Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55683 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by laydoh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have that time, is he the only man in the world, one might be busy sticking to the wrong person not knowing that there are better people out there but fear won't let us leave. Fear of the unknown.
Yepa,see admission.so ladies dey fear,fear of the unknown,fear of losing bfs.i tot u guys are kingkongs,u dnt nid man,na man nid u.so all facade.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Try this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves undecided

I stand with u bro
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dcholeric: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
and you that is involved with them are you fake too?
maybe grin...I don't hide my flaws otherwise how do I solve them?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
mikky4764:
Hmmm na wa o. Who is to be blamed, the guy wey leave main chick go dey find sidechick, abi the babe wey gree to be the side chick in the first place?

Mainchick
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
revontuli:
I don't condone the violent behavior, but if you sow wind you harvest a hurricane.
Dishonesty, lying and cheating comes with such risks.
No sympathy for the guy, I hope he learned his lesson and he will be honest to his future partners and only date the women who agree with that kind of relationships.

Excuse me young woman, where is the place of forgiveness in our lives? What's happening here? It seems we have decided to discard virtuous traits in a bid to 'prove' a point.
I have sympathy for him even though he's done wrong. I mean hating him won't make me a saint either. If the man was in her shoes and treated her that way, would you agree to date him if he approached you considering that he has displayed aggressive tendencies?
Jesus, almost everyone is interested in 'getting back' at the offender, that doesn't make us better either.
He who does not have any sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How do you handle them?

honestly this is solemnly for just megrin

we have over 500 viewers observing heregrin not everything I can say to you not especially this you just asked!
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

honestly this is solemnly for just megrin

we have over 500 viewers observing heregrin not everything I can say to you not especially this you just asked!

OK.

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dafreeguy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I feel things like this can be avoided if people are honest and most importantly straight forward with each other. I have someone here who’s comfortable being a side chick. Whenever the main is coming,she leaves. I am not justifying her behavior but just saying.

Are u sure u aint that sidechick?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
If you cannot forgive and let go peacefully after you've been hurt, if you resort to 'getting back' at the other person, you're weak. Very weak.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
SantaDomino:
May something worse than this befall any member of your family that is cheating on his girlfriend not wife oo! Even if it's your 1st son if you finally get married. Just imagine, chick oo not wife if na wife, na her type dey pour man acid when man dey sleep. Nonsense generation.

May thunder fire u if u ever fu*ck any woman that is not your wife, my brothers don't cheat on their girlfriends or wives no mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Strikethem: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
I swear, no lady fit try this with me. She will pay with her own life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
lenghtinny:
That girl will always remain a side chick angry
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They have glossier hair.
grin grin. Funny.
Common. I'm serious. Just one. Tell me.
I follow your comments sometimes, some of them make me gape. No offense meant.
You seem to gloat over mistakes men make. Deliberate or accidental. Pick up on faults easily.
Just give me some positive stuffs.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Culin(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy she should have just burnt the whole house down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by swift25(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
loll grin she how she behead the laptop, when a woman is angry run for your life. remain small it for be in head
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
castrol180:

Girl, use your vagina to think please...it's your work
I won't be surprise if you one of those small dick guys...

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SantaDomino(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
May that same thunder fire you if you as much as kiss any man that isn't your husband. Sickening!!!

agbonkamen:
May thunder fire u if u ever fu*ck any woman that is not your wife, my brothers don't cheat on their girlfriends or wives no mouth
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
emperormossad:

grin grin. Funny.
Common. I'm serious. Just one. Tell me.
I follow your comments sometimes, some of them make me gape. No offense meant.
You seem to gloat over mistakes men make. Deliberate or accidental. Pick up on faults easily.
Just give me some positive stuffs.

I have nothing positive to say smiley

Btw, that's not true that I always pick on men. I'm one of the biggest horndogs on Nairaland grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by laydoh(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I honestly don't know. I go wherever the mood takes me tongue
wat if it takes u inside lagoon?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
I won't be surprise if you one of those small dick guys...

But if care is not taken, it could be used to destroy your cervix and womb as small as it is...
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Afritop:

Yes! After you have successfully damaged her emotions

Not an excuse to damage my properties. I will make her pay to the last penny .
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by laydoh(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Afritop:

she neva damage someone else's?na dem dey do am pass.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
wat if it takes u inside lagoon?

I said WHEREVER. I didn't stutter. Go figure!
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by emperormossad(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I have nothing positive to say smiley

Btw, that's not true that I always pick on men. I'm one of the biggest horndogs on Nairaland grin

You're telling me all your encounters with them have ended badly? All?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
my brother no mumu like u na
I can nt b mumu now because dey never born d gal Wu will try dis wit mi or any of my brother. But ur boyfriend can b mumu ooo I dnt care
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by BdorianGray(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

dammm see i ve seen numerous ladies double dating and when I ask they say in case of fall out, one time I met one girl I think she's 40 now, I met her at a hotel in Lagos, I approached her and we became friends, she told me last year to put her in my heart and I was like "dammm" but you have a guy and she said yes but she doesn't know what may happen in the feature.

but within my heart I place her platonically, I don't know what she based me into.

then again she not some cheap bitch an entrepreneur she is.

basically I believe most ladies have some secret side men only few stay very very committed to one man one preekgrin

Matinez what da heck are you saying- that lady is simply using you as spare tyre..If u don't know... Can u imagine, she doesn't know what may happen in future.. Well, I wonder what kinda lady wld be stupid enough to tell a Guy that...and what kinda Guy wld give an ear to that...
Am not saying u ain't smart oh! But this ur Tory get bow leg...
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
then be smart about it
I can nt b smart because I dnt ask any of dem 4 money so dey knw dat if u do anything bad u go
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
emperormossad:

You're telling me all your encounters with them have ended badly? All?

Lol, rarely do relationships end just because. There's usually a reason. Enough about that.

My comments on Nairaland are not about my personal experience. I don't carry my emotional baggage & whatnot when I come here. Half of it is tongue-in-cheek & the other half is just me being an ass smiley
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
castrol180:

But if care is not taken, it could be used to destroy your cervix and womb as small as it is...
hahaha thankGod you admitted that you have got tiniest and shortest dick grin.....peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Afritop:

Doesn’t give her any right to damage my properties. I will make her pay to the last Kobo !! undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
SantaDomino:
May that same thunder fire you if you as much as kiss any man that isn't your husband. Sickening!!!

mumu grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.