Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27108 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
God bless you.

Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by zinny377(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
In as much as i would have loved to remain neutral on this topic I think I need to elucidate on the emboldened. This isn't about equality, or proofing rights. I do not know your impression of Toke Makinwa but I will advise you separate the message and the messenger. Because you are allowing your impression of the messenger get into the interpretation of her message.

A woman who has made the decision not to suffer, or be maltreated, cheated and extorted by a guy didn't do so out of claiming rights or equalities or rubbing shoulders with Men but out of self realization, self love, esteem, confidence, self respect and self worth. She sees herself as human that deserves respect, love, attention and care. She has realized that she is a human being and should be treated as one. And that is very healthy.

That said, I will emphasis this: I am not against compromise in a relationship, as a matter of fact it very important and it should be mutual. However it should never be at the detriment of any of the partners.
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
OK ,just making sure this is a balanced argument ,cos you know when i was growing up ,i never knew the scriptures i put up there existed, all the pastor kept hammering on was "wives submit,i say submit, submit oooo". Even the pastors wife suffering from stockholms syndrome will also come and tell us submit to these men ,i say submit o, So i thought oh well the bible probably didn't leave instructions for the men, but alas it did but the there was a grand conspiracy to ignore that part.

I was talking to an older married woman the other day, she said "na who nor talk e own come out you nor go know, marriage na patience ,all men na the same". It hit me that these women have been made to believe you have to manage men and excuse their behavior, so i asked her who made it a standard to excuse a man's bad behavior because "na man".
You see a good woman builds her home but a good man should give you a foundation to build on.

Yes dear , I totally agree.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

Yes dear , I totally agree.
i edited my post please read it.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by dederocs(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Another vain girl, with everything fake.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

If you’re doing the providing, then I see no reason why they shouldn’t put up with you. First off, you need to know that Gucci didn’t tie her down. He even gave her money so she can live her life when he landed in jail. So what’s the fuss about?

Toke simply don’t understand the issue between Gucci and Keisha. She just wants Snoop Dogg to notice her. If not, I don’t see anything bad in what Snoop Dogg said. Life ain’t by force, if you can’t live it, then quit. There’s a reason why the word “quit” is in the dictionary.

If females take on the male responsibilities, and allow us take on your responsibilities (that’s if pregnancy can be switched), then I’m pretty sure that you’ll have a man ready to stick with you even when you’re worse than Gucci.
This is the most disgraceful post I have read! Toke had a problem with Snoop Dogg not the couple...did Toke by any means condemn Keisha for staying?is a matter or choice for the couple,I mean it's their private life....her issue was "expectations" that a female should be able to keep up with such poo in order to enjoy which is what Snoop Dogg potrayed.

So what you imply is that anyone providing can do poo? If am richer than my bf and I sleep around,do drugs,stay in jail,he can stay as long as I provide?instead of advocating for her to stay because of love you are looking at it from a materialistic view?

Why do you always switch gender while replying my posts? Why can't you answer me straight up? I am asking if a gal is richer than her gf and provides but sleeps around,go to jail,does drug etc will the guy stay? Yes or no,stop switching gender roles and telling me if guys could bla bla bla

Likewise if a gal got pregnant for another guy,will the guy stay? Simple yes or no,no need to switch and say if guys could get pregnant bla bla bla...
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2019
12inchess:
We should be taking advice with people with successful marriages and not those with broken down ones. Let someone with 20 years of marriage experience give us advice then we may listen. Experience is the best teacher
The ones who have successful walked out of abusive and draining relationships are actually the ones with the most rational views on issues,they have seen it all and are likely to predict an end from the beginning of a relationship from their own mistakes they made.
No one tells a tale of war better than a person who was there on the battle field.

We must realize that there are very badly raised men out there,men who have killed their wives ,men who have impregnated their daughters.

I used to have a neighbor that will beat his wife drag her out nak3d ,and women in the street will have to give her wrapper to cover her, . I used always wondered why a woman will allow herself be put through all that? More importantly her children were watching this and i am sure it will impact on them negatively. Such a woman does not need 20 years marriage experience to be able to tell women to have self respect ,value themselves and have self worth and never allow a man treat them like trash.

You see this people here who are glorifying this toxicity they call loyalty are probably like that woman's children, they saw it happen in their house hold and think it should be a standard for relationships. But life doesn't have to be complicated if two adults fix themselves before coming together.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by jamboloun: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Before I continue my comment let me ask u some questions ma "would u rather be a builder or enjoying that which is built" Wat sister Toke dnt understand is the fact that women are the determinant of wat happens to & in a man in the home and more. weather a man Wil be happy or not, lying in the hand of a woman. Not necessarily mean the woman is the reason for the unhappy in the first place.

