Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16851 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by GiantParrot(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2020
Delusional black people are here again to spew arrant nonsense about how the white man is evil and the black man would have fared better without the influence of the white man. It would appear that the black man is better than other races only at athletics and self-deceit.

Back in my mid-teens, I escaped the delusional nonsense being forced down my throat about how the white man was responsible for the black man's sorry plight by asking some simple questions.

1. They said the white man was wicked and bought africans as slaves. The word "bought" stole my attention back then. So there was already a market for slaves? I got to find out later that African elite across different tribes had slaves, and sold slaves among themselves. It was the practice of the time. Why then is the white man's participation in that market singled out? As you can imagine, the fellows who were trying to indoctrinate me into hating the white man were angry and I was dealt with for being a rude boy.

2. They said the white man came to steal our resources. Resources that we could have used to develop ourselves. Again, at that time, bloody intertribal conflicts were common across subsaharan african communities for control of wealth, slaves, and resources. Yet someone says I should single out the white man and begrudge him for partaking in the practice of the time. These black pride folks somehow think that bloody intertribal conflicts for control of resources is better than intercontinental conflicts for control of resources. I don't see the difference. Just like I can't differentiate
between tribalism amd racism. Meanwhile, it is worth noting that our ancestors were clueless about the existence or vast uses of some of the stolen resources (e.g. coal) and couldn't have done much with them, so that nonsense about colonialism stifling our development needs to stop. A lot of these black pride liars make it sound like our ancestors had invented some sort of scientific method and developed a technology informed roadmap for advancements in their primitive societies.

Our current consciousness about peaceful coexistence and the rule of law and justice is even significantly influenced by the white man's culture. Our ancestors did not have much of such conciousness, and that consciousness is not even fully mature in us yet because we still somewhat prefer oppresive and fraudulent structures over the rule of law.

Black societies need to take full responsibility for their failures first, accept the truth for worth it is, then use that as a starting point from where improvements can be made.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
Nggs121:

Stop sporting nonsense.
Are the rulers of Switzerland evil?
Germany?
Norway?

Accept that the only thing the black race has proven adept as is copying the white man!
dude don't mention Germany in this, or have you forgotten about Hitler
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
GiantParrot:
Delusional black people are here again to spew arrant nonsense about how the white man is evil and the black man would have fared better without the influence of the white man. It would appear that the black man is better than other races only at athletics and self-deceit.

Back in my mid-teens, I escaped the delusional nonsense being forced down my throat about how the white man was responsible for the black man's sorry plight by asking some simple questions.

1. They said the white man was wicked and bought africans as slaves. The word "bought" stole my attention back then. So there was already a market for slaves? I got to find out later that African elite across different tribes had slaves, and sold slaves among themselves. It was the practice of the time. Why then is the white man's participation in that market singled out? As you can imagine, the fellows who were trying to indoctrinate me into hating the white man were angry and I was dealt with for being a rude boy.

2. They said the white man came to steal our resources. Resources that we could have used to develop ourselves. Again, at that time, bloody intertribal conflicts were common across subsaharan african communities for control of wealth, slaves, and resources. Yet someone says I should single out the white man and begrudge him for partaking in the practice of the time. These black pride folks somehow think that bloody intertribal conflicts for control of resources is better than intercontinental conflicts for control of resources. I don't see the difference. Just like I can't differentiate
between tribalism amd racism. Meanwhile, it is worth noting that our ancestors were clueless about the existence or vast uses of some of the stolen resources (e.g. coal) and couldn't have done much with them, so that nonsense about colonialism stifling our development needs to stop. A lot of these black pride liars make it sound like our ancestors had invented some sort of scientific method and developed a technology informed roadmap for advancements in their primitive societies.

Our current consciousness about peaceful coexistence and the rule of law and justice is even significantly influenced by the white man's culture. Our ancestors did not have much of such conciousness, and that consciousness is not even fully mature in us yet because we still somewhat prefer oppresive and fraudulent structures over the rule of law.

Black societies need to take full responsibility for their failures first, accept the truth for worth it is, then use that as a starting point from where improvements can be made.

