Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12277 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
Happy New Years, Mygoldie!  How you be sis?

Are there any cure for blue balls?  embarassed
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
I'm good sis. Thnks
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2011
@viruz007
South America

Mrs, Eve:

Mr brownjay,
Naomi Campbell is suffering from alopecia. That is not a weave damage. It genetic and she need to get better hair treatments or go bald.

i wouldnt be surprised if thats what her publicist cook up when these nasty photos came out.
her real hair hasnt seen the sun for the last 20yrs, what do you expect?!
btw: you DO know that braiding ones hair, on and on, can cause Alopecia, right?!

Pregnant women get stretch marks and I am sure your mother has them. Just tell her to lift her love handles to the side and you shall see them. I will be getting them soon and I don't give a damn. If my husband complain about them stretch marks of mine THAT HE CAUSED he gon be one Hot mofo!

i guess you may have missed my reply on the Stretch marks issue so here it is ONCE more:
of course many people have stretch marks BUT we are talking about people who gladly parade them like its a fashion statement. check pic ABOVE for info. lol
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by viruz007(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2011
am gd. Bin flexn. Preppin 2 resume da nw yr wiv al vigor. Hapi nw yr 2 u 2.
Mrs. Eve hapi nw yr 2 u mam.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mr.Brownjay: the only way for us man to differentiate between real tittays to fake one is by looking at them outside the bras and touching/feeling them. so i am safe to say that by this time, men would have gone too far.

Maybe it's my being a woman, but I can tell.  undecided No real bosoms are shaped like round balloons they all slightly droop. So if you are trying to hollar @ a girl who's cleavage is damn near touching her chin, don't complain when her bustier drops it like it's hot when you too are in the mood. It's your lack of observation/common sense.

we have all seen how some of these women wearing fake hair look like after a few yrs doing it, its  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. look below for reference.

Ok well some women naturally go bald without provocation, sometimes hair loss can be caused by stress or medication. So what are you going to tell me, that if a woman is losing hair due to either of the above, she is not worth your time? Let's not be shallow. The weave/hair does not make the person.

i guess we are different because FIRST of all, there is no comparison with someone i met a few months(even yr) with someone i have known for decades. the same as i can never put ANY of these individuals above the person who gave me life.
SECOND the fact that you believe that just because women give men se.x, children and TLC means that they should be our priorities in life will have you fail miserably times and times again (although it is true for some mumus out there). here is a clue: any woman can give a man that, does that mean we should marry every single one of them we meet?! duh!
it takes a special woman to bring more than that to a mans life, when men find that woman they marry her. when this happens, THE WOMAN herself doesnt come second, its the "family" that does and since that woman is part of it, she unknowingly becomes second too. got it?!

I think you need to watch the movies "Motives" and "Asunder". Best friends some even 20 plus years, fall out due to disloyalty. Do you not know that is is possible for someone to be amongst you for decades and despise every fiber of your being? Family does not mean loyalty all of the time either, naivety causes people to turn a blinds eye to these facts. Family and close friends have betrayed those who held them on high pedistals. Your partner that you choose to spend the rest of your life with should come first because they represent a new life for you. Your friends will not always bee the "boys" as they too will seek a woman of their own and move on/mature. Only the ones who believe in the "homies over h0s" philosophy end up as the old man who still goes to rum bar and strip clubs. Putting your lover first does not mean love others any less but rather dedicating yourself to someone and investing your time in your partner who you may grow old with.

are you trying to compare flaunting stretch marks with getting a hair cut style? are you saying that women who aint got stretch marks are NOT feminine?!