A woman can come into any man's life and change it completely. Wen a virtuous woman comes into a man life that man is made already. No wonder the Bible says " wen a man finds a woman, he findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord. Such a man with bad track record needs a woman to put up wit him and that Wil always stand by him and dis does not mean the woman is at the receiving end or inferior to such man.

Women are a builder, corrective virtue, molder, and a salt Wic reveal the sweetness of others, they are the best manager and counselor. They are not fashion the same way with men. God internationally did it dat way so as to make a good compliment to salvage situations.

The problem we have dis days is Becos of our too much education and knowledge. U are not meant to compete with men and nor men to complete with women. imaging wat we happen if all of us are tall and no one is short, or if all of us study engineer and no one is a lawyer. Or we all work in the bank and no one is a farmer. There Wil be problem.

I am not always comfortable wen I see some so to say elite women maybe Becos of their money or knowledge, always want to run and equate them selves as men, that's why many of them can't find their compatibility in men, is either they are not married or still single even at 45, dnt av good home then filling for divorce.

That is wat u get wen u always want to see ur self as men. There is noting bad in a woman puting up wit a man after such a man has mess up one time other the other, that does nor make such woman inferior in anyway. Anty makinwa u need to come down from your high horse.

Stop seeing Everything in the light of ur money or fame and your certificate. Else u Wil always be getting things wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Wendybrown(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Did you miss the verse that we are all equal in the sight of God
No one seek equality does not mean one should be treated as trash or any how because they are female...
Need I tell you we are to complement each other and not one-sided complement
You were also deceived with that "women have hidden powers"

You are too high...interact with women (married) and also those in rural areas you will understand that a lot a suffering because they are women..Did they create themselves?

Even when Mary Magdalene was caught fornicating, she was about to be stoned... Do only one person fornicate..where was the man she was fornicating with??

We will fight for a better tomorrow not for us but for our daughters

Pls tell her. Women really needs orientation. You're a woman doesn't mean you should endure all sorts of emotional and physical battering for crying out loud. You're to complement your man and vice versa but definitely not to reduce yourself to a lesser person so the society can crown u 'wife material'. Stop accommodating nonsense! I really really pity women, If our mothers should tell you what they've endured in the hands of these men you'll weep,It even led some to their early grave and you'll still see some supposedly enlightened women willing to subject themselves to similar tortures so as to be termed as wife material. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Wendybrown(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
The ones who have successful walked out of abusive and draining relationships are actually the ones with the most rational views on issues,they have seen it all and are likely to predict an end from the beginning of a relationship from their own mistakes they made.
No one tells a tale of war better than a person who was there on the battle field.

We must realize that there are very badly raised men out there,men who have killed their wives ,men who have impregnated their daughters.

I used to have a neighbor that will beat his wife drag her out nak3d ,and women in the street will have to give her wrapper to cover her, . I used always wondered why a woman will allow herself be put through all that? More importantly her children were watching this and i am sure it will impact on them negatively. Such a woman does not need 20 years marriage experience to be able to tell women to have self respect ,value themselves and have self worth and never allow a man treat them like trash.

You see this people here who are glorifying this toxicity they call loyalty are probably like that woman's children, they saw it happen in their house hold and think it should be a standard for relationships. But life doesn't have to be complicated if two adults fix themselves before coming together.

Thank you for this. Toxic people everywhere.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by DonroxyII: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
Ginaz !!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Wendybrown:

Thank you for this. Toxic people everywhere.
I went to the village one time and i was amazed at how strong this people are ,so i decided to follow them to the farm for two days on third day i broke down.

I gave the example up there to further buttress my point, these people like the villagers are used to it, their psyche has been conditioned to take it but you see a lady who comes from a loving environment where her dad was a good example of how a real man should be will like break down and be drained.

I am not talking down on women who decide to take whatever trashy behavior men throw at them ,i will say good for them do you ,but not every one is built for such and it should not be a standard for everyone. Its not a competition of who is more patient or who tolerates bullshit more as a woman.

Knowing how i am built i cant stand all she went through, its too much to bear, the sleepless nights, the times you feel so much pain in your heart that it resembles a person physically stabbing you, the times you wonder what he sees in this other women and you wonder why you just cant be enough for him, the times you are so desperate to make him love you and be the man you want that you are willing to do whatever it takes and so on.

