Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (13470 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
As I said I felt really bad about that lady and I am no longer seeing her husband, even though he is still pursuing me. I just fell for his charm, the sex was like nothing I had experienced before, it was just too much to resist. What sealed his fate was I met his wife at the super market and she looked so stressed and unhappy. She looked like a nice person gentle person. If I could apologised to her I would have, I felt so sorry for her.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
how old was he?
how old are you?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
I'm 30, he is in his late 30s.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
Nombali
don't mind the husband jo. Come and cheat with me instead shocked grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nombali(f): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
I have my hands full at the moment, but soon I promise kiss
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
lol.
poor naija brides out there cheesy
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2010
^^ So you have to appreciate what you have got else other women would gladly take it from you
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2010
i said poor naija brides. that's nothing to be proud of lol
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2010
I don't get what this thread is heading to. tongue

But I think infidelity is a difficult problem to handle for both men and women.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by papa190(m): 12:42am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
mama!~ why arent u respondin 2 me naw~ cry cry
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by 49cents(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2010
@ oyinda
to me, cheating is weak not powerful. it just means you have no sense of self discipline
and only a weak man will not be able to handle it when his wife cheats.

Were it just a case of weakness then the issue would be quite understandable for there would be remorse after every act on the part of the guy, majoirty of the issue with men out there centres on the rush men feel in chasing and possesing them the women.

Philanderer guys are just addicted to the hunting which is a mis-direction as every man's love life ought to be a continuous cycle of chasing and possessing one woman but they repeat the hunting with endless number of women.

I believe a good way checking in infidelity in marriages is basically in the ability of couples to be creative in the act of falling in love again, and it starts with the women who must keep their games ahead of the other woman in every department, this way he gives the man the impetus to chase her again, the sad thing the wives take everything for granted.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Theblessed(f): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2010
[b]As a Christian I do not support infidelity in any form or shape either from a man or woman because, it is not only morally and devastatingly wrong but also spiritually wrong in the eyes of God and you will answer for it, period.  I have no respect for any man or woman that cheat on a person they profess to love especially in a marriage, no!

But, the fact that men have trashed women with this wicked and selfish behaviour for so long and not only get away with it, but also think they have a right to do it, I suggest for those who could do it, do it and rub it in where it would devastate the guy so that he would realise you are a human being with a heart and can feel pain too!!! That way, men would not only get used to the idea but also handle us with care and respect.

Personally, I can not do such a thing irrespective of any thing rather, I'd kick his a-se.  By the time he's home his bags are all packed and ready on the door step waiting his collection - as I don't do stress.  But I pity my sisters who do as there's nothing a man could offer me in this life, I hadn't achieved myself so, why should I leak a-se and drown in self pity when I could replace him like a flash if that's a need?grin grin grin. I have not had such an experience in my marriage and would not sit here and vouch it would never happen to me but, if it does, we would test the litmus paper won't we cool cool cool  

You see, you can not change people. You can only change children's behaviours but you can't physically change an ADULT!  However, you can change yourself, by changing your own attitudes and behaviours and become more assertive instead of drowning in self pity that way - the guy will change his ways.  Abi, you have your own money? Then treat yourself and HIT town he will eventually, realise his loss and that's the way to squeeze in a little change in a  naught boy. And when you go out there ensure you get a guy that is bigger than him in size and height and more handsome - then he'd get the message you don't do cheap.

In giving him a teaspoonful of his own bitter medicine, it would curtail some of those selfish behaviours but mind you, it won't cure the disease of a habitual adulterer because his, is entrenched therefore, drop the dead donkey and hit town before he causes you severe damage.
[/b]
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2010

Were it just a case of weakness then the issue would be quite understandable for there would be remorse after every act on the part of the guy,

nah. a thief is not remorseful. he keeps stealing until he gets caught.
same with cheating.
it's all a sign of weakness of d flesh. means ur not self disciplined enough.

and i love that theblessed brings a religious perspective to it.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by papa190(m): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]As a Christian I do not support infidelity in any form or shape either from a man or woman because, it is not only morally and devastatingly wrong but also spiritually wrong in the eyes of God and you will answer for it, period.  I have no respect for any man or woman that cheat on a person they profess to love especially in a marriage, no!