Never said that. What I am saying is stretch marks are a natural part of femininity. It is a physical representation that our bodies as women used itself as a vessel for another life by stretching and nurturing. To scorn that is to scorn the process of carrying a child, after all that is ultimately what we women are here to do, so you'd be scorning us essentially.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@viruz007
South America

i wouldnt be surprised if thats what her publicist cook up when these nasty photos came out.
her real hair hasnt seen the sun for the last 20yrs, what do you expect?!
btw: you DO know that braiding ones hair, on and on, can cause Alopecia, right?!

i guess you may have missed my reply on the Stretch marks issue so here it is ONCE more:
of course many people have stretch marks BUT we are talking about people who gladly parade them like its a fashion statement. check pic ABOVE for info. lol

Hmmph. I was just saying. I know damn well the husbands that knocking us up with belle better not be talking about our stretch marks! But, I hear you though I had to scrolled up to see the stretch mark fashion. Hideous. I would suggest 100 percent pure shea butter with olive oil.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Maybe it's my being a woman, but I can tell.  undecided No real bosoms are shaped like round balloons they all slightly droop. So if you are trying to hollar @ a girl who's cleavage is damn near touching her chin, don't complain when her bustier drops it like it's hot when you too are in the mood. It's your lack of observation/common sense.

Ok well some women naturally go bald without provocation, sometimes hair loss can be caused by stress or medication. So what are you going to tell me, that if a woman is losing hair due to either of the above, she is not worth your time? Let's not be shallow. The weave/hair does not make the person.

I think you need to watch the movies "Motives" and "Asunder". Best friends some even 20 plus years, fall out due to disloyalty. Do you not know that is is possible for someone to be amongst you for decades and despise every fiber of your being? Family does not mean loyalty all of the time either, naivety causes people to turn a blinds eye to these facts. Family and close friends have betrayed those who held them on high pedistals. Your partner that you choose to spend the rest of your life with should come first because they represent a new life for you. Your friends will not always bee the "boys" as they too will seek a woman of their own and move on/mature. Only the ones who believe in the "homies over h0s" philosophy end up as the old man who still goes to rum bar and strip clubs. Putting your lover first does not mean love others any less but rather dedicating yourself to someone and investing your time in your partner who you may grow old with.

Never said that. What I am saying is stretch marks are a natural part of femininity. It is a physical representation that our bodies as women used itself as a vessel for another life by stretching and nurturing. To scorn that is to scorn the process of carrying a child, after all that is ultimately what we women are here to do, so you'd be scorning us essentially.

When men who are ready for a real relationship with a woman. They will put their friends to the back burner because as you said the friends can't give them pleasure nor belle. I find men especially grown men to have a crowd of boys to be immature and late in their cognitive thinking. Some of the men on this site as we call it in America are suffering from Frat Boys Syndrome. They do everything with their boys even have sex while their boys watch.

When you see a group of guys meeting you for the first time ladies. RUN.

My husband is second next to God then my children and so and on. My friends will never take place of my husband and my husband's friends will never take my place. Not everybody ready for marriage.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

how would any man know the real shape of bosom inside bras?!?!?!?!?!!? it has absolutely nothing to do with observation or common sense as we all know that a good bra CAN rectify any br.east misproportion that ladies naturally have.

its all about standing for what you are! if a women goes bald and decides to hide it under weaves and starts dating then she should keep the CHARADE forever or come clean straight up. as i said, men just dont want to have the chock of their lives every night meeting the REAL you while hanging out with y'all "representative" all day long.

I think you need to watch the movies "Motives" and "Asunder". Best friends some even 20 plus years, fall out due to disloyalty. Do you not know that is is possible for someone to be amongst you for decades and despise every fiber of your being? Family does not mean loyalty all of the time either, naivety causes people to turn a blinds eye to these facts. Family and close friends have betrayed those who held them on high pedistals.

and who said family and friends cant betray you?! i didnt. just because family and friend "could" betray you doesnt mean that we should put someone we barely know above them, duh!

Your partner that you choose to spend the rest of your life with should come first because they represent a new life for you.

so are you saying that this new life with wifey voids whatever life you had in the past?! your parents arent your loving parents any longer, your friends are not what they use to be and are now void?! come on girl!!!