Life doesn't have to be so complicated and draining like this and not every case turned out well, Gucci is just one case but you see the rest one million cases ended with women loosing themselves or even their lives in the process.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This is the most disgraceful post I have read! Toke had a problem with Snoop Dogg not the couple...did Toke by any means condemn Keisha for staying?is a matter or choice for the couple,I mean it's their private life....her issue was "expectations" that a female should be able to keep up with such poo in order to enjoy which is what Snoop Dogg potrayed.

So what you imply is that anyone providing can do poo? If am richer than my bf and I sleep around,do drugs,stay in jail,he can stay as long as I provide?instead of advocating for her to stay because of love you are looking at it from a materialistic view?

Why do you always switch gender while replying my posts? Why can't you answer me straight up? I am asking if a gal is richer than her gf and provides but sleeps around,go to jail,does drug etc will the guy stay? Yes or no,stop switching gender roles and telling me if guys could bla bla bla

Likewise if a gal got pregnant for another guy,will the guy stay? Simple yes or no,no need to switch and say if guys could get pregnant bla bla bla...

The answer to your question is simple. If women are the ones doing the providing, a man will sit and what her do her bullshit and stuff. As long as when he feels like eating, you provide. When he wishes to flaunt around town, you provide. If a man depends on you financially, and never wishes to work, then you can get pregnant for another man, and I can bet on my balls that he’d stay; cause he’s lazy, and laziness is the default setting of a woman, that’s why she’d stay.

What is love if I may ask? Women love your pocket. If you have a fatter pocket, and your guy only loves your pocket, I can assure you that he’ll take all nonsense from you as long as he has someone providing both basic and mere wants of life. If you as a lady can take a man to Abu Dhabi from your purse, feed him from your purse, cloth him from your purse, take care of his family from your purse, I and all the redpillers on this forum will support you if he leaves you for another source of financial dependence (which in this case would be another lady).

Now I want to ask you a question. As a woman, you wish to gain financial dependence on a man’s sufferings right? Your case might be different (it isn’t to be truthful), but that’s what an average woman wants. Now, if your boyfriend takes care of you even when he’s in jail, sends you money, build a home for you, give you a one year tour of the Bahamas with all expenses paid while he’s in jail, won’t you stick with him? Now, if you know that he’d still be rich when he comes out, won’t you stick with him? If your answer is no, then that means you’ll have rejected all the gifts, which by default, a woman won’t do.

You won’t leave a dying Alhaji of 60 years willing to provide all your needs to follow a broke nigga of 21 that’s still looking for means to eat thrice a day. If you feel my post is stupid, then it’s your business. Next time, before you talk bout something, you need to look at it from both aspects, that’s how you know if you’re intelligent or dumb. If a scientist wants to argue something, he brings out two hypothesis, and that’s the reason why you must switch the man’s place with that of the woman, so as to grab the concept before proposing.

So yes, if he’s dating you, and he can depend on you financially to feed even his younger sister, and he sees a financial future with you, then you can Bleep the Prince of Abu Dhabi, and your boyfriend will still stick with you. But that’s not how a man is programmed, cause we are independent but you guys are not, no matter how much you try to hide it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

The answer to your question is simple. If women are the ones doing the providing, a man will sit and what her do her bullshit and stuff. As long as when he feels like eating, you provide. When he wishes to flaunt around town, you provide. If a man depends on you financially, and never wishes to work, then you can get pregnant for another man, and I can bet on my balls that he’d stay; cause he’s lazy, and laziness is the default setting of a woman, that’s why she’d stay.

What is love if I may ask? Women love your pocket. If you have a fatter pocket, and your guy only loves your pocket, I can assure you that he’ll take all nonsense from you as long as he has someone providing both basic and mere wants of life. If you as a lady can take a man to Abu Dhabi from your purse, feed him from your purse, cloth him from your purse, take care of his family from your purse, I and all the redpillers on this forum will support you if he leaves you for another source of financial dependence (which in this case would be another lady).

Now I want to ask you a question. As a woman, you wish to gain financial dependence on a man’s sufferings right? Your case might be different (it isn’t to be truthful), but that’s what an average woman wants. Now, if your boyfriend takes care of you even when he’s in jail, sends you money, build a home for you, give you a one year tour of the Bahamas with all expenses paid while he’s in jail, won’t you stick with him? Now, if you know that he’d still be rich when he comes out, won’t you stick with him? If your answer is no, then that means you’ll have rejected all the gifts, which by default, a woman won’t do.

