Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16853 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Africans have no reason to be stupid because all the information to empower a man is in the hands of every man, woman and child. EVERY OTHER RACES STEALS FROM ANOTHER RACE AND TAKE THE LOOTS BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY AND COMMUNITIES. [b]IT IS ONLY, AND I MEAN ONLY, THE BLACK MAN WHO STEALS FROM HIS OWN RACE AND TAKE IT TO THE COUNTRIES AND COMMUNITIES OF OTHER RACES. [/b]TUFIAKWA. And yet you claim to be religious and you don't have sense. What type of religion that does not come with common sense.

Those are no Black men those are whitemen in Black man's skin.

That can't be said about the likes of Thomas Sankara.

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will ACT like lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now."
Daniel Quinn, Ishmael: An Adventure of the Mind and Spirit

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will ACT like lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now."

What are you saying?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

What are you saying?

Am supporting your point that there is no reason why a black man should be stupid because their is nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Very well expressed in Daniel Quinn's words I have quoted above.

In a nut shell, we need to start telling ourselves about the stories of contemporary Africans who have and are striving for the greatness of Africa, of humanity. That was why I made an example of Thomas Sankara. And infact Gaddafi fits into this realm too and many others
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Am supporting your point that there is no reason why a black man should be stupid because their is nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Very well expressed in Daniel Quinn's words.

In a nut shell, we need to start telling ourselves about the stories of contemporary Africans who have and are striving for the greatness of Africa, of humanity. That was why I made an example of Thomas Sankara.

Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

White men in black skin,? Lol bros no dey make me laugh. There's evil everywhere but the black man is evil to himself. It's true that the black race had systems and even developed a form of writing but have you ever asked yourself why those systems and writings have ceased to exist today? Don't tell me the whitemen influenced them India whom were colonized by white men still maintains their Hindi writing, Chinese maintains their mandarin, Japanese, Korea, Arabs, Russians all have their systems of writing till today. Some of these nations contributed next to nothing in the early development of the world but today, they have learned all the technologies and are doing wonderfully well with them. Why is there no surviving African system of writing?, why are the black Africans still unable to join the technological revolution? Why is electricity still a rocket science in Nigeria? Why is no African nation represented in the ISS? Why are many parts of Africa still very much under developed? Yet some people want me to believe that Africans were doing well in development if not for the whites. When we are able to answer these questions, we will find out that if not that we were docile and lacking in ideas yet unwilling to change, the whites would have nothing on us.

PS: Those yapping about Benin kingdom, Timbuktu, the ancient Egypt etc. Please where are they today or did they retrogress? That someone built a pyramid doesn't mean we shouldn't develop and build skyscrapers. I believe there's is a standard that the world development conforms to, if you are still riding bicycle when others are flying jets, that means you will be left behind in your state of mediocrity. The Greeks, Romans, Mayans etc had ancient civilizations but are today trying to embrace the new civilization. We Africans should drop this ancient civilization issue and embrace the technological revolution otherwise we would be stuck in the past blaming the white race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

White men in black skin,? Lol bros no dey make me laugh. There's evil everywhere but the black man is evil to himself. It's true that the black race had systems and even developed a form of writing but have you ever asked yourself why those systems and writings have ceased to exist today? Don't tell me the whitemen influenced them India whom were colonized by white men still maintains their Hindi writing, Chinese maintains their mandarin, Japanese, Korea, Arabs, Russians all have their systems of writing till today. Some of these nations contributed next to nothing in the early development of the world but today, they have learned all the technologies and are doing wonderfully well with them. Why is there no surviving African system of writing?, why are the black Africans still unable to join the technological revolution? Why is electricity still a rocket science in Nigeria? Why is no African nation represented in the ISS? Why are many parts of Africa still very much under developed? Yet some people want me to believe that Africans were doing well in development if not for the whites. When we are able to answer these questions, we will find out that if not that we were docile and lacking in ideas yet unwilling to change, the whites would have nothing on us.

