Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12280 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to hear that. yes some people may see what i stand for as arrogant but, i guess, i strongly believe in what i write therefore would make a clear point out of it. . . . . . . . whether controversial subject or not.
i will never believe that my views are those of everybody but that they make sense to ME (and hopefully a few out there).
your views arent arrogant, you are. so that affects the way you see things.
its easy to judge and make remarks about situations when you think highly of yourself
but once you honestly think about who you really are your views become more down to earth

I dont see any sensible woman staying with you for long, i personally wouldnt mess with a dude that proudly boasts about sleeping with skanks, that just shows me hes a skank himself! undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
Madam eve,u are becoming a pest to everyone on nl.go spend time wit ur husband
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
(dodging blows and punches) (holding on my braids)
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
johnterry1:

Madam eve,u are becoming a pest to everyone on nl.go spend time wit your husband
 grin  grin  grin  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

leave her alone!!
she's changed now, she's my new agent!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
johnterry1:

Madam eve,u are becoming a pest to everyone on nl.go spend time wit your husband

You becoming an asshole go clean up behind yourself and spend time with searching for a job.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
My advice 2 naija galz > pls try order 4 what u know u can eat n stop formin one thing that u are watchin ur weight. U waste guyz money 4 nothing. And when u get home u start blamin urself 4 nt eatin enuf n crackin d chicken.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
Don't you just hate that Yorke? When chicks just order a salad and you know damn well they starving!

I tell women that all the time. If you dating a guy who worrying about money then maybe you need to get another dude who into you and doesn't care about the money. Then again I tell them to be reasonable too do not order whatever just because.

So I hear you on that Yorke,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
yorke:

My advice 2 naija galz > pls try order 4 what u know u can eat n stop formin one thing that u are watchin your weight. U waste guyz money 4 nothing. And when u get home u start blamin urself 4 nt eatin enuf n crackin d chicken.

LWKMD!!!!!

some women dont wanna seem to piggish innit!
Mrs, Eve:

Don't you just hate that Yorke? When chicks just order a salad and you know damn well they starving!

I tell women that all the time. If you dating a guy who worrying about money then maybe you need to get another dude who into you and doesn't care about the money. Then again I tell them to be reasonable too do not order whatever just because.

So I hear you on that Yorke,
looool funny enuff salads are always the most expensive on the menu!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
johnterry1:

If not that you shared same name with the captain of my team ''Blues''. . . .I would have sent a narrow stick straight into your . . . , lipsrsealed angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
queensmith:

your views arent arrogant, you are. so that affects the way you see things.
its easy to judge and make remarks about situations when you think highly of yourself
but once you honestly think about who you really are your views become more down to earth

simply because YOU see yourself as an ordinary mortal, doesnt mean we should all do the same, but if thats who you are then fair enough!
my father once told me that low self esteem people will always try to have you lower yourself to their level in order for them to feel comfortable about their sorry self.
YES i think very highly of myself, why shouldnt i?! why shouldnt anyone?! my positive attitude towards life reflects on my person, just like a salesman with the best product out there (you might try that out someday).

you better love and worship thyself before expecting anyone to do so. . . . . . . . . . even if i was the worst possible human being on earth, i would still think very highly of myself.

I dont see any sensible woman staying with you for long, i personally wouldnt mess with a dude that proudly boasts about sleeping with skanks, that just shows me hes a skank himself!  undecided undecided

bwaaaaah! you are making it sound like i am advertising for women on NL?! i have never had women problem in my life and NEVER WILL so i dont give a damn what YOU may think of me. we are here to give our views on different subjects and basta!

low self esteem women like yourself are the reason why men love skanks to begin with. what makes YOU think you are any better than a skank?! who said that skanks were bad? as long as people dont try to turn them into wifeys then there is no problem with them, everyone has their purpose in life, even you!

let me school you on the human kind:
some men like freaks but would rather marry church going "god fearing" gals that are like wood planks in the bedroom. when these men want to get their freak on, they go to see skanks, sometimes they even tell god fearing madam that they do it because they want to fukc bootyholes and god fearing wifey is against it. lol
there will ALWAYS be skanks and the man that will hang himself and marry you will probably resort to having a few on speed dial (if its not already done).
newsflash: university gals in 9ja as young as 17 are selling themselves for BB, what the hell do you expect from us men to do?!  we dont believe in lottery therefore men have to get their "skank radars" to sort from the wifey material to the "reformed skanks" to the fully fledged skanks.
so i will say that laying with skanks is a duty that all men must go through in order to A) know how a skank looks like/ act/feels B) sort from all the pretenders/phoney and find his Cinderella!

as for who you will mess with, who give a flying fukc?! this is not a dating contest, so if thats what you are looking for on NL then you better go to the dating section and put your resume out there. duh!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^ you have alot of time on your hands to sit down and post this huge textbook. tongue tongue ? shocked
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^ you have alot of time on your hands to sit down and post this huge textbook. tongue tongue ? shocked
grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

some people have difficulties understanding others so you have to. lol!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

some people have difficulties understanding others so you have to. lol!

lol i see. grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2011
Mrbrownjay,u shldnt spend ur time on dat mugu,queensmith aka ayettymama.am surprised dat she came back to nl to look 4 a man.d shameless old woman is still single and searchng.Mr bj,are u interestd in her?just say yes and she is yours for one night
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^bro, i take NL for what it is. . . . . . . . . . a place where people can give and get advices and share their views. nothing more!
if some chicas (or even guys) are coming here "hunting" for life partners, then let them waste their time. she will soon find out that their aint any.
dating contest ko, marriage contest ni.

to each their own!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^bro, i take NL for what it is. . . . . . . . . . a place where people can give and get advices and share their views. nothing more!
if some chicas (or even guys) are coming here "hunting" for life partners, then let them waste their time. she will soon find out that their aint any.
dating contest ko, marriage contest ni.

to each their own!

