Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do Long Distance Relationships Work? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Long Distance Relationships Work? (12922 Views)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2005
uhmm long distance relationship works when both of you have seen each other before, been with each other, known each other..but due to some stuffs you left each other and decided to make it a long distance stuff.

BUt hey, If you ain't seen the person real life before, as in internet meeting, text messaging, phone calls, emails, and you are hopping to see the person...---- i bet you have only 10% of my ass to really meet the person. Relaltionship based on the above don't work.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by jamesc: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2005
I have met a nice girl from Nigeria. I am in the states. I am trying to figure out how much it will cost to fly her here, because I can't afford to take time off of work to go there. I have many questions and she doesn't seem to answer me straight. I can't figure this out. Do you really need a passport agent to get out of the country? How much should it cost? Can I buy the ticket here in the US and have her pick it up at the airport? If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. She seems nice enough, and I am willing to take a chance on her. I believe she is sincere, but doesn't know how to deal with the money issues very well. I know this is not a good sign, but nonetheless, things could be different once we meet in person.

She also doesn't seem to talk much unless it is about us getting together. A little strange to me.

Anyway, I'd love to talk with someone about this.

James
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2005
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2005
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2005
wassup latoya
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2005
james, that a big issue right thurr. I'll lay down and wiat for the "elders on the forum" to help you.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2005
me 3
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 3:52am On Aug 02, 2005
Nike,I love spongebob cool..... have u seen spongebob Square pants

James u need some Prayers,and i will have to invole u in prayers
so that God himself can guide and direct u. lipsrsealed
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 3:54am On Aug 02, 2005
yea..

whos de pineapple under de sea---spngebob square pants..!!
i cant hear u..?
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 3:55am On Aug 02, 2005
Spongy ehh? I like them but not like love them.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2005
i see it every morning b4 i get ready for uni,that is how much i like cartoons
some of my friends call me childish cos of that sad
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2005
I'll call u childish too. I don't like cartoons. I just watch some really good ones..like madagascar (sp?)
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2005
hey its what i have always liked from time so i dont blame myself at all
cartoons aint for kids only well i like madagaskar
u better move it move it smiley
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2005
i love cartoons..
recess
sabrina
american dragon..
loads of dem..

any1 watch celebrity deathmatch?
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2005
The truth is dat it dose,nt work, t[b]hey say dat out of sight is out of mind.[/b]
what do u think she will be doing where she is.waiting for u i don,t think so time no dey wait for anybody
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2005
dats wot pple think
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2005
But it's true but in the case of online relationship it different cos they never met befor.nike can u keep dat sort of relationship
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2005
yea..am still in it
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2005
Not me. God Forbid. What am i looking for in an internet date when so many guys are here in real life. Boy-friend should be there at all time for me. I don't wanna make internet dates. Besides how sure am I that the guy that "loves" me on the net doesn't "love" another girl. BullSh!t is wat i call it. (No offence y'all, just my opinion)
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2005
yea..none taken
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2005
Mmkay. smiley
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2005
tongue
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by tcherokee(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2005
I have met a nice girl from Nigeria. I am in the states. I am trying to figure out how much it will cost to fly her here,

Jamesc Firstly I'm a Nigerian based in Nigeria and I'm saying "DON"T THINK ABOUT IT". Firstly a girl that is evasive about stuff is most likely not sincere. there's a popular thing that is going on in Nigeria right now and that is guys (sometimes posing to be girls complete with pictures of very fine girls) and girls go on the internet see if they can charm a guy based abroad to "fall in love with them" and then try and start milking them for what they are worth. some of the ways are....."I'll really love to come and see you but i don't have money to buy a ticket", "i wish i could call you but they just stole my phone and i don't have money for a new one", "i think I'll have to drop out of school cos i can't pay my school fees...for some reason" and stuff like that. so sorry to say especially as i am a Nigerian but Nigerians aren't the most trustworthy people especially when it comes to money issues.
My advice to you is take your time, study the girl if she seems impatient because you are not doing anything for her, she is probably a fraud. find out what u can about her and try and make sure money doesn't come into the issue and if she is insistent about something that has to do with you sending money to her, she is probably only about that (Money that is)
Besides if you send her the money, is it easy to get a visa to the USA........ or those she already have it.... i doubt it.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 2:41am On Aug 04, 2005
Long distance Relationships WORKs OUT THE MOST.......
Trust me.i have seen it work several times.
Take my advice............
TRUST,GOD,COMMUNICATE,and Let it Flow
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2005
Aisha, i am not gonna trust you and that one. Sawry. But we still cool wink
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2005
Believe me gal,
it works.
I am in one now wink
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2005
yea..me too.hot angel doesnt like it either
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2005
Its more fun to be in a long distance relationship
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2005
yea..just believe in urself..u even get to want de person more..
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2005
yes i know

cry cry cry i think am in love
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2005
ouch ouch ouch.. both of u in long distance?? ouch ouch...I know my self, i can't handle long distance...better yet, i'll cheat on the dude. And that's not being fair.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2005
Yea its so tempting especially when u see a nice hot guy
but yet i believe in myself so i ll wait until we meet again wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do I Disvirgin Her With A Condom On? / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.