PS: Those yapping about Benin kingdom, Timbuktu, the ancient Egypt etc. Please where are they today or did they retrogress? That someone built a pyramid doesn't mean we shouldn't develop and build skyscrapers. I believe there's is a standard that the world development conforms to, if you are still riding bicycle when others are flying jets, that means you will be left behind in your state of mediocrity. The Greeks, Romans, Mayans etc had ancient civilizations but are today trying to embrace the new civilization. We Africans should drop this ancient civilization issue and embrace the technological revolution otherwise we would be stuck in the past blaming the white race.

You are not making sense. On one hand, you are praising the Asians for keeping their core cultural attributes and on the other hand, you are praising others for dropping their ancient cultural beliefs. This is a pure case of cognitive dissonance. Choose a path and stick with it. Then you may have a discussion. But kudos to you for at least knowing that Africans had some form of writing. FYI, the first place where a cheque or something close to it was used as a form of exchange of wealth is gold Coast ghana

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

IGNORANCE Do a search for knowledge about ANCIENT AFRICAN WRITTINGS. It will cure you of your puff up pride of IGNORANCE you have displayed here.

Everything about the African way is always ancient, ancient writing, ancient this and that. Pls, tell me something new

If we had ancient writing, it would have lasted till now.

Wait who invited paper, ink and Biro or pen,

Check your language, what alphabet is your local language, isn't it model to English alphabet?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

You are not making sense. On one hand, you are praising the Asians for keeping their core cultural attributes and on the other hand, you are praising others for dropping their ancient cultural beliefs. This is a pure case of cognitive dissonance. Choose a path and stick with it. Then you may have a discussion. But kudos to you for at least knowing that Africans had some form of writing. FYI, the first place where a cheque or something close to it was used as a form of exchange of wealth is gold Coast ghana
Your intelligent quotient is dangerously low. Culture and system is very different from technological advancement. What I said was that The Asians did well by maintaining their system and at the same time embracing tech development. The Romans and Greeks knew that it was not feasible to be stuck with outdated civilization. Africans on the other hand lost their culture and system, refused to advance technologically and are stuck with their ancient Civilization mentality. What I praised was the people that maintained their system and embraced tech advancement, and also people that dropped their ancient civilization mentality. What's difficult to understand here?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

I love you response brother with the #bolded. grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2020
GiantParrot:
Delusional black people are here again to spew arrant nonsense about how the white man is evil and the black man would have fared better without the influence of the white man. It would appear that the black man is better than other races only at athletics and self-deceit.

Back in my mid-teens, I escaped the delusional nonsense being forced down my throat about how the white man was responsible for the black man's sorry plight by asking some simple questions.

1. They said the white man was wicked and bought africans as slaves. The word "bought" stole my attention back then. So there was already a market for slaves? I got to find out later that African elite across different tribes had slaves, and sold slaves among themselves. It was the practice of the time. Why then is the white man's participation in that market singled out? As you can imagine, the fellows who were trying to indoctrinate me into hating the white man were angry and I was dealt with for being a rude boy.

2. They said the white man came to steal our resources. Resources that we could have used to develop ourselves. Again, at that time, bloody intertribal conflicts were common across subsaharan african communities for control of wealth, slaves, and resources. Yet someone says I should single out the white man and begrudge him for partaking in the practice of the time. These black pride folks somehow think that bloody intertribal conflicts for control of resources is better than intercontinental conflicts for control of resources. I don't see the difference. Just like I can't differentiate
between tribalism amd racism. Meanwhile, it is worth noting that our ancestors were clueless about the existence or vast uses of some of the stolen resources (e.g. coal) and couldn't have done much with them, so that nonsense about colonialism stifling our development needs to stop. A lot of these black pride liars make it sound like our ancestors had invented some sort of scientific method and developed a technology informed roadmap for advancements in their primitive societies.

Our current consciousness about peaceful coexistence and the rule of law and justice is even significantly influenced by the white man's culture. Our ancestors did not have much of such conciousness, and that consciousness is not even fully mature in us yet because we still somewhat prefer oppresive and fraudulent structures over the rule of law.

Black societies need to take full responsibility for their failures first, accept the truth for worth it is, then use that as a starting point from where improvements can be made.

Its funny they say white people came to steal their resources.

