Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27107 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by johnad3(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2019
If any lady need serious date I'm avail. check my signature, whatsapp only
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2019
jaxxy:
Toke is absolutely right! No woman shud stay with a douchebag. I will never let my sisters do that.

I’m not saying a lady can’t help a struggling man Bt she can’t change a man, unless a man that wants to change and a man willing to help himself. The woman in the snoop dog post took a risk probably cos she saw smtn and a hope or possibility of a will to change, not all men are like this however, sm are ready to sink u along with them. U shud not be responsible for saving such men plssss. Let their maker save them. Even their maker will require them to save themselves first or make an attempt b4 he saves them.

I will not stick with a gal that has dedicated herself to failing or nonchalant attitude. I will try to help her bt if she isn’t willing it’s adios. There are many gals I can pick from quite easily.

Don’t fall for the Emotional blackmail from self destruct and confused people. Pls
Whitney Houston is a perfect case of a man sinking a woman with him, and today he got himself clean and is remarried. But they always want to talk about the one in a million cases that turned out right. And make it a standard for every woman,they say it means the lady is loyal and a ride or die, but if she had died while riding i am sure he will not blink twice to replace her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by GeneralPula: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.

This been happening since 604AD! No be new thing at all!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by franchasng: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
kiss kiss

Tell your sisters oh!!

Women can never be equal to men no matter what the world do about it!

Do men get pregnant NO!
Do men menstruate monthly NO!
Do men need a hair wig or makeup or artificial nail or eyebrow to look good NO!
Do men come with any hymen in their genital organ to measure when they first had sex NO!

All these and more ought to teach reasonable women that God didn't create man and woman to be equal at all!

A man of 70yrs can still get married easily and impregnate a woman easily. Can a woman of 70yrs find husband easily and get pregnant naturally without complications

The ladies who understand that men and women can never be equal usually live a happy life with men worshipping them and they having total control over men but ladies who try to rock shoulders with men by trying to be like men or do what men do end up miserable, hate-filled and forever unhappy women. You can't cheat nature!

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Adams12345: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2019
liliandrew:

but she still has a point in what she's saying
what point does she has?
She sound Rude, she can't be summissive to here husband, she claim to know much, from the way she speaks you can read her kind of woman. Only those who lack the knowledge will be deceived.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by wristbangle: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most men can't stand half of the shiit most women go through when they misbehave, but they want ladies to stick to their sorry asś when they cheat and so on, rubbish.

When the same man cater for her needs then, he is not a drug addict but the moment he is behind bars, he is a criminal right?

I don't mean to be blunt but most women are shallow thinkers.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2019
GeneralPula:

Lol...Abeg, don’t tell this to your future female kids! I’m not saying your wrong, but do not!
yeah,as a way of making only them not have sex while guys are free to have sex?

That's the injustice we are fighting!
I will teach my male and female kids to respect their bodies,not just females
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Martinez79: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ubunja, Martinez79, AstroG1, illekokonit what do you have to say about this?
Well, men have always picked women from the gutters, shouldered their financial responsibilities, and even that of the girl's family. It's common and it's done out of love. In many cases; even as seen by the lamenting, pleading and helpless thread by boys who have issues with their relationships; these boys who do these do not get appreciated instead they are used, cheated on, and dumped. Many train their girlfriends in school only for her to abandon the man after everything. It usually happens.

A man with money can, as it usually happens, pick a girl from the gutters and give her everything. How often is the reverse?

Omar09

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by wristbangle: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.

Thank you. I wish those had their concept deviated from the function of a woman will learn this hard truth.

The society is filled with many ladies but only few are marriageable. Thank God for the kind of woman I have.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by wristbangle: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
That is for women who want to. Later you wonder why women age faster than men. When they spend their useful years fixing the supposed head of the home.

Anyone that wants to do that, it is her business.

I remember a guy once telling me "men are like babies" and I cut him short. Men are not babies, please. I don't spend my time fixing or rewarding a man with such issues. When there are responsible men out there. God forbid!!

At least something positive was said here but I doubt if u had seen one because your priority of a responsible man, even Jesus can't meet the requirements.

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by KODACK: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2019
liliandrew:
Author, actor, and media personality, Toke Makinwa Condemns the glorification of suffering before you find love.

In a post shared by Snoop Dogg on Instagram, he made a re-post of a man whose wife stood by him, even when she knew all the crime he has committed, she still made him a better person.

The post condemns women who envy this woman but still, they wouldn't have done what she did.