But, the fact that men have trashed women with this wicked and selfish behaviour for so long and not only get away with it, but also think they have a right to do it, I suggest for those who could do it, do it and rub it where it would devastate the guy so that he would realise you are a human being with a heart and can feel pain too!!! That way, men would not only get used to the idea but also handle us with care and respect.

Personally, I can not do such a thing irrespective of any thing rather, I'd kick his a-se.  By the time he's home his bags are all packed and ready on the door step waiting his collection - as I don't do stress.  But I pity my sisters who do as there's nothing a man could offer me in this life, I hadn't achieved myself so, why should I leak a-se and drown in self pity when I could replace him like a flash if that's a need?grin grin grin. I have not had such an experience in my marriage and would not sit here and vouch it would never happen to me but, if it does, we would test the litmus paper won't we cool cool cool  

You see, you can not change people. You can only change children's behaviours but you can't physically change an ADULT!  However, you can change yourself, by changing your own attitudes and behaviours and become more assertive instead of drowning in self pity that way - the guy will change his ways.  Abi, you have your own money? Then treat yourself and HIT town he will eventually, realise his loss and that's the way to squeeze in a little change in a  naught boy.  

In giving him a teaspoonful of his own bitter medicine, it would curtail some of those selfish behaviours but mind you, it won't cure the disease of a habitual adulterer because his, is entrenched therefore, drop the dead donkey and hit town before he causes you severe damage.
[/b]
this ur epistle nor easy @ all
This one na full bible and koran o~
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by DaMayor1: 1:19am On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster, u might as well ask why d lionesses do the hunting & after making the kill leaves it when the lion appears from his slumber, or why d alfa chimp & hippos colonises all the women in the camp. you cant change the laws of nature. look round the whole animal kingdom and you will see males have special preferences (ie at the top of the chain of command with woman as helper(bluntly put "servant" lol!).
pls dnt get me wrong. I believe in fair treatment of all homo sapiens, but let me categorically state that according to the law of Nature, life isn't  fair and its just unfortunate you came to this world as a helper so bear with it & nxt time u can ask Baba to send u bk as a man to njoy d special privileges (which for some includes the exclusive right to cheat as stated above). wink
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Theblessed(f): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

this your epistle nor easy @ all
This one na full bible and koran o~

Never mind, you'd get use to it, buddy!
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by papa190(m): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
Just keep writing and i'll keep selling
the money stays in my account anyways` grin grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by 49cents(m): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2010
^^^
^^^
Da Mayor:

@ poster, u might as well ask why d lionesses do the hunting & after making the kill leaves it when the lion appears from his slumber, or why d alfa chimp & hippos colonises all the women in the camp. you cant change the laws of nature. look round the whole animal kingdom and you will see males have special preferences (ie at the top of the chain of command with woman as helper(bluntly put "servant" lol!).
pls dnt get me wrong. I believe in fair treatment of all homo sapiens, but let me categorically state that according to the law of Nature, life isn't  fair and its just unfortunate you came to this world as a helper so bear with it & nxt time u can ask Baba to send u bk as a man to njoy d special privileges (which for some includes the exclusive right to cheat as stated above). wink
hmmm,  love your resorting to the animal kingdom but we are Humans our rationality separates us from them infinitely,  we have will and reasoning, they have got only Instincts
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Theblessed(f): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2010
oyinda.:

same with cheating.
it's all a sign of weakness of d flesh. means your not self disciplined enough.

