Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28548 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by ghettochild4u(m): 2:49am On May 10, 2020
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

They Were Black And It Was Very Weird

Goats are fund of that they are active at nights too. The reason people or mediums also them.....
It's could actually be group of witches u saw having a meeting or just random occurrence..
I don stay outside late at nights to see such occurrence esp area wey yoruba people like to train goat
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:12am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=89371591][/quote]

It's not something good.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

I think it's sleep paralysis ,u could Google it up for comprehensive info but I won't lie back then I use to think it was some spiritual attacks...

Lol... Ignorance
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by starbuck(f): 3:19am On May 10, 2020
lilyheaven:
no matter the position I sleep,especially afternoon nap , I will just see myself leaving my body, I will be looking at my sleeping body, so many times if I want leave the door, something will tell me ,not to leave because I won't come back. Once I go back to my body , I will open my eyes. I haven't said this to anyone, I'm even scared typing it.
I googled it, they said it's sleep brain paralysis.

Yea.. I have experienced this too but the last one that happened, I left my house and journeyed into a known environment that i have been in my dream state before... When I was done, i tried rushing back to my body so that my people won't declare me dead physically, someone kept preventing me from coming back, he went as far as cloning someone to 2 and gave me option to choose among the person that it would be my way out...

At that moment, I began to struggle both in my dream state and tried returning to my body, immediately i returned, i couldn't move my body, saw am image stooping near my room watching me struggle, i tried calling on God, i couldn't, tried calling out for help in my mind,still they couldn't let me... My only grace was those morning criers that normally preach early in the morning shouted 'In the mighty Name of Jesus' as she was about beginning to pray, i was let loose at the moment...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by placeofallure(f): 3:32am On May 10, 2020
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

Yeah! I have seen a sight like that before. I lived outside the campus, but my house was close to the school. I went to read and I said since my house was close, I could still get home. Then I saw them, Goats. In the dead of the night, they formed a circle and were sitting like they were in a meeting. I was so scared I had to run past them.

Now to the real creepy one. I was much younger, maybe 14 or 15. I used to go fetch water down the road, about a junction away. I love to go early before others wake up to avoid the early morning traffic at the public tap as I almost always needed to fill a whole drum.. I had fetched my water, placed the bucket on my head and was walking home. Then right at the other end of the road, I saw this plain white and big cat walking towards me. You know cats normally sneak, but not this one if not I might not have noticed it. The cat was walking right in the middle of the road and was walking with gait towards me. I stood transfixed! I was wondering what to do whether to scream or dig the ground and hide, then all of a sudden, I couldn't see the cat again. That was when I became jolted. I ran home with the speed of lightning, panting. I couldn't tell anyone. No be me fetch the remaining water and since that day, any traffic wey wan catch me for tap, make e catch me. Spooky, Weird, Creepy! Yes!

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:38am On May 10, 2020
starbuck:

Yea.. I have experienced this too but the last one that happened, I left my house and journeyed into a known environment that i have been in my dream state before... When I was done, i tried rushing back to my body so that my people won't declare me dead physically, someone kept preventing me from coming back, he went as far as cloning someone to 2 and gave me option to choose among the person that it would be my way out...

At that moment, I began to struggle both in my dream state and tried returning to my body, immediately i returned, i couldn't move my body, saw am image stooping near my room watching me struggle, i tried calling on God, i couldn't, tried calling out for help in my mind,still they couldn't let me... My only grace was those morning criers that normally preach early in the morning shouted 'In the mighty Name of Jesus' as she was about beginning to pray, i was let loose at the moment...

Thank God for you. Some ignorance will say it's sleep brain paralysis. Lot of things dey happen o

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Angelacruz: 4:17am On May 10, 2020
Sleep paralysis
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Salex007(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2020
This one happened during my second degree days. I rented a room very close to my school then and I use to hang my towel on my door room and when ever am alone i will just see that my towel is been drag down and droped on the ground and i won't see anyone doing it. This thing continue for long although i never give a Bleep. It stoped after i change house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by gfon(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
happens to me sometimes too. I dnt know maybe its a medical related issue or just some wierd stuff.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by gfon(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2020
IamPlato:

gee u been wan disrupt Ecowas meeting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by gfon(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=89371591][/quote]that should be sleep paralysis.happens to me too
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by JentuPrinz(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2020
Some years ago,i took a gal out for valentine.so we went to an eatery.Naso i jam my aunty's husband wit anoda chic.Next tin,he acted like he didn't see me.Me too just throway face.Minded my business.Wen i got home later dat day,we just exchanged greetings and he didn't talk about wat happened.Everytin just end laidat.

26 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

have you told your parent?

How often do you see this things?

i hope you are not schizophrenic
In 2004, My mom took me out to go pee then i saw a ghost at the backyard. I was 11 then. I saw it but she didn't. This wasn't some typa hallucinations I saw it for real all in a white gown with a scarf on. Maybe it just wanted me to see it, cos that's what some do especially when they wanna scare you. But I hear some show themselves if they wanna deliver a message. And some appear to people who doubt their existence. But I haven't seen one for a long time now until recently. I think I have lost the gift cos this last one I saw too was out of curiosity. I so wanted to know what was going around on my window, if I had brought down the curtains it would have passed and not show itself . And I'm dead sure this one wasn't a ghost but some typa witch/wizard. I think I have lost the gift of seeing ghosts and ghouls. Maybe it's because I started telling people. Well i'm so glad it's gone cos there's no soul on earth that'd wish to see a ghoul. See a ghost? Better, but a ghoul? No No No!

And No I'm not suffering from schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cybriz82(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2020
vanida6:
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with d pot in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .

I guest ur mum n dad are still under 16 abi n they will never get old.cus u will hate them if they get older.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by horlarwereleh(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Read about sleep paralysis or night hag, many people have experienced it, no demon was pressing you.
Lol
Okoto in polished English.
When you have a personal experience, then you will know what's being talked abou

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 10:40am On May 10, 2020
horlarwereleh:

Lol
Okoto in polished English.
When you have a personal experience, then you will know what's being talked abou

Millions of people all over the world do experience these things, it is nothing, it is mostly caused by stress.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2020
Dicktion:

In 2004, My mom took me out to go pee then i saw a ghost at the backyard. I was 11 then. I saw it but she didn't. This wasn't some typa hallucinations I saw it for real all in a white gown with a scarf on. Maybe it just wanted me to see it, cos that's what some do especially when they wanna scare you. But I hear some show themselves if they wanna deliver a message. And some appear to people who doubt their existence. But I haven't seen one for a long time now until recently. I think I have lost the gift cos this last one I saw too was out of curiosity. I so wanted to know what was going around on my window, if I had brought down the curtains it would have passed and not show itself . And I'm dead sure this one wasn't a ghost but some typa witch/wizard. I think I have lost the gift of seeing ghosts and ghouls. Maybe it's because I started telling people. Well i'm so glad it's gone cos there's no soul on earth that'd wish to see a ghoul. See a ghost? Better, but a ghoul? No No No!

And No I'm not suffering from schizophrenia

No spirit shows itself to anybody, what we call spirit are just hallucinations.

Do anybody in your family also have a history of seeing this so called spirits?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2020
IamPlato:

So goats just gathering together made you fear.

Your superstitious believe took over you.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kpalobi(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2020
We prayed, spoke in tongues and one of the brothers lay on the corpse to command life into it but it was futile.

What in God's name did i just read

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2020
starbuck:

It is sleep paralysis.

Some patients with epilepsy or any neurological disorder do experience these things, sleep deprivation, patients on drugs, depression,trauma are prone to what you experienced.

It is nothing spiritual. It is just a coping mechanism of the body.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by lilyheaven: 11:07am On May 10, 2020
starbuck:

Are you serious, I always thought I was the only one experiencing this, it's so scary.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Socialproject: 11:19am On May 10, 2020
Hmm
HelenBee:
2008,someone I knew died. He was loved by all. The following day around 4am I went outside the gate to do something I can't remember, I saw him. I was scared, like very scared. He was crying. I kept calling his name but he wouldn't answer then all of a sudden there was dust in my eyes. I couldn't open them no matter how I tried,after about 3-5mins my eyes cleared but he wasn't there anymore. Anytime I remember, I feel cold.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kevsmart88(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2020
Had this weird experience years back. Travelled home with family for the Christmas celebration. Mum insisted I attend a vigil with my cousins in their church against my wish. An hour or so into the vigil I got fed up prolly cos I wasn't feeling the whole thing, decided to walk back home alone. It was few minutes to 12am and I headed home. The church was a bit far from home and I had to take a long and lonely path. Halfway into the journey home, I started feeling uneasy like something or someone was behind me, I looked back and saw this creepy old and very short man and I just knew I was in for a bumpy ride. The scary part was for every one step I took, the creature was ten steps closer to me, at that point I knew it wasn't business as usual and I took to my heels..Be a man, no be when you jam wetin pass man....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

No spirit shows itself to anybody, what we call spirit are just hallucinations.

Do anybody in your family also have a history of seeing this so called spirits?

Madam, madam, madam angry
How many times did I call you No dey gimme exam oembarassed
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 12:01pm On May 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Madam, madam, madam angry
How many times did I call you No dey gimme exam oembarassed

Go see a psychiatrist.

You need it.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by purples25(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
I don't know if i was imagining, but i saw a very beautiful woman wave me as if saying bye.... And then she vanished. I regret not telling her bye back, she was smiling, gentle looking, very pretty. Well maybe i was imagining, since i was a child then.

Another time i was going through trauma and i started to see a ragged man inching to my bed every night. I would wake up every time he gets closer. But every night he gets closer. I dubbed it as psychological because i was having emotional pains. I couldn't sleep every night, it took a real toll on me. But i felt i would be laughed at if i told anyone. Until the night i fell asleep, and my eyes were forced open. My eyes were forced to look at him from his feet to his head. It was different from sleep paralysis, which i know. I was very awake, and i had been seeing this guy for long, now he was in my bed.

Right next to me. I wanted to scream, but couldn't. What he forced me to see, he was an old man black as charcoal, wearing black clothes. He had a black cane for walking. His eyes were red and he grinned at me with a very wide unnatural grin. Right next to me, we were face to face. He made me look at him for a long time. He made me unable to close my eyes. When i broke out of the trance, i cried in terror all night. My roomy was so nice, she gave me her cross chain to wear, calmed me to sleep. The next day i cried all the way home. They had to do deep prayers for me. I was always roaming round the hostel after that. And i hardly pray. Luckily, there was this room where they were madly nice to me, they always invited me in, gave me so much love and expected me to sleep there. That was what i was doing until the next semester.

That thing looked much more like a monster than a human.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go see a psychiatrist.

You need it.
Ignored tongue

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by shestrong(f): 12:50pm On May 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Ignored tongue
yes! go see a psychiatrist ,u need one.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by shestrong(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2020
kkkkk
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

Does this happen in absolute darkness while you are trying to scream 'Jesus' but it does not come out until you eventually gain oxygen then you wake up, sometimes full of sweat?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=89371591][/quote]

Enlighten us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.