You won’t leave a dying Alhaji of 60 years willing to provide all your needs to follow a broke nigga of 21 that’s still looking for means to eat thrice a day. If you feel my post is stupid, then it’s your business. Next time, before you talk bout something, you need to look at it from both aspects, that’s how you know if you’re intelligent or dumb. If a scientist wants to argue something, he brings out two hypothesis, and that’s the reason why you must switch the man’s place with that of the woman, so as to grab the concept before proposing.

So yes, if he’s dating you, and he can depend on you financially to feed even his younger sister, and he sees a financial future with you, then you can Bleep the Prince of Abu Dhabi, and your boyfriend will still stick with you. But that’s not how a man is programmed, cause we are independent but you guys are not, no matter how much you try to hide it.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Get your facts right,sex doesn't widen a vagina,it's childbirth and aging that widens a vagina....this is science
lol. Pseudo science and feminist lore. Lol. That's from the same narrative that claim men have dysfunctional penis when they reach 40 and that there's no biological difference between men and women.
Sex with different men loosen vagina facts don't care about what you want to be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
But you are in moral position to play judge and jury because you have a diick and data, right?
One question: would you stay by a woman who cheats, disrespect you, offers nothing aside sex and demands a lot? would you?
you think sex was all Gucci was offering the lady?

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Pseudo science and feminist lore. Lol. That's from the same narrative that claim men have dysfunctional penis when they reach 40 and that there's no biological difference between men and women.
Sex with different men loosen vagina facts don't care about what you want to be true

I laughed when I saw her post. Go and check the number of young women who are looking for ways to tighten their vaginas with alum and lime and buying vagina tightening cream. South Africa pantles dancer did surgery to tighten her Vagina.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
you think sex was all Gucci was offering the lady?

Please leave awon feminists joor. Was Gucci even demanding money from her? They don’t know the full story just like Toke and they’re here crying inequality. If the Lord was to make everything and everyone’s responsibilities equal, they’ll still cry foul.

Feminists are like babies, they want what’s in another person’s hand. Even when you give it to them, they’ll still demand that of another person.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by natureboy2(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2019
doitforyou:
That’s not what this is about though, this is about double standards. The woman is been praised and celebrated but a man would have been mocked.

But women celebrated JACK in TITANIC that he DIED for the love.
So what is wrong in guys celebrating Gucci Mane's wife??
It's not like she even died for love �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Feminists will always rant... Nobody cares as long as they are just keyboard warriors!!!

Anybody will fight for anything dear to him/her...

If the wife choose to fight for her own marriage knowing fully well that it is better to continue in that relationship than looking elsewhere for another single dad to wife her, that is her choice!!!

If it works out fine, she will enjoy it very much...

I don't know why this frustrated single feminist, who rely on intimacy gadgets for love, get triggered once anything that has to do with perseverance is discussed..

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Korllami007:

I laughed when I saw her post. Go and check the number of young women who are looking for ways to tighten their vaginas with alum and lime and buying vagina tightening cream. South Africa pantles dancer did surgery to tighten her Vagina.
even toothpaste lol

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Nnemuka:

Do you know me?
How did you conclude I.am a feminist
why call me stupid?

Your people did a bad job raising you
Las las na internet beggar or yahoo got you
tueh, I spit on u
You called him demented na shocked
Why taking his comment serious??

"Demented" worse than "stupid" shocked
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Wendybrown(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I went to the village one time and i was amazed at how strong this people are ,so i decided to follow them to the farm for two days on third day i broke down.

I gave the example up there to further buttress my point, these people like the villagers are used to it, their psyche has been conditioned to take it but you see a lady who comes from a loving environment where her dad was a good example of how a real man should be will like break down and be drained.

I am not talking down on women who decide to take whatever trashy behavior men throw at them ,i will say good for them do you ,but not every one is built for such and it should not be a standard for everyone. Its not a competition of who is more patient or who tolerates bullshit more as a woman.

Knowing how i am built i cant stand all she went through, its too much to bear, the sleepless nights, the times you feel so much pain in your heart that it resembles a person physically stabbing you, the times you wonder what he sees in this other women and you wonder why you just cant be enough for him, the times you are so desperate to make him love you and be the man you want that you are willing to do whatever it takes and so on.

Life doesn't have to be so complicated and draining like this and not every case turned out well, Gucci is just one case but you see the rest one million cases ended with women loosing themselves or even their lives in the process.

You know this can be likened to Tyler Perry's Acrimony. These were major reasons coupled with the wife's ( I've forgotten her name) her temperamental issues that drove her mad, I don't know if you've seen d movie. It was like despite all d storms she weathered with him,now d big question is, Couldn't she have walked away? Well basically I'll say different strokes fr different folks and like u rightly said it shouldn't be a yardstick fr other women to emulate,we'll should just do whatever works for us.
How's your day going sis.?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

Most women has forgotten their "God-given role".. All they want to do is to Slay!!!
No matter how giid a man is, a woman should be able to make him better and vice versa...