Did the Africans know they were resources, yeah I know gold, iron, tin, were mined before Europeans came but there were many resources the Africans didn't know they were resources until the European started making money off it.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Your intelligent quotient is dangerously low. Culture and system is very different from technological advancement. What I said was that The Asians did well by maintaining their system and at the same time embracing tech development. The Romans and Greeks knew that it was not feasible to be stuck with outdated civilization. Africans on the other hand lost their culture and system, refused to advance technologically and are stuck with their ancient Civilization mentality. What I praised was the people that maintained their system and embraced tech advancement, and also people that dropped their ancient civilization mentality. What's difficult to understand here?

My IQ is very low. I'll let that pass. I prefer to do my own intellectually. So tell me, where are the mayans, Greeks and romans today. Do you even know that those civilization fell completely a long time ago. Do you even know that the ancient Greeks, Romans and mayans are almost entirely different from those you see today. At least, before you label me with low IQ, make sure yours is high enough.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

My IQ is very low. I'll let that pass. I prefer to do my own intellectually. So tell me, where are the mayans, Greeks and romans today. Do you even know that those civilization fell completely a long time ago. Do you even know that the ancient Greeks, Romans and mayans are almost entirely different from those you see today. At least, before you label me with low IQ, make sure yours is high enough.

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

Its funny they say white people came to steal their resources.

Did the Africans know they were resources, yeah I know gold, iron, tin, were mined before Europeans came but there were many resources the Africans didn't know they were resources until the European started making money off it.

Why are so many ignorant people on this platform. I don't get it, at least if you are talking to intellectuals, please and please, do your research. Don't jump to demonize your own race because you feel inferior to the white man, it is not the fault of the negro race. With that being said, Africans had the largest gold artifacts in the world. We mined bronze, corper, had entensive salt reserves. Produced the largest quantities of palm oil in the world. Had a library, 2 libraries on this continent before any was built in Europe. See, I am tired. GO DEAL WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE. MAKES ME Sick. Even jewelry, cosmetic, soap and head wears started on this continent long before the time of christ.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

Everything about the African way is always ancient, ancient writing, ancient this and that. Pls, tell me something new

If we had ancient writing, it would have lasted till now.

Wait who invited paper, ink and Biro or pen,

Check your language, what alphabet is your local language, isn't it model to English alphabet?

Lol we are stuck in the ancient. Actually the ancient Egyptians had hieroglyghics and Eastern Nigeria had a form of writing called Nsibidi but my own is that they were too docile to develop it to a good standard. Coming to technological advancement, that's a different ball game; we developed nada.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Lol we are stuck in the ancient. Actually the ancient Egyptians had hieroglyghics and Eastern Nigeria had a form of writing called Nsibidi but my own is that they were too docile to develop it to a good standard. Coming to technological advancement, that's a different ball game; we developed nada.

Then we steal some and improve it to suit our needs. After all, the world have been draining us of our knowledge and resources from as far back as 6000 years ago. That's the game China played, and now they are banging heads with the big boys. The only problem is replacing our leaders so that we can destroy the present system entirely and replace it with something that is more natural to the various demography.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Even when the # bolded is happening presently under your nose?! grin

Libya is a very recent and good example. What is Libya today?! Perhaps in a century to come if it fully passes through all kinds of systems meant to turn it upside down and inside out, DEHUMANIZED to fit the selfish interest of her CONQUERORS. The same will be imagined by those living then?!

HOW CAN IT BE TRUE THE MARVELOUS ACHIEVEMENTS OF LIBYA UNDER GADDAFI?!

If you are ignorant about Libya under GADDAFI it is good that you read and learn. It is a great achievement a complete upliftment which will be very difficult to imagine in future by her people if poverty and underdevelopment becomes the lot of generations unborn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/libyadiary./2011/11/09/celebrating-the-great-acheivments-of-muammar-gaddafi/amp/
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Lol you are angry that I said your IQ is low. Ok sorry but you started it when you said I have cognitive dissonance. You don't need to teach me their history, me that wrote them there know their history more than you do so let's not go there. At least the Greeks still have their letterings and the Roman numerals are still very much in use. But you trying to deviate the attention from Africa still wants to make me question your IQ. Tell me what Africa contributed to the world at large or is contributing right now then I can believe you small.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Lol you are angry that I said your IQ is low. Ok sorry but you started it when you said I have cognitive dissonance. You don't need to teach me their history, me that wrote them there know their history more than you do so let's not go there. At least the Greeks still have their letterings and the Roman numerals are still very much in use. But you trying to deviate the attention from Africa still wants to make me question your IQ. Tell me what Africa contributed to the world at large or is contributing right now then I can believe you small.