Your friends will not always bee the "boys" as they too will seek a woman of their own and move on/mature. Only the ones who believe in the "homies over h0s" philosophy end up as the old man who still goes to rum bar and strip clubs.

i guess you have no idea what a 20+yrs friendship are so let me fill you in. when you get to that stage, they are like brothers and we spend holidays, family gathering/picnics/vacations together. when these guys each get their own women, they bring them within our circle and when/if these girls leave or bare them children, we continue gathering in these circles. you do not change a winning formula.

Putting your lover first does not mean love others any less but rather dedicating yourself to someone and investing your time in your partner who you may grow old with.

read the above post for clarification.

ok, as i repeat a third time, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WOMEN HAVING STRETCH MARKS. its the ones who flaunt them like its a beautiful sight that i am talking about.
would you say that stretch mark are beautiful? sexy? nice? men dont give a damn about stretch mark in the bedroom but surely dont get turn on by them.

Mrs, Eve:

When men who are ready for a real relationship with a woman.  They will put their friends to the back burner because as you said the friends can't give them pleasure nor belle.

wrong!!!!! believe me, mostly its these "friends" that will decide for your future because most men (especially 9ja) would require the stamping approval of either their family or their close friends before saying I DO. you know what they say about "biting the hand that made you who you are"?!

I find men especially grown men to have a crowd of boys to be immature and late in their cognitive thinking.  Some of the men on this site as we call it in America are suffering from Frat Boys Syndrome.

just because you women give up the phoney friendships you kept up for yrs doesnt mean that we should do the same. if you had ANY idea what real friendship was then you wouldnt give it up the day you said i do. that friend would be there forever,just like a sibling BECAUSE when that guy drop you like a bad rash or cheat on you, thats the person you would be running to.
friends are needed for your sanity, your "mental mechanism" in marriage etc. when your spouse will do something that you are not use to (something deemed not right in your book), your friend is the person you will turn to and ask for help/guidance. if you have no one trustable to turn to in these dark moments, then that would be a quick end of the road for you.

They do everything with their boys even have intimacy while their boys watch.

just because men fukc skanks and have their boys around doesnt mean that they will marry her too. . . . . . there is nothing wrong with sharing your skank with your boys. . . . . . . . . . .  nothing at all because thats the skank's duty!

When you see a group of guys meeting you for the first time ladies.  RUN.

if your man wants to have se.x with you in front of his boys then you better cancel all the wedding plans that you may have had in your mind, and yes, RUN!

My husband is second next to God then my children and so and on.  My friends will never take place of my husband and my husband's friends will never take my place.  Not everybody ready for marriage.

to each their own, i remember on NL once there was a thread called:" your wife or your mum". it was about a plane about to crash and there was only 2 parachutes available and the poster was asking who they would give the second parachute to, you would be surprised how many said to their mum rather than wifey, LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2011
That not surprising to me that you would assume every woman a man Bleep is a skank. Not one time I mentioned skanks in any of my above post. I said a guy that is suffering from Frat Boy Syndrome would do that and a girlfriend or a fiance can't be a skank. According to the pimps of Nairaland, you can't turn no ho into a housewife.

Mommy's boys would chose their mother over Jesus. That is nothing new.

A real man do not need his family nor friends for approval regardless if he is Nigerian or not. If that was the case then why don't these "men" ask their families can they go to strip clubs or should they fornicate with the stripper name Diamond Starr. If they do not need the families permission to go to a strip club and to fornicate then they do not need permission from the family to marry the girl. That is bullshit and you know it.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2011
MEN - if a woman turns you down please DO NOT ask why. . .its irritating, just take it that she doesnt want you

stalking is NEVER an attractive trait, neither is telling her you dream of her, her name is your password, her photo is your screensaver and so on and so on. some will call the police

Jealousy in a man is GAAAAAAAY! try to keep cool, its never good for a man to be too into a womans business, your only pushing her away!

WASH YOURSELVES!!!! and invest in sensuous perfume! need i say more?

Dont force yourself or try too hard to dance with a girl at a club and keep your hands to yourself! Not all women like being rubbed up and down by strangers. and if the song is fast dont rub up against her, u cannot grind a womans backside to bumper 2bumper!