And if he is a bad or good/bad man too, a woman should be able to play vital roles that will improve him and vice versa..

But this generation of Slay things don't want to be useful at anything... They just want to be the receiver, from the bed and to all other aspects of life!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Chukapage(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I never called him perfect. You threw that in to defend your stand. He, just like every other human being- has his imperfections. I have mine too. But he doesn't bask in them as his God given male right and he works towards being a better man. That is the difference between him and so many male posters I read online.

You are beginning to veer off course, as I don't know how you arrived at killing of men.
Lmao grin This one don fear for this one but I thought your a FEMINIST now ,I once saw a FEMINIST post on Facebook calling for massive abortion of the MALE child to kill them in other for the females to dominate I am SHOCKED you as a FEMINIST is AGAINST that lady's proposal confused contradictory Ideologies everywhere undecided undecided
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
kiss kiss

Tell your sisters oh!!

Women can never be equal to men no matter what the world do about it!

Do men get pregnant NO!
Do men menstruate monthly NO!
Do men need a hair wig or makeup or artificial nail or eyebrow to look good NO!
Do men come with any hymen in their genital organ to measure when they first had sex NO!

All these and more ought to teach reasonable women that God didn't create man and woman to be equal at all!

A man of 70yrs can still get married easily and impregnate a woman easily. Can a woman of 70yrs find husband easily and get pregnant naturally without complications

The ladies who understand that men and women can never be equal usually live a happy life with men worshipping them and they having total control over men but ladies who try to rock shoulders with men by trying to be like men or do what men do end up miserable, hate-filled and forever unhappy women. You can't cheat nature!
the demands made by women is the same reason women can go to school today, its the same reason women can vote ,its the same reason women can work and earn for themselves and not be locked up in a house all their lives ,its the same reason a widow can take over her husband's property without having to be transfer to the next male in her husband's family ,a woman is the same reason twins are allowed to live today and not thrown into an evil forest and so on.

And you are right men dont get pregnant, do you know hormones during pregnancy makes woman loose control over their body and the pain experienced from pushing out a baby is the same as setting a human being on fire.lets not even talk about menstral cramp that women have to go through every cycle

Dont you think after all this struggle no woman should have to add an ill raised man to her plate of troubles?Its tough being a woman already why does she have to be made to babysit a grown man and teach him how to get his sh1t together?why does the burden have to be put on her shoulders to fix a grown man so she can be happy as if she didn't have her own struggles to deal with?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
generationz:

This kind of love was the status quo for the white woman over 150 years ago. Before brave women began to stand up and fight for women's rights.

It's just a matter of time , the term strong black women would be done away with.

Black women would be seen as goddesses not becuase they break their backs sacrificing for nothing but because they treat themselves with respect and dignity.

It's just a matter of time. Black women are waking up.
Yinmu undecided
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
Not with the type of black women in this country, did you see ginaz comment?

It will take a century for that to happen but we shouldn't stop speaking out.

You're not better than me just because you have a penis.
Yinmu undecided
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.
You will just marry your intimacy gadget grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by philip0906(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Would you stand by a woman who does drugs, cheats on you, did jail time and all?

When the truth hits you people in the face, you start calling feminism.

But would still call same loyal women "fish brains"... Na woman wey no know una dey follow una mouth.

The difference is, Guccimane did all those (drugs, cheat etc) but today she is reaping Money, fame, luxury & comfort all from Gucci etc

Reverse the role & what will I gain as a man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Beverlyjean(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
Sis don't ever mistake an Enlightened Woman for a who.re. Make babies with you and who? grin Shu! all these slay queens! What are you scattering and redefine? grin

I laff at people like u ... Toke and Juliet that can't keep a man is advising... A time will come when men will stop marring women, a time will come when men will stop providing financial obligations... A time will come when men will say enough is enough and women will go bk to how it was in the stone age... Women are over doing it... But if the man is dangote or buhari, she will stick with him due to the massive financial benefits and power... Now Hu is decieving Hu... Y dint Hilary leave bill when he was caught cheating... Why dint Beyonce leave jay z when he was caught cheating severally... Soon men will start acting like p.diddy... then the table will turn totally... Men are more opportuned than women... How many women are in the top 100 richest people in the world... How many women have invented or created something new... Women will always bank on the success of men...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.