Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (13203 Views)

INEC Chairman: Buhari Has Shown He Is Sectional Leader - Fayose / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2011
Bombs going up and down like lighters

Tribal/religious genocide going on

Islamic terrorist sleeper cells spring up in northern Nigeria

Militants/terrorists granted preferential treatments,paid up like pensioners,flown in presidential jets.

Lauding thieves and embezzlers with owambe parties

Arresting it engineers pregnant wives

Focusing on short term solutions(rice and noodles distribution,johanthan man to door campaign) for long term problems,unemployment and hunger.
Unable to control his own backyard Bayelsa and wanting to control the nation.
If I cast my vote to someone I am smarter than to rule ,guide and direct me then I aint smart at all,
No vote for u oh
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by EvilBrain1(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2011
I don't see what everybody is praising GEJ for. The credit for this election belongs squarely with Jega and the youth corpers.

Anybody who thinks Jonathan and the PDP wouldn't have rigged if they thought they could get away with it is a mugu. Don't be fooled. Let's finish the job on Saturday, PDP must go.

On the other hand, ACN's strong performance is making me rethink my support for Buhari. Since Ribadu now has a chance of winning, I'll have to seriously consider voting for him instead.

Hmm
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by profLaw(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2011
ABIA STATE
Abia South PDP Enyinnaya Abaribe
Abia North PDP Uche Chukwumerije
Abia Central PDP Nkechi Nwaogu

ADAMAWA STATE
Adamawa South PDP Ahmed Hassan Barat
Adamaw North PDP Bindawa Jibrilla

ANAMBRA STATE
Anambra South PDP Andy Ubah
Anambra North PDP Prince John Emeka

EBONYI STATE
Ebonyi North PDP Christopher Chukwuma

EDO STATE
Edo North ACN Domingo Alaba Obende
Edo Central ACN Ehigie Uzamere
Edo South PDP Odion Ugbesia

GOMBE STATE
Gombe Central PDP Mohammed Danjuma Goje

ONDO STATE
Ondo North LP Robert Ajayi Boroffice
Ondo South LP Kunlere Boluwaji

BENUE STATE
Benue North west PDP Bernabas Gemade
Benue South PDP David Mark

LAGOS STATE
Lagos Central ACN Oluremi Tinubu
Lagos East ACN Gbenga Bareehu Ashafa
Lagos West ACN Ganiyu Solomon

House of Representatives:
Hon Dayo Bush Alebiosu, ACN
Mrs Jumoke Abidemi Okoya-Thoma ACN

OGUN STATE
Ogun Central ACN Gbenga Obadara
Ogun East ACN Adegbenga Kaka
Ogun West ACN Akin Odunsi

OSUN STATE
Osun Central ACN Olusola Adeyeye
Osun East ACN Omoworare Babajide Christopher
Osun West ACN Mudashiru Oyetunde

OYO STATE
Oyo Central ACN Ayoade Adeseun
Oyo South ACN Olufemi Lanlehin

ENUGU
Senate
Enugu East Hon. Gilbert Nnaji, PDP
Enugu North Senator Ayogu Eze, PDP
Enugu West Senator Ike Ekweremadu, PDP

House of Representatives seats
Hon. Ofor Chukwuegbo, PDP
Amb. Kingsley Ebenyi, PDP
Hon. Patrick Asadu, PDP
Bar. Tobias Okechukwu, PDP
Hon. Ogbuefi Ozomgbachi, PDP
Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, PDP
Hon. Peace Nnaji, PDP
Mrs. Stella Ngwu, PDP

KWARA
Senate
Kwara Central Dr. Bukola Saraki, PDP
Kwara North Alhaji Muhammed Shaaba Lafiaji, PDP
Kwara South Senator Senator Simeon Ajibola, PDP

House of Representatives
Dr. Ali Ahmad, PDP,
Alhaji Moshood Mustapha, PDP,
Alhaji Zakari Muahmmed, PDP,
Hon. Ahman Pategi, PDP,
Dr. Rafiu Ibrahim, PDP

IMO
Senate:
Kema Chuikwe PDP
Senator Osita Izunaso PDP
Matthew Ifeanyi Nwagwu PDP

House of Reps
Mbaitoli/Ikeduru, PDP
Ideato North and South, PDP
Isu, Njaba/Nkwere/Nwangele, PDP
Oru West/Oguta/Ohaji, PDP

NASARAWA
Senate
Solomon Ewuga, CPC
Senator Suleiman Adokwe, PDP, Nasarawa South

House of Reps
Dr. Joseph Kigbu, PDP
Idris Yahuza, CPC

SOKOTO
House of Reps
Alhaji Saadu Nabunkari, PDP
Umar Muhammed Bature, PDP
Alhaji Abdullahi Muhammadu Wamakko, PDP
Aminu Shehu Shagari, PDP
Alhaji Isa Saliu Bashar, PDP,
Alhaji Kabir Marafa Achida, PDP,

PLATEAU
House of Reps
Bitrus Kaze, PDP,
Mrs. Beni Lar, PDP,
Simon Mwankon, PDP,
Aminu Jonathan Punwet, PDP,
Innocent Tisel, PDP,
Idris Ahmed, ACN

FCT, ABUJA
Senate
Hon. Philip Aduda, PDP,
Musa Abari, CPC

House of Reps
Isah Egah Dobi, PDP,
Zephaniah Jisallo PDP

AKWA IBOM
Senate
Mrs. Helen Esuene, PDP South South
Alloysius Etuk PDP North west

KEBBI
Senate
Kebbi North Isa Galaudu PDP

Adamawa
Senate

PDP won all 3 senatorial seats

Katsina

CPC won all 3 Senatorial Seats
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by juliusczar(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2011
We can only trust GEJ if he publicly denounce relationship with OBJ , let him tell us the bombers of innocent Nigerians ,let him tell us the source of his biscuit money and other monies has shared to his fellow criminals.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by daqskin: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2011
Cock and bullshhhhheeeet!

He cant even enforce order in