Dont show interest in every woman that is friendly to you. Some men need to learn that alot of women are friendly. esp in england.just because she answered you when you said hi doesnt mean shes interested in you. Shes just trying to be polite!

and omg MOISTURIZE YOUR LEGS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! why the hell do all men have dry legs? lmao!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

That not surprising to me that you would assume every woman a man bleep is a skank.  Not one time I mentioned skanks in any of my above post.  I said a guy that is suffering from Frat Boy Syndrome would do that and a girlfriend or a fiance can't be a skank.  According to the pimps of Nairaland, you can't turn no ho into a housewife.

i guess you are living in la la land so let me school you a minute. . . . . . . . no man would EVER bring the girl he wants to marry and have se.x with her in front of his boys, thats the SKANK'S job. so girl may be thinking that she is heading for the altar but she definitely aint if guy want to disrespect her and have her in front of his mates because:
A) his friends will NEVER approve of the marriage B) friends will never respect her.
so if any man does that to any woman then she is not wifey material but just a skank. simple deduction, DUH!

Mommy's boys would chose their mother over Jesus.  That is nothing new. 

are you trying to compare the future wife with Jesus, oh lawd!!!!!
what does Jesus has to do with anything?!

A real man do not need his family nor friends for approval regardless if he is Nigerian or not.

yes you are right because i forgot that a very few men would ask their pastor.

If that was the case then why don't these "men" ask their families can they go to strip clubs or should they fornicate with the stripper name Diamond Starr.  If they do not need the families permission to go to a strip club and to fornicate then they do not need permission from the family to marry the girl.   That is bullshit and you know it.

why would you compare getting married, which is a lifetime decision, with doing something as trivial as going to a strip clubs?
here is a clue: you will forget about going to a strip club the next morning, i doubt it would be the same with getting married!
here is another clue: you can fukc Diamond(protected se.x) and forget about her nasty a$$ the next day but i doubt you can do the same with getting married.
i will pretend i didnt see what you just wrote. . . . . . . . . . . . .

compare marriage with buying a house and i will understand what you are trying to say.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by busygirl(f): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2011
Big deal if a woman wears padded bra
iT is high time people stopped focusing on trivial things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2011
Sighs.

Mr brownjay,

Duh!  I do know the different between a skank and a wifey.  My point is if the boy in question is bring the chick that he is in a relationship with in front of his boys and having sex with her in front of them.  She is not wifey material.  I also said don't assume every woman is a skank either.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2011
Okay, mr brown jay I shouldn't use Diamond Starr as an example. It was a bad example. But hell you knew what I was talking about. Sue me.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2011
@Mrs Eve
you are the one who compared the two and i was just trying to make you understand that what we do with skanks has nothing to do with what we do with future wifeys. why should you bring this to the subject?! men do a lot of crazy thing while maturing-up. the same boys that does these things are the ones that would grow up someday to be great men and marry y'all great women.

as for strip clubs:
- some guys go there to get the needed relaxation that they dont get when going home straight from work.
- some go there to watch sexy nak.ed women dance because their wifey turned into a whale
- some go there to get some needed "excitement" to go home and shag their wife (they will be thinking about Diamond while doing the wifey)
- some go there for the fun factor of being around nak.ed women.

whatever the reason, nobody goes to a strip club to have se.x with strippers, although some gals may give a quick hand job in the "champagne room". lmao!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs Eve
you are the one who compared the two and i was just trying to make you understand that what we do with skanks has nothing to do with what we do with future wifeys. why should you bring this to the subject?! men do a lot of crazy thing while maturing-up. the same boys that does these things are the ones that would grow up someday to be great men and marry y'all great women.

as for strip clubs:
- some guys go there to get the needed relaxation that they dont get when going home straight from work.
[size=20pt]- some go there to watch sexy nak.ed women dance because their wifey turned into a whale[/size]
- some go there to get some needed "excitement" to go home and sleep with their wife (they will be thinking about Diamond while doing the wifey)

whatever the reason, nobody goes to a strip club to have se.x with strippers, although some gals may give a quick hand job in the "champagne room". lmao!

