Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16849 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
LastProphet:

Wow bros are you saying you never heard of Emeagwali been debunked totally as a fraud? Haba why are you even dignifying the blind people arguing with you by acknowledging Emeagwali? Emeagwali invented nothing na absolutely nothing! Even him has gone into hiding na, you hear all those claims of whites stealing black inventors work - it's the product of hallucinations of dumb black minds just the way we have always been. Only a very very dumb person will argue what is clear, we blacks should be ashamed of ourselves especially for having the effrontery to attempt defending obvious failures like we are. Shame!

The earlier we start telling ourselves the truth, the better for us.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by lexyking(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2020
I hope this can answer your question

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 10:26pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

My brother there's nothing to argue as far as this topic is concerned, this is a topic that has piqued my interest since over 30 years ago after reading "How Europe underdeveloped Africa," initially bought his ideas as a youth then but with time and more knowledge and experience and exposure and more exposure I saw that that book was just a small story inside a larger drama. It wasn't Europe that underdeveloped Africa, Europeans built big ships to cross the oceans to get here, that means they already had their own development. While our own ancestors were rowing canoes that couldn't cross small rivers. We still have the same mindset today. Didn't you hear a senator of the federal republic recently boasting of "producing 27 children?" This is a speech in year 2020 of a university educated congressman! Are you still wondering why Africa is backward? But this is not to say we don't have some bright minds we do but they are too few and most do not have the emotional intelligence to be strategic and to work with other black minds. White people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their attitude is to break frontiers and they are busy at it. I recently finished Elon Musk's book and you will be amazed how he has already taken it for granted that humans must colonize space starting with Mars, it's mind blowing! Meanwhile we are here in Africa and we are satisfied with living on this planet without a care about the moon for another 2 million years, my care mostly is how to be a big boy here in poor shithole naija but my age mate is already building the technology that will colonize Mars! But trust us 100 years down the line my children will write thesis on how Elon Musk stole Hus ideas all of them from my farm in suleja, hahahaha. We are toast we blacks

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I can't answer you this bro.
In all honesty Oral documentation preceded all forms of writing through out human CIVILIZATIONS.

What you should bear in mind is that different civilizations developed on different plains at different stages. It will interest you that their are tablets yet to be deciphered and accorded to 'ALAKOWE ORUN' who was a Priest in the Ifa doctrine, in Ile Ife. 'ALAKOWE ORUN' means 'WRITER OF OR FROM THE HEAVENS' his writing was still in it's developmental stages before it became truncated by the invasion of the West.

Evidence to this is in the palace in Ile Ife. Which comes back to my question why do you think?!

The simple reason is because the originality of our own civilization was deliberately truncated and is still being systematically eroded via western education. ALL OF US ARE A BY-PRODUCT OF OUR 'MASTER' EVEN THOSE WHO NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL ARE BUT HYBIRDS MENTALLY ENSLAVED.

There is no how a race can ever win the race of development by being copy cats and not by developing on their own original templates of which most already see themselves as LOSERS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?

My brother there's nothing to argue as far as this topic is concerned, this is a topic that has piqued my interest since over 30 years ago after reading "How Europe underdeveloped Africa," initially bought his ideas as a youth then but with time and more knowledge and experience and exposure and more exposure I saw that that book was just a small story inside a larger drama. It wasn't Europe that underdeveloped Africa, Europeans built big ships to cross the oceans to get here, that means they already had their own development. While our own ancestors were rowing canoes that couldn't cross small rivers. We still have the same mindset today. Didn't you hear a senator of the federal republic recently boasting of "producing 27 children?" This is a speech in year 2020 of a university educated congressman! Are you still wondering why Africa is backward? But this is not to say we don't have some bright minds we do but they are too few and most do not have the emotional intelligence to be strategic and to work with other black minds. White people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their attitude is to break frontiers and they are busy at it. I recently finished Elon Musk's book and you will be amazed how he has already taken it for granted that humans must colonize space starting with Mars, it's mind blowing! Meanwhile we are here in Africa and we are satisfied with living on this planet without a care about the moon for another 2 million years, my care mostly is how to be a big boy here in poor shithole naija but my age mate is already building the technology that will colonize Mars! But trust us 100 years down the line my children will write thesis on how Elon Musk stole Hus ideas all of them from my farm in suleja, hahahaha. We are toast we blacks

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
LastProphet:

Invention comes by necessity. Perhaps if Africans too choose to be a brutal race hoping to conquer the world by force, taking away other people's lands and properties perhaps we would have really developed along such a plain of CONQUERORS enslaving other races.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

In all honesty Oral documentation preceded all forms of writing through out human CIVILIZATIONS.

