Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (13472 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
Why?? Ego.

I personally don't mind a woman cheating if I've cheated first . . . it's a 'Aiite, it's 1-1, let's end the relationship'.
Obviously I cannot continue in a relationship if she has cheated, I've got an ego to take care of, it's not my fault that women don't have one.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

Why?? Ego.

I personally don't mind a woman cheating[b] if I've cheated first [/b] . . . it's a 'Aiite, it's 1-1, let's end the relationship'.
Obviously I cannot continue in a relationship if she has cheated, I've got an ego to take care of, it's not my fault that women don't have one.

See dis na d tin [b]y-me [/b]dey talk about 'Sexism'. . .gbenu e doti soun jo. undecided
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

to be honest with u, i'm around African guys a lot and they disgust me. very filthy bunch. and i'm sure majority of them will be cheating on their spouse when they get married. to them that's the quality of a "real man"
i don't like the part of african culture that allows men to be spoilt rotten and be irresponsible. i'm not saying all are but majority are.
animals I say, lmao
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

See dis na d tin [b]y-me [/b]dey talk about 'Sexism'. . .gbenu e doti soun jo. undecided

I'm not sexist, I just prefer equality.
I don't cheat even in relationships not to talk of marriage, the only reason I'll let you get away with cheating is my guilt.

If I cheat on you, end it . . . it's that easy.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

I'm not sexist, I just prefer equality.
I don't cheat even in relationships not to talk of marriage, the only reason I'll let you get away with cheating is my guilt.

you know fully well that it isn't that easy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
ibkaye:

you know fully well that it isn't that easy cheesy

I will try my best to promise heaven and earth but the choice is still yours.
I'm not Raoul Moat or sum next stalker, if she leaves, it's on to the next one.

There's a reason guys like us work hard on social attributes and money . . . it's to make transitions quicker. grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

I'm not sexist, I just prefer[b] equality.[/b]

[/quote]& dat really makes u feel better about urself?or the person ur wif?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

& dat really makes u feel better about urself?or the person your wif?

It does actually . . . knowing that our relationship is based on trust and a deviation from that will end it.
I don't like fooling myself or any other person, life is short. cheesy
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Ibomade1: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
Ego Ego Ego.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

It does actually . . . knowing that our relationship is based on trust and a deviation from that will end it.
I don't like fooling myself or any other person, life is short. cheesy

How old r u again?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

How old r u again?

Let's just say I have only about one decade to enjoy no-strings sex without being called a wasteman. grin grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by chibaby5(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2010
Society!. . .itz a Man's world they say  undecided
But unfortunately 4 dem, tym is fast changin
Wat a Man can do ,  A Woman can do 10tymz better!  cool
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
@chi-baby

I know you've missed me but come on, you didn't have to go all out in you pic. grin
How's you??
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by chibaby5(f): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
^lolz ofcourse av missed yhu ! only if   grintongue
am aw'ryt yhu?  smiley
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by earlalright(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
that's because men are highly jealous and possesive. they don't wanna share with anybody, not even me. lol. they just have this believe that it is only their right and not another's.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
chi-baby:

^lolz ofcourse av missed yhu ! only if   grintongue
am aw'ryt yhu?  smiley

I've been flawless . . .
You know what, I don't you to keep missing me all the time. cheesy cheesy

I'll give you my YIM.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
@dayokanu,
of course nigerians don't have high divorce rates. if women divorced their husband for cheating in naija, divorce rate will be worse than USA. lol
naija women are expected to accept male infidelity.
i know a naija woman who put condoms in her husband's suitcase when he was going to visit naija on a trip (so obviously she's not finding it hard that her husband is cheating on her). this are the kinds of things that lead to topics like this.

The African culture permits Polygamy does not mean that the whites are monogamous by any stretch. We live in their midst and we know what these white men do. Most have mistress outside. The celebrities we hear of are the ones we know like Sandra Bullock, Mel Gibson, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Kennedy and Al Gore almost all the top men in America have some form of cheating scandal around them but we chose to blame African culture and African men.

