Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16870 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 8:09pm On May 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are so moved by what someone else has written you want us to swallow it with you.
Did you even read what I wrote?
Fvck off
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
The ignorant fellas there shouting the "world would be a better place without white" are showing rare symptoms of Covid 19 & re obviously asymptomatic he-goats!!! The rsn they are busy in their shades typing crap is cos of d internet service, Cell phones & cheap data all created by d whites otherwise u all would have been in d thick forest wearing pant & carrying stone with rubber looking for an innocent animal t kill ?!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

Hell yes they are evil. The Whites are some of the most evil people in the planets. The whites stole the blueprints to the invention of the telephone created by a black American man, this is a proven American fact. The whites stole the credit for the invention of the light bulb which didn't work without the brilliance and creation of a black American man which is also a proven fact.

There are so many inventions created by blacks and I have posted them many times on here before but there are so many proud to be ignorant people on this forum who would rather remain in their blissful ignorance than to believe their white God's are evil crooked theives..

OK we hear , so airplane, Tesla, Ships, Nuclear reactors, War heads, Black hawks, Penicillin, Antibiotics were all created by black people right?? Oga u re shameless black man that let's inferiority complex play huge role in his thinking that u fail t see that d whites are charting the course 4 d future y u follow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

The white man has brought far more civilization and discovery that had made living worthwhile

Tell me an achievement of a black man on an African soil

Inventions that are countable OK emm Philip emagweli hu created in d US. Lemme tell u all d inventions made by black people were actually possible cos they were in d white environment & use the whites inventions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:

Inventions that are countable OK emm Philip emagweli hu created in d US. Lemme tell u all d inventions made by black people were actually possible cos they were in d white environment & use the whites inventions!

That is why we are longing tirelessly to go to their lands because we know that we will do better there.

No wonder, we are frolicking around their religion and have abandoned ours.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by benjsniper33: 8:57pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up

Black people never lived in caves bro, we never lived on trees fighting with monkeys for bananas.

Black people brought Civilization to this world.

Do your research and update your knowledge

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by benjsniper33: 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Oh YOU know history more than I do?

Let me set you straight.
You have shown no knowledge at all since we stated this conversation. All you have been saying is some crackpot nonsense.

Everybody knows Columbus, Edison, newton and co

Tell me one notable moor you know. They couldn't even preserve their memories talkless of inventing

Yenyenyen. You know nothing miss

Shut up your dirty ignorant mouth man. Do some research and stop being a white man's Pussy

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

That is why we are longing tirelessly to go to their lands because we know that we will do better there.

No wonder, we are frolicking around their religion and have abandoned us.

U re suffering from gross inferiority complex mehn is so bad DAT u Neva see anything good abuh d whites !!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
benjsniper33:

Shut up your dirty ignorant mouth man. Do some research and stop being a white man's Pussy

Better a white mans pussy than the ignorant dreg of society that you are.

Your ancestors were peasant nobodies who died nameless and you will follow them soon and be forgotten the instant you go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by benjsniper33: 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't know why this fallacy has remained till today, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CIVILIZATION THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IS BLACK , STOP THIS SHAMELESS CLAIMS. IF THE CIVILIZATION WAS BLACK NOTHING STOPS IT FROM BUILDING NEW PYRAMIDS, white people crossed the oceans in huge ships and came here to defeat our ancestors who couldn't think beyond canoes and you are here claiming fake glory. You better keep quiet

Do some deep research and don't litter this thread with your shallow emotions.

Off you go man!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by benjsniper33: 9:15pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Better a white mans pussy than the ignorant dreg of society that you are.

Your ancestors were peasant nobodies who died nameless and you will follow them soon and be forgotten the instant you go

Lol.. I'll take that as a rant.

Why you so pained bro? cheesy

All these curses on yourself and you're still going to church on Sunday to let the White Jesus shit in your mouth

White man's Pussy

Haha..

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Cladez(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
This is not about siding what color you are.....this is about truth and reality.

most of you saying "the world would be a better place without the whites" won't think twice to jump on the next free plane to be a slave in a white man's land just to enjoy the latest technologies in the world.

No need arguing over this cuz the western world is rocket years ahead of any black African nation in terms of development.(you might try to say South Africa but remember it was developed by the whites as they still live there till today cheesy)

what has been the condition of Nigeria since the whites left after independence?

WE ARE STILL A DEVELOPING COUNTRY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
It'll be the same way Nigeria is since they left, a sh!t hole
A deep example. Pathetic cry
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
I will just say this and real life evidence can support the facts

White people have built an advanced society than any other race, blacks, asians and others are doing catching up, copying their policies and technologies to have a good society.

I hate to argue about this, but real world evidence says it all, that is why many non whites especially black Africans want to live in the western world.

Even the person calling others coon wont survive for a day in Nigeria

The reason is not far fetched, you and these 'black Africans' are a by product of the west, you are infact more western than the westerners themselves. The only defination of civilization to the crops of your like is what ever is western.

