Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (33414 Views)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by drmikeadams(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2019
grin grin when u marry a woman who is not wanted by the family,most times when the man dies untimely..the wife is first thrown out of the house and accused of killing her husband
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by drmikeadams(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2019
OlufemiWhit:
What an elder sees sitting down.....if you like climb everest you no go see am....all of una wey dhy shout mamas boy instead make una allow am ask imm mama why first.....she might not be right for him
grin grin grin brother,,even with eye glasses,elders no dey see anything ..they can only use eye glass and struggle to read bible..they dont see far

1 Like

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by JAYUK(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2019
You need to fill in the blank spaces before you will be properly advised,I was once in that situation but it was good i stuck to my gun,same lady not wanted by Mumsy and co is the one taking sincere care of them.
What exactly is your mum's definite reason for not wanting the lady around,where are the both of you from? Till these questions are answered ........
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Chinedumsimpero(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
mercy232:

Very true ...especially if she's diabolical... only Christ can hold such marriage.. who told you to have 100percent trust for our mothers... if God opens some people's eyes, dey might never step home again..
i swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.