Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Awolowo Had No Equal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Had No Equal (29610 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / awolowo had no power to remove Western nigeria from Nigeria. Only Ademusiwa has / Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2010
I sometime wonder how you people think. Look at this satellite pictures. How do you say a place like imo state should be getting more money than state with nearly 10 times its population. and you keep on insteading. That is what you want. And you expect them to like you and vote for you. haba, only a fool would vote for you.

You are going to give account before God. It is not nice to be heartless. It is a wicked and hearless thing to do.

What the deji of akure did was symbol. You want to know the truth. Go and ask your father. If I am correct they are trying to tell you, if the king does not spare his wife, the yorubas would not spare you people.

The Yorubas are ready to fight a civil war, if you do not write the wrong. They are preparing people heart for a civil war if Jonathan do not correct the wrong.

I am telling you the truth knowing the Yoruba culture. They are telling you, we are ready for war. That is the symbol of what happen. Go and find from your father.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

Also why was Zik trying to be the premier in the West? Were the Yoruba people lacking credible leadership that an Igbo man would try to be the leader of the Western region? Did a Northerner try to be a leader in any region other than his own? Did a Yoruba man try to be the leader of the Eastern region.

You guys should stop this moronic argument about carpet-crossing. What southern unity are you talking about? when was the south united? The question is, what was chasing Zik in the East that he was not just interested in it?

I hope you did not assume that your moronic brother was getting away with his idiotic rants. I merely ignored him just like I promised I would each time he exhibits his typical duplicity. undecided

He is wondering why Zik would want to contest elections outside Igboland and specifically in western Nigeria, but he would deny carpet crossing with every fiber of his being! shocked What a character! So, what are we arguing then?
Wasn't there a time an Hausa man was the Mayor of Enugu?

Isn't this the whole point of my grouse with Awolowos evil seeds which created mindsets like that of Katsumoto?
So, it is a crime to contest elections outside of ones region. And Sefago was wanting me to prove the Yoruba only vote Yoruba candidates. I don't know what you people are smoking!

Had it being that a Nigerian can contest and win elections in all parts of Nigeria, would we be in the mess we are today?
So what are you people complaining about when Igbos want to secede from Nigeria?

When I came to this forum newly, my argument was that peoples of different values and understanding should not form a nation together. When I say that, you call for my head! What do you people want in Nigeria? Oh I know! You want to have Nigeria on your own warped terms.
No chance! It's either we are ONE country or we divide. Simple.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by SEFAGO(m): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2010
^ You are such a fool. Consider the fact that Zik was contesting during an era in Nigeria when people still strongly identified with their ethnic group as opposed to any other group. You are now comparing it to an hausa mayor which is a prolly a different timeline.

He is wondering why Zik would want to contest elections outside Igboland and specifically in western Nigeria, but he would deny carpet crossing with every fiber of his being! Shocked What a character! So, what are we arguing then? Huh Huh

What time was this? was this not recent? Ziks case was just when Nigerian identity was at its infancy. Why are you not even making sensible comparisons.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ You are such a fool. Consider the fact that Zik was contesting during an era in Nigeria when people still strongly identified with their ethnic group as opposed to any other group. You are now comparing it to an hausa mayor which is a prolly a different timeline.

What time was this? was this not recent? Ziks case was just when Nigerian identity was at its infancy. Why are you not even making sensible comparisons.

Hey boy, I cannot be your history teacher, so scram!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2010
I have been greatly insulted on this thread. undecided

Thank God that my troublesome dys are ova
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by tkb417(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2010
FL Gators:

I have been greatly insulted on this thread. undecided

Thank God that my troublesome dys are ova
i struggle to make meanings out of your posts

been studying it for a while; do you have to comment where you dont understand what they are saying?
wait for Sefago elsewhere, this isnt where you can make meaninful contribution; dont u think so?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by SEFAGO(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2010
She means that people on this thread have insulted her, and that if not that she has repented from being troublesome, she would have started fighting lol. FL Gator used to look for people's trouble and fight randomly before. She passed the baton to me.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by tkb417(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2010
SEFAGO:

She means that people on this thread have insulted her, and that if not that she has repented from being troublesome, she would have started fighting lol. FL Gator used to look for people's trouble and fight randomly before. She passed the baton to me.
u think i dont know Alagolo?

hehehe, shes my friend but i'll advise she let u handle the 'battles' while she looks from afar

i doubt FL understands all these political gobbledygook
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by KnowAll(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=14pt]I can remember downtown Ibadan city in 1975 was like the downtown of any American City. I remember going to New Court Road Kingsway Shop in 1977 on a father Xmas trip with my other siblings, what intrigue me then was b4 we saw the Father Xmas we all queue to get on this mini-train that took us a 100 yards to the Father Xmas’s Grotto, as a boy who was visiting Western Nigeria for first time having spent my formative years in Kano, this was pure magic and amazing.