I so bet one Hoompa Loompa's Husband is in that strip club rite now while his wife is Nairalandering and looking for how to have sex with furrie;s
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2011
busygirl:

Big deal if a woman wears padded bra
iT is high time people stopped focusing on trivial things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

thinking that men issues are "trivial" issues is the reason why many women fail and dont understand men to begin with.
if a woman look like having stunning round and fresh br.east when dressed but has flat pancakes when undressed IS a concern and a clear violation to the men and women treaty!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2011
190:

I so bet one Hoompa Loompa's Husband is in that strip club rite now while his wife is Nairalandering and looking for how to have intimacy with furrie;s

Still scavenging for my attention huh?
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs Eve

as for strip clubs:
- some go there to watch sexy nak.ed women dance because their wifey turned into a whale
- some go there to get some needed "excitement" to go home and sleep with their wife (they will be thinking about Diamond while doing the wifey)

Well, just because you think about Diamond while screwing your woman doesn't mean all do that. If they stroke your penis in the champagne room and not get paid. They are dumb hoes.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by ShyOne(f): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2011
wow,

The responses in this thread

smh
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2011
its all about standing for what you are! if a women goes bald and decides to hide it under weaves and starts dating then she should keep the CHARADE forever or come clean straight up. as i said, MEN just dont want to have the chock of their lives every night meeting the REAL you while hanging out with y'all "representative" all day long.

You mean shallow men wink Real men know that a hair weave goes out as it goes in. They also realize that while she is looking good be it for herself, to compete with other women or to attract men, that at the end of the day IF SHE IS NOT JUST A FCK he will see the true her and if successful relationship wise, that he will love her regardless. Shallow men make outer appearance an issue. period.

and who said family and friends cant betray you?! i didnt. just because family and friend "could" betray you doesnt mean that we should put someone we barely know above them, duh!. . .so are you saying that this new life with wifey voids whatever life you had in the past?! your parents arent your loving parents any longer, your friends are not what they use to be and are now void?! come on girl!!!

I am not talking about a booty call, I am referring to a woman a man has genuine interest in. If that man cannot see the umbilical cord has long been cut and that there is a time and season for the "boys" he has no business being on the "prow". These grown ADOLESCENTS are the reason for their women nagging about "spending more time" with them because they are unable to man up and grow up.

i guess you have no idea what a 20+yrs friendship are so let me fill you in. when you get to that stage, they are like brothers and we spend holidays, family gathering/picnics/vacations together. when these guys each get their own women, they bring them within our circle and when/if these girls leave or bare them children, we continue gathering in these circles. you do not change a winning formula.

My not being old enough to have a 20 plus yr friendship is beside the point. Common sense is my ally. Again "grown boys" need to cut the umbilical cord, disassemble the crib and take a few shots of testosterone. The purpose of family is to teach us the fundamental lessons of life such as bonding and experiencing what it is like to love and be loved. True friends can be held in the same esteem, as "distant family". All is well however, once we learn the necessary lessons in life, there comes a time when we mature and seek to procreate and grow our own branch in the family and human tree. Get spouse, share vows and have children. Your boys cannot give you children and God forbid your mother  shocked, so the manly thing to do is reserve time for the boys like on the weekends, talk to the mom and visit her but go home to your lady and love her. Bottom line. Hanging out with the boys and going from club to club and girl to girl is boy/child like. Grow up time for those types of men is over due and they are so stubborn they would even accuse their boys as "sell outs" for becoming and acting the part of MEN. This is the story of the lonely/miserable old player in the club whose friends have long married, raised kids and are spoiling grands. . .you see where I am going?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by blank(f): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2011
This thread is degenerating into mud slinging.
Mr Brownjay has given his advice. Whether u agree with it or not, move on.
No one is a custodian of knowledge.
Give ur own advice n stop trying 2 attack a person 4 what he feels is good advice.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