What you should bear in mind is that different civilizations developed on different plains at different stages. It will interest you that their are tablets yet to be deciphered and accorded to 'ALAKOWE ORUN' who was a Priest in the Ifa doctrine, in Ile Ife. 'ALAKOWE ORUN' means 'WRITER OF OR FROM THE HEAVENS' his writing was still in it's developmental stages before it became truncated by the invasion of the West.

Evidence to this is in the palace in Ile Ife. Which comes back to my question why do you think?!

The simple reason is because the originality of our own civilization was deliberately truncated and is still being systematically eroded via western education. ALL OF US ARE A BY-PRODUCT OF OUR 'MASTER' EVEN THOSE WHO NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL ARE BUT HYBIRDS MENTALLY ENSLAVED.

There is no how a race can ever win the race of development by being copy cats and not by developing on their own original templates of which most already see themselves as LOSERS.

You made real sense. But the question is how do we correct this mistakes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

Common sense will tell you that as you invent comfort so also you should invent weapons to protect your comfort.

Invent weapons of what magnitude to protect your comfort? Is it sane to invent weapons that will destroy your own comfort as well. What are you then protecting miss common sense. Do you know that Mikhail Kalashnikov regretted his invention of the dreadful weapon called AK47?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/5198396

4 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

Another fool that has comprehension issues...
Read what you quote again and this time with your glasses..

Is obvious that I don't need glasses but hey u need goggles & malaria is worrying u that's y u rent thinking straight..
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Westernlove: 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
Cladez:
This is not about siding what color you are.....this is about truth and reality.

most of you saying "the world would be a better place without the whites" won't think twice to jump on the next free plane to be a slave in a white man's land just to enjoy the latest technologies in the world.

No need arguing over this cuz the western world is rocket years ahead of any black African nation in terms of development.(you might try to say South Africa but remember it was developed by the whites as they still live there till today cheesy)

what has been the condition of Nigeria since the whites left after independence?

E ARE STILL A DEVELOPING COUNTRY

Point of correction, It Is AN UNDERDEVELOPED SHIITHOLE.....There Is nothing developing....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

You made real sense. But the question is how do we correct this mistakes?

It is a very great challenge. First is by seeing yourself as human and not as a black man. Build your self esteem along being humane and the rest will automatically follow. Such striving is greater than any other in humanity.

6 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It is a very great challenge. First is by seeing yourself as human and not as a black man. Build your self esteem along being humane and the rest will automatically follow. Such striving is greater than any other in humanity.

So do we need to embrace our traditional ways of doing things like traditional religion?

Should we stop using English language to communicate?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 11:07pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Invention comes by necessity. Perhaps if Africans too choose to be a brutal race hoping to conquer the world by force, taking away other people's lands and properties perhaps we would have really developed along such a plain of CONQUERORS enslaving other races.

We were very very brutal, ask the igalas if Jukuns were nice, ask Hausas if the invader Uthman Danfodiyo was an ambassador of peace and whether his descendants now rule us here in northern Nigeria or not, the list is endless! I think you should be clear now. None of us were good guys so pls put this lame excuse aside. I'm very very sure this should have cleared your eyes. We have failed and the FIRST thing is to acknowledge it then put our heads together, but as you can see that will never happen with the help of dumb black apologists who will continue to mislead our race down the path of more failure by excusing everything we got wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
khia:

Those Arabs are white but the ancient Arabs were not.

Stop misinforming people

Which one is the ancient Arab were not.

Moor is the other name for Arab in the middle east, the Arab who invaded spain

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.

Are you an Egyptian?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
lexyking:
I hope this can answer your question

what you posted is the most stupidest stuff i have ever read in my life, it portrays native Indians in a bad way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 1Sharon(f): 8:58pm On May 21, 2020
WORDWORLD:

And why do you think we don't have a well advanced written language?

