Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18843 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by SamMilla1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
Odunnu:

He already explaind that.He got a new ID afta he probably got hs original ID banned.

Oh Ok, Thanks for the explanation.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by SSaemoenl(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats People should open their hearts for real thing to happen. [size=3pt]I'm just saying this because am interested in Mama-gee[/size]
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by mrofficial(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Congrats People should open their hearts for real thing to happen. I'm just saying this because am interested in Mama-gee

Lemme help you. grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by seyibrown(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats to the Couple and other couples !

NL DATERS: PLEASE BEWARE OF THAT BLOKE CALLED MOBO444 O grin grin grin! HE IS A NO GO AREA FOR ANY SANE WOMAN O!  grin grin grin! CONSIDER HIM ONLY IF HE AGREES TO HAVE A FULL BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by mrofficial(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
seyibrown:

Congrats to the Couple and other couples !

NL DATERS: PLEASE BEWARE OF THAT BLOKE CALLED MOBO444 O grin grin grin! HE IS A NO GO AREA FOR ANY SANE WOMAN O! grin grin grin!

For real or joke?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by seyibrown(f): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
mr.official:

For real or joke?

MOBO444 needs a full brain transplant! If you read his posts you will not give your enemy to him! You might actually consider giving your enemy to him as wife cos he go turn am to sufferhead so tay enemy no go get time for you again! grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by mrofficial(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
seyibrown:

MOBO444 needs a full brain transplant! If you read his posts you will not give your enemy to him! You might actually consider giving your enemy to him as wife cos he go turn am to sufferhead so tay enemy no go get time for you again! grin grin grin

Seyibrown so you came here to rub my name in the mud, shame on you, well congratulation to the NL couple but i will reserve my comment about the lady that got married and the husband also.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats even though this sounds like crap. In the spirit of hooking up, will any girl here care to marry me ?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
I guess this testifies to the fact that you can meet your future partner anywhere, whether it be on Facebook, Nairaland, Church, Mosque, on the street corner, in a strip club, in an ashy joint, etc. Love has no boundaries.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oge4real(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
I wish you goodluck with her, and pray that she repents of the facebook flirting. lipsrsealed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congratulations to the happy couple, I wish you all the best in your married life.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MrsSiena1(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats to you guys. May your marital life be successful and wonderful.

True love never fails
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Reading through all the responses, it appears there are a lot of people, who choose to see only the negative aspects their minds wish them to see. Why can't people just be happy for the poster and his lovely new bride?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by preselect(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
mr and mrs sienna cheesy . . . nice photo
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by txh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
good to hear
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
pres-elect:

mr and mrs sienna cheesy . . . nice photo

Thanks bro. smiley
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
@diboli dats soooo cute but rilly as far as nl is concerned if u wanna dine with nl guys ur spoon's gotta b long as in real long cos its rily surprising how u guys met fell in love MATUREDLY N REASONABLY took ur tym,UNDERSTOOD URSELF TO A REASONABLE EXTENT b4 gettin marid.happy marid lyf n wish u all d very best in ur marital lives
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congratulations . . . .
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
Good for them.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by sley4life(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
Wow. wat is her username. I hope its not 1 of those africans wey dey bomb my box with scam love message
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by sley4life(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
EG OF THOSE SCAM MSG BELOW:

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Hello Dear.

How are you and your family?I saw your profile on nairaland. As it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future,beside i have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note. Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me,

Take care as I wait for your response.

Yours Lucy.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by sley4life(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hi Dear,

How are you today? I feel like communicating with you, my name
is miss janeth. It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy
friendship with you. I have great interest in making new friends, my
hobbies are reading, traveling,swimming and dancing.

today i found your e-mail contact on a google site, then i took
the opportunity to write to you as i will really want us to be good friends
and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great
friend.

I will send my photo at least for you to see
who is writing to you.I will like you to contact me back with this my
email to my email address (janethand007@hotmail.co.uk),
so that I will give you full explanation about myself, and my reasons
and purpose of contacting you.

Please feel free to
write me back.

Yours Sincerely,

janeth

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by legendprac(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
can diboli explain what happened to his posts on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472337.32.html#msg6777828
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by naijatoday: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
legendprac:

can diboli explain what happened to his posts on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472337.32.html#msg6777828

Wow
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
God bless this union. We need more of these unions so that they can produce mixed babies, which will add a different flavor of hopefully pretty, mixed, exotic Naija girls to the dating pool from which to choose a significant other. The current dating pool boasts an unappetizing  array of Naija girls. The pretty ones are dangerously low in number.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by kcblast(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
Sooo this kind thing fit happen 4 nairaland.

Alright ladies,i think is time u gals will update ur profile & then wait patiently
@poster,it seems like both of u were born d same time.
@princek12,yes ke
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by xterra2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
First off, Congrats and i wish you a happily married life
For those Ladies here seyibrown,chaircover,oge4real,mrs.Siena,Ileke-IdI,mama gee,,aisha 2 and the REST,, um e.t.c  grin

If any of you are single ,if someone approaches you for a chat and say he is from NL(me  cheesy or somebody) dont play tough start chatting asap
You never know,he may be your Mr.Right  cheesy

Just Saying

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by xterra2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
For those Ladies here seyibrown,chaircover,oge4real,mrs.Siena,Ileke-IdI,mama gee,,aisha 2 and the REST,, um e.t.c  grin

If any of you are single ,if someone approaches you for a chat and say he is from NL(me  cheesy or somebody) dont play tough start chatting asap

Just Saying

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
oge4real:

I wish you goodluck with her, and pray that she repents of the facebook flirting. lipsrsealed

Swear b4 NLers if it's only "ONE" man dat has fukked u since u started germinatin br-east full of cowbell milk? undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
xterra2:

Just Saying

Too late, Mrs. Siena's well and truly married, and a mother to my beautiful baby girl.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.