Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28550 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 10:54pm On May 10, 2020
vanida6:
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with d pot in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .

But this you Engrish ehn, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uziyl(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

I did expect that you wouldn't be able to provide answer to the 1st question reason why I put the 2nd,you being 7years older than your immediate opposite sex sibling conforms to my theory(must be 3years+),a few more questions for you...
(1)have you ever had a dream about something and it came to pass later,you might have neglected it
(2)is there anybody you know or met that has these no 1 characteristic,maybe your mom, female sibling or a friend
(3)without bribing or illegal runs,do you sometimes fail to get what you want or wish for,like you have to try many times to see result/get it

1.. Not sure. Never had dreams that came to pass

2. Yes. My friend claims to have his dream manifest in real life even if they are not accurate but they seem to correlate.

3. Uhm.. i can't really say. I feel I haven't tried enough to call it a failure. Nothing good comes easy
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 11:32pm On May 10, 2020
StacyO:

We don't expose our secrets cheesy

You're a sorcerergrin aren't you??
last time I checked I am , i do believe people get adopted from time to time but for some reason same old no or little evidence , if you had an experience first-hand it woukw be good to hear

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by starbuck(f): 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

you are not crazy,lol..yes I do add and put things together,i have ideals and info in my head that i don't know the source,maybe it's from the universe so i twist them and make theories when I hear stories from people like you...
I really do want to hear your experience,particularly about your birth,if you want it private (nzeh victor oluwaoelumi Facebook) or you might just continue here

Let me just summarize than going to details..

* I was born in the 11th month of pregnancy after so many spiritual battles mom fought, on the day of my birth, no contraction besides CS wasn't rampant then.. I came out not breathing with chord tightly around my whole body ( a virtual mark of it is on my 2 thighs) a sabbatical nurse did whatever she did and revived me..

* I came out dreaded, not the usual ones that takes months to form.. Since then, my mom always takes me to the sabbatical church for God's knows what, my brother attested to it.. On the day my dread was to cut off, a sacrifice was performed near a river without other things done my brother couldn't remember because he was a kid, after that, my dread was cut off and everything was restored to normal... Along the line, mom left the church and went back to our usual place of worship.. ( Whatever happened, i believed she has her reasons for going to that extent to keep me alive)

* At 3 or 4 year old, a snake (Python) came to our village house and crept into where i was sleeping and laid under the pillow, it was unusual as i was told, it was my grandma that pleaded to it and it left..

* I saw my 1st ghost around 6 or 7 year old..

* I had my 1st premonition on 20th Nov, 2016, I saw the death of my aunt, the circumstances around it that led to her death. I still blame myself for her death because i could have done something but i was selfish by praying over the death of my son that i dreamt that exact afternoon, the very next day, she died exactly the way i told my mom the dream.. Before her burial, she appeared to me and was crying ( 2nd time of seeing a ghost)

*Mind you, non of my siblings took me serious except a priest i usually confide in *

* 2018 February, I had my 2nd premonition, the death of my mom ( I was showed she won't survive 2018).. This time around, i didn't inform, only told my brother whom waved it aside... March, she took ill, i tried letting everyone including my mom the magnitude about what's about happening but everyone waved it aside till it became worse.. October 2018 hit us hard cry cry

That same October, as i was bringing her corpse back, we had a terrible accident that claimed the life of 2, i came out from the ambulance unscratched.. Rumours had it that my mom wants me to come with her since i was so attached to her and her favourite.. But i doubt it, i believe that accident was meant for me but the spirit of my mom intervened on my behalf..
On the day of her burial, after the burial, unusual our dogs started barking towards her grave, i came out from my room, went to the verandah to know the reason but i knew something was fishy, looking down the verandah near the grave, behold i saw a figure that looks like my mom, immediately i rushed down to know whom it was, i didn't see anybody again.. (Mind you, I will do anything to see my mom again).. Everyone was tired because of the burial, reason why they didn't know what happened, i called my immediate family in the morning and they confirmed that they also heard the dogs barking but they were weak.
It was after this incidents that my siblings and dad knew that i am not ordinary..

* 2019, I had my 1st attack ( i will never join the bandwagons that call it sleep paralysis).. It was in the afternoon and i was alone at home, when it happened, i was in a trance and everything was just happening..