Thanks Oyinda!  You see, it doesn't really matter our 'Faith' whether Christian  o o o, Muslim o o o, Hinduism o o o Buddhist o o o etc - what matters is that, all over the world people believe worship  some thing, some thing they believe is supremely powerful than any thing imaginable and that is our God Almighty - maker of Heaven and Earth. Whether we believe in him or not - there is judgement and we will be answerable! So, let's keep supporting evil and committing adultery pretending that it's superficial soon, we will find out, won't we?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by 49cents(m): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2010
oyinda.:

same with cheating.

haven't you ever done anything, that in the privacy of your space that you are sorry about and regret, even if it is some thing any one knows about? the fellow who feels sorry because his/she was caught is not truly sorry though the emotions and actions expresses remorse; this is because their remorse stem from everything but the processes (considerations and experiences) that bring about the change in heart,

Its really sad that we humans with all our will and reasoning, trade our dignity as rational being for a mess of sour bowl of porridge , for that's what infidelity is, a fowl mess of porridge , a sadder realty is that we don't even recognize our place in creation as its crown

***sighs****
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by bawomolo(m): 3:07am On Jul 15, 2010
That way, men would not only get used to the idea but also handle us with care and respect.

I doubt anyone respect anyone who cheats for revenge. you would get sympathy but not much respect

Personally, I can not do such a thing irrespective of any thing rather, I'd kick his a-se. By the time he's home his bags are all packed and ready on the door step waiting his collection - as I don't do stress.

this is only applicable if you are the owner of the property. you can't kick him out if it's join ownership or the house is his.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by kryc: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2010
a man needs procreation in marriage and a woman needs a companion.

so if my woman catches me wit, she go vex go

if i catch her, she go pack go.

how una see am.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by lactemps(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2010
man needs procreation in marriage and a woman needs a companion.

so if my woman catches me wit, she go vex go

if i catch her, she go pack go.

how una see am.

Loooooooooooooooooool Seems to be the BEST excuse so far,
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2010
Theblessed:

You see, you can not change people. You can only change children's behaviours but you can't physically change an ADULT!  However, you can change yourself, by changing your own attitudes and behaviours and become more assertive instead of drowning in self pity that way - the guy will change his ways.  Abi, you have your own money? Then treat yourself and HIT town he will eventually, realise his loss and that's the way to squeeze in a little change in a  naught boy. And when you go out there ensure you get a guy that is bigger than him in size and height and more handsome - then he'd get the message you don't do cheap.

First of all I think bringing religion into this is unreasonable. . . but if you're going to bring in christianity, isn't divorce one thing Jesus forbade??
Isn't 'turn the other cheek' the main amendment to the Jesus made to the laws of Moses??

I'm not surprised though, Jesus said to beware of false prophets . . . grin grin

oyinda.:

same with cheating.

That analogy is B.S . . . excuse my French.

It's funny how you call it weakness when the people that actually show any remorse is the person that's cheated on.
Cheating is only weakness if the cheat doesn't make a choice to do it.
You can't just label things just because it affects you in a particular way.

I might as well say paying taxes is illegal.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by josite: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2010
even the choice of the word "infidelity'suggests lack of understanding of the  human nature and of the fact that we live in a fallen world,an imperfect  realm.

stupid men assumes the wife must remain content with sexual frustration.history has shown women marries  the man primarily because  she think he is  a good choice to father her baby and she immediately  starts  preparing  for when that man will die leaving her with the kids by having affairs  with econonically viable and  stronger men who will  repay her with financial support in the event of her becoming a widow.