However. Toke Makinwa, condemns this act, according to her, 'that is not the way to happiness'. she wrote;

"I am deeply tired of this narrative though, this post pissed me off soooo much, why do we like to make women look like huge jokes? why is this the way to happiness? Why must you sell the “I suffer pass” mentality? This promotes low self-esteem. I know for the most part of my life I believed that for love to be real, it has to hurt, I believed there has to be pain and real humiliation before you find peace and that mentality is BS. That mentality made me stay in crazy situations and do the most for the wrong reasons. Let’s stop pls. This is trash. Pls show me examples of men who stayed with a cheating woman, drug addict, jail bird, publicity with other men etc. show me a man who knew what he signed up for and even after she slept with his brothers and friends held her down till she became refined. If we can’t pick 10 men pls stop raising your daughters to hold down situations that might eventually break them, stop selling the narrative that women have to suffer before they find love. This is ruining lives for real and it should stop".

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/15/women-must-not-suffer-to-find-love-toke-makinwa/

Who is toke, and why is she making fp
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crazyABO(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

whoever married you should be proud and glad he did kiss
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Martinez79:
Well, men have always picked women from the gutters, shouldered their financial responsibilities, and even that of the girl's family. It's common and it's done out of love. In many cases; even as seen by the lamenting, pleading and helpless thread by boys who have issues with their relationships; these boys who do these do not get appreciated instead they are used, cheated on, and dumped. Many train their girlfriends in school only for her to abandon the man after everything. It usually happens.

A man with money can, as it usually happens, pick a girl from the gutters and give her everything. How often is the reverse?

Omar09
oga in the context we are talking of putting up with stuffs like her sleeping with guys,dating other guys publicly,drugs,jail...,that's the OP focus, kindly glance through the OP. Can a guy put with this? We see men who have baby Mama's while having a gf and they are forgiven (example chioma $ davido, Annie $ tuface) can a guy put up with a gf getting pregnant for another guy?

Plus, this confirm my point,you always talk when you percieve guys are the victims!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Niccoloimhotep: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

For your mind, getting your respect rare reach like that? Na gold abi diamond?
i dont want to be engaged with a naija version feminist please
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. What does my existence have to do with her? Everyone has the right to live life to the fullest, it’s not my problem. Everyone needn’t know me. They’re still lots of persons in Nigeria that don’t know her, I can swear I don’t know what madam looks like. I’m not that jobless to check her out on Twitter.

Gucci gave Keisha $2 million before going to jail. If it were you, from all you just said above, you’ll probably be married to your dream boy while he’s suffering in jail. Did Gucci force her to wait on him? Love is not always a mutual feeling. If I don’t like you, oh pa ri. There’s nothing anyone can do about it. However, I’ll still keep you in my arsenal, so I’ll have more plates to spin.

Back to Snoop. He said not to envy her, and that’s what you should do. Only those that put up with shit deserve the best. You want to marry a rich guy, do you know the mental we all go through just to make money? To make money legit in Nigeria is hard if you don’t have startup capital. Those of us that have passed that stage will tell you. That’s why most guys keep clubbing trying to forget the psychological trauma of being broke or poor.

I state and will continue to say it. If women take on the roles of men, and men started depending and demanding from ladies, you’ll see a lot of male Keisha.
oga, you are trying to say only females should be able to put up with some shitt? So males have to be turned to females before they enduring poo? Guys should not tolerate a gal that display Gucci attitude but vice versa can occur?

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by samsard(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.
Disgusting ideal. Just looking for an excuse to hoe around
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Martinez79: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:
oga in the context we are talking of putting up with stuffs like her sleeping with guys,dating other guys publicly,drugs,jail...,that's the OP focus, kindly glance through the OP. Can a guy put with this? We see men who have baby Mama's while having a gf and they are forgiven (example chioma $ davido, Annie $ tuface) can a guy put up with a gf getting pregnant for another guy?
For both genders, I have always advised that cheating and unserious spouses should be discarded. However, if certain things are based on mutual agreement, then no problem.

Plus, this confirm my point,you always talk when you percieve guys are the victims!
I didn't read the op, my bad. I presumed, from the post you quoted, that men don't stick behind there suffering gfs.

I have stuff to do this morning. See you later.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:
oga, you are trying to say only females should be able to put up with some shitt? So males have to be turned to females before they enduring poo? Guys should not tolerate a gal that display Gucci attitude but vice versa can occur?

If you’re doing the providing, then I see no reason why they shouldn’t put up with you. First off, you need to know that Gucci didn’t tie her down. He even gave her money so she can live her life when he landed in jail. So what’s the fuss about?

Toke simply don’t understand the issue between Gucci and Keisha. She just wants Snoop Dogg to notice her. If not, I don’t see anything bad in what Snoop Dogg said. Life ain’t by force, if you can’t live it, then quit. There’s a reason why the word “quit” is in the dictionary.

If females take on the male responsibilities, and allow us take on your responsibilities (that’s if pregnancy can be switched), then I’m pretty sure that you’ll have a man ready to stick with you even when you’re worse than Gucci.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Lordbricks(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2019
She is just casting aspersions..why has she taken the thing so personal..ooh I forgot your husband cheated on you and you left him, fine but no body has blamed you for leaving..snoop only made a point about forgiveness and true love and you are turning it into something else cause he used a woman as an example maybe if he had used a man you would have been satisfied.. There are definitely men out there who has stayed with their woman despite her infidelity and crimes,,they don't have to come online and start announcing it or write a book about it like SOME women do..The message is clear and if you want to pass your own the substitute women with men and your own message is passed...simple
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

Since you wanna be so petty and argue for the sake of it . I will leave you to these bible verse if you like accept it or not. Your cup of tea. This bible verse clearly states that a man and woman are not equal since the man is the head. That doesn’t mean we are lesser beings by the way, we are powerful in our own rights than always playing the victim card when things doesn’t go our way.

Ephesians 5:23
Because a husband is head of his wife just as the Christ is the head of the congregation.

Colossians 3:18
You wives , be in subjection to your husbands, as it is becoming in the lord.

Titus 2:5
“To be sound in mind , chaste , working at home, good, subjecting themselves to their own husbands, so that the word of God may not be spoken abusively .

*dont bother quoting back. I won’t answer you. You don’t wanna learn but argue I don’t have energy for that*
galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek ,there is neither bond or free,there is neither male nor female,for ye are all one in Christ.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefilled, but whoremongers(woman) and adulterers(man) God will judge.

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands ,love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it.

Ephesians 5:28
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies.He that loveth his wife loveth himself

1st peter 3:7
Likewise yes husbands dwell with them according to knowledge giving honor unto his wife as unto the weaker vessel and as being hairs together of the grace of life that your prayers be not hindered.

Eccelaiates 9:9
Live joyfully with the wife whom thou loves all the days of life of thy vanity which he hath given thee under the sun,all the days of thy vanity ,for that is thy portion this life Andi thy labour which thou takest under the sun.

Now this last one is the one i want to particularly talk about

1st Timothy 3:5
For if a man does not know not how to rule his own house ,how shall he take care of the church.

A man with no sense of responsiblity , a man with no direction , how will a woman be given the responsibility to mould him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
Never seen such a confusing post! God made men crown over women, yet there is women power. Aunty please you are confusing us. grin
1 Timothy 2:11-12
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Is there any place in the Bible that suggests women and men are not equal?

Is there any place in the Bible that allows for men's misbehavior under the guise of this inequality?
1 Corinthians 11:3
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

Where do you ladies find these special men your type date? A perfect man that doesn't cheat, respect you, cook for you, doesn't have the African mentality and above board. We women are fighting hard to change the narrative yet some brothers had been tamed and I don't know yet?

Funny enough we women gave birth to these men. Did we train them to be men or we trained them to disrespect women in the future or was it our husbands that toughen their kind while we looked away? Maybe we should start killing husbands as soon as he gives us a Male child so we don't allow them influence the next generation of men grin
Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
bukatyne:

You haven't answered any of my questions.

See, if you leave the Bible out of it, you can accept been treated like trash, that is for you and the culture.

When you are quoting the Bible, please get it straight.

Stop mixing your cultural beliefs with the Bible.

Thank you.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
More like watch them have epileptic convulsions and almost die on the internet cussing out anyone who tells a man to stick with a philandering woman.

It would be amusing if it wasn’t nauseating
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
You keep poking holes in your own argument.
You claim women and men are not equal according to your Bible, same bible that says everyone is equal and you're here ranting about black mentality.

Now reread your original comments and this crap you've just written and ask yourself am I bipolar?

You said and I quote
"Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho"

And you wonder why women in abusive relationship stay? After all they believe they can influence a FULL GROWN ADULT.

You're the FOOL because at the end of the day you ended up talking from both sides of your mouth.
1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek ,there is neither bond or free,there is neither male nor female,for ye are all one in Christ.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefilled, but whoremongers(woman) and adulterers(man) God will judge.

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands ,love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it.

Ephesians 5:28
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies.He that loveth his wife loveth himself

1st peter 3:7
Likewise yes husbands dwell with them according to knowledge giving honor unto his wife as unto the weaker vessel and as being hairs together of the grace of life that your prayers be not hindered.

Eccelaiates 9:9
Live joyfully with the wife whom thou loves all the days of life of thy vanity which he hath given thee under the sun,all the days of thy vanity ,for that is thy portion this life Andi thy labour which thou takest under the sun.
Now this last one is the one i want to particularly talk about

1st Timothy 3:5
For if a man does not know not how to rule his own house ,how shall he take care of the church.

A man with no sense of responsiblity , a man with no direction , how will a woman be given the responsibility to mould him?

I know all these. I only gave her the Bible verses cos she said I should tell her how men are not women’s equal.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
you are a feminist because you don’t agree to the suffering of women.
so according to the book of good women, we all should suffer for love before we can get honored with marriage grin grin grin
No wonder they hate Regina Daniels who refused to date and suffer with any younger man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Lordbricks(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. My sister’s emotional torture is her problem. My daughter’s emotional torture will be her problem too. That sister and daughter line is stale. His wife decided to stay, it’s her problem. The post wasn’t intended at making all women loyal to misbehaving men, it just shows that people need to be willing to stand for what they believe in if they wish to achieve great things.

She got married to Gucci cause she stayed. If she had left, then they won’t be married today. So what’s the emotional torture there? Them tie her hand for the relationship? And yes, the ultimate price in life is material things. If you feel you can have peace without material things, then I pity for you.
..oil dey your head..
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Lordbricks:
She is just casting aspersions..why has she taken the thing so personal..ooh I forgot your husband cheated on you and you left him, fine but no body has blamed you for leaving..snoop only made a point about forgiveness and true love and you are turning it into something else cause he used a woman as an example maybe if he had used a man you would have been satisfied.. There are definitely men out there who has stayed with their woman despite her infidelity and crimes,,they don't have to come online and start announcing it or write a book about it like SOME women do..The message is clear and if you want to pass your own the substitute women with men and your own message is passed...simple

You de mind them. Women are always the victim crew.

I still remember a story narrated by nairalander a month or two months ago. He said his friend on his wedding day found out that his wife to be had sex with her ex a day before the wedding day but he still continued the wedding and they are both together till now. The story was shared on the thread where a groom canceled his wedding because he found out that his wife to be on him on the wedding did the same thing too but he later agreed to continue with the wedding maybe 2 or 3 days later.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Babyokuu(f): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
grin

Okay. I was wondering if it’s been long enough that you forgot.
As for the newbies auntying and sissing him. I’m just reading and laughing.

But seriously I shouldn’t be laughing because I’m a firm believer in gender fluidity. Freedom of choice is sweet.

@bolded grin grin grin.
1 Corinthians 11:3-10
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head. For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man. ...

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

I know all these. I only gave her the Bible verses cos she said I should tell her how men are not women’s equal.
OK ,just making sure this is a balanced argument ,cos you know when i was growing up ,i never knew the scriptures i put up there existed, all the pastor kept hammering on was "wives submit,i say submit, submit oooo". Even the pastors wife suffering from stockholms syndrome will also come and tell us submit to these men ,i say submit o, So i thought oh well the bible probably didn't leave instructions for the men, but alas it did but the there was a grand conspiracy to ignore that part.

I was talking to an older married woman the other day, she said "na who nor talk e own come out you nor go know, marriage na patience ,all men na the same". It hit me that these women have been made to believe you have to manage men and excuse their behavior, so i asked her who made it a standard to excuse a man's bad behavior because "na man". Why does a woman have to be seen as impatient because she refused to put up with a badly raised adult man.why does a woman who chooses to value her sanity and choose not to allow a man treat her like trash be said not to be loyal? I must commend Gucci's wife but you see not everyone will come out of such situations sane and sound ,she wont tell you how many times she went to bed in tears over the public humiliation and cheating ,she wont tell you the support system she surrounded herself with just to keep her sanity.Whitney Houston is a perfect example ,but bobby got himself checked into rehab got clean is married tody but where is Whitney he introduced to that life?

You see a good woman builds her home but a good man should give you a foundation to build on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.