Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (31560 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Donjazzy12(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless
Dont bother! She is a lesbian!
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Mowunmiaf: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
You think? then maybe you don't even know her that much. Also, shes still young and maybe fear of commitment. let her grow emotionally without you forcing her. Else, she could wake up one day and say shes not interested or frustrate you till death. be guided
Timekeeper:

I think 21 or 22 Sha... She is in level 1 moving to level 2 in a month time.. While I will be moving to level 4 too...

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by bigocean(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Op, I only read first few paragraphs of your story and I already knew the type of girl from experience. See, whatever you do to prove yourself to this girl would be like pouring water on stone.
She already told you she ain't emotionally ready; all she needs now is have flings and toy with people's emotions.
Please, leave her and look for someone who is emotionally ready. Love don't cost a thing you know. Moreover your destiny is not tied to any girl in particular.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by FunnyDude(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
I didn't mean you giving her space asin shrinking away from her... I meant you giving her space asin stop talking about relationship with her.

Just be her friend, try to be someone she can lean on. Make yourself her confidante. Don't shower her with unnecessary gifts( most sensible ladies don't like that.)
When you see her hanging out with her male friends on campus, say hi to her and them with a friendly face and smile.

When you call her, ask about the welfare of her friends. Remind her she can talk to you about anything and everything. Let her know you're not gonna hinder her friendship with anyone since no one hindered yours with hers(Ladies love to hear that?

Get her to talk about her padt relationships with you, if there's any. Just talk, talk, talk with her. Kissing happens during the course of talking and so many other things follow.

It's not really that hard, buddy.

@op, do not do this. This is the real definition of FRIENDZONE.

Rule 101: Never let a lady have your assurance, be a game. Else , you will become boring with time.

Ladies sha,you all want this kind of behaviour from guys but later call same guy remote control.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by iwatch: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
buy her stuffs n give her all ur attention, start the relationship the way she wants it as first,, then u chip in the freedom issue when her mind don enter well.
bad advice... This one Na see finish advice.

When a lady talks like that, the best option is to let her be. Doing any other thing means u are forcing someone to love you.

Rather spend money on yourself and look well kept.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
FunnyDude:

@op, do not do this. This is the real definition of FRIENDZONE.

Rule 101: Never let a lady have your assurance, be a game. Else , you will become boring with time.

Ladies sha,you all want this kind of behaviour from guys but later call same guy remote control.
It's not my fault if you left your sense somewhere before reading my comment.

But, for the sake of ur sanity... Try to read and assimilate next time before you attack someone.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by sparko1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Mr. man, if a lady tells you she's is not emotionally ready, what she meant is she doesn't think you are the one, stop wasting your time. She doesn't like you, if you know what is good for you move on, she had a pity on you if not she will just friendzone you and sorry is your name. You will never see promise land while wasting your tithe and offering.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
There are 2197655546788999907655 ladies in Nigeria...

Why opening a thread for just one person?

Pffsst
This one is just sad. Mtcheew
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
I didn't mean you giving her space asin shrinking away from her... I meant you giving her space asin stop talking about relationship with her.

Just be her friend, try to be someone she can lean on. Make yourself her confidante. Don't shower her with unnecessary gifts( most sensible ladies don't like that.)
When you see her hanging out with her male friends on campus, say hi to her and them with a friendly face and smile.

When you call her, ask about the welfare of her friends. Remind her she can talk to you about anything and everything. Let her know you're not gonna hinder her friendship with anyone since no one hindered yours with hers(Ladies love to hear that?

Get her to talk about her padt relationships with you, if there's any. Just talk, talk, talk with her. Kissing happens during the course of talking and so many other things follow.

It's not really that hard, buddy.

In your mind, you understand the dynamics of this game. Continue.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Bryan88(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship. u dont need ladies 2 advice u...u need men and from my own experience? BRO, run 4 ur dear life. Thats all i can say.

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

In your mind, you understand the dynamics of this game. Continue.
I think i understand it to some extent.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
I think i understand it to some extent.

Good for you.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Bryan88(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
bro,u need men to advice u not ladies and if u know whats good 4 ur dear hrt? Giv dat girl as much space as u can...talkin from experience.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

I think 21 or 22 Sha... She is in level 1 moving to level 2 in a month time.. While I will be moving to level 4 too...
She"s still quite young for her to know her mind
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Harry00(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
undecided Dude she is EMOTIONALLY CHILDISH
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by NigelCundy: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
I believe that you may be over-analyzing the situation a bit because it sounds like you’re wanting to know why rather than what. The thing is, you may not want to know why she’s not ready.

