Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78838 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by donMIG(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Scared of what exactly
Leave her for me I beg
When was the last time I dated a teenager?
Like 3yrs ago
It was goin smoothly
But kidds will always b kids

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by noisy45(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2020
poster does not want a serious relationship he wants to continue knacking random girls
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Gudlite: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2020
What do you want to hear

To go and start having sex with her in the name of love,

Do not ruin your destiny and that of the girl with your LUST

You are the older one here, give her a good advice that she will be proud of you tomorrow

I repeat Don't go and start sleeping with her,

I love this girl , this girl love me real good and other bla bla bla is nothing but SEX sex sex.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Mistaicey2288: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Why are you yelping over my personal opinion? se o wa alright sha? One cap never fits all so stop acting like a pepper seller and make your contribution decently ok!

The funny twist is that a lady at 20 will say a man at 30 is too old but this same girl at 30 will gladly date a man of 45...
Why the change of mind? If you like date a guy you are older than, as long as it works for you,fine but what i wrote is my opinion and only an unintelligent person will start getting fussy over another person's opinion. Be mature and be guided please.

Perfect response. God bless you! I happen to be in this same situation presently and reading all you've written has helped in opening my eyes the more... I'm 32 and I've had a couple of bad relationships including the latest one which ended late last year... Now, there's this 20 year old young lady going 21 by May in my area who i believe loves me as much as i do her too. She loves hanging around me and all and usually messages on WhatsApp. I was actually worried and contemplating about the age gap too until the bigger problem showed up. The problem is, she's scared of coming close to my family because she once had an issue with my Mom which i feel very bad about up till today. I know the incident wasn't her fault but you know how these older women take things up sometimes. My Mom ruined everything for me and it's the more reason i haven't been able to date her. We just hang out sometimes now and i take her as a kid sos while she takes me as a big bro even though i really wish i could get more..

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by NigeriaBam: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Great. Nothing Bad in it

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by emperortony: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Op just gather us dey play kele kele..what are you scared of, infact what really was the purpose of this write-up?? Or Maybe you just do try your luck with this write-up weda e go make front page... congratulations it did. Now you can continue having sex with that girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by OlawaleBammie: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Digmygold:

Pray first that God keeps you and your boo alive until then.
I pray God keep me more than i can imagine, in great wealth and health... Amen

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Youngzedd(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

You will be good with women.

She's not small anything. Watch >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Lastmankc(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

You aren't mature. Kids with pampers everywhere. Must you bring this to nairaland? The mod that moved this shit to FP should be shot on the head.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
Marry her at once kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you will object. Ok. Here's the other side. Maybe it is more to your liking.

As CEO concerned, sponsor her to do Bsc. Pay for school fees, books, project fees, food and hostel fees. Add Brazilian hair fees, false eyelashes fees and sanitary pad fees. Augment her NYSC alawee from your pocket and put her up in a 5 star hotel for the duration so she will be comfortable. When it's over, find her a job or sponsor her business. Don't marry her yet o. Let her business grow and sponsor her again to do Msc and Phd. When she has finished and she's 40 years old or so, propose to her. But if you come here anytime along your journey and complain about any of her affairs with army major/ pastor/ alhaji/ area boy/ fellow corper eh, the spiritual e-slap that I will give you will not be funny. Because I have already called your name 3 times and you still refused to listen.

5 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
O gosh,why keep a dropping poosay waiting?,go hit it now boy angry
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
RisenPhoenix:

I know you will object. Ok. Here's the other side. Maybe it is more to your liking.

As CEO concerned, sponsor her to do Bsc. Pay for school fees, books, project fees, food and hostel fees. Add Brazilian hair fees, false eyelashes fees and sanitary pad fees. Augment her NYSC alawee from your pocket and put her up in a 5 star hotel for the duration so she will be comfortable. When it's over, find her a job or sponsor her business. Don't marry her yet o. Let her business grow and sponsor her again to do Msc and Phd. When she has finished and she's 40 years old or so, propose to her. But if you come here anytime along your journey and complain about any of her affairs with army major/ pastor/ alhaji/ area boy/ fellow corper eh, the spiritual e-slap that I will give you will not be funny. Because I have already called your name 3 times and you still refused to listen.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by COdeGenesis: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

Na quarrel? What makes you think a girl of 19yrs knows nothing. Some of them even wise pass u sef as you dey so.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Maobichek: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Perfect age gap. Infact i tell ladies to ensure they are about at least 8years younger than their guys if they can.
Good afternoon, how are you? I know that you won't recognize me again. You once advice me to call off a relationship that wasn't working in 2016. thank God I heed to your advice, though painful but I'm strong and better now, thank you very much, God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Sighs..
Mr Mature ,You should have just keep scrolling than to pour your arrogance here On this thread.. kindly move on bro..
It’s called Romance section not Arrogance and Ignorance sect
Lastmankc:
You aren't mature. Kids with pampers everywhere. Must you bring this to nairaland? The mod that moved this shit to FP should be shot on the head.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by abdullkabar(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
The child that dances SURUGEDE, hardly knows that SURUGEDE is the dance of ghost..

Even the Op is still quite naive.
Fantasy could be all it is!!!
Or!!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Durhleepee:
You said you are a dog lover, is that a relationship requirement? grin How does that relate to your dilemna?
lol to your question though!

Anyone who can cater for animal well-being, will also take care of a human being perfectly... It takes, wisdom,patience and understanding to do that.

And u know it comes with responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Starz825(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God
Your last statement sounds funny...did he tell you he wasn't focusing on God...
Your journey with God is an everyday thing..that doesn't mean you shouldn't fall in love or marry

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Thanks man.
You are appreciated wink
Munzy14:

Wow I like the 5yrs stuff, time good enough to have bonded perfectly.

I always kick against, meet this month, marry next month.

Nice plan bro, U guys should work well well on self development(education, skills acquisitions etc)it is very important In our modern day society.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Your opinions is noted.
Thanks anyways
bayulll011:

Lol guy look for your mate,that girl obviously has not seen life.
don't deprived her of the youthful exuberance.
allow her to grow and matured so we don't hear stories that touch latter.
regards.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by charlsecy(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Freehuman:
Age is just a number.
Would you marry a 2-year-old kid?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Oh niceee grin
amiskurie:

Me I am 13yrs older than mine, she's 20.

I am an entrepreneur too.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for the input. Jah bless
Brightgem:
If you are sure about this fine. Be ready to see her evolve before your eyes if you are willing to guide her, a 19 year old doesn't know herself well enough yet. Everything in life is a risk Sha.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Christmasdon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God
. IS 18+ A TEENAGER LET ALONE A 19year OLD?. MY BROTHER I KNOW YOUR FEAR IS THAT YOU THINKING THE SAID 19YEAR OLD GIRL IS A MINOR. I PUT IT TO YOU THAT SHE IS NOT A MINOR.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Whizbuzz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
For you to post this down here guy,you must be an illiterate,and if you are truly educated,then you lack exposure.... Rubbish..
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
tohyorsih2:

You see why i like older men?
Maturity, understanding and being open = older men..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by wany(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.
You know all this and yet your marriage failed.@op let that teenager go and go for a lady in your social class.there are ladies of 25yrs that also doing well in there careers and business not a teenager that is just cracking out of her shell and how are you sure is love and not infatuation/fantasies. undecided
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow. You have manage to put smiles on my face bro.
Thanks once again smiley
Munzy14:

It is not easy bro... I am talking from experience.

Sometimes she will like to be a girl, and not lady. It is actually the moment of testing for the love shared.
And,it is also the time she will test your maturity, If u pass this stage, bro u are in for a life treat to happiness.

Above all, u are firstly an elder bro in disguise for her, a second Dad, then a lover and lastly her man.

Lastly, don't use ur age and experience to over shadow her thoughts and opinion.
ladies enjoy that opinion thing in certain circumstances.

Allow her free mind of her own, but guidance is good.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Smiles..
It is o my bro.
Thanks man..
pennywys:
buddy ride on nothing do u

If the feelings is mutual nothing do you guyz sailing on

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Noted but not appreciated..
MondayOsunbor:

you be idiot think about it!
Baba what’s funny �?
Euegene100001:
grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BluntBoy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

What is wrong with a 19 year old girl dating a man in his late 20s?

All 19 year old girls are not the same. Some are even smarter and more exposed than some 30 year old women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.