It is always refreshing to see people like you. It is a constant reminder that it was black men with power and a certain mindset that sold millions of other black men into slavery. Half education is worse than none at all. But since we are talking about resources, I have one name to start with MANSA MUSA. Another place, GREAT ZIMBABWE which was a central place of commerce in East Africa. Your white Gods used to kill themselves trying to find the city of gold in west Africa called Timbuktu. You know what, I'm officially out of the educating Niggxs business. Peace

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by GiantParrot(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
jorion:

It is always refreshing to see people like you. It is a constant reminder that it was black men with power and a certain mindset that sold millions of other black men into slavery. Half education is worse than none at all. But since we are talking about resources, I have one name to start with MANSA MUSA. Another place, GREAT ZIMBABWE which was a central place of commerce in East Africa. Your white Gods used to kill themselves trying to find the city of gold in west Africa called Timbuktu. You know what, I'm officially out of the educating Niggxs business. Peace

Yeah, run off. You made no coherent point for all your "full" education. The evidence of black failures abound all over the world. Blame the white man all you want. That won't help black people anywhere. It's a shame that your lack of substance made you resort to using the phrase "white God" so you can feel like you're attacking something. Black people must take full responsibility for their failures and work hard to improve themselves. Excuses and blame trading don't help anyone. And as much as possible, they should avoid incoherent race hustlers like you if they want to achieve the growth they desire. Peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Chidonc(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up
You should shut the Bleep up and realize civilization started in Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Pls download this book and read it. U are been brainwashed
And you just believe anything in you read in that book?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
GiantParrot:

Yeah, run off. You made no coherent point for all your "full" education. The evidence of black failures abound all over the world. Blame the white man all you want. That won't help black people anywhere. It's a shame that your lack of substance made you resort to using the phrase "white God" so you can feel like you're attacking something. Black people must take full responsibility for their failures and work hard to improve themselves. Excuses and blame trading don't help anyone. And as much as possible, they should avoid incoherent race hustlers like you if they want to achieve the growth they desire. Peace.

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Hypnotise: 12:01am On May 31, 2020
The simple truth is that white people are more advanced than Africans. Actions/Facts speak louder than words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Scot1255: 12:06am On May 31, 2020
khia:

Before you make such ignorant statements, Google inventions by blacks.
Trash. The most intellectuals amongst blacks had western education. Without education from whites, they would still be in Africa living in huts. Imagine there was no contact with whites, we still will be living like those African stories your grand parents told you. Even now, many Africans still live in mud houses. Even in Lagos right now in 2020, no clean water, light good road etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2020
Scot1255:

Trash. The most intellectuals amongst blacks had western education. Without education from whites, they would still be in Africa living in huts. Imagine there was no contact with whites, we still will be living like those African stories your grand parents told you. Even now, many Africans still live in mud houses. Even in Lagos right now in 2020, no clean water, light good road etc.

Did Whites also build timbuktu, gobekli tepe, Jerusalem, great Zimbabwe, the Egyptian pyramids, the Sudan pyramids, all the ancient pyramids in Ethiopia. Even the Portuguese who went to benin in the 1500's said that there was nothing inferior about the city. We outsmarted the whitemen in trade in the west coast of Africa especially in palm oil. They could not stand the fact that the black men were monopolising the market, so they assassinated everyone of them. The very last person to be killed was king jaja on his way back from exile in the Caribbean. Damn, how does it feel to have such inferiority complex. What is happening in Africa right now have nothing to do with our potential but all to do with corruption of tribalism. If we want our leaders out today, they will all flee from this country. It is black people who enables their behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Scot1255: 12:50am On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Did Whites also build timbuktu, gobekli tepe, Jerusalem, great Zimbabwe, the Egyptian pyramids, the Sudan pyramids, all the ancient pyramids in Ethiopia. Even the Portuguese who went to benin in the 1500's said that there was nothing inferior about the city. We outsmarted the whitemen in trade in the west coast of Africa especially in palm oil. They could not stand the fact that the black men were monopolising the market, so they assassinated everyone of them. The very last person to be killed was king jaja on his way back from exile in the Caribbean. Damn, how does it feel to have such inferiority complex. What is happening in Africa right now have nothing to do with our potential but all to do with corruption of tribalism. If we want our leaders out today, they will all flee from this country. It is black people who enables their behaviour.
So what achievement (technology wise) can you attribute to Blacks without education from whites. Pyramids? The fact that the whites can easily take us as slaves if they wish is enough reason why you shouldn't engage in this argument. Wtf. White vs blacks. Are u kidding me. We couldn't even find cure to our own malaria. Tell me what we can do by ourselves. Even basic 5 floor structures in Nigeria are been built by Chinese