Just know that if i am emotionally connected to someone, i can see when something tragic is about happening to the person or anyone close to the person. I recently got to know that when one wrongs me, in one way or the other, the person tends to experience hurt more than i was hurt (Reason why i usually pray against any negativity every day from anyone, and i usually pray i send positivity to anyone that comes my way)...

* I think i have said enough about me and as usual, i have embraced whom i am...

*NB : My siblings are landers and will definitely see this embarassed embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by DonMekino(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2020
way back in the village we use to hunt for snails and such hunt took place from 11pm to like 3am....we use locally made candles called "Uli" in Igbo....it's made with palm fruit after the oil has been processed out. it burns brightly and then u go into the bush in the night during rainy season and see plenty snails....
in one of those hunts, we were many, and then divided into groups....one day a group started shouting that they saw a man clad in white garment carrying a baby on his back and the baby is upside down....o boy see run that day... even those of us that didn't see, some threw away their lights and ran for their lives...it was a popular story then that a ghost carrying baby upside down....in this snail hunts, we do encounter enough pythons in the bush, but our ppl don't kill it and it doesn't harm us.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Lamanii22(f): 12:14am On May 11, 2020
Mordson:

But this you Engrish ehn, na wa o.

I swear... 1/10 if I should rate it

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Lamanii22(f): 12:18am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

* I was born in the 11th month of pregnancy after so many spiritual battles mom fought, on the day of my birth, no contraction besides CS wasn't rampant then.. I came out not breathing with chord tightly around my whole body ( a virtual mark of it is on my 2 thighs) a sabbatical nurse did whatever she did and revived me..

* I came out dreaded, not the usual ones that takes months to form.. Since then, my mom always takes me to the sabbatical church for God's knows what, my brother attested to it.. On the day my dread was to cut off, a sacrifice was performed near a river without other things done my brother couldn't remember because he was a kid, after that, my dread was cut off and everything was restored to normal... Along the line, mom left the church and went back to our usual place of worship.. ( Whatever happened, i believed she has her reasons for going to that extent to keep me alive)

* At 3 or 4 year old, a snake (Python) came to our village house and crept into where i was sleeping and laid under the pillow, it was unusual as i was told, it was my grandma that pleaded to it and it left..

* I had my 1st premonition on 20th Nov, 2016, I saw the death of my aunt, the circumstances around it that led to her death. I still blame myself for her death because i could have done something but i was selfish by praying over the death of my son that i dreamt that exact afternoon, the very next day, she died exactly the way i told my mom the dream.. Before her burial, she appeared to me and was crying ( 2nd time of seeing a ghost)

*Mind you, non of my siblings took me serious except a priest i usually confide in *

* 2018 February, I had my 2nd premonition, the death of my mom ( I was showed she won't survive 2018).. This time around, i didn't inform, only told my brother whom waved it aside... March, she took ill, i tried letting everyone including my mom the magnitude about what's about happening but everyone waved it aside till it became worse.. October 2018 hit us hard cry cry

That same October, as i was bringing her corpse back, we had a terrible accident that claimed the life of 2, i came out from the ambulance unscratched.. Rumours had it that my mom wants me to come with her since i was so attached to her and her favourite.. But i doubt it, i believe that accident was meant for me but the spirit of my mom intervened on my behalf..
On the day of her burial, after the burial, unusual our dogs started barking towards her grave, i came out from my room, went to the verandah to know the reason but i knew something was fishy, looking down the verandah near the grave, behold i saw a figure that looks like my mom, immediately i rushed down to know whom it was, i didn't see anybody again.. (Mind you, I will do anything to see my mom again).. Everyone was tired because of the burial, reason why they didn't know what happened, i called my immediate family in the morning and they confirmed that they also heard the dogs barking but they were weak.
It was after this incidents that my siblings and dad knew that i am not ordinary..

* 2019, I had my 1st attack ( i will never join the bandwagons that call it sleep paralysis).. It was in the afternoon and i was alone at home, when it happened, i was in a trance and everything was just happening..