Women are not  being punished for infidelity .they are  punished for  indiscretion.a wife  ought to know if she must date another man while married she must do it in such a way and manner that she will never be caught.

men who are jealous and who cant stand knowing their  wife has  gotten  a  helper  are advised to marry  very smart women with a high sense of discretion.the simple rule of infidelity for a woman has always been the same from the beiginning of history.'NEVER NEVER NEVER GET CAUGHT"
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2010
Facts are:

1.  Men look at women as "one of their acquisitions" cos they paid the bride price and not otherwise.
2.  Nearly all religion states that women are subset of men, created from men, making them assets "for the man" so most men will say, you are bone of my bones.
I will like to stop here and wait for your criticisms
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by nuesaweso(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2010
Live in London? Lets hook up on 07956265058
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by ud4u: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2010
It is the rubbsih culture and tradition. Both husband and wife suppose to respect the marriage institution.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by rabzy: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2010
Its very difficult because of so many biased reasons but for the evolution junkies, this could be their an answer,

A woman is always sure of her offsprings, she knows whatever child she is bearing is hers, but a man runs the risk of rearing another man's child, He is never too sure that the child is his, so when he finds his wife cheating, it brings forward all the insecurities and the fears of maybe he has been fathering bastard children,

So men evolved to punish infidelity in women harshly
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2010
Well Well Well. I've seen a lot of deluded feminists/equal rights advocates prancing all over this thread yapping about this and that. The brutal fact remains that womens' infidelity is distasteful, abominable and in fact 'treasonable' by all standards of extant socio-cultural configuration. I chronicled some elements of this in the thread - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394205.0.html

It repulses me when these same women - who fawn over rich guys and who expect guys to do ALL the spending, pay the bride price and shoulder a thousand other financial and material responsibilities - dare suggest spousal/gender equality! How's that possible? I've repeated it severally: If i ever find a girl that does ALL the spending in our relationship, I wouldnt be too bothered if I find out she's creeping; my ego may be scratched a tiny bit, but what do I have to lose? Nothing! [cos I wouldn't foolishly be 'in love' with her anyway]

Now Imagine one st.upi.d woman for whom a decent and hard working man has laboured to provide for, investing his time and money to make her happy, and expecting nothing in return except 'love' and loyalty - and for whatever reason she still creeps out to take another goat's rod (and stinky c.u.m) from 'the back'! How would that make a man feel? For me that's a capital offence just like treason.

Point is: for as long as women ACCEPT that society expects boyfriends/husbands to 'take care' of their women (simply put: take financial responsibility and do much of the spending), women must also ACCEPT that society ALSO denies them the 'luxury' of cheating on these boyfriends/husbands, let alone be 'equal' with them. There's no point complaining or whining about that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by wedballs(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
hi, great post you have here!

it is more difficult for the guys in the same reason,

why it is more difficult for men to end a relationship.

Men are design to be logical,while women(natures unique creation)

are wired to be EMOTIONAL.

he will think "what if" "men marry women for who they are---present,

And the woman will always hope to change the man--thats why she gives him chance again
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
It repulses me when these same women - who fawn over rich guys and who expect guys to do ALL the spending, pay the bride price and shoulder a thousand other financial and material responsibilities - dare suggest spousal/gender equality! How's that possible? I've repeated it severally: If i ever find a girl that does ALL the spending in our relationship, I wouldnt be too bothered if I find out she's creeping; my ego may be scratched a tiny bit, but what do I have to lose? Nothing! [cos I wouldn't foolishly be 'in love' with her anyway]

Keep quiet abeg. Ordinary Financial responsibilities is what is making you piss on yourself. Those women that are in the market, banks, schools, hospitals you think they are fending for themselves alone. . . that they don't contribute at home?  Is it because most men would never use their mouth to tell you that they collect money from their wives? grin With the rate of unemployment in that country, which gorrilla mouth are you using to say only men are handling the financial responsibilities of the home? Does that even make sense? There are many households where women are the bread winners and she still comes back home to clean the kids and your own poo. With the tendency of pissing on yourself at every whim, I don't think you would last one minute as a woman.

eldee:

First of all I think bringing religion into this is unreasonable. . . but if you're going to bring in christianity, isn't divorce one thing Jesus forbade?? Isn't 'turn the other cheek' the main amendment to the Jesus made to the laws of Moses??

I'm not surprised though, Jesus said to beware of false prophets . . . grin grin

Divorce is allowed on grounds of adultery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / I Finally Had Sex With A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.