Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78872 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by bkool7(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2020
Just tens years?!

Is she a minor?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Evercurious(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

TRUTH
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Yomibold(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=GidiRide post=86825161]I’m 10 years older than her.

Bro. Your story is exactly like mine. I just met her too and I'm 10 years older than her. You see any time with her is always an happy moment for me. Age is never an issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Chuks9000: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
We both want a relationship that ll lead to marriage..
All she wants is My love, support And advice.
All I want from her is love too.
I think we are in same page bro..
Very good.
Love is a phase that exist before children start coming.
A lot of temptations will come to your marriage. If you have a solid start like you have confirmed, then it will be easier to handle the real challenges.
Commitment, tolerance, good communication are few of the key terms upon which the love will be defined as the family gets bigger and older.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Bellotelli: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!
So you want to tell me that a girl of 19... That can make important decision (vote), cannot differentiate between right ND wrong. FYI am looking for a 19 year old to marry

6 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by friday2011(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

If at your age (29yrs), you dont know what you want, it means you lack maturity, the 19yr old is ripe for marriage, and the family members are looking forward to meet you from what you said...

Abi you want make i come follow you go there house?

5 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Perfect age gap. Infact i tell ladies to ensure they are about at least 8years younger than their guys if they can.
You are enlightened in this aspect... very perfect age!

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Perfect age gap. Infact i tell ladies to ensure they are about at least 8years younger than their guys if they can.
I perfectly agree with you infact ladies should be at least 10 years younger than their man...

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Tunex252(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
We both want a relationship that ll lead to marriage..
All she wants is My love, support And advice.
All I want from her is love too.
Nigga I must confess that girls between age 18 to 20 knows nothing about marriage and they actually knows about being In a relationship. Girls within this age just want have a taste of it so they actually tell their friends that they have a new bf just to feel among their peeps whilst those friends might lead them astray. All she wants is just a short that relationship. Girls within this age grade don't know anything about relationship and marriage

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by esthy86(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2020
age is just a number, if you both understand each other and have a good motives......then it's cool

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Liposure: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Love is not d issue in dis mata. Patience is. At 19, she still has a lot of time 2 grow n explore.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Achico: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Ronaldo is 35 and the Girlfriend is 26, so u can relate love is a beautiful thing bro even if it doesn’t work out well later you have made an impact in her that she will never forget so my dear carry on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Euegene100001: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
grin
GidiRide:
Dog lover means I own dogs, I care for Pets, also means I have good heart ❤️

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by kokomaster3d: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

I support. Ladies age quick I swear. You marry your age group in 5 years she will be looking like your mama

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]

What u shud be concerned about is, is he a good man not if hes 10years older, most of our older gerneration families have this age gap. We are just hypocritically overeactiing to nothing really new.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Guy get to know her real age o.

Be very sure she is above 18.

10 years is not too much an age difference between lovers. When you will be 90 she would be 80 .

Not bad.

But are you truly in Love or you are in Lust.
Check your heart and your actions.

Are you after Sex and you have already unwrapped her in your imagination and you are wondering how great she would be in bed.

If that is the case call yourself back before it is too late.

I know a guy in the hood who just finished serving 3years because he had sex with a girl of that age range. The girl was a virgin and after the sex blood continued flowing to the extent that the girl was rushed to the hospital.

The parents were mad and they charged the guy to court. The girl claimed the guy raped her. (No one knows the truth) eventually Loverboy was sent to jail. He finished serving last year.

If you love her and you are sure she is not under age go after her but don't date her because of sex.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Wizikal(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Well love is intoxicating and that’s what playing out here. It’s too early to know if she really loves you! Same applicable to her, everybody is a prey! You could be pretending to get what you want from her she also vice versa. No advice here will help you for now. You just have to love with your head! Meanwhile love is not a feeling it is an ability!

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Jaemes(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
No issues sha....Las las no be ur age mate u wan marry
The only threat is that shes young and yet to see life which implies she might want to go after guys or stuff like dat , it's up to u though to secure her and get her staunch support and loyalty

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Mreazi121(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
You just want to be fucking the young pussycat, she's too young to know what love really is, it's infatuation and too much telemumdo, you should be advising her about been serious with her studies and focusing on building her life for, go for your age mate, don't come here tomorrow for advice after you Don give her belle...
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by lucky4west: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2020
age is nothing if your intentions is pure and real, remember no fornication, no lust...ensure you commit your ways and plans to God...as a dog lover u are my kind of guy, i'm a dog man, always had dogs around me, i breed for money, fun, pet etc i love animals but dogs and cats are the closest to me though i don't keep cats again because of our societal dislike for them and their tendency to be manipulated...go ahead brother with the above advice and you wont fail

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Pierced:
U are looking for who to control......beta leave her alone.

Lol! Bad belle spotted.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Wizikal(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Guy get to know her real age o.

Be very sure she is above 18.

10 years is not too much an age difference between lovers. When you will be 90 she would be 80 .

Not bad.

But are you truly in Love or you are in Lust.
Check your heart and your actions.

Are you after Sex and you have already unwrapped her in you imagination and you are wondering how great she would be in bed. He doesn’t know yet!

If that is the case call yourself back before it is too late.

I know a guy in the hood who just finished serving 3years because he had sex with a girl of that age range. The girl was a virgin and after the sex blood continued flowing to the extent that the girl was rushed to the hospital.

The parents were mad and they charged the guy to court. The girl claimed the guy raped her. (No one knows the truth) eventually Loverboy was sent to jail. He finished serving last year.

If you love her and you are sure she is not under age go after her but don't date her because of sex.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.
I share your view bro I av a life experience of such relationship.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
No go find your mate
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by ruffDiamond: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
nothing new here it's same old shii I dey laff,the girl must know u are rolling or have cash to spend on her simple!naija girl,no matter the age KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE!!the best way to know if she really loves u is to test her pretend you are broke not for a few day but for as long as you can ,not giving her anything , not even recharge card,and pronto , the so called 'love and good manners go disappear so fast u won't even see it coming!see u,love my $$,I ve been there,park yr car somewhere and use leg or even okada go her place ,u go learn lesson,...they don't know what love means... they are only after COMFORT.. whomever can provide it ..I'm outta here

5 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Digmygold: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2020
If you didnt see the relationship as weird or odd, you wont be here seeking advice and you wint be scared. Better do what you know is right and look eksewhere because truth be told when kasala burst we wont be there to salvage you.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by LOLOMMA(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.

.[well said.. Talking from experience though..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Bimpe29: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
You don't have to be scared man, except if your heart and intention are not pure.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Butoneday2(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Men/Guys should focus on how to make wealth not love. The way men's and guys are talking about love these days baffles me honestly. Instead of girls/gals now mens. For me I don't love I only like or cherished.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by gmaribel(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Why?

E.O.D

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rozaytee: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Kobicove:

It's absurd for a 29 year old guy to be walking down the street with a 19 year old girl who does not yet know her left from her right and be introducing her as his girlfriend!

At this stage she has no value to contribute to his life...the only thing she cares about now is who will buy her Coldstone icecream grin

He on the other hand only just wants an immature girl he can manipulate easily
u sabi something...jare
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

you be idiot think about it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.