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:32am On May 31, 2020
Scot1255:

So what achievement (technology wise) can you attribute to Blacks without education from whites. Pyramids? The fact that the whites can easily take us as slaves if they wish is enough reason why you shouldn't engage in this argument. Wtf. White vs blacks. Are u kidding me. We couldn't even find cure to our own malaria. Tell me what we can do by ourselves. Even basic 5 floor structures in Nigeria are been built by Chinese

Jesus. The igalas defeated the Portuguese and the Benin empire combined. The somalis defeated the Portuguese multiple times, the Ethiopians defeated the Italians, the Mali empire destroyed all Portuguese invasion into the empire. The reason why they conquered Africa was because we stabbed ourselves in the back. There's so much ignorance in your comments. Our ancestors used to live up to 150 years with herbs and fruits. What's our mortality rate now with modern medicine. I heard that social programming and manipulation is real but come on, what the white men did to Africans is pretty impressive. But then again, this is what Nigeria leaders want. Keep the masses forever stupid so that they don't become a threat to their power

4 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mysweetsunshine: 3:24am On May 31, 2020
[quote autho
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:29am On May 31, 2020
mysweetsunshine:
Can you find a way to be useful?
Can you stop spreading hate?
Can you surprise yourself by making a difference?
Stop blaming others and get a life!
Can you stop being a blind idiot, do you watch the news and still ask me these stupid questions, COON?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:46am On May 31, 2020
Scot1255:

So you think Africans are complete idiots who by the grace of white Jesus was saved by the white man. The white man sure did a job on your psyche.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Hypnotise: 6:42am On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Bros. You are talking of past tense, hundred of years ago. What about now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Premiumwriter: 7:27am On May 31, 2020
Nggs121:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot
Abeg Aryan people refers to the special German blood Hitler wishes to protect.

It has nothin to do with the progress of the world. Rather they've sought to destroy the world and start all over again.

My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2020
jorion:

All these Africans built so and so, where will you prefer to live

Timbuktu or newyork?

Choose one

Newyork in 1921 had skyscraper, Timbuktu in 1921 till today is still a village

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2020
Chidonc:

You should shut the Bleep up and realize civilization started in Africa.

If civilization started in Africa why is Africa the least developed.

Funny enough, Africans didn't even have a written language until the Europeans came.

All our languages, it was the Europeans that created the writing systems for us and you said civilization started in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

If civilization started in Africa why is Africa the least developed.

Funny enough, Africans didn't even have a written language until the Europeans came.

All our languages, it was the Europeans that created the writing systems for us and you said civilization started in Africa.

IGNORANCE Do a search for knowledge about ANCIENT AFRICAN WRITTINGS. It will cure you of your puff up pride of IGNORANCE you have displayed here.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mayorkay1996(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
To be sincere maybe we still gonna be in stone age..if not for there racism nonsense..
The white really helped d world.They were created for a reason and we blacks were created for a reason 2..the world just need balancing.

Gracias.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
Scot1255:

Lol very funny. The problem here is you don't know what it means to be educated. You think it is all about ENGLISH "western education" or by going to school. Tells how so brain washed you are.

Mud houses is synonymous with the tropical regions it a natural adaptation. The Eskimos live is houses built with ice a natural adaptation to their habitation by climatic conditions. Guess what, there are lot of architectural manifestations on the use of mud for building construction today if you only know.

4 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by DeRay98(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2020
khia:

Hell yes they are evil. The Whites are some of the most evil people in the planets. The whites stole the blueprints to the invention of the telephone created by a black American man, this is a proven American fact. The whites stole the credit for the invention of the light bulb which didn't work without the brilliance and creation of a black American man which is also a proven fact.