Watch this. CRISIS OF THE MORDEN WORLD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmbkfTiLQ58

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
Cladez:
This is not about siding what color you are.....this is about truth and reality.

most of you saying "the world would be a better place without the whites" won't think twice to jump on the next free plane to be a slave in a white man's land just to enjoy the latest technologies in the world.

No need arguing over this cuz the western world is rocket years ahead of any black African nation in terms of development.(you might try to say South Africa but remember it was developed by the whites as they still live there till today cheesy)

what has been the condition of Nigeria since the whites left after independence?

WE ARE STILL A DEVELOPING COUNTRY

I think Africa is cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:
If civilization started in Africa, then why are we still uncivilized?
Good question.

It doesn't add up for me. Did our brains suddenly freeze?
I don't get it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:

Another fool that has comprehension issues...
Read what you quote again and this time with your glasses..
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Good question.

It doesn't add up for me. Did our brains suddenly freeze?
I don't get it.

The whole civilization stuff is just a hype by the westeners. Those guys are wise.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I think Africa is cursed.

Africa is not cursed it is you who need to be cured of the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX very much ingrained in an average African mind most especially those who have lost their roots, and have eroded the beauty of their culture and civilization for anything WESTERN.

HOW CAN A MIND THAT BELIEVES HE IS CURSED PROSPER?

Most of you are already losers. That is a self defeated mind set.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

What are you talking about? It was the Black Moors who bought the Caucasians out of the caves in the Caucus mountains and taught them civilization. SMH!!!

If blacks were civilized and made all these inventions, what changed today?

Shouldn't it be obvious today in our society, the products of our intelligence and brilliance? Did our brains change?

Why can't we run a civilized society today? Why do we depend on other races?

I find it difficult to believe we are the source of civilization when where we are today, is quite the opposite.

We shouldn't even have to read history books to prove a point.

cc; yenefer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 9:32pm On May 20, 2020
benjsniper33:

Lol.. I'll take that as a rant.

Why you so pained bro? cheesy

All these curses on yourself and you're still going to church on Sunday to let the White Jesus shit in your mouth

White man's Pussy

Haha..

I'm an atheist bro.
And I suppose you think I should let black Jesus shit in my mouth?

Speak some sense henceforth and see your life become better

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Africa is not cursed it is you who need to be cured of the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX very much ingrained in an Average African mind most especially those who have lost their roots, and have eroded their beauty of the culture and civilization for anything WESTERN.

HOW CAN A MIND THAT BELIEVES HE IS CURSED PROSPER.

That is why I'm trying to break away from the curse bro.

Look at Nigeria, with all our resources, we are still suffering as if there is an ongoing war in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Africa is not cursed it is you who need to be cured of the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX very much ingrained in an Average African mind most especially those who have lost their roots, and have eroded their beauty of the culture and civilization for anything WESTERN.

HOW CAN A MIND THAT BELIEVES HE IS CURSED PROSPER.

If we were that self sufficient we wouldn't even be looking to emulate the Western world. Look at China. They've got things going on for them which they built with their sweats. A great race is always a great race. We grew up to see our people aren't reliable and forward thinking and I suppose this is how it's been from time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
benjsniper33:

Do some deep research and don't litter this thread with your shallow emotions.

Off you go man!

The Chinese, Singaporeans, the UAE have won some respect back for their race by presenting hard facts - solid progress, undeniable. Only blacks continue to refer to outdated and contested claims of glory, only us. I know your type very well, all your intellectualism is about racism and nothing else. The people you claimed built pyramids over 3,000 years ago what has stopped them from building pyramids today? If there's sense left in your head you will keep quiet

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
ovcwality:

You should die my friend grin
Same to you bro grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't know why this fallacy has remained till today, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CIVILIZATION THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IS BLACK , STOP THIS SHAMELESS CLAIMS. IF THE CIVILIZATION WAS BLACK NOTHING STOPS IT FROM BUILDING NEW PYRAMIDS, white people crossed the oceans in huge ships and came here to defeat our ancestors who couldn't think beyond canoes and you are here claiming fake glory. You better keep quiet
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?

We don't even have a well advanced written language. Almost every written language in Africa is borrowed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

We don't even have a well advanced written language. Almost every written language in Africa is borrowed.

And why do you think we don't have a well advanced written language?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

And why do you think we don't have a well advanced written language?
which of them are you using or is well known?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:

Wow bros are you saying you never heard of Emeagwali been debunked totally as a fraud? Haba why are you even dignifying the blind people arguing with you by acknowledging Emeagwali? Emeagwali invented nothing na absolutely nothing! Even him has gone into hiding na, you hear all those claims of whites stealing black inventors work - it's the product of hallucinations of dumb black minds just the way we have always been. Only a very very dumb person will argue what is clear, we blacks should be ashamed of ourselves especially for having the effrontery to attempt defending obvious failures like we are. Shame!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

which of them are you using or is well known?

The question is why do you think not which do you think.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

The question is why do you think not which do you think.
I can't answer you this bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.