Just know that if i am emotionally connected to someone, i can see when something tragic is about happening to the person or anyone close to the person. I recently got to know that when one wrongs me, in one way or the other, the person tends to experience hurt more than i was hurt (Reason why i usually pray against any negativity every day from anyone, and i usually pray i send positivity to anyone that comes my way)...

* I think i have said enough about me and as usual, i have embraced whom i am...

*NB : My siblings are landers and will definitely see this embarassed :-

Abami EDA leleyi ooo

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Lamanii22(f): 12:35am On May 11, 2020
Futurejoy:
About 10 years ago in Lagos, my mum came back from work and sent me on an errand to get somethings from the street directly opposite our compound and it had just rained heavily that evening. I carried the torch and went out as I walked into the small street which is opposite our house , I had a strange feeling but I kept walking while I kept pointing the torch into the grass on the sides of the street as I walked .I saw the weirdest thing ever, I saw a lady on white laying down on the grass with her face to the sky and the rain drops falling on her, her eyes was closed . I couldn’t take a deep look, I just ran off to buy whatever, on my way back minutes later I checked again and she wasn’t there. I couldn’t tell my mum cos she would think I didn’t want to go out to run the errand.

Another one
When I was small about 7 or 8 years old , We were staying in a compound that had 2 flats up and 4 rooms/parlor down. The house was very beautiful but the toilet and bathroom was at the end of the passage. My parents don’t keep a peeing bucket inside the house like our Yoruba neighbors do so whenever anyone is pressed at night you gat to go down to the toilet to do the do. Since i was the smallie, my dad usually take me out to pee in the toilet in the midnight. On this particular night I was pretty pressed and I went to my dad in the room and I tapped him that I wanted to pee. My dad with his sleepy eyes told me to go towards the door that he was coming behind me. I got to the door and called him and he still kept on saying he was coming but he didn’t leave the bed.
The pee was almost coming out so I quickly opened the door and stepped into the passage. There was Nepa light and i looked to the left, I saw it was a long walk to the toilet at the end of the passage so I decided to go right which let to the varenda and the outer compound space.
I got to the varenda and decided to survey the compound that midnight and as I stared directly at the gate , I saw a woman with a black cloak . I relaxed on the railing and I kept on staring at the woman and she kept staring back. I wasn’t scared at all, she kept staring till she turned into a cat and ran down to the end of the compound. Immediately I continued my journey to the gutter to urinate and walked back without fear back to sleep. I didn’t tell my parents till today

Another one

My mum step brother came to visit us in that same compound that I mentioned above, my mum’s younger brother brought him to know our house since he just came to Lagos. After the meet and greet they had a delicious meal and then they both left to my mum’s younger brothers house where he would be staying. Every night my sibling and I do sleep in the parlour since we stayed in a 2 rooms apartment back then. In the midnight of that day when my step uncle came to visit, I woke up that midnight and I saw my step uncle sitting on a chair in the parlor directly opposite where my siblings and I were sleeping. I though he spent the night with us so I slept off. In the morning, my immediate elder bro went to ask my mum where our step uncle went to, my mum said he went with her other brother to his house. My brother argued that he saw him in the parlor at midnight, my mum laughed. He kept insisting and that moment my mum knew he wasn’t joking.I quickly chipped in that I saw him too but no one took me serious. Las las he was taken to a church for serious prayers and 3 days dry fasting and I really thank God that they doubted my claims hence I wasn’t part of the fast.

Was it your brother that was taken to church? And what about your step uncle?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Futurejoy(f): 12:43am On May 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Was it your brother that was taken to church? And what about your step uncle?
My brother was taken to church. My step uncle is a wizard

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kaykay999(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

*NB : My siblings are landers and will definitely see this embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by starbuck(f): 1:38am On May 11, 2020
Kaykay999:

Try to trace your fathers root and know where you belong.

Ogbanje mmiri
You’re powerful and great just try to be in touch with your mariners.
Your dreadlocks will still come back again MUST !!

My dreads has always been there if i don't comb my hair, i don't maintain it though because i do braid most times then cut atimes too..

About the ogbanje stuff, i don't want to accept it though like my father always tell me ' onye kwe, chi ya ekwe'.. Besides, i hate any form of water bodies even to drink water dey hard me too, it drains my energy whenever i get close to it..... I react to seafood too...
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Westernlove: 1:47am On May 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..

