twitter who said she needed a bf, a companion and sex mate. Ur response 2 that post was that cos she was fat, u didn't think u could finger her pvssy. Was fingering another lady's pvssy d bone of contention in that discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by BdorianGray(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

OK do you have anything else to add to this which you just typed?

Martin Nwanne! E bu ISI Aki grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Are u sure u aint that sidechick?

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Are u sure u aint that sidechick?

What’s your point
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
nice one. Kudos to her.
She taught the cheating brat a lesson.
Why deceiving her when you already have a main girlfriend?
Bravo girl.
You rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
lexy2014:
I remember a post about a plus size lady from Twitter who said she needed a bf, a companion and sex mate. Ur response 2 that post was that cos she was fat, u didn't think u could finger her pvssy. Was fingering another lady's pvssy d bone of contention in that discussion?
yes fingering a pyssy as a lady does not make me a lesb but an experienced driver grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
Yepa,see admission.so ladies dey fear,fear of the unknown,fear of losing bfs.i tot u guys are kingkongs,u dnt nid man,na man nid u.so all facade.
We need each other but that I am scared of losing someone doesn't mean I can't dump him at the slightest provocation. So don't get comfortable cheesy.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
BdorianGray:

Martin Nwanne! E bu ISI Aki grin

hahahahah akpa amugrin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by thunderbabs: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thank God she be side chick.

That kinda chick can kill her husband.

She's uncultured. I fear ladies like this
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by showstopperss(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
why wont she remain a side chick with this her foolish act...she gat no chill@ all, will all this her display of foolishness help her out
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
hahaha thankGod you admitted that you have got tiniest and shortest dick grin.....peace

That's just an irony...mumu! Mind you,Irony is the use of words to convey the opposite of their literal meaning
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
castrol180:

That's just an irony...mumu! Mind you,Irony is the use of words to convey the opposite of their literal meaning
ODE
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
ODE

Obo e ti baje sugbon ma si do e ti mo ba mu ee
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by HeWrites(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Any lady that tries this shii with me will be DEMONIZED and DISFIGURED
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Fitbillionairep: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
I will kill her and make it look like an accident
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by DavidEsq(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
And what if he's been living off her? None of you hypocritical beings has been objective here. Is it normal or acceptable to double date? How would you feel if you realise your girlfriend has been using you? Well, there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity. He Brought this upon himself so doesn't deserve pity whatsoever. This is one of the reasons I don't give relationships my all 'cause some guys are dogs in disguise.

That doesnt remove the fact that the things destroyed are his and dey wr maliciously destroyed. Besides, d story never said he was living off her. Dats ur own "maybe".

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
E pain am grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Authoreety:
. Na ds type of gal dey born pipo like derico

U get am....Uwammama, Oyenusi, Anini and d rest dem
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
well I can not kill or stress myself for any man my greatest worries are how to become a successful woman, good mother to my kids, useful to the society and my family and most importantly be heavenly minded not killing myself over ordinary dust.
Aunty u just use ur brain to get wot am talking about now
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
yes fingering a pyssy as a lady does not make me a lesb but an experienced driver grin grin
driver, bus conductor, motor boy or motor girl, passenger...any one u choose. As long as we are talking about a lady who is pvssy inclined and not dick inclined, we are saying d same thing
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bester44(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Try this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves undecided

Awon eeyan theupsetgirl1. Theupsetgirl's leeches
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by edubaba(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Baby boys with Pampers everywhere. That's why I always advice... Define the relationship from the beginning. You dare not smash a real man property's/stuffs if ain't the one that bought it, even if you are the owner. Unless you are insane then yaba left will welcome you. undecidedYou dare not .... For what nah !!
wink angry
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bester44(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Get close to her and see her stab you to death with the knife she used to cut the shoes

U are deceiving urself, iya arugbo. If anyone tries that even in my dream, hell will be unleashed. I will not even raise a finger...she will pray for death to take her away
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bester44(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
strongpoison:
[color=#770077][/color]

I don't blame u, I blame ur ancestors who taught u how to lie ad deceive girls ad think ull go scout free with it. u na rat poison I for use for u

Dis tin pain u wella. It's like you're fugly
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by purples25(f): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
It's painful but unfair. If it was the other way round , a guy breaking all that stuff would be regarded as a psycho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.