Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? (48558 Views)

I Just Confirm Polygamy Is Reasonable. / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

No, at all! Am not like that.
Am a free minded and positive minded person. I feel we all have our own destinies and life on earth to pass through and fulfil. Have accepted my destiny, it wasn't pleasant inbetween and I can't change it. That's how God want our different lives to be.

We are simply pencils in the hand of God, no matter how hard we try to have what we want or desire at certain times in our lives.

I understand.

Thanks...
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Thanks...

smiley you are welcome

Keep it up! .. Your replies are constructive, precise and matured.. Unlike some wild aranguntans cheesy on this website, hope I got the Yoruba pronunciation well? grin

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

smiley you are welcome

Keep it up! .. Your replies are constructive, precise and matured.. Unlike some wild aranguntans cheesy on this website, hope I got the Yoruba pronunciation well? grin

Hahaha...

I hope you did.
I'm not Yoruba cheesy

You should get some sleep.
So as not be dull on duty later in the day.
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hahaha...

I hope you did.
I'm not Yoruba cheesy

You should get some sleep.
So as not be dull on duty later in the day.

Lol cheesy

Oh,my bad. I thought u are a Yoruba guy.

OK smiles.. Rest well too

And have a lovely night ahead.. Goodnight .
Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy
Oh,my bad. I thought u are a Yoruba guy.
OK smiles.. Rest well too
And have a lovely night ahead.. Goodnight . Cheers smiley
Goodnight too Cheers... cheesy
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Well it depends.if na slayqueen u marry..lets say of Daniella Okeke calibre..then lets say as from 500k-600k for her monthly upkeep. But if na local mgbeke u marry as wife then 20k-30k will be enuf for her monthly upkeep.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by kokomilala(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Must you give her money monthly. It's a relationship, not a job opportunity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Emmm...

Mr Offpo!nt, are you there??

Well, I think he must have been asleep right now.

Mr Offpo!nt, don't hesitate to lemme know when you wake.
I'm awake now, I don't know when I zoomed off to the dreamland... morning boss
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2018
tee59:
Your whole salary now and you be suffering till another month ending .Since ,she is disabled and liability that can't work to make her own money. Be wise in spending.

Oh you pipu should just kip chut! using Female monikers to comment, therein no lady that doesn't want monthly upkeep even when she is earning the same pay as the spouse, so just keep your hypocrisy to yourself.

OP asked a valid question

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

God bless you! Thank God for seeing it, the way it is.

I knew the person behind the moniker is a guy who been heartbroken by his gf or wife. So he bashes women with his moniker. He's a danger to himself and society.

Anyways inbetween op, you can start from N60k monthly if u earn much more than 60k. That's what my friend collects monthly from her husband. And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join with all gladness and God keeps blessing him more.
So It depend on your salary.

How much does he earn please.
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

How much does he earn please.

I don't know o.

Am not his wife.. And I didn't ask her, how much her husband earns?
We went shopping, I saw lots of cash in her bag as she was about to pay for her things, then I said u are loaded o. She beamed with smiles and said thanks to her Oga. He always transfers 60k to her every end of month for her upkeep. I replied u be madam cash o, even without working lol. Make him always happy o.
Then, We laughed it off. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

I don't know o.

Am not his wife.. And I didn't ask her, how much her husband earns?
We went shopping, I saw lots of cash in her bag as she was about to pay for her things, then I said u are loaded o. She beamed with smiles and said thanks to her Oga. He always transfers 60k to her every end of month for her upkeep. I replied u be madam cash o, even without working lol. Make him always happy o.
Then, We laughed it off. smiley

Okay sha, 60k a month is pretty much. Also we need to consider if the money for her alone OR for the home in general, food stuffs, children snacks etc.
Her husband has to be earning close to a Million, else that Family will go poor by excessive spending.
I know some graduates that earn less than 50k a month.

On a serious note sha, you need to connect with your friends Husband to link you up with his friends, 60k a month is like a full time Salary oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay sha, 60k a month is pretty much. Also we need to consider if the money for her alone OR for the home in general, food stuffs, children snacks etc.
Her husband has to be earning close to a Million, else that Family will go poor by excessive spending.
I know some graduates that earn less than 50k a month.

On a serious note sha, you need to connect with your friends Husband to link you up with his friends, 60k a month is like a full time Salary oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

He has already settled food and drinks at home.. Their store room is filled with yams, bag of rice, garri and the rest. It's not for food at all. Fridge is filled with all kinds of drinks. This Sallah was eat and drink til u can eat no more cheesy
It was great fun.

He Should be earning much and he's a top official in a federal government office .

My dear, I have a big link am working on with my lawyer which is 100percent concrete and legit . Also with my kind of biz and the kind of links I want is different from what the husband can link me to.
But my lawyer? That man knows people and has worked for a lot of top shots.. So am better off with him, than with my friend husband.

Anyone earning 60k as salary, should please look for other source of income.
Cause for me, am looking at other source of income o

Am not focused on just my company alone.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2018
mehn Nigerian ladies, always rushing into threads like this to pretend they're better than other ladies feminists my left foot, to read and comprehend is an issue for them.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by omenziate(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
What if the wife earns triple what the man earns in a month? Is the man still expected to drop again??
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Gamesmart: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
MiztaFabulous:

Do you know how to read at all?

It is your fault that your headline does not appropriately and adequately summarise the content of your point.

You have to go and learn how to do that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Tunderfireyou: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

I knew the person behind the moniker is a guy who been heartbroken by his gf or wife. So he bashes women with his moniker. He's a danger to himself and society.

Anyways inbetween op, you can start from N60k monthly if u earn much more than 60k. That's what my friend collects monthly from her husband. And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join with all gladness and God keeps blessing him more.
2 of u have something wrong going upstairs

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by samson07(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
MiztaFabulous:

Do you know how to read at all?
i clearly understood what she meant. How come you didnt
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by kennypoju04: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Depends on how much he earns.
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Humility017(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I like you.
I would have fallen for you if you were single.

You successfully and effortlessly disclosed your friend's own, but you didn't disclose yours.
And that's unjust.

So, tell me; how much do you get monthly from your husband??

bro just read the trash she wrote up there...
to be honest bro...any a reasonable woman will not spew those foolish words.
she talks like a small child.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by greggng: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
20 percent of your income every month will be enough. I love women they can be prudent

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
MiztaFabulous:
In every reasonable way it is very necessary that a man gives his spouse a certain amount of money every month for the upkeep of the home whether she is working, doing business or not.

In your opinion, how much do you think is very reasonable for a man to give his spouse every month that will definitely be okay to maintain a comfortable home?

All things being equal 5k should be enough, this is for her to buy personal women things & if she is not working. But if she works just surprise her with gifts from time but no monthly allowance

But if you intend to travel alot, atleast 50k should be enough especially if you got atleast 4 kids, that's excluding school fees but includes all monthly house hold spendings. This applies wether she works or not as long as you are absent

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by cvibe2: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by kaycee125: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is that what your father gives your mother monthly??
victorian:

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Chubhie: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
mrAMG:
N100million na

Bros you better go and marry a feminist so you can have peace of mind.
This cracked me up!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm watching you on HD TV for the bolded statementgrin

UyaiIncomparabl must hear it

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily. undecided
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Babe hustle your own money... Pay your bills.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Coldfeets: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I like you.
I would have fallen for you if you were single.

You successfully and effortlessly disclosed your friend's own, but you didn't disclose yours.
And that's unjust.

So, tell me; how much do you get monthly from your husband??

It will be much more easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than you getting an honest answer from the person you are questioning.

But then again, using the usual Nairaland interpolation methodoly whereby friend equals self, I can deductively tell you that she is the same person as the friend she's talking about.

So don't ask or look any further.

Her husband gives her 60K and takes care of her whole family without complaining.

It's all good. wink

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Alexrayz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

No, at all! Am not like that.
Am a free minded and positive minded person. I feel we all have our own destinies and life on earth to pass through and fulfil. Have accepted my destiny, it wasn't pleasant inbetween and I can't change it. That's how God want our different lives to be.

We are simply pencils in the hand of God, no matter how hard we try to have what we want or desire at certain times in our lives.

I understand.

I must commend ur personality

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by pocohantas(f): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
What's this current trend of some chicks on here, trying to act all sanctimonious and independent. Pls, step on your fùcking brakes!

Nothing wrong in a man giving his wife money for house expenses.
If she's working, they should both contribute a percentage.

If she isn't working, they have to manage whatever he is able to part with. Considering they have other goals to achieve.

Una go come online dey form Miss Independent, na una type fit chop man destiny if im loose guard.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily. undecided
That wasn't "Unnecessarily" mention ma'am, it was really necessary.
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
MiztaFabulous:
In every reasonable way it is very necessary that a man gives his spouse a certain amount of money every month for the upkeep of the home whether she is working, doing business or not.

In your opinion, how much do you think is very reasonable for a man to give his spouse every month that will definitely be okay to maintain a comfortable home?

N2,500.00 only.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.