Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18851 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
I don't believe this story!

There's no way you two cuties are nairalanders. grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^Mama gee please click on the link for more info on this wedding, the whole thing look fixed and strange.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515847.0.html
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't believe this story!

There's no way you two cuties are nairalanders. grin grin

keep crying grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Goldenmeda(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
congrat, wish u guys gudluck, , may be me too i go start to dey chart, cos i need 1 in my lif
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
It's really interestin to see dat som peeps met dia better half hia in NL, It's Awesome!

OP, I wish u n ur luvly wyf a happy married lyf, n pray d presence of GOD will dwel in ur married lyf NOW N ALWAYS!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Hardballer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
well damn , congrats grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
sighs LOUDLY @ MOBO,

This negro is SPECIAL IN A BAD WAY,

Okay she bribed him, paid him, begged him, and blackmailed him, NOW WHAT MOBO? They are married and apparently happy with each other. Let them be, people live the life they want and they deal with the aftermath, WHY ARE YOU CONCERN MOBO?

So what she had a bad history of begging and flirting, SHE settled down and doesn't want people to know who she is, IS THAT BAD THING MOBO?

I still stay IT FRIGHTENING THAT LOVE CAN BE FOUND ON NAIRALAND, and ANYTHING POSSIBLE!

LET ALL FIND MOBO A WIFE ON NAIRALAND! ANY TAKERS
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
Maybe this Indian guy, marry this girl because he needs Nigerian green card,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by geogentle: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

Swear b4 NLers if it's only "ONE" man dat has fukked u since u started germinatin br-east full of cowbell milk? undecided

Somehow I wonder how this one take concern u
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
I dont mean no DISRESPECT, who REALLY WANT A NIGERIAN GREEN CARD?!!! LET BE REAL!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2010
who told ya he is looking for green card?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by icon2: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
Happy for you guys, grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
Happy married life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
Because you are a Nigerian right? you know how many Lebanese, Indians, Bangladesh, Pakistan a lot more are illegally residing in Nigerian? You have not seen them jump fence when Immigration chase them? this Indian guy came online to get a wife simply because of Naija green card. this Indian guy have kids and family in his home country, he only need the girl for visa simple.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by newspice: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
this babe eh, loooooooool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
jpworld:

Maybe this Indian guy, marry this girl because he needs Nigerian green card,

You are funny. Why would someone go through this drama to get a Nigerian green card when you can probably go all out and get a Nigerian passport with one hundred Naira
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
@op u re a beautiful liar.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Princek12 As a Nigerian 100$ can get you a naija passport, but for Chinese, Indians, and other national they are been deported, every-time i take a flight to China, I must surely find 1 or 2 Chinese national been deported 4 overstaying, Look @ the picture he send, not even the girl's father and mother or elderly person in the girl's family is present, is just for visa, go to Marriage registry in Ikoyi, u will see what I am talking about, and that's where the the visa wedding was done.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^You are right, all this was done to authenticate the wedding and give the wedding credibility, hmmmmm a real fraud if ever there was one, hmmmmm a con.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
The question is, why would somebody want a NIGERIAN GREEN CARD? Nigeria isn't A LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES, just saying,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

The question is, why would somebody want a NIGERIAN GREEN CARD?  Nigeria isn't A LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES, just saying,

Naija may not be a land of opportunities to you, the blind-sighted, but to the legions of Lebanese, Indians, and Chinese, to mention a few, many of whom have made Naija their homes and business destinations, Naija is a land flowing with milk and honey. #My people perish for lack of knowledge. #
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Princek12   There are too many opportunities in Naija, open ur eyes you will see it, don't look down on Naija.  Indians and Chinese are desperate people, same with Lebanese, when this Indian man finish making money from Naija, you will see he will dump this girl and go back to his original family.

Is he even from Indian or Pakistan or even Bangladesh.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
For a country that is MADE OF MILK AND HONEY,

There are alot of Nigerians leaving Nigeria, and each one of them said AND I QUOTE, Nigeria is corrupted and the government don't give a fucc about the people,

But noooo the country is milk and honey,

You right It not the land of OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME and a whole lotta of Nigerians that leaving and left
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Dsense(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
I'm very happy for d couple grin grin grin long nd happy marriage .
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I cant believe this . . .some pple are devilish undecided

imagine digging up the guy's post and spewing rubbish especially that son of a thousand fathers MOBO444 yes i said it

have you no shame ? undecided Gosh how fu[i]ck[/i]ed can your brain get dude ? angry
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ People are saying he married her for Nigeria passport and you are here insulting me, please click on the link below and see for your self.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515539.msg6778863#msg6778863
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
Open ur eyes and relax ur mind you will see what is really going on In Nigeria, Join the moving train now, Chinese people use to suffer alot b4, but now the world cannot do without them, The government care much about us, Unfortunately,A farmer who would not work inside the rain and would not work under the sun, would have nothing to harvest at the end of the farming year.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
I seriously doubt that and I believe every word the Nigerians that I know say, AND THEY ARE SAYING OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, sorry!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by slex(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

The question is, why would somebody want a NIGERIAN GREEN CARD? Nigeria isn't A LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES, just saying,

Sorry have to disagree, a lot of foreigners line up for visas cos here they are considered GOds and get the best high positions, managers, chief engineers and so on. If you doubt find out from friends who work in Nigerian embassies in Germany, Holland. those are the ones i knw cos my sis is a German citizen she has t apply for visa coming home.and she says there atimes a queue there.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
so  undecided let them be. . . . . wat if twas for a rainbow passport

cant you just wish them well and get moving?  undecided undecided them nail your yansh for the thread ? undecided

jobless fool . . . . for him to come here and announce it even with their pictures shouldnt dat mean sommin to you all

if i was doing it for a mere passport i wouldnt advertise my self like dat  undecided

why are we always quick to put pple down ?  undecided

na wa o. . . . i fear naija pple o  lipsrsealed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by OAM4J: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2010
xterra2:

First off, Congrats and i wish you a happily married life
For those Ladies here seyibrown,chaircove[/b]r,oge4real,[b]mrs.Siena,Ileke-IdI,mama gee,,aisha 2 and the REST,, um e.t.c  grin

If any of you are single ,if someone approaches you for a chat and say he is from NL(me  cheesy or somebody) dont play tough start chatting asap
You never know,he may be your Mr.Right  cheesy

Just Saying

grin grin grin grin grin grin

To the best of my knowledge, the bold are already taken, and Ileke idi might soon be taken out the market too, but if you hurry. . . grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2010
@queeneve where are u from self? is ur country better than naija? I don't care if u don't believe, maybe u are this Indian man self, as rich as Chinese and Americans are millions of there citizen are extremely poor,  when u visit China go to Hubei and have a look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.