My friend stop acting in denial. Africans didn't write down their history.

We didn't even have a unifying language like Latin of europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SirMichael1: 9:15pm On May 21, 2020
1Sharon:

Are you an Egyptian?
Yeah, Dad is an Egyptian while Mom is a Nigerian but grew up here. Been there once though. Guess the Egyptians you see you'll see them some more.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by lexyking(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

what you posted is the most stupidest stuff i have ever read in my life, it portrays native Indians in a bad way

You really think so? because if you looked at it holistically there's some sense in what he said.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2020
lexyking:

You really think so? because if you looked at it holistically there's some sense in what he said.

What you posted made complete sense. Infact it solves the puzzle on this thread on a HOLISTIC level without bias. The quote below further explains the message you are trying to pass.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 1Sharon(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
Yeah, Dad is an Egyptian while Mom is a Nigerian but grew up here. Been there once though. Guess the Egyptians you see you'll see them some more.

Arab or berber Egyptian?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SirMichael1: 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
1Sharon:

Arab or berber Egyptian?
Not a Berber but an Egyptian that speaks Arabic.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2020
Lol Simple answer seriously underdeveloped. The things that make my life more interesting was created by the white men. Eg Telephone, computer, television, Benz, Sound system, nice suits, modern health techniques, organised sports air travel etc. Now don't get me wrong I'm still very much in tune with my African culture but guys let's say the truth and move ahead, these people made life fucking easy. Would I have preferred to be a hunter in an ancient village and risk being killed by some savages from another village, when I could have as well been an engineer courtesy of the white people? Hell no! Those people saying the white people stole the black man's ideas, why are black people still finding it difficult till today to even replicate those inventions if they are so smart? Imagine up till today, Nigeria can't produce ordinary television.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up

This is so funny on so many levels because the last people who the who world acknowledged wholly lived in caves are white people. I bet you think that the builders of the pyramids are also white

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
Heathrow44:

OK we hear , so airplane, Tesla, Ships, Nuclear reactors, War heads, Black hawks, Penicillin, Antibiotics were all created by black people right?? Oga u re shameless black man that let's inferiority complex play huge role in his thinking that u fail t see that d whites are charting the course 4 d future y u follow!

While I give the white man his dues, I bet you don't know about black inventions. Your comment wreaks of ignorance. Father of super computing : igbo. You know what, I am going to end it there. Stupid black men should be left to remain stupid else they become a liability to the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
This is why I rarely discuss history with black people. All they are good at is being programmed by television. None of them read. That's why so many black people don't even know that igodomigodo was a fully functional democratic society in the west of Africa way back as the 7th century. Am done with this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
derealj:
Lol Simple answer seriously underdeveloped. The things that make my life more interesting was created by the white men. Eg Telephone, computer, television, Benz, Sound system, nice suits, modern health techniques, organised sports air travel etc. Now don't get me wrong I'm still very much in tune with my African culture but guys let's say the truth and move ahead, these people made life fucking easy. Would I have preferred to be a hunter in an ancient village and risk being killed by some savages from another village, when I could have as well been an engineer courtesy of the white people? Hell no! Those people saying the white people stole the black man's ideas, why are black people still finding it difficult till today to even replicate those inventions if they are so smart? Imagine up till today, Nigeria can't produce ordinary television.

The reason you are asking this question is because you are not smart enough to realise that it is not about the colour of the the skin but the content of the mind.

Such innovations were a result of a structured educational system very deep in tradition which accommodated original ideas which developed generations after generations.

Traditions have been watered down and eroded by my negative influences making it at present insufficient to replicate the glories of the past. It is not just in terms of inventions but language as well.

How many of us can say one or two proverbs when making expression in our so called mother tongue. How many can speak without interpolating it with English or other languages of our colonial masters.

My dear brother, on a holistic view all those inventions are mainly an exploitation of matter. It all boils down to materialism which in very essence is the bases of a CONSUMERIST culture we living in today, of never being SATISFIED over burdened with always asking for more and more to our demerits.

When we weigh the pro and cons this inventions have been used for the downfall of man than uplifting him. IS OUR WORD NOT SICK?!