You mean shallow men wink Real men know that a hair weave goes out as it goes in. They also realize that while she is looking good be it for herself, to compete with other women or to attract men, that at the end of the day IF SHE IS NOT JUST A FCK he will see the true her and if successful relationship wise, that he will love her regardless. Shallow men make outer appearance an issue. period.

i can see that these ADVICES are getting to you. remember they are advices from the opposite gender.
i am just advising you on what would make relationship better. i am sorry to say that i would rather someone attracts me with REALITY than anything else. we all have accepted that women will put on weight after child birth so you can imagine the difference all these "changes" will do(weight/gorimapa etc). . . . . . . . . just like being with a different person at night. then y'all wonder why "some" men cheat?! its right there!
also i can understand why you would finally feel the need to be yourself/comfortable after marriage since you dont have to"compete" with other women or attract men any longer. sadly, the one paying the price is your poor husband would will get to see the real you for the first time.
also funny how you expect hubbies to see the true her and accept it ONLY AFTER they are married! if she was such a great catch then she should have SHOWN her true self straight from the get go and not after a few kids and marriage. no better than deceit in my world. . . . . . . . . . . . . bwaaaaah!

I am not talking about a booty call, I am referring to a woman a man has genuine interest in. If that man cannot see the umbilical cord has long been cut and that there is a time and season for the "boys" he has no business being on the "prow". These grown ADOLESCENTS are the reason for their women nagging about "spending more time" with them because they are unable to man up and grow up.

so are you saying that a man who has genuine interest for a woman should put her above everyone in his life?!  wake up honey!
as i said, she would be part of his "world" because this man had a life before she came and will continue have a life when she joins his world or leave. you are trying to make it sound like marriage means that people dont have fun any longer. who do you go to when having parties/family gathering/marriages/outings/vacations etc etc?! is that not the same friends you are trying to dismiss?! you are trying to make it sound like people get married and should forget about their LIVES like marriage is a complete different one. abeg open your eyes, thats the same reason why so many spouse get bored of their wives when these silly wifeys wants husband to be with her and only with her: work-->home-->family-->sleep-->work--> home--> family-->sleep. . . . . . . . . woah what a great way to die of boredom (can see where Diamond the mistress will fit perfectly in NO TIME)

you are simply integrating into a world and become part of this world that was there before you came UNLESS you expect you husband to spend the rest of his life with you and the kids, day in and day out. . . . . . . very unlikely.

My not being old enough to have a 20 plus yr friendship is beside the point. Common sense is my ally. Again "grown boys" need to cut the umbilical cord, disassemble the crib and take a few shots of testosterone.

what does that got to do with friends and the relations they have with one another! or you think people in 20yrs friendship dont get married and have families of their own?! duh!!!

The purpose of family is to teach us the fundamental lessons of life such as bonding and experiencing what it is like to love and be loved. True friends can be held in the same esteem, as "distant family". All is well however, once we learn the necessary lessons in life, there comes a time when we mature and seek to procreate and grow our own branch in the family and human tree. Get spouse, share vows and have children. Your boys cannot give you children and God forbid your mother  shocked,

then you wonder why so many fail in marriage when they think that marriage/children is everything a person should seek for to be HAPPY.
yes people should get married to the right person and making THAT FAMILY (not her) very important. nevertheless that should NOT stop people from having LIVES. you know, going out, meeting friends, hanging around etc
if i listen to you, a man's life is to have kids and nothing else. as soon as he got them he will be happy and need nothing else. yeah right!

so the manly thing to do is reserve time for the boys like on the weekends, talk to the mom and visit her but go home to your lady and love her.

and who said the contrary?! read back what i wrote before coming here saying EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE THE BEGINNING. . . . . . . or you think having friends means you have to meet with them everyday of the week?!