Another memory I had of the good old days in roaring Ibadan was the escalator stairways at Kingsway, even modern shopping malls like ShopRite in Lagos lacks this mundane infrastructure that was like a magic stairway.

Awolowo was just a super-human, he was light years above his time, his stint in government in the early 60’s surpasses modern day Governor’s of today despite the technological advancement of today. A lot of these men who parade themselves as Governors should cover their faces in shame.[/size]
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

I hope you did not assume that your moronic brother was getting away with his idiotic rants. I merely ignored him just like I promised I would each time he exhibits his typical duplicity. undecided

He is wondering why Zik would want to contest elections outside Igboland and specifically in western Nigeria, but he would deny carpet crossing with every fiber of his being! shocked What a character! So, what are we arguing then?

Isn't this the whole point of my grouse with Awolowos evil seeds which created mindsets like that of Katsumoto?
So, it is a crime to contest elections outside of ones region. And Sefago was wanting me to prove the Yoruba only vote Yoruba candidates. I don't know what you people are smoking!

Had it being that a Nigerian can contest and win elections in all parts of Nigeria, would we be in the mess we are today?
So what are you people complaining about when Igbos want to secede from Nigeria?

When I came to this forum newly, my argument was that peoples of different values and understanding should not form a nation together. When I say that, you call for my head! What do you people want in Nigeria? Oh I know! You want to have Nigeria on your own warped terms.

As usual, you argue with your hands and not your brains. Is democracy not about numbers? Why did Americans not vote for a black president 200 years ago? Could it be because their country was in its infancy and blacks were still considered primitive? How many Yankees have won elections in the confederate states? Has a scottish man won elections in england? Has an English man won elections in scotland? Do you see where I am going with these? Those cpuntries, the UK and US, have had democracies and their country for several centuries but people still contest primarily in their regions. There may be a few candidates who have contested outside their regions in the US and the UK but I am sure it will be a very small number.

So back to my questions, ode. Why should Zik want to be the leader of the Western region? Why not the Northern region that had less qualified candidates than the Western region. Nigeria was not yet a nation and to expect the kind or political maturity which is absent in almost all republics is not only naive but also disingenuous. Yoruba people had had different leadership and organised societies for several centuries and you expect that they would accept leadership from a man from a region that did not have the sort of organised leadership that they were used to. This is also considering that there were several credible leaders in the west at the time. The fact is that Zik miscalculated; he assumed that because Yoruba people were very liberal and accommodating, that they would allow him be their leader.

Please save your idiotic argument for lalaland; in the real world, people vote their own. You can ignore me all you want but I will not let you pass your conjectural crap as fact on these forums. I will defeat you each time because I use facts to debate while you use your ninny.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2010
Focus on Jonathan. Here is it. Who are the jonathan planners. You ask yourself why is not supporting the yorubas  if you see injustice done to others you correct it. Obasanjo was the one who gave 13% derivation. So jonathan has no moral right to denied us justice. No leader ever obey the 13% derivation. obasanjo wa the one.
2. When he no say malo no go vote for him, which one him dey do. tell yourself truth,  if him give all the food for malo hand. you know wetin go happen for him. Nabba impreachment again. Jonathan is setting up himself for a fail.

Compare Ikorodu in lagos to Imo state,  How do you give Imo state 27 local government and lagos 20,  How?? It is only a man heart is heartless that would want that to continue my people. Anyone who believe in justice and the fear of God would stop it now. Jonathan needs to change it.

Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2010
Focus on Jonathan. Here is it. Who are the jonathan planners.  You ask yourself why is not supporting the yorubas  if you see injustice done to others you correct it. Obasanjo was the one who gave 13% derivation. So jonathan has no moral right to denied us justice. No leader ever obey the 13% derivation. obasanjo wa the one.
2. When he no say malo no go vote for him, which one him dey do.  tell yourself truth,  if him give all the food for malo hand. you know wetin go happen for him. Nabba impreachment again. Jonathan is setting up himself for a fail.