Did you even know that from 1000 to around the period of colonization, Africa was the highest exporter of (1) gold: all those jewelries you see with the queen of England, some were gifted to her and others were stolen from Africa. Mansa Musa on his way to mecca gave out so much gold that the price of gold dropped worldwide (2) salt: the equivalent of oil around 1000 years ago. (3) the largest producers of palm oil. In fact, it was this export that kicked off the industrial revolution and led to the abolishment of slave trade. HOW COME YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW ABOUT THE SLAVE TRADE BUT NOT THE OTHER TRADES? Do you even know how many sea ports were located in the west coast of Africa alone. Ehhhhhhhh. My people will continue to perish. Go to European museums, half of the art works are from Africa. How can you be going to write about European history when you don't even know the history of your own continent. Wetin Europe give una chop o.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 9:44pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Why are so many ignorant people on this platform. I don't get it, at least if you are talking to intellectuals, please and please, do your research. Don't jump to demonize your own race because you feel inferior to the white man, it is not the fault of the negro race. With that being said, Africans had the largest gold artifacts in the world. We mined bronze, corper, had entensive salt reserves. Produced the largest quantities of palm oil in the world. Had a library, 2 libraries on this continent before any was built in Europe. See, I am tired. GO DEAL WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE. MAKES ME Sick. Even jewelry, cosmetic, soap and head wears started on this continent long before the time of christ.

Dude, you are writing garbage.

Most Africans, black especially where running naked before the European came. There are lot of picture evidence.

We had library, yet many couldn't even spell their name.

What languages were the books in the library in?

This isn't about inferiority complex but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

Dude, you are writing garbage.

Most Africans, black especially where running naked before the European came. There are lot of picture evidence.

We had library, yet many couldn't even spell their name.

What languages were the books in the library in?

This isn't about inferiority complex but the truth.

AUNTY, park well. I am done with you. You have absolutely nothing to offer neither are you willing to learn. Take your inferiority complex some where else. But one more thing, the ethopians are still using the afro asiatic language they used in ancient time, it is the closest thing to the language the Israelites spoke before the romans drove them out of Israel. Amharic. And stop using the WE, it is YOU PERSONALLY. Most Black people were running naked? Hmmmmmm. Where do I even start with you. Nope, I am not going that road. Take your stupidity somewhere else. AS I SAID, HALF KNOWLEDGE IS WORSE THAN NONE.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Even when the # bolded is happening presently under your nose?! grin

Libya is a very recent and good example. What is Libya today?! Perhaps in a century to come if it fully passes through all kinds of systems meant to turn it upside down and inside out, DEHUMANIZED to fit the selfish interest of her CONQUERORS. The same will be imagined by those living then?!

HOW CAN IT BE TRUE THE MARVELOUS ACHIEVEMENTS OF LIBYA UNDER GADDAFI?!

If you are ignorant about Libya under GADDAFI it is good that you read and learn. Intended it was a great achievement a complete upliftment very difficult to imagine because it is amazing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/libyadiary./2011/11/09/celebrating-the-great-acheivments-of-muammar-gaddafi/amp/
Lol this one Don carry Lybia come. Tell me what your Benin, Timbuktu, Egypt contributed or is contributing to the world at Large today. Be it technology, scientific principle, letterings, space travel, etc. The ancient civilizations we know of did contribute something, talk about Galileo Galilei, Archimedes, Pythagoras, we have the Roman numerals, Arabic numerals, recent inventors and scientists like Carl Benz, Thomas Edison, Faraday, Isaac Newton, Pierre and Marie Curie, the Wright brothers etc. Name one thing Africa contributed or forever shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Lol this one Don carry Lybia come. Tell me what your Benin, Timbuktu, Egypt contributed or is contributing to the world at Large today. Be it technology, scientific principle, letterings, space travel, etc. The ancient civilizations we know of did contribute something, talk about Galileo Galilei, Archimedes, Pythagoras, we have the Roman numerals, Arabic numerals, recent inventors and scientists like Carl Benz, Thomas Edison, Faraday, Isaac Newton, Pierre and Marie Curie, the Wright brothers etc. Name one thing Africa contributed or forever shut up.