This particular stuff usually happens to people most of the time. You won't even be able to lift a finger when the stuff Is happening......

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 3:41am On May 11, 2020
joek:
Another one; we lost if the Christian sisters in my fellowship in the village many years ago. One of her brothers said he believed it was not God's will that she should die prematurely. We were then encouraged to go to the burial ground in the night secretly(because it was Anglican cemetery) to pray and bring her back to life. We got there around 12 am. We digged out the corpse and opened the coffin. We couldn't turn on our Torchlight because we didn't want the security to know we were there. We prayed, spoke in tongues and one of the brothers lay on the corpse to command life into it but it was all futile. After all the prayers, we now agreed that it was the will of God to take her away. After many months, I would still perceive the embalment perfume from the corpse. I would pray that God should take away the unusual smell and finally He did it. I can never believe I participated in this scary activity.

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:30am On May 11, 2020
StacyO:

You're human grin
but with an alien heart
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by CheedyJ(m): 4:58am On May 11, 2020
Westernlove:

This particular stuff usually happens to people most of the time. You won't even be able to lift a finger when the stuff Is happening......
Exactly but people said it's sleep paralysis
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2020
[

You sounded like me me in some ways,i used to have a loving mum that took good care of me,even when we had nothing she made sure i never lacked this made my other siblings jealous.

To cut it short....she died in 1998,i feel guilty cos when she was about dying,she was calling me when i entered her room but as a kid i was scared and i ran away she died some minutes later but till now i cant figure out why she was calling me.

In my dream i saw her,she gave me a mark on my finger....to be honest right from the time i was growing up till now if anybody hurts me,evil will befall the person in no time.
I have seen it happen.

The energy was too much that girls used to flock around me right from my Secondary Sec lesson days thru Univetsities till now.

There was a time i became so scared even an 8yr old girl molested me yeah,in East. When i travelled to Calabar 10yr old girl tried to seduce mr.When i was in Lagos a 12yr old tho she was bigger than her age used to come to my room and we would romance but i didnt want to have sex with her.Then i was 19 even her mum seduced me we smooched because her kids were around(they were my neighbours i used visit her brother who was my friend then).
When i came to Abuja anothet 8year old girl used to come to my house,without talking toher she jumped on me and tried to kiss me but i cautioned her but she came on doing till i reported it to our house assistant a matured man that was when she stopped cos i told her i would report her mum.

Till now anywhere i go i make female friends in the shops,church,banks, Police,Firefighter,school,on the road side,party even in d taxi except i dont like the person.I have slept with most bet9ja female cashiers

Am an introvert but still i experience the influx.

I also sense danger and i have premonition,there was a time i left a place immediately i left Police guys came and arrested the guys there.

My lifestyle touches in every sphere of Life thats why am grounded almost in every area

quote author=Lamanii22 post=89413526]

Abami EDA leleyi ooo[/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by myles16(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You sounded like me me in some ways,i used to have a loving mum that took good care of me,even when we had nothing she made sure i never lacked this made my other siblings jealous.

To cut it short....she died in 1998,i feel guilty cos when she was about dying,she was calling me when i entered her room but as a kid i was scared and i ran away she died some minutes later but till now i cant figure out why she was calling me.

In my dream i saw her,she gave me a mark on my finger....to be honest right from the time i was growing up till now if anybody hurts me,evil will befall the person in no time.
I have seen it happen.

The energy was too much that girls used to flock around me right from my Secondary Sec lesson days thru Univetsities till now.

There was a time i became so scared even an 8yr old girl molested me yeah,in East. When i travelled to Calabar 10yr old girl tried to seduce mr.When i was in Lagos a 12yr old tho she was bigger than her age used to come to my room and we would romance but i didnt want to have sex with her.Then i was 19 even her mum seduced me we smooched because her kids were around(they were my neighbours i used visit her brother who was my friend then).
When i came to Abuja anothet 8year old girl used to come to my house,without talking toher she jumped on me and tried to kiss me but i cautioned her but she came on doing till i reported it to our house assistant a matured man that was when she stopped cos i told her i would report her mum.