Like I said, the day African women start to appreciate their men thats the day the sun would rise in the West
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by chibaby5(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

I've been flawless . . .
You know what, I don't you to keep missing me all the time. cheesy cheesy

I'll give you my YIM.

lolz abwt u dnt want me 2 keep missin u uno ah cnt shout  cheesy grin
Awryt kool
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by earlalright(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
if you've ever watched "cheaters" and read foreign magazines plus watch there E! and others, u will know Africans still dey learn when it comes to cheating. this is to all those who think that cheating is all about Africans. man is naturally promiscuous. whether African or American. Chinese or Arabs. plus the Europeans and the Asians, all races

Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by sessy2(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
dats becos men generally are selfish. sad sad
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
dayokanu:

The African culture permits Polygamy does not mean that the whites are monogamous by any stretch. We live in their midst and we know what these white men do. Most have mistress outside. The celebrities we hear of are the ones we know like Sandra Bullock, Mel Gibson, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Kennedy and Al Gore almost all the top men in America have some form of cheating scandal around them but we chose to blame African culture and African men.

Like I said, the day African women start to appreciate their men thats the day the sun would rise in the West

In countries like France and Italy, it's weird for a successful man not to have a mistress that they go to parties with.
In the UK and US, we've seen the manager of the England team and President of the US receiving head off PAs.

Clinton, Erickson, Becks, Jude Law, Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson are not white enough for these people. grin grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
dayokanu:

whatever u say i guess

but seriously though why do african guys like to mess around a lot?
even ones that are good from the onset soon fall. to me it's lack of self discipline and irresponsibility. makes u more prone to become a cheat when u get married
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^ Basic animal instincts!
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
um elaborate? why does this apply to african males only? u guys animals or what?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

whatever u say i guess

but seriously though why do african guys like to mess around a lot?
even ones that are good from the onset soon fall. to me it's lack of self discipline and irresponsibility. makes u more prone to become a cheat when u get married

Like its being pointed out, Its still childs play when it comes to what white men do, Maybe the white folks have taken it as part of their culture and dont sensationalise it over the web like African women do.

If you watch E! Its always about someone cheating on his wife or someone breaking up Try and watch that channel tonight and you would see

Prince Charles was cheating on Dianna, President Sarkozy of France I guess they are all Africans, even football stars, Steffan Effenberg, John terry, Oliver kahn aint African either
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
^
those are entertainment celebrities.
they are only comparable to black athletes.

u kind of expect infidelity from them.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

^
those are entertainment celebrities.
they are only comparable to black athletes.

u kind of expect infidelity from them.

if entertainment celebrities cheat that much then what do you expect from an ordinary white boy who lives in Montana or Kansas.

Those strip clubs hope you know married men make up 60% of the crowd there

Sarkozy didnt start cheating because he was president, Clinton didnt start cheating because he became president, Al Gore didnt start cheating because he was a star neither did John Edwards
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
Oyinda, no it's no only african men which has been pointed out lots in the thread. I take it your question is why are men more likely to cheat?

Ans. Basic Animal instincts.

Socially, you women also have your faults in your partner's cheating lifestyle. Believe it or not, that animal instinct to cheat can be reduced drastically depending on environment, lifestyle and emotional satisfaction.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
lol
the white guys i know are very responsible compared to the african guys. to me it's very shameful.
maybe it's a new generation thing?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
deniyor:

^^^^ Basic animal instincts!

This is where we have to draw he line . . . if it 'animal instincts' in the sense I think it is, I'll have to ask, since when did having sex make someone less of a man??
Isn't this the age of pro-choice??
Why should one section impose their opinions of what's right on another set of people??
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

lol
the white guys i know are very responsible compared to the african guys. to me it's very shameful.
maybe it's a new generation thing?

I disagree with you on that one.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by deniyor: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
eldee:

This is where we have to draw he line . . . if it 'animal instincts' in the sense I think it is, I'll have to ask, since when did having sex make someone less of a man??
Isn't this the age of pro-choice??
Why should one section impose their opinions of what's right on another set of people??

I do not get what you mean or are referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.