What about imhotep, emeagwali, nei Tyson degrasse, Garrett Augustus Morgan etc. What do you even know about black inventors. And emeagwali is the reason why we have the super computers today. YOU ARE Welcome. Africans knew about the stars and planets and seasons and the sun being the center of the universe long before Galileo even came up with his theory. THESE ARE FACTS THAT EVEN THE WHITE MAN HAS CONFIRMED BUT FOR SOME REASON, BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO FOLLOW WHITE JESUS TO THE GRAVE INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR LIVES BETTER.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Lol this one Don carry Lybia come. Tell me what your Benin, Timbuktu, Egypt contributed or is contributing to the world at Large today. Be it technology, scientific principle, letterings, space travel, etc. The ancient civilizations we know of did contribute something, talk about [b]Galileo Galilei, Archimedes, Pythagoras, we have the Roman numerals, Arabic numerals, recent inventors and scientists like Carl Benz, Thomas Edison, Faraday, Isaac Newton, Pierre and Marie Curie, the Wright brothers [/b]etc. Name one thing Africa contributed or forever shut up.

With all these names you are glorifying. One will think THE NEWYORK TIMES will make choice of words of MOCKERY as a headline about AFRICAN ART below since they are they ones with the Michael Angelo, the Pablo Picassos, the Leonardo da Vinci.

Below is the Benin Bronze art. If they ain't master piece ask yourself why it was "LOOTED" .

Just an example. Keep On celebrating the Isaac Newton and the Faraday do not shut your mouth about the praises you sing about your masters.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Did you even know that from 1000 to around the period of colonization, Africa was the highest exporter of (1) gold: all those jewelries you see with the queen of England, some were gifted to her and others were stolen from Africa. Mansa Musa on his way to mecca gave out so much gold that the price of gold dropped worldwide (2) salt: the equivalent of oil around 1000 years ago. (3) the largest producers of palm oil. In fact, it was this export that kicked off the industrial revolution and led to the abolishment of slave trade. HOW COME YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW ABOUT THE SLAVE TRADE BUT NOT THE OTHER TRADES? Do you even know how many sea ports were located in the west coast of Africa alone. Ehhhhhhhh. My people will continue to perish. Go to European museums, half of the art works are from Africa. How can you be going to write about European history when you don't even know the history of your own continent. Wetin Europe give una chop o.
Now I know that you don't even understand what I'm saying. Trade, language, tradition, way of life, natural resources etc are nothing but nature at play. Hell Africa started with trade by barter just like every other place and later moved to cowries. Every race traded, had tradition, had a language, a way of life etc. It doesn't make you special. What made others special was that they used those resources and made something special out of it. Tell me what Africa achieved with her resources for the betterment of the world. The resources in Africa was so much that it attracted the westerners yet nothing to show for it. The westerners even used the resources to develop their place and Africa was just there mopping. Now imagine if it was the westerners were the indigenes of Africa imagine what they could have achieved with such amount of resources. Oga no make me vex o. Africans were too dormant for my liking.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by arabmoney14: 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
As for me, all this is just blame game and an excuse for incompetency. The whites are not the one who has been looting us, no! Its your fellow black man. Forget all this Africa had this , Africa had that. The key word here is DEVELOPMENT. How has Africa contributed to today's world.
a simple way to settle this, remove all the things the white has invented and then replace it with what has originated from Africa. Now compare dat realm to the one we have now, which is better?

The only problem of Africa(esp Nigeria) is Africans. We as citizens have to hold our leaders accountable. Look at how Americans are protesting over the death of George Floyd, putting their lives at risk in the midst of covid19.
How many times have our police killed innocent citizens? Uncountable
How many times have we protested? None, I repeat none!