Till now anywhere i go i make female friends in the shops,church,banks, Police,Firefighter,school,on the road side,party even in d taxi except i dont like the person.I have slept with most bet9ja female cashiers

I also sense danger and i have premonition,there was a time i left a place immediately i left Police guys came and arrested the guys there.

My lifestyle touches in every sphere of Life thats why am grounded almost in every area

Abami EDA leleyi ooo

Eleyi oma gbadun ke

Wetin you dey talk sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sammycashly: 7:37am On May 11, 2020
Uziyl:
So I was about 4 or 5 years old then. Before my mum gave birth to me she really went through a lot took her about 10 years after marriage before she could give birth to me. I'm the first child. Now I have siblings.

I remembered we both traveled to the village to visit my dad's elder sister. She's so loving n caring. So on the first night we spent there after we arrived, it was hell for me I could remember not being able to sleep because I kept seeing faces of cats all over the place and at the same time hear them making meow aounds. It was so loud. It was obvious I was the only one hearing it. It was terrible I cried all through the night and I could remember trying to tell my mum what I saw but couldn't speak at all.

The next morning she called my dad and told her I couldn't let her sleep all night my dad just told her we should both pack our bags and come back home. We were suppose to spend like a week or 2 there.

Another one, I think I was 12 years old then,I and my cousin's were playing outside, so I had the urge to pee, so I decided to go inside the house to use the bathroom, it was dark cuz NEPA just took light.

As soon as I finished urinating and was stepping out of the bathroom. I saw a big black cat with glowing eyes. Damn, I didn't even think twice I ran out of the bathroom I could hear my dad saying "who is that child running like that inside the house." I just stayed mute. Till today I still find it mysterious.

Another weird one, I was in my 200L then. Schooled in Ghana. So the school hostel is behind the apartment where I stay. About 30 mins walk to the hostel from my apartment. Usually, after lectures in school I normally join the hostel bus together with my friends to go to their hostel and I will stay with them till like 12am or 2am before leaving for my apartment

So, there was a day I left so late, was walking back home when I say a man naked taking his bath n saying some words as he bath. As soon as I saw that I just took a U-turn and went back to my friend's hostel to pass the night.

Another one, weird but funny. Was like 10yrs old then..So, there is this contractor that works at a site opposite my house then. He was friends with my parents cuz my dad is an engineer and the keys to the building is always with us so whenever a worker comes we give them the key to the their thing.

there was a day the contractor wasn't feeling too well. He didn't come to the site. So that day, my mum's friend came to visit us and said she came around to see one of her sick friend and asked me to escort her to the place.

When we got there, she told me to wait outside for her while she goes inside to see the man. While waiting outside, I decided to peep through the sides of the gate to see who the man was. Lo, and behold it was the contractor. I saw them kissing each other. I was shocked. She's a married woman I just couldn't understand if I was dreaming. I decided to keep quiet..
What's my business. I had a feeling to tell my mum but it was none of my business..so I kept it to myself.
It was really weird.
Thank you stars it wasn't after the man took he's bath you pass there
assuming after the man took he's bath you passed there and crossed the water on the floor..bro you don buy market
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Trupz: 7:52am On May 11, 2020
StacyO:

Do I look like someone that prefer cartoon??
cheesy

Physically, no but your conversations suggest so. Or maybe you're just obsessed with the word "aliens". I'm an alien though if you'd like to meet one cheesy
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

Your ancestors may have worshipped different deities and when you were born, you were supposed to be the usual sacrifice to appease them..meaning your blood/death was supposed to fulfill a part of the oath. Your mother took you to the sea to break the oath and save your life. Do a lot of research about your grandmother and your great grandparents.

You were born to serve God, change lives or do great things so they don't want to let you go. They will fight all they can to see you not fulfill your purpose. You possess the power of a seer, so use it for the right reasons. Pray hard for anyone you fall in love with for they will try to seperate you two. You will love passionately

You have other powers you may not be aware of. Fast if you can for 7 days and ask for revelations. You'd be amazed how many things would unfold from a distance and how you'd begin to see further than what you imagined

I am not a prophet... this is just my opinion. Hope you'd take no offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 8:08am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

Wow!
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 8:16am On May 11, 2020
Kaykay999:

Try to trace your fathers root and know where you belong.

Ogbanje mmiri
You’re powerful and great just try to be in touch with your mariners.
Your dreadlocks will still come back again MUST !!

