Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Do Long Distance Relationships Work? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Long Distance Relationships Work? (12928 Views)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2005
Do you know what. i love listining to you gurls latoya, nike and Hot-angel. make una carry go.i dey una back.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2005
gina34:

Do you know what. i love listining to you girls latoya, nike and Hot-angel. make una carry go.i dey una back.

Gina thanx o,but u have to always contribute to all forums cos thats the way it can be more fun smiley
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2005
yea..common Gina..we need ur posts too just as latoya just said
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2005
aww thanks gina. You are doing a great job too.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2005
o yea!
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by smartsoft(m): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2005
hmmmm everybody make una help me.. long distance relationship doesn't work man from experience let me share my own experience.

I met this lady.. which her name happend to be Nkechi... she schools @ eboyi university.. why i work and school here in Lagos.. but.. we met through the internet chat. yahoo messenger but for some months. i do gv her calls every blessed day.. i could remember i spent N4,000 along tyme ago calling the same gurl spending 2hurs. on the fone can u imagine.. angry anyway let me caught story short ja reee i went ahead to look 4 this same gurl at ebonyi i traveld to ebonyi, e remian small make i die 4 road= oh.. becausen of woman. our bus almost got an assident.. just the grace of God u can imagine..that?? rolleyes anyway i got to see her and all that and we spent tyme together. spending 1week...

Now what baffle me so much is that.. this gurl taught i'm so stupid.. that i left lagos and right there @ ebonyi..mere seeing the gurl ..u will ever know that this gurl is a player (1).number (2) more older than me..(3)she told me she is tired of carring sugar daddys..lol to caught everything short, cos it's a long story.. when i came back to lagos.. one week 2 that very day i came, i just hop in to a near by cafe.. to check mails, and chatt with friends.. i met her online.. u know. if u really familiar with yahoo messenger .. u can use two IDs are the same tyme talking to diffrent ppl on a system.. so i decide to fool this young gurl by using another ID talking to her.. ..just listen to the jaggons she said.. Though she never knew i was using another Id.. and also at the same tyme i was using the other ID to talk to her .and also using another Id pretending to be another guy.. do u get my point. firstly i asked her what are u doing online, she told me to hang that she kame to do her assignment. and told me to hang on.. ( lol) behold. she was busy talking to the other ID.. hehehe she never knew i was the one also.. chatting with her.. after telling me to hang on with other Id. but busy chatting with the other Id..lol

smartsoft:--- Hi
Nkechi :-- Hi
smartsoft:-- What is the name ?
Nkechi:- i'm Nkechi and u?
smartsoft : I'm Daniel------------------- Folled her to be Daniel
anyway we chatted and chatted it got at a point i ask.. ( Nkechi do u have a boyfriend ) behold i was amazed to wat she wrote says shocked (" i got many boyfriends but no lover.."wink can u i imagine.. but foolishly she never knew i'ms till d Uche using the same ID why i'm also using my normal Id.. now i was using two ID s but she foolishly fail. heheheheheheheh

Now another intresting part. hehehe Men.. internet is something else. grin
Met another gurl on the internet.. she is also from Ebonyi schooling there..
met her in Web-designing room in yahoo chat.

Men we never talk anything she said she loves me.. oh u can imagine...
ain't intrested oh..got my only gurl now always beside me always. i dey see am 3tymes a week.. e dey 4 lagos.

No bi virtual gurl.. too bad.. heheheh and one thing room.. never think of double dating.. oh..aint good at all...

Well Thank God 4 me sha
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by CimonJorr(m): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2005
bro...
can you please translate this to english... or pidgin english.. I kinda lost the plot somewhere along the line, thou' I get the general gist..

It's a pity.. anyways, no be today wey Nkechi begin dey stubborn.. wink
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 3:15am On Aug 06, 2005
hhaaa.,...that is serious. Anyways long distance doesn't work.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by smartsoft(m): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2005
Cimonjorr? nah where u lost hmm ? anyway i gues su guys read that.. thats ia true life story.. so id on't belive long relationship.. doesn't work
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2005
it does work,trust me
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by CimonJorr(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2005
Lady L..

Should we prove them wrong?? grin
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2005
yea..u cant say it doesnt work..just depends on who u dealing wit
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by tcherokee(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2005
Long distance relationships, they work and they don't work, it depends on the level of trust the two of you have in each other. Let me give you an example, i was dating this girl a while ago, then i decided to go to the US for a month, just to have a good time, You Know!! Anyway when i was leaving i told her that I'll be gone for a year that i was planning to do my masters and some other stuff, that does she think she can wait for me? the girl said yes, i asked her if she was sure, she said yes.
Well i left and came back a month later, only to find out she had already slept with someone. Can u imagine that, after one month. Anyhows when i asked her why, she said that she wasn't sure if i will come back and that besides her friends where telling her that "does she know what "I'll be doing over there?" anyway to cut a long story short we broke up. she didn't want to but for me, trust was lost.
So in essence for a long distance relationship to work, you have to trust your partner implicitly.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2005
thanks gurls.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2005
hahahahah........... grin cimmonjorr you and smartsoft won,t kill.

Guess what, am into distance relationship. i met this guy online and since then he has been calling me on phone everyday. guess what gurls.we have a date today by 2pm but am nervous cos i got to meet him for the first time. so i need your prayers. cheesy
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2005
hehe..gud luck gurl
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2005
thanks girl.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2005
tell me evrytin wen u get bk..dont leave any details tongue wink
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2005
gina i will pray for u o,but u know..... don't forget to give gists oh.
First date on long distance relationships r always memorable

CimonJorr:

Lady L..

Should we prove them wrong?? grin

Did i just read that?i will pretend i didn't just for your sake.

Smartsoft too bad u fell into wrong hands but no be all be like that,goodluck wiv the next one
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2005
Awww gina, be safe girl.

Simon is crazy.. grin grin
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by Latoya(f): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2005
grin grin grin
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2005
mu hahaha
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2005
sorry gurls but i coud'nt make it. sad
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2005
as in?
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by gina34(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2005
i stood him up, due to some circustance that is beyond me.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2005
o god!
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2005
ohh gina. why? the guy will be mad now.
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2005
o yea..and heart broken
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by CimonJorr(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2005
I'm curious...

why didnt u keep ur date.. [let me not say appointment..]

Cold feet or loss of lever??
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by hotangel2(f): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2005
she said due to some reason she was beyond. Simon, are u the guy?? wink
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by CimonJorr(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2005
If I was, I wouldn't be stood up.. trust me.. grin
Re: Do Long Distance Relationships Work? by nike4luv(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2005
wot can u do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.