Compare Ikorodu in lagos to Imo state, How do you give Imo state 27 local government and lagos 20, How?? It is only a man heart is heartless that would want that to continue my people. Anyone who believe in justice and the fear of God would stop it now. Jonathan needs to change it.

Imo state, look if you can not show southern solidarity toward injustice against us. Why do you expect us to do the same for you. Do unto others what you want people to do unto you.

Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2010
Look I dont know how your heart can be so heartless. You see america and the west success is because they try to do the right thing. In our cased , we dont do the right thing.

see Gombe state.

Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by tkb417(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2010
i seriously struggle to get Becomrichs points with those maps

i dont see anythn in the maps or am i retarded?

what are u showing in the maps?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2010
Here is my point ikorodu is just a local government in Lagos state. And is nearly as populated as two state in Nigeria. Imo state and gombe. but you pay the lagos state not ikorudu less than Imo state . And you want it to continue. Do any moral or upright person do that. It is a matter of injustice.

It must be correct before the election, The Yorubas would not vote the PDP in 2011, that why the Yorubas are preparing for a civil war to correct it with a war.  What deji Akure did is they are trying to tell you if the king does not spare the wife the one he love. No man would be spare. They are only preparing the people for a civil war. You are about to see a civil war.

You can still stop a civil war now. It is not too late.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by bkbabe97: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2010
tkb417:

I thot I was the only one!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2010
Musiwa,:

Here is my point ikorodu is just a local government in Lagos state. And is nearly as populated as two state in Nigeria. Imo state and gombe. but you pay the lagos state not ikorudu less than Imo state . And you want it to continue. Do any moral or upright person do that. It is a matter of injustice.

It must be correct before the election, The Yorubas would not vote the PDP in 2011, that why the Yorubas are preparing for a civil war to correct it with a war.  What deji Akure did is they are trying to tell you if the king does not spare the wife the one he love. No man would be spare. They are only preparing the people for a civil war. You are about to see a civil war.

Please take your incoherent gibberish somewhere else. Are you a spambot gone bad?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2010
The Yorubas use signal to speak without saying a single word. Something are done when they are ready for a civil war.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by tkb417(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2010
Musiwa,:

It must be correct before the election, The Yorubas would not vote the PDP in 2011, that why the Yorubas are preparing for a civil war to correct it with a war. What deji Akure did is they are trying to tell you if the king does not spare the wife the one he love. No man would be spare. They are only preparing the people for a civil war. You are about to see a civil war.

ok shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

As usual, you argue with your hands and not your brains. Is democracy not about numbers? Why did Americans not vote for a black president 200 years ago? Could it be because their country was in its infancy and blacks were still considered primitive? How many Yankees have won elections in the confederate states? Has a scottish man won elections in england? Has an English man won elections in scotland? Do you see where I am going with these? Those cpuntries, the UK and US, have had democracies and their country for several centuries but people still contest primarily in their regions. There may be a few candidates who have contested outside their regions in the US and the UK but I am sure it will be a very small number.

[size=15pt]So back to my questions, ode. Why should Zik want to be the leader of the Western region? Why not the Northern region that had less qualified candidates than the Western region. Nigeria was not yet a nation and to expect the kind or political maturity which is absent in almost all republics is not only naive but also disingenuous. Yoruba people had had different leadership and organised societies for several centuries and you expect that they would accept leadership from a man from a region that did not have the sort of organised leadership that they were used to. This is also considering that there were several credible leaders in the west at the time. The fact is that Zik miscalculated; he assumed that because Yoruba people were very liberal and accommodating, that they would allow him be their leader.[/size]
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Nigeria can be divided- its not a big deal to me but will it NO.

There is not a country in the world that doesnt have people with different values and understandings, so what are you saying? Stop talking like an idiot Nigeria is just 50 years- America that is 4 times older is just receiving a black president.

and hes probably going to be the only one for next 50 years.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
SEFAGO:

Awww Thanks jare.  kiss

tkb417:

u think i dont know Alagolo?

hehehe, shes my friend but i'll advise she let u handle the 'battles' while she looks from afar

i doubt FL understands all these political gobbledygook
You're right tho, I really dont.  Dont think I want to understand Ujukwa this and Awolowo that.

tkb417:

No comment grin tongue

Ok, am out, then.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Dede1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

So back to my questions, ode. Why should Zik want to be the leader of the Western region? Why not the Northern region that had less qualified candidates than the Western region. Nigeria was not yet a nation and to expect the kind or political maturity which is absent in almost all republics is not only naive but also disingenuous. Yoruba people had had different leadership and organised societies for several centuries and you expect that they would accept leadership from a man from a region that did not have the sort of organised leadership that they were used to. This is also considering that there were several credible leaders in the west at the time. The fact is that Zik miscalculated; he assumed that because Yoruba people were very liberal and accommodating, that they would allow him be their leader.