Bottom line. Hanging out with the boys and going from club to club and girl to girl is boy/child like. Grow up time for those types of men is over due and they are so stubborn they would even accuse their boys as "sell outs" for becoming and acting the part of MEN. This is the story of the lonely/miserable old player in the club whose friends have long married, raised kids and are spoiling grands. . .you see where I am going?

who mentioned going clubbing?! who mentioned going from girl to girl?! you just showed YOUR insecurities but dont blame them on ME!!!!!
please dont bring IRRELEVANT issues to the discussion and STICK TO THE SUBJECT!
if YOU believe that friendship is about going from clubs to clubs and getting girls then i suggest you go out a little and have REAL FRIENDSHIP(although thats what we did "while growing up"wink. . . . . . . . .  but then again since you have not lived long enough to have 20+yrs friendship so let me enlighten you:
real friends are:
- the people that you used as bridesmaid/best man.
- the people that you chose as your kids god father/mother.
- the people that you go on vacation with or trust with your kids.
- the people that you invite to spend Christmas/Easter etc with your extended family and call your parents as mum and dad.
- the people that you ask for help when in real need of it (and they give it without a hitch).
- the people that you would trust with your LIFE and probably the ones best suited to care for your estate in case of "accidents".
- the people that you FIRST call when there is signs of trouble on the horizon.
- the people that know you best, which advices always matters.
- the people that you treat like a sibling although you have no blood relation.

i would understand why you are against FRIENDS if the only thing you believe they are good for is going clubbing, duh!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Odunnu: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
Too long an epistle MrBrown.
In the midst of your very busy schedule, take a look at this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560483.0.html
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
goodness mbj still hasnt changed!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^lmfao. no point trying to get him too either.  cheesy

@Mr.BrownJay *sighs* I give up! I see we are going around in circles.
I respect your view points tho. honestly however I see that
we have different values.  undecided

@topic: My advice to men in general is avoid the tackiness when approaching
a woman, think about how you would like a man to talk to
or view your mother/sister before you say anything degrading and tactless.

& errrm who is Blank again?  tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ lol i actually once had alot of respect for him actually, were similar. . . . . once u remove the arrogance sha!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Too long an epistle MrBrown.
In the midst of your very busy schedule, take a look at this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560483.0.html

woah, thanks for showing that thread to me, i guess my views aint that crazy as some may think.

queensmith:

goodness mbj still hasnt changed!

give me a reason to and i will. . . . . . . . . . .
MzD@rkSkin:

^^lmfao. no point trying to get him too either.  cheesy

@Mr.BrownJay *sighs* I give up! I see we are going around in circles.
I respect your view points tho. honestly however I see that
we have different values.  undecided

and i fully respect yours.

queensmith:

^^ lol i actually once had alot of respect for him actually, were similar. . . . . once u remove the arrogance sha!

i am sorry to hear that. yes some people may see what i stand for as arrogant but, i guess, i strongly believe in what i write therefore would make a clear point out of it. . . . . . . . whether controversial subject or not.
i will never believe that my views are those of everybody but that they make sense to ME (and hopefully a few out there).
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 2kurupt(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2011
To Ladies

1- When guys ask you out on a relationship say gf, please we are not indirectly requesting that you substitute us to your 'father' coz we aint

2- The world will be alot safer if from the onset you did not lead us on, only to say 'no' when we pop the question. Make up ur mind already.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Rocktation(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2011
Guyssss please stop telling us about your failed relationships- how it used to be like with your ex, how your ex's mum rapports with you and sh!t like that. Cos even though we pretend to listen, since we have lil or no choice, we really really really really don't give a PHUCK!!!! It's dead and gone, but we're still here helloooo!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Women shld gym.am tired of the stretch marks,sagged arse.s and flabby boobs
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
Then stop dating old women.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by koolchicco: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
2kurupt:

To Ladies

1- When guys ask you out on a relationship say gf, please we are not indirectly requesting that you substitute us to your 'father'  coz we aint

2- The world will be alot safer if from the onset you did not lead us on, only to say 'no' when we pop the question. Make up your mind already.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.