Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (13467 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

lol
the white guys i know are very responsible compared to the african guys. to me it's very shameful.
maybe it's a new generation thing?

The white guys probably wont tell you as you aint one of them.

You know its a rule that when you go out and dance with a girl at a club you are expected to take her home with you. Me i didnt know I thought you still have to ask her out formally and date/go out but the white dudes were like. Noooo, Do your thing tonight.

Oyinda try and go out more and see things for yourself.

In reality I think white people are more promiscuous
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
deniyor:

I do not get what you mean or are referring to?

I'm referring to the phrase 'basic animal instincts'.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
hahahaha dayo i see what u mean but i still think african guys take it way too far.
it's like someone who has been deprived of sweets arriving in candyland. disgusting
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
African guys on the average are still more fearful most of them would even need the guy to place his hand on their booty.

I wont lie for a long while I couldnt touch strangers at clubs but the women would lead my hand where she wants. Some of my white friends while we are still sitting down would have spotted like 3 girls and they would tell me "She likes you" which means you can take her home tonight. And they were right most of the time

Africans are still very fearful but those born here know the system already and they carry go. I know a lot of American women who prefer to date the fresh off the plane Africans than the spoilt Americans
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
hahahah ur funny

in my school we already have 2 african guys get restrain orders by d oyinbo girls. african guys have a reputation in my school n it's not a great one. it's very embarassing
even d ones dat come in holy w/in 3 mths they're totally transformed n have gone wild. i don' think they're fearful at all.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
In those Oyinbo circles its worse trust me. Especially in the interior parts.

The African guys were probably crude and didnt know the way to do it but an average white guy has a new bedmate every weekend. For those in school its even higher.

Friends who school in the countryside told me its worse

From Charleston illinois, Carbondale Illinois, Lubbock Texas to College Station Texas wild house parties are the norm

Go for those house parties and see the way people screw themselves mindlessly. When i first experienced it one Halloween, I thought the girl was trying to set me up cos how would a girl be so blatant in her approach. She was pressing her body on mine and saying all sort,

She was a law student from a top school in Chicago that was why i was convinced she wanted to set me a JJC like me until my friends told me thats how white people roll
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
^ yea but then same with the oyinbo girls. they sleep around just d same.

with africans it's generally just d men screwing around. why can't they be like other immigrant guys like the indians and asians. if ur culture mean anything to u?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
Who tell you African women are different, Abeg i dont want their wahala so I wont say nothing but lemme tell you they are as bad as anything too

After they have done the rounds with various people, they want to find another African to marry them thats when you see them in Church Sunday to Saturdays
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Dayo

You're hosting me next summer . . . I don't care if you live in a Nazi camp.
That's next year's summer booked.

The UK's getting too predictable, and the only place European chics come now is Oxford Street.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Who tell you African women are different, Abeg i dont want their wahala so I wont say nothing but lemme tell you they are as bad as anything too

After they have done the rounds with various people, they want to find another African to marry them thats when you see them in Church Sunday to Saturdays

I can count how many topics on NL with u silly guys complaining that african girls r not spreading their legs enough at clubs etc.
did u have a different experience?

african girls are just more religious.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
Oyinda,
Can you stand the burden of a faithful man? Think carefully before you answer.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

@Dayo

You're hosting me next summer . . . I don't care if you live in a Nazi camp.
That's next year's summer booked.

The UK's getting too predictable, and the only place European chics come now is Oxford Street.

there is one Nairalander in Mankato Minnesota, the guy just land like 6 months ago, He has gone on rampage with those white women. Just because he is just black and just off the plane

oyinda.:

I can count how many topics on NL with u silly guys complaining that african girls r not spreading their legs enough at clubs etc.
did u have a different experience?

african girls are just more religious.

African girls are very deceptive, after having gone on fucksprees in college they want to get married start going to church and try to hook one brother but white girls dont care whether they are 18 or 45 they do their thing
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
I'm an African woman and I spread my legs easily, no point pretending, if I want and its on offer I go for it.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
Nombali:

I'm an African woman and I spread my legs easily, no point pretending, if I want and its on offer I go for it.

It's not only about spreading your legs easily, are you any good? grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
dayokanu:

there is one Nairalander in Mankato Minnesota, the guy just land like 6 months ago, He has gone on rampage with those white women. Just because he is just black and just off the plane

African girls are very deceptive, after having gone on fucksprees in college they want to get married start going to church and try to hook one brother but white girls dont care whether they are 18 or 45 they do their thing

most of those topics i mention are started by college students. with d guys complaining. u guys don't know what u want.
i think african guys are way too strict with the girls. and if u guys had your way, african girls will be wearing burqa about.

Nombali:

i'm sure u get lots of crap from d guys. to me, they're very hypocritical. since they do d exact same thing
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
I excellent, you know you are when they all want to marry you. But I must admit around my community members I act like I have never seen a man before.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
most of those topics i mention are started by college students. with d guys complaining. u guys don't know what u want.
i think african guys are way too strict with the girls. and if u guys had your way, african girls will be wearing burqa about.

Well the African college students both male and female all do the same thing. They are equally wild, I tell you dont think everyone is like you. If you see what some African girls do, All the diks they missed in Africa, they want to make up for it while in college.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Hehe . . . I'm way too picky for that . . .lol
I just want to experience the All-American chic that actually lives in America. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
The guys are hypocrites, but I don't spread for my country men, I spread mostly for Nigerian men because they are so damn good and discrete
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
@nombali ,
what country r u from? u def. don't sound real hahah

@dayokanu,
what do u mean by it's ok when oyinbo girls do it?
why won't you marry one when u did d same urself?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

@nombali ,

So you noticed too?? grin grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

@nombali ,

@dayokanu,
what do u mean by it's ok when oyinbo girls do it?
why won't you marry one when u did d same urself?

Do you see another girl giving us Naija men kudos while Naija women would bash us from now till Jesus comes

The way Naija girls come here screaming about the boys, You would think the women are Saints themselves and the boys are evil
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
lol.
kudos to u then. women's husband.

eldee:

So you noticed too?? grin grin

n she appeared out of nowhere w/ 0 posts.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
Oh I'm very real Oyinda. I actually joined this forum to have a general insight into how (some) Nigerians think.  I love love Nigerian men. I will say the ones that I deal with somehow see me as not being Nigerian and therefore it is ok with them. I am the type that men cheat with. I can't really say where I'm from as I will do anything to keep mu unanimity.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
hahah ok. so what country r u from?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Nombali,

So Naija men in UK are treating you fine. good
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
naija men treat everyone pretty good. i've heard. grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
Nombali:

Oh I'm very real Oyinda. I actually joined this forum to have a general insight into how (some) Nigerians think. I love love Nigerian men. I will say the ones that I deal with somehow see me as not being Nigerian and therefore it is ok with them. I am the type that men cheat with. I can't really say where I'm from as I will do anything to keep mu unanimity.

Totally suspect! But go with the flow.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
but the Naija women tend to talk us down
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2010
they're just being silly don't mind them.
but hey u were calling naija girls ugly in d other thread. granted we're ugly but still don't expect to be worshiped if u say such.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Onyinda, I have posted before, some weeks back. I joined this site not that long ago and asking the same question again does not me I will answer it. I am not Nigerian and that should be all you need to know about my origin.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
^ ah ok. i read ur first post. a lot are like that. no self discipline whatsoever.

but why would u date a married man though. u didn't have to participate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / See What Some Girls Never Learn / I Finally Had Sex With A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.