100% agree to that.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2011
@mbj there is a big difference between being confident and being conceited you know that.
I dont blame you- africans are known to worship thier sons-probably why soo many of them are useless  undecided undecided
Theres a limit and a point when feeling yourself excessively clouds reality! you may feel like a king but back here on earth your not! Theres nothing attractive about narcissism so dont fool yourself!
Theres also nothing positive about being a skank!

Simply because ive observed your arrogance all of a sudden im low in self esteem? you know what, you couldnt actually be more wrong!  but this isnt about me- this is about you!
MRbrownJAY:

i have never had women problem in my life and NEVER WILL so i dont give a damn what YOU may think of me.
as for who you will mess with, who give a flying fukc?! this is not a dating contest, so if thats what you are looking for on NL then you better go to the dating section and put your resume out there. duh!

I find that soooooooooooooooooooooo difficult to believe! but your fooling yourself and not me!
Dont get me wrong i just said that as an example- i didnt insinuate you wanted to mess with anyone I was just making it clear the fact that dudes like you irritate me!

you asked me what makes me think im better than a skank? tbh im soo high up there i dont even no what a skank is! in fact the closest ive ever been to one is this conversation im having with you!
Im not a man but you really need to stop thinking you represent! Trust me theres a world of men out there that do much more are worth much more and dont go around looking for skanks! your obsession with these 'skanks' you love to mention amuses me indeed!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2011
these QUEENS on NL today,wetin happen?
you 'all left your royal throne, queens everywhere.
umm,i smell a rat. undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2011
@queensmith
the fact that you expect ME to live YOUR reality shows me that you have very little self esteem. why should you care what I do or dont with my life? why does it bother YOU so much that I think highly of myself? is MY life so important to YOU?! and why would you want me to make anything "attractive to you" or anyone on NL?! i guess we have different agendas! lmao
you be YOU and i will be ME. coming here and biatching about how I choose to live my life(which, by the way i have NO problem with) shows us all how of low importance yours is.

YOU are making it about me, while i have never even read about you before this thread. what is it about me that attracts you to follow me with torch light?! I would hate to think that what JohnTerry1 said is actually true.

i will always represent MYSELF (a man) thus i have a right to say what i feel about any subject related or about men issues. if YOU have a problem with that, you better stay off public forums.

as hard as you may NOT wants to hear it, skanks are part of our world and everywhere. just look around your close circle and you may find many (dont be fooled by their disguise/appearances). i mean who are we kidding here?!who do you think all these sugar daddies give their cash to?! love-peddlers/whores/sugar babies. . . . . . . . . different title, same job description!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^

did you study literature in secondary school? undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^sorry, failed and left school in primary 2.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2011
gosh mbj you already know your arrogant and narcissistic so why you putting up defences now i pointed it out? your life doesnt bother me in the slightest im just saying its the reason you view some things the way you do, instead of looking at it from a more humble perspective. Dont get me wrong Im not a humble person in any way whatsoever, but there are some issues you cant approach with an overly inflated view on who you are- esp when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^sorry, failed and left school in primary 2.

no wonder you no sabi summarize your essay. undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2011
@queensmith
if you are SO SURE that the way i am is wrong or "bad" then why you care how i choose to live my life since i am not dating you, your sister or any of your relatives?!
do you really expect me to change my life so i can be the way YOU want so that i can please YOU or anyone out there?!

what kind of a sorry life is that?! at least if my woman left me tomorrow then i will know that it was because of the way i am (since it seems to be so repulsive in your world).
unless you have lived a day in my shoes, you have no rights to demand that i change who i am or what i stand for or how i view life. accept people for who they are and if thats too much to ask then remove them from your life and move on to your merry way. expecting anyone to live your way,not knowing where they come from,who they are and where they are going is not only mindless but very immature.

these are MY views, take it or leave it, either way, i wont change them!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2011
omg dont get ur panties in a bunch mb- were discussing differences in opinion arent we? dont take everything soo personally if you really have no problem with who you are you wouldnt fight me soo much!
i dont remember asking you to change your life! i simply pointed out the reason why youve said what you have! i never asked you to do anything for that matter- just stating the reasons you think the way you do! gosh! I didnt realise ive touched a sensitive spot!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

no wonder you no sabi summarize your essay. undecided

at least, give me credits for knowing how to read, write and make a sentence. . . . . . . . . having left school so early!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

at least, give me credits for knowing how to read, write and make a sentence. . . . . . . . . having left school so early!

maybe you attended an adult learning institute after u left primary school? undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^Jobless nairalander angry tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2011
senseless Nairalander^^^ undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2011
@queensmith
difference of opinion is when someone say they are different than you and you accept it. bringing YOUR dating preferences in the matter  to try to make a silly point shows us that its way more than that.

for the last hour you have given me your opinion about my person like as if we dated/were going to date.
i politely told you that this is who i am and you can either take it or leave it (since i dont give a damn what you think) but you continued talking about how i should conform to your whatever lifestyle, like this is some dating contest to see who can be the most "attractive" out here. lmao!

lady, i dont care about what you think of me or how you want me to be, GET IT?! that should have been the end of the story.

if i sound arrogant to you then so be it, conceited so be it, ugly fat smelly or whatever so be it. this is your views and i accepted it, now get off my dikc and go sukc on something else. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  and stop "following me" around (as you claim).

Mygoldie:

maybe you attended an adult learning institute after u left primary school? undecided undecided

shouldnt i get credit for that regardless?!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2011
shouldnt i get credit for that regardless?!

yes!! by giving us a long notice to be able to withstand your lonnng essays. undecided undecided  Good? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.