How do one get in touch with their mariners? Someone once told me that I belong to ndị mmiri, and that I should get in touch with them or get to know them, though I was incredulous about all he said.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kaykay999(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2020
Mordson:

How do one get in touch with their mariners? Someone once told me that I belong to ndị mmiri, and that I should get in touch with them or get to know them, though I was incredulous about all he said.

Go to your village and ask your elders,they will assist you.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by jimmyolasun: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I have seen it happen.

Abami EDA leleyi ooo

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kaykay999(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

My dreads has always been there if i don't comb my hair, i don't maintain it though because i do braid most times then cut atimes too..

About the ogbanje stuff, i don't want to accept it though like my father always tell me ' onye kwe, chi ya ekwe'.. Besides, i hate any form of water bodies even to drink water dey hard me too, it drains my energy whenever i get close to it..... I react to seafood too...
Yeah your father is right
But his not saying that to stop you from settling your ndi otu.
You’re powerful just drop your bible one side and know who you’re first.
Remember give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him
Maybe she was trying to break that bond with your ndi otu by cutting of your locks,they will still come back for you because you’re one of them and when they do it will be hot for you.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by bluefilm: 9:33am On May 11, 2020
sexylassie2:

Millions of people all over the world do experience these things, it is nothing, it is mostly caused by stress.

Na lie.

That thing na winch attack.

E get one wey do me eh, the winch press me as I lie down for my bed sotay I almost wan faint.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kaykay999(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2020
joek:
Another one; we lost if the Christian sisters in my fellowship in the village many years ago. One of her brothers said he believed it was not God's will that she should die prematurely. We were then encouraged to go to the burial ground in the night secretly(because it was Anglican cemetery) to pray and bring her back to life. We got there around 12 am. We digged out the corpse and opened the coffin. We couldn't turn on our Torchlight because we didn't want the security to know we were there. We prayed, spoke in tongues and one of the brothers lay on the corpse to command life into it but it was all futile. After all the prayers, we now agreed that it was the will of God to take her away. After many months, I would still perceive the embalment perfume from the corpse. I would pray that God should take away the unusual smell and finally He did it. I can never believe I participated in this scary activity.

I comot cap for una
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

you were "Dada" from birth,not surprising..
4 years back I lost my brother,the evening he died I was on my way to work on an interstate issue when a fight broke out between our company's ibadan trailer drivers nd some of our crazy senior staffs,I was attacked with charms and machete so I ran like crazy without my bags,phone and shoes,at that same time an older friend of mine in OAU law department with qualities like yours was calling my phone to tell me of a reoccurring dream he has been having about my brother's death which he believes is gonna happen soon,he didn't call my people because he might be tagged an "evil dreamer"..
he told me that my brother soul came to him twice,one was that he saw my brother crying in his dream,the second was that my brother came to him in a trance nd told him "don't beat yourself,my death was accordingly although you tried your best to warn my brother"..
with my grounded knowledge and research in mind psychology,evolution theory,extraterrestrial life forms,big bang and all I could have tagged these as schizophrenia, disorders,mind-brain game etc but no,I have had inexplicable bizarre experience of demonic level...
I love your statement "I have accepted who I am" and the fact that you recognize the light..

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2020
Uziyl:

1.. Not sure. Never had dreams that came to pass

2. Yes. My friend claims to have his dream manifest in real life even if they are not accurate but they seem to correlate.

3. Uhm.. i can't really say. I feel I haven't tried enough to call it a failure. Nothing good comes easy
nice chatting with you.....
be conscious of the spiritual by accepting who you are,make your volition positive always and grow your energy in light....
remember "the universe would conspire to work for you and also bring like souls to you"
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
It is sleep paralysis happened to me a lot of times, i once tried to stand and ended up standing but it was my spirit cos i saw my body.
don't sleep on your back.
if you feel dizzy at nite don't sleep.
i once heard gutteral scary voices laughing while i was in a sleep paralysis
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

They Were Black And It Was Very Weird
This shi do happen when am coming from a vigil.
it once happened to my mum buh they were dogs lined up round the road then they saw her and created a way for her to pass through them
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
Zendinho:

Sleep paralysis bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.