Let's focus on the present and stop the blame game. Only then can we rise

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

# bolded is the crux of the discussion which seems so difficult for them to understand.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

With all these names you are glorifying. One will think THE NEWYORK TIMES will make choice of words of MOCKERY as a headline about AFRICAN ART below since they are they ones with the Michael Angelo, the Pablo Picassos, the Leonardo da Vinci.

Below is the Benin Bronze art. If they ain't master piece ask yourself why it was "LOOTED" .

Just an example. Keep On celebrating the Isaac Newton and the Faraday do not shut your mouth about the praises you sing about your masters.

Lol guy you are so dull. Every race had their own form of art it doesn't make us special. Without Faraday you won't be here typing this rubbish. If the owners of the internet decide to shut it down, you will just go and wallow in your misery because I know you and your fellow Africans can't create Nada.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

What about imhotep, emeagwali, nei Tyson degrasse, Garrett Augustus Morgan etc. What do you even know about black inventors. And emeagwali is the reason why we have the super computers today. YOU ARE Welcome. Africans knew about the stars and planets and seasons and the sun being the center of the universe long before Galileo even came up with his theory. THESE ARE FACTS THAT EVEN THE WHITE MAN HAS CONFIRMED BUT FOR SOME REASON, BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO FOLLOW WHITE JESUS TO THE GRAVE INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR LIVES BETTER.
You are just listing people that went with the western system and used their Ideas to develop theirs. Give me something original. The tools and equipment even the electricity they used were created by those westerners. What would Emeagwali achieve without electricity, hell he even had to leave Africa SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Now I know that you don't even understand what I'm saying. Trade, language, tradition, way of life, natural resources etc are nothing but nature at play. Hell Africa started with trade by barter just like every other place and later moved to cowries. Every race traded, had tradition, had a language, a way of life etc. It doesn't make you special. What made others special was that they used those resources and made something special out of it. Tell me what Africa achieved with her resources for the betterment of the world. The resources in Africa was so much that it attracted the westerners yet nothing to show for it. The westerners even used the resources to develop their place and Africa was just there mopping. Now imagine if it was the westerners were the indigenes of Africa imagine what they could have achieved with such amount of resources. Oga no make me vex o. Africans were too dormant for my liking.

I am trying to get your point but I seriously can't. Really, I tried. You said we didn't give the orld anything but the supposed father of modern medicine was a scholar of Egypt. You said we didn't give the world anything but the English language is a combination of the metu neta and the phoenician alphabets. You siad we did use the resources we had for our betterment but all the cities in your bible except Rome, Greece and syria are in this continent. Just say what you want to say, YOU WANT TO SAY THE BLACK MAN IS INFERIOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY. Even the greatest European artists to ever live clearly stated that the inspiration of their art works were African arts. I don try open people eyes but it seems I will have to wait for the next generation before my message will start making sense.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by arabmoney14: 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
Please let's just Channel our energy to suggest ideas on how Nigeria can become better on another thread instead of these useless arguments. Arguments will not bring better change, it will only waste our time and divide us more.
Nigeria is going from bad to worse and now will be the best time for us to WAKE UP
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 10:29pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

AUNTY, park well. I am done with you. You have absolutely nothing to offer neither are you willing to learn. Take your inferiority complex some where else. But one more thing, the ethopians are still using the afro asiatic language they used in ancient time, it is the closest thing to the language the Israelites spoke before the romans drove them out of Israel. Amharic. And stop using the WE, it is YOU PERSONALLY. Most Black people were running naked? Hmmmmmm. Where do I even start with you. Nope, I am not going that road. Take your stupidity somewhere else. AS I SAID, HALF KNOWLEDGE IS WORSE THAN NONE.

Why do you like to write garbage.
There is Aramaic and Amharic,

Aramaic is what Jesus spoke, now, the language is still spoken in a town in Syria.

Amharic is Ethiopia language, there was never a time Ethiopian were living in Israel, they have always been a distinct culture and people living in the horn of Africa, Ethiopian do not even look like blacks.

If European didn't come to black Africa, nobody would have known about Soyinka, Achebe and the rest, you will still be living in a hut, by now, you will coming back from your farm with cutlass in your hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.