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

The reason you are asking this question is because you are not smart enough to realise that it is not about the colour of the the skin but the content of the mind.

Such innovations were a result of a structured educational system very deep in tradition which accommodated original ideas which developed generations after generations.

Traditions have been watered down and eroded by my negative influences making it at present insufficient to replicate the glories of the past. It is not just in terms of inventions but language as well.

How many of us can say one or two proverbs when making expression in our so called mother tongue. How many can speak without interpolating it with English or other languages of our colonial masters.

My dear brother, on a holistic view all those inventions are mainly an exploitation of matter. It all boils down to materialism which in very essence is the bases of a CONSUMERIST culture we living in today, of never being SATISFIED over burdened with always asking for more and more to our demerits.

When we weigh the pro and cons this inventions have been used for the downfall of man than uplifting him. IS OUR WORD NOT SICK?!

Lol content of the mind you say. Well if the black mind was brilliant, why didn't they organize the structured education system and teach their generations of their brilliance. And please stop talking about language and traditions every race have language and traditions even lower animals too. That doesn't make us special what would have made us stand out was if we used our own mind to invent and create a useful invention. And I don't know what you mean by downfall of man, but if typing on Nairaland with access to internet is downfall, then I want to fall more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2020
derealj:

Lol content of the mind you say. Well if the black mind was brilliant, why didn't they organize the structured education system and teach their generations of their brilliance. And please stop talking about language and traditions every race have language and traditions even lower animals too. That doesn't make us special what would have made us stand out was if we used our own mind to invent and create a useful invention. And I don't know what you mean by downfall of man, but if typing on Nairaland with access to internet is downfall, then I want to fall more.

That was the reason I started with "if you are smart enough" because I know you ain't otherwise you won't make emphasis to my having access to the internet and then relating it to the down fall of man out of the context of Pro and Cons as I stated.

The internet comes with its good and evil. Judging by Nairaland alone. The negativity of this forum's influences by subscribers who propagate bigotry , incite sentiments, slander as led far further to the tearing of the fabrics of the unity of Nigeria . This is very evident here than the propagation of good ideas to unite us.

"If the black mind was brilliant, why didn't they organise the structure education system and teach their generation of their brilliance".

The chain of this teaching has been broken long time ago, corrupted by external influences such as western education which has made you intellectually bankrupt to the extent that you think so little of yourself for being black.

It is more about the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX he suffers exactly as you are exhibiting that really needs cure. Every race is brilliant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

That was the reason I started with "if you are smart enough" because I know you ain't otherwise you won't make emphasis to my having access to the internet and then relating it to the down fall of man out of the context of Pro and Cons as I stated.

The internet comes with its good and evil. Judging by Nairaland alone. The negativity of this forum's influences by subscribers who propagate bigotry , incite sentiments, slander as led far further to the tearing of the fabrics of the unity of Nigeria . This is very evident here than the propagation of good ideas to unite us.

"If the black mind was brilliant, why didn't they organise the structure education system and teach their generation of their brilliance".

The chain of this teaching has been broken long time ago, corrupted by external influences such as western education which has made you intellectually bankrupt to the extent that you think so little of yourself for being black.

It is more about the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX he suffers exactly as you are exhibiting that really needs cure. Every race is brilliant.

Oga you are the one that's not smart. So because development comes with disadvantages we should not develop abi? I can see your level of intelligence. And saying that our own system was corrupted by theirs even if you can prove it further proves that we are inferior because you can't influence who's Greater than you. You have no case here bye bye

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
derealj:

Oga you are the one that's not smart. So because development comes with disadvantages we should not develop abi? I can see your level of intelligence. And saying that our own system was corrupted by theirs even if you can prove it further proves that we are inferior because you can't influence who's Greater than you. You have no case here bye bye

What is the point of development if the disadvantages of such development out weighs the advantages from a holistic point of view. That is not developing intelligently.

Greater in brute force, you are very correct! Such is not civilization. Am not arguing this fact. Which intellectuals such as Oscar Wilde said as posted below. OF COURSE SUCH GREATNESS IS BUT BARBARISM.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
I've always liked to ask what the world would be without yorobat and almajiri people
Igay people will probably be extinct by now from hatred from one another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.