Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (33413 Views)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
End of a relationship because of your mother ? shocked shocked

How old are you because you are not serious young man ! angry
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na wah o, its obvious you love and respect the opinion of your mum which is supposed to be a good thing ,but everything must be done in moderation. Dont give your mum too much liberty to interfere in your life decisions else I see a storm in your marriage in the future cos you will be stuck between doing what mummy says and pleasing your wife, seeing that you didnt even protest to find out why your mum doesn't want you to date her but like a good mummy's boy you quickly obliged her request,good luck o undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Lonestar124: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

It does not mean the mother is right
Do you know that some mother are malicious just for the sake of it!
Yes his mother may not be right with flimsy excuses but sometime mother's intuitions amounts.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
It's very disgusting how people are giving judgmental statements on something as personal as this. Can't blame yall I blame the baby pikin who has come out here to ask people to tell him how much he knows his mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by tempest01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

What?
What the heck is spiritual behaviour? 21st century and we still think like this?

Didn't say spiritual behaviour oh...

Some mums are strong in the spirit, and can sense things oh... if you know what i mean

If yours isn't, some are. And i tried to touch her most likely reasons for not liking the girl.

You won't deny that there are witches, demon possessed, mammy water, obanjes and destiny killers out there

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by yoyouyou(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
LilSfc:

Thanks alot, thats what am thinking as well

Now I know what you wanted to hear. You already made up your mind.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MissRaine69(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
tempest01:

Didn't say spiritual behaviour oh...

Some mums are strong in the spirit, and can sense things oh...

If yours isn't, some are. And i tried to touch most likely reasons.

You won't deny that there are witches, demon possessed, mammy water, obanjes and destiny killers out there
Fvuk me never mind
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
LilSfc:
There is this girl I met at my working place in the mid last year, we exchanged contact that day, and one thing led to the other and we started dating. We are really into each other and I can sense how much she care about me compared to other relationships I have been in the past.

But when my mum got to know about her, she said she's not in support with our relationship and she has never said such in my past relationship.

Please I want to seek advice from nairalanders on how I can peacefully end the relationship without hurting her feelings.

And how can I justify myself so that she won't have a bad impression about me (and men in general) that I just use her and dump her.

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by thayora: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
my simple advice ,marry your mother.pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Courtney284: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
do you start an essay with your name? example: My name os Courtney Nwadiani
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by tempest01(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Fvuk me never mind
Hehe ... The Abroad wey u dey, you don forget say things dey happen for this side
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
xoxo001:
Just tell her your mom doesn't like her... It is not advisable to marry someone your mom doesn't like, no matter how much you love the person cos what an elder can see while sitting down you may not see it even when you climb a tree.

Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MissRaine69(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
Yes his mother may not be right with flimsy excuses but sometime mother's intuitions amounts.
Is she a Jedi? She feels it in her bones?
Sorry don’t subscribe to that malarkey!
She tells him straight up ..” I don’t like her because ....!”
These are the men who well into their late 40s remain unmarried because of the mother’s “intuition”
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
BTW see how ladies are all over the thread forming "You are not a man", " Mama boy", "Is this how you want to lead your house" blah blah because another woman(His mother) is involved. So now you know a man has naturally a manly alpha role to play in the house abi? I pity the "Mr Nice" guys handling their balls over to their wives/gfs on a platter of gold over previous flimsy comments this same ladies makes. You are a man, Take charge! The ladies comments here are their true desire of a man not a wuss that would be pushed upanda.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by teelord1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Fvuk me never mind

I pray you never have a reason to witness or encounter those set of principalities in life.....Then you know spirituality rules the physical, it beyond this generation or your current western state of mind. My humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MissRaine69(f): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
tempest01:

Hehe ... The Abroad wey u dey, you don forget say things dey happen for this side
Your mind can easily become your prison
Free yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
IamPlato:

I Dont Advice People Like You...

You Allowing Your Mom Rule Your Life

You Are Not Worthy To Be A Man...

shot ur mouth up.

U are talking to a mother DAT had d opportunity of killing u wen u were a baby under her care for months.

He has to confirmed 1st while she doesn't like her.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MissRaine69(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
teelord1:

I pray you never have a reason to witness or encounter those set of principalities in life.....Then you know spirituality rules the physical, it beyond this generation or your current western state of mind. My humble opinion
We will never agree on this
So let it go!
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Akpacha(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mummy's boy! U are still a kid, u shouldn't be in a relationship now.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Lonestar124: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
tell yah mum her pussy is too sweet to let go.....
Look at how your comment look different....Funny woman.

How is life revolving around you?...........Do have blissful sleep.

Lest I forget, do you notice the blood moon eclipse in your area?
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op u want marry ur mom or she wants to pick a wife for u. Since ur both into each other why do u want to spoil it because momsy no approve? Why not find out the reasons for ur mom's disapproval before u hurt this girl for no reason? If i were u i will make my mom understand & see it from my point of view.. Don't dump her she has done nothing to deserve that from u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Colourich:
Why would you leave a woman cos of your mother, is it your mother that will live with her or marry her?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by udyraph(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
No advice today, come another day.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by teelord1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

We will never agree on this
So let it go!

I already did, and I wish you well. But always remember this, and have it in mind someone tell you on NL there is evil and EVIL IS REAL. But in all God has superiority over all.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by tunize(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
How dem use dey break up without hurting....how u go flog pikin with wire u nor want make the pikin cry u deh flog am pet am join?. Break up is break up no icing kinda sugar break up how old are you self? If the girl is good as u claim, and if u love her as u also claim, bro u nor be man is ur duty to convince ur mum na. Nor let me come dey tink sey u be adult child.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
HITTED:
My question is, why must family always have a say in a wo/man's relationship decisions.
Oga marry som1 dat most of ur family members accept.,....not all but most

If u do otherwise ur children will suffer it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls DO NOT BREAK UP because of your MUM. Find out exactly WHY your mum does not WANT the Lady. Else you may regret leaving her.

You are a MAN, you should not be MUMMY'S PET or PEST. If it is TRUE LOVE then it will stand the test of time.

craze dey ya head
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by coolscott(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
LilSfc:
There is this girl I met at my working place in the mid last year, we exchanged contact that day, and one thing led to the other and we started dating. We are really into each other and I can sense how much she care about me compared to other relationships I have been in the past.

But when my mum got to know about her, she said she's not in support with our relationship and she has never said such in my past relationship.

Please I want to seek advice from nairalanders on how I can peacefully end the relationship without hurting her feelings.

And how can I justify myself so that she won't have a bad impression about me (and men in general) that I just use her and dump her.
That is why God says no sex before marriage.
The case of "use and dump" would not be coming up if followed

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by HITTED(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
pesinfada:
Oga marry som1 dat most of ur family members accept.,....not all but most

If u do otherwise ur children will suffer it.

How?

Explain. Is that how they got their own partners... through their parents?
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Lordkross(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sorry bro...but you dey mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Akpacha(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
xoxo001:
Just tell her your mom doesn't like her... It is not advisable to marry someone your mom doesn't like, no matter how much you love the person cos what an elder can see while sitting down you may not see it even when you climb a tree.
that one Na wash! Na old talk jare! Na so una talk obasanjo forced calamitous buhari on us. Wisdom doesn't always come by age o.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
LilSfc:

You had no business dating her in the first place cos you are still mommy's boy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.