Please save your idiotic argument for lalaland; in the real world, people vote their own. You can ignore me all you want but I will not let you pass your conjectural crap as fact on these forums. I will defeat you each time because I use facts to debate while you use your ninny.

Are you sure about this present day feel-happy and make-for-media-house concoction? I think exploratory research would have uncovered a well balanced, not made for all eyes, historic appendages about African-Americans and USA presidency.

Democracy also guarantees that a citizen can register to vote and voted for where the citizen domiciled. In this case, Azikiwe was living in western region and had every privilege in the books to vote and contest electoral position in western region of Nigeria. In USA, the major factor that will determine if candidate contests an election is place of domicile. During the era in question, an Igbo person contested and won electoral seat to represent Benin city.

Wow!!! I could not believe my ears about these tidings generated by Katsumoto. If you have proffered that Nigeria had been and will remain fractured during voting, why are we deceiving ourselves about one-Nigeria? I guess it is hypocrisy.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Musiwa13: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
Zik had the right to contest where ever he found himself. Why dont you see it this way. Awo was good. He started so many thing that Zik, did not in the east. even igbos would prefer Awo to be thier leaders than zik. Most igbos who made it was based on person effort and not that zik did anything for them. Igbos people are hard workers.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
Dede1:

Are you sure about this present day feel-happy and make-for-media-house concoction? I think exploratory research would have uncovered a well balanced, not made for all eyes, historic appendages about African-Americans and USA presidency.

Democracy also guarantees that a citizen can register to vote and voted for where the citizen domiciled. In this case, Azikiwe was living in western region and had every privilege in the books to vote and contest electoral position in western region of Nigeria. In USA, the major factor that will determine if candidate contests an election is place of domicile. During the era in question, an Igbo person contested and won electoral seat to represent Benin city.    

Wow!!! I could not believe my ears about these tidings generated by Katsumoto. If you have proffered that Nigeria had been and will remain fractured during voting, why are we deceiving ourselves about one-Nigeria? I guess it is hypocrisy.   

Place of residence to determine where to contest. I ask again, there are many scots living in england, why has not one contested in England? Also why don't the english contest in Scotland? What you should be doing is citing many examples of people who have contested and won elections in places outside their regions of origin. Instead you are postulating some utopian fantasy. Did we not learn democracy from the British? Why should Nigerians suddenly develop a political maturity that our teachers and other more mature democracies have not developed in several centuries? Please stop this silly argument. Perhaps you can say this because Awo or TOS Benson were not seeking to be premiers in the East and please forget this place of residence bull.sh.i.t.

Besides, I am not a fan of the central system introduced by Gowon. I believe in true federalism or confederationism. Nigeria needs strong regions based on a collective will and a weak centre. Why should an Easterner be the premier in the East and the West and Northerner the premier in the North? Are you suggesting that there were no credible leaders in the west? Being a westerner I want a westerner to be my leader. That westerners were accommodating should not be misconstrued as them been mugus. If a man from Zamfara born in Anambra and residing in Anambra decides to run for governor of Anambra (or the state you are from) will you vote for him? Zik was born in Zungeru in the North, why did he not contest for the premiership there? Residing in Lagos was not enough for him to have contested the premiership of the West.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by soyad: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
I pity IGBO people , why is that you guys alway think upside down . For any one to say that Awolowo did not do anything for Nigeria is pure madness .Do you know why Igboland is notorious for armed robery , kidnapping and crimes generally , it is because no Igbo leader was intelligent enough to do what Awolowo did for his people . Until you people change ,negativity will remain in your land ,it is an advice
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Sauron1: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
soyad:

I pity IGBO people , why is that you guys alway think upside down . For any one to say that Awolowo did not do anything for Nigeria is pure madness .Do you know why Igboland is notorious for armed robery , kidnapping and crimes generally , it is because no Igbo leader was intelligent enough to do what Awolowo did for his people . Until you people change ,negativity will remain in your land ,it is an advice

Not all of them think upside down.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
this thread it about to BLOW UP. already on front page hmmmm
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
Dede1:

Bros Dede1, you better believe what you read from that two faced character. I don't know what he knows about the USA, but he fails to see that President Obama was born in Hawaii but contested for US Senate and presidency from Illinois; Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is from Texas, but represented New York in Senate. I can go on.

The formative era of the Nigerian nation namely the 50s was a time the US was emerging a truly egalitarian society, and Zik being a product of the US education system wanted the best for Nigeria. He wanted a Nigeria where Nigerians can contest elections in areas of domicile. In the US, it takes one year to establish domicile. If there is any Nigerian that truly was ahead of his peers (at least in the ideals of forming a federal system of government) it was Zik. None other.

I hope you see why I keep saying that Awolowo destroyed southern Nigerian unity for ever. With the likes of Katsumoto who wants to eat their cakes and have it, forming a nation between Yoruba and Igbo is almost an impossibility. Which is why we have an arrested development.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
And I blame Awolowo because, before the carpet crossing incident, the Yoruba was even leading in cosmopolitanism in Nigeria, which is why Zik chose to contest there. How could Zik contest in a backward north? Doesn't make sense to me.
From the carpet crossing incident, the drift apart between the Igbo and Yoruba began. Some of the evil seeds sowed then are now being manifested in the mindsets of the Katsumotos of this forum.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
[b]Let the truth be said;

Was Awolowo a pro-developmental leader?

Answer: Oh yes! One of the most developmental leaders of any tribe in Nigeria. His developmental Foresight, educational provisions and general stride with technological advancement were true evidence of my assertion.

Was Awolowo a Nationalistic leader?

Answer: Hell no! He was more concerned about his ethnic group than Nigeria as a whole. His developmental efforts were directed to the benefit of his ethnic group and region, with little to show for national development. It is a well known fact that he was a symbol of the Yoruba's political might in the post-colonial days.

Was Awolowo the greatest leader in Nigeria?

Answer: Nope! If you are talking about Nigeria as a whole, he is not. He is the greatest leader of his tribe and region not Nigeria as a whole. The north would claim that Tafawa balewa/Ahmaedu bello and other northern leaders were the greatest leaders in Nigeria. The Igbos would claim that about Ojukwu. So it is not surprising that Yorubas see Awolowo as the greatest leader Nigeria has ever had. However, he is not. In terms of nationalistic leadership qualities, Nnamdi Azikiwe was a better leader than Awolowo. This is why many Igbos including me don't like him. Igbos feel that he was a fool by sacrificing alot for Nigeria's unity, while his mates were standing for their ethnic groups and region.

Was Awolowo an important  player in Nigeria's unity?

Answer: Oh yes! He was. When he refused to declare a separate country for the western region, and instead decided to forgive the people that imprisoned him against the people that released him, he actually preserved Nigeria as a country. He was however seen as a "Coward" and "Ungrateful" individual by the Igbos after that event. However, he helped to keep Nigeria one by doing that.

Was Awolowo a Bad or Good man?

Answer: It is relative. To the Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis, he was a Sweetheart and a symbol of a true leader.  To the Igbos and most eastern tribes, he was a Coward, a saboteur and a devil in the making. Nothing can change these perceptions, no matter how much you argue.

I am Igbo, So you should know how I feel about him. That being said, the truth has to be told.[/b]
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by TewMuch: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Bros Dede1, you better believe what you read from that two faced character. I don't know what he knows about the USA, but he fails to see that President Obama was born in Hawaii but contested for US Senate and presidency from Illinois; Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is from Texas, but represented New York in Senate. I can go on.

The formative era of the Nigerian nation namely the 50s was a time the US was emerging a truly egalitarian society, and Zik being a product of the US education system wanted the best for Nigeria. He wanted a Nigeria where Nigerians can contest elections in areas of domicile. In the US, it takes one year to establish domicile. If there is any Nigerian that truly was ahead of his peers (at least in the ideals of forming a federal system of government) it was Zik. None other.

I hope you see why I keep saying that Awolowo destroyed southern Nigerian unity for ever. With the likes of Katsumoto who wants to eat their cakes and have it, forming a nation between Yoruba and Igbo is almost an impossibility. Which is why we have an arrested development.

You mean in a country separated by regions it made sense for Zik who was non yoruba to contest in the Yoruba region and win? . Even if you are trying to say ZIK  was influenced by his American experience, you must be delusional becuse in the 60's that  would have been almost impossible if Nigeria's type of government was the system of government in America. Your argument is strange and am sure you know it, but you would love to be the antagonist as usual, just for the sake of argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.