It's just sad how ignorant Nigerian youth are but they talk with stupendous confidence.
They believe all the lies the white told us but history records that proves it.
Many slave invented things that their masters claimed to have invented because slaves had no rights or formal identity.
The Moors educated the white race of Europe while ruling in Spain for 800 yrs.
European explorers came to and saw advanced development, organised leadership, law and order and they copied and took to build on.
In the process of colonisation they destroyed anything unique in Africa that would have been used the later generations of Africa and they deliberately brainwashedAfrican societies to make us feel inferior and look up to them hence wiping out our sense of who we what we could that our ancestors did.
Today, some ignorant and lost young people are telling us thrash.
European stole what they could from us, destroyed what the couldn't steal, distorted our view and miseducated us.
I've seen enough history to take the white man lightly.

There are so many inventions created by blacks and I have posted them many times on here before but there are so many proud to be ignorant people on this forum who would rather remain in their blissful ignorance than to believe their white God's are evil crooked theives..

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2020
khia:
Can you stop being a blind idiot, do you watch the news and still ask me these stupid questions, COON?
Nigger!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
meobizy:

Nigger!

I believe you meant NIGGERIAN!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On May 31, 2020
khia:

I believe you meant NIGGERIAN!!! grin grin
You're going to prison.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:06pm On May 31, 2020
meobizy:

You're going to prison.
You're going to HELL.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by meobizy(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2020
khia:
You're going to HELL.
You too, darkie.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
Hypnotise:

Bros. You are talking of past tense, hundred of years ago. What about now?

I will address your issues one after another. Presently, only one thing can save Nigeria. Breaking it up. Let people whose values and culture are closely linked in terms of demography be sorted together. You can't build a society where the yorubas have protected their criminal, the hausa, fulanis and igbos are doing the same thing. And it is these same criminals that are stealing 95% of our wealth. Secondly, we must break free from our western mindset and dependency on international products. Because we have the people who are intelligent enough to produce goods here. Thirdly, we have to change our system of governance. The governments especially the state and federal governments should not be as powerful as they are today. This has encouraged thievery and a thieving mindset of black people. That's exactly why the west wrote it for us. Nothing creative ever comes out from the minds of thieves.

In simple terms, the country or continent is in a state of pandemonium because the people do not hold the governments accountable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

All these Africans built so and so, where will you prefer to live

Timbuktu or newyork?

Choose one

Newyork in 1921 had skyscraper, Timbuktu in 1921 till today is still a village

It's a shame that black people have become eternally foolish. It is unfortunate but that's the truth. You don't need a super genius to build a city like New York. All you need is a people, I didn't say government but people who are willing to lay their lives down for the betterment of their communities. I have schooled with these people and I can tell you whole heartedly that there's nothing special about them. The only difference is that they will be returning to a country where they are given the opportunity to contribute to the positive development of their communities while I will be returning to a COUNTRY OF THIEVES who prefer stealing from their people to buy exotic cars instead of building infrastructure to build exotic cars. Africa is a MORALLY BANKRUPT SOCIETY. THAT'S WHY IT WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN IT IS TODAY. BECAUSE THE THIEVES WRITE THE LAWS TO SUIT THEIR THIEVERY WHILE THE PEOPLE APPLAUD THEM.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

It's a shame that black people have become eternally foolish. It is unfortunate but that's the truth. You don't need a super genius to build a city like New York. All you need is a people, I didn't say government but people who are willing to lay their lives down for the betterment of their communities. I have schooled with these people and I can tell you whole heartedly that there's nothing special about them. The only difference is that they will be returning to a country where they are given the opportunity to contribute to the positive development of their communities while I will be returning to a COUNTRY OF THIEVES.

Communities of thieves by design that is how abused our mindset has been set to function.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Communities of thieves by design that is how abused our mindset has been set to function.

Africans have no reason to be stupid because all the information to empower a man is in the hands of every man, woman and child. EVERY OTHER RACES STEALS FROM ANOTHER RACE AND TAKE THE LOOTS BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY AND COMMUNITIES. IT IS ONLY, AND I MEAN ONLY, THE BLACK MAN WHO STEALS FROM HIS OWN RACE AND TAKE IT TO THE COUNTRIES AND COMMUNITIES OF OTHER RACES. TUFIAKWA. And yet you claim to be religious and you don't have sense. What type of religion that does not come with common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.