Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78876 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!
Why are u being harsh with your replies?... cheesy

So she should go with an unstable guy in her age bracket who only thinks about sex sex sex and jumps to next skirt when he must av had enough, and with the usual stale line of am not ready marriage.

That age gap is the best to happen to any lady if u are lucky to meet a genuine guy.
At the age of 29 most men have gotten a real direction of what they need, and not what they want.

Want and need are two different thing.

At this age, the guy is an elder bro, a lover, a secon dad figure and a potential hubby to the lady.

Most ladies that have suffered heartbreak, where mostly those carried away by youthful exuberance.

I know of a guy who is in such relationship for more than three years, Infact they are talk of their environment.. considering the fact they got criticized by people at the onset , just as u are doing now.

This guy used his experience to help guide the lady to a better place she is now...And future is looking soo bright for them.

It is not easy, but destiny will always happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2020
SmellingAnus:
I perfectly agree with you infact ladies should be at least 10 years younger than their man...

Your anus stinks so bad!

6 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Kobicove:

If you tie this girl down for 5 years and in the end you refuse to marry her, trust me she will pour acid on you!

Let her go and explore other relationships so that when she eventually gets married she will not feel that she missed out by not dating other guys
What if she find someone else during her university/NYSC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by FourEyedRaven: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Maturity is something that comes with experience. You truly can't say if a person is decent or not without seeing their reaction to certain situations. Don't get head over heals that you've gotten a good girl, she's young and wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to handle the challenges that comes with marriage. However, If you're vastly experienced with handling ladies and you're SURE of guiding her to make the better choices in those situations, then you can walk her down the aisle. If not, just observe her for a year or two before even thinking about marriage, then her true nature will manifest itself. Mind you, I'm not saying you're a saint, cause you might even end up being the bad person in this love story, so observe your bad habits too in this period to ensure that you're marriage worthy.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by praiseneo(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God
wetin consine God for this matter now ehn

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats, give me her number let me call her and greet her for liking you

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by mvem(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
tobechi74:
at such age, she does not know what love is..she is naive.
you call a 19 year old girl naive

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by noblenelly(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
i advise you leave her.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Durhleepee(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
You said you are a dog lover, is that a relationship requirement? grin How does that relate to your dilemma?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage
I'll stick to this advise

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rozaytee: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage
be like say u go soon marry second wife...lol..dis one u dey suggest in case op wan marry second wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Durhleepee:
You said you are a dog lover, is that a relationship requirement? grin How does that relate to your dilemna?

1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by pennywys(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

buddy ride on nothing do u

If the feelings is mutual nothing do you guyz sailing on

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
How do you guys do it? How do you date a 19 year old girl? What do you discuss? JAMB, Post-UTME, Makeup, NYSC? At 30 years, this is what you want to do/discuss with your life??

By the time you're married, you will find yourself spending more time with your age mates and friends, keeping late nights and doing all sorts of nonsense because the teenage kid-dult you kept at home do not reason the way you do.

Go and marry your best friend sir. A best friend is likely going to be someone in your age group.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Tonnexy:
Smash

Are u THE HULK?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

Thanks man..
Getting myself prepared for any emotional stress..
But she’s really worth it.
It is not easy bro... I am talking from experience.

Sometimes she will like to be a girl, and not lady. It is actually the moment of testing for the love shared.
And,it is also the time she will test your maturity, If u pass this stage, bro u are in for a life treat to happiness.

Above all, u are firstly an elder bro in disguise for her, a second Dad, then a lover and lastly her man.

Lastly, don't use ur age and experience to over shadow her thoughts and opinion.
ladies enjoy that opinion thing in certain circumstances.

Allow her free mind of her own, but guidance is good.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

It is not easy bro... I am talking from experience.

Sometimes she will like to be a girl, and not lady. It is actually the moment of testing for the love shared.
And,it is also the time she will test your maturity, If u pass this stage, bro u are in for a life treat to happiness.

Above all, u are firstly an elder bro in disguise for her, a second Dad, then a lover and lastly her man.

Lastly, don't use ur age and experience to over shadow her thoughts and opinion.
ladies enjoy that opinion thing in certain circumstances.

Allow her free mind of her own, but guidance is good.

You see why i like older men?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Brightgem(f): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
We both want a relationship that ll lead to marriage..
All she wants is My love, support And advice.
All I want from her is love too.
I think we are in same page bro..
If you are sure about this fine. Be ready to see her evolve before your eyes if you are willing to guide her, a 19 year old doesn't know herself well enough yet. Everything in life is a risk Sha.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by shogsman(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2020
You're a pedophile,just kidding, catch her young and help her grow you'll thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2020
dollynnn:

God bless your soul for me!

Amen o.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by jeyselassie(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2020
As I dey follow you talk like this like this your picture just enter barbeach now now congrats

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Acidosis:
How do you guys do it? How do you date a 19 year old girl? What do you discuss? JAMB, Post-UTME, Makeup, NYSC?

I can't try this nonsense. By the time you're married, you will find yourself spending more time with your age mates and friends, keeping late nights and doing all sorts of nonsense because the teenage kid-dult you kept at home do not reason the way you do.

Go and marry your best friend sir. A best friend is likely going to be someone in your age group.

And what if she is his best friend? Abi best friend and age correlate ni?

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by samworthyever: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2020
She is in lust with you. Ladies at this age don't really know what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by amiskurie(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

Me I am 13yrs older than mine, she's 20.

I am an entrepreneur too.

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

And what if she is his best friend? Abi best friend and age correlate ni?

A typical 30 year old Nigerian guy can never have a 19 year old girl as best friend. Easy s .ex and the need to control someone is why a man of that age would date a 19 year old.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Nothing wrong with the age difference. However, as we grow, meet people, get financially independent- our choices would change.

She may not feel deeply about you anymore. Then we hear story of how she dumped you after the university. It is a risk that you can choose to take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Acidosis:

A typical 30 year old Nigerian guy can never have a 19 year old girl as best friend. Easy s .ex and the need to control someone is why a man of that age would date a 19 year old.

Funny conclusion. Make I leave you to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by bayulll011(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

What do you guys think?

Lol guy look for your mate,that girl obviously has not seen life.
don't deprived her of the youthful exuberance.
allow her to grow and matured so we don't hear stories that touch latter.
regards.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
No marriage yet. We plan to settle down in 5years to come.
That’s Enough time to invest and expand, make more money, have more imported dog breeds, add more flesh too etc.
Wow I like the 5yrs stuff, time good enough to have bonded perfectly.

I always kick against, meet this month, marry next month.

Nice plan bro, U guys should work well well on self development(education, skills acquisitions etc)it is very important In our modern day society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Acidosis:
How do you guys do it? How do you date a 19 year old girl? What do you discuss? JAMB, Post-UTME, Makeup, NYSC? At 30 years, this is what you want to do/discuss with your life??

By the time you're married, you will find yourself spending more time with your age mates and friends, keeping late nights and doing all sorts of nonsense because the teenage kid-dult you kept at home do not reason the way you do.

I have realized that different men want different things in their lives.

Ditto women.

I can't imagine being with a man 10 years older than I am.

But that's me and my expectations in marriage.

The age gap works for others.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by olusma23(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Relationship and Snake matter too dey sweet Nairaland Mod.
Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.