Chemistry is just one of those things that you don’t have control of. Attraction is not a choice. She may just not be ready for a relationship with you, rather than in general. This happens all the time and while it could be the result of conflicting feelings for a past relationship; further speculation is unnecessary because it’s her business and she doesn’t have to explain herself to anyone. You already know what it means when a girl says, “I’m not ready for a relationship.” It’s only natural to want to understand why but the thing is, it's none of your business and I say this with all due respect.

If this is the case, give her the gift of space and be her friend. In fact, withdrawing yourself can take a lot of stress off of her which can actually work out better for you in the long run. Don’t think of her as someone that you need to wait for because you shouldn’t. Value yourself and prioritize what’s good for you because she isn’t going to do that for you
Your words are beautiful
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Trottle: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bro,

Do your self a favour and ALWAYS take to your heels whenever a girl tells you she has "male friends" (who are most likely toasters...) you're human and there is bound to be conflict sooner or later: don't buy that crap.
Your destiny is not tied to anyone. You have a whole lot ahead of you, and cannot afford to waste your time on anyone.

The close proximity that campus offers is what is BLINDING you, thinking you are in love. Trust me, when you start to experience the real world (starting from NYSC). You'll Laugh and laugh at
your previous naivety.

Try to make a solid CGPA, start thinking of a nice business plan, and how to generally better your life and improve your society. Trust me, Na them go rush you, as you'll have your pick (of potential WIVES).

PLUS: don't spend to buy any girl's love or impress her. The roadside bigger or the hungry kid on the street will forever cherish you if you feed them rather.

Be wise with your time and all.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
NigelCundy:

Your words are beautiful
Thank you.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by NigelCundy: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
There are 2197655546788999907655 ladies in Nigeria...

Why opening a thread for just one person?

Pffsst
Only Stephen says stuffs like this
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by zena2009(f): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bros she be lesbian, Let her be.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by BCAV: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by mayor1814: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
21, 22 most girls for DAT age brackect no dey hear word fa, no amount of motivational talk or relationship talk dey move dem oo, dey may look serious wen discussing serious tinz with dem but d next minute dey will do sumtin vexing, bt on d oda hand very few of dem can b very mature , since u av told her ur mind already, free her to make her own decision. Give her space n time.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by unyted(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
My brother, you did not make your intentions known earlier. You came as a friend and seems to have been friend-zoned. All the crap she said was just an excuse in order not to hurt you.

Just leave her for a while, don't call her. Maybe when she misses you, the situation might change.

If she gets back to you, don't say anything about love. Take her out on a date, hold her hands, get close to her, go for the kiss! Stop deceiving yourself that you only want friendship when you truly want more!

Brother, date other girls. When she notices that you have options, she will become jealous, and will most likely come back to you. To make a woman want you, psychology is involved. Cheers!

Timekeeper:

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daeylar:
A girl told you what she wants,
you came here looking for us to give you tips on how to disregard what she wants, so that you can get what you selfishly want as if the relationship is only about you and what you want.

she is not emotionally ready, move on undecided

why is it hard? undecided

Read through again.. I can't and don't know how to force a lady.. I just came here to understand what freedom means to ladies.. That's why u directed my questions to the ladies in particular... Pls be gentle
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Worksunlimited: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

Free her... When her head correct, she go find you come...
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IYANGBALI: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Give her time to be emotionally ready for it, meanwhile the babe in this photo is single and emotionally ready for you

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Viicfuntop(f): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Uchenaija:
When a commodity becomes common, it's value depreciates....words only a wise heart would understand

That’s true but the iPhone remains expensive and literally almost everyone uses it.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
olaboy1:
Desperate man. You want to wife someone you barely know just because your d!ck is controlling your sense of reasoning. You need to grow up and let her bring more than her physical attributes to the table, try and build your self esteem by pursuing your purpose in life.

Forget about sex hate... But ur last sentence made sense... The rest were bullshit
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by blackgold2018(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Campus love.. puppy love. Lol back in the days we play mum n dad romance in uni. My friend face front to your CGPA.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by akiOYIBO: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
buy her stuffs n give her all ur attention, start the relationship the way she wants it as first,, then u chip in the freedom issue when her mind don enter well.
My guy, dont ever venture takless of trying what she just wrote.. U will just enta one chance forever with d girl
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Look for another girl bro.. Don't be fooled.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by akiOYIBO: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why would u meet a girl for 3 weeks without making ur intention known? Its obvious she friendzoned u, forget the "not ready" of a thing. Its the word they usually use. She friendzoned u and wouldn't want to lose u as a friend. Just know u haven't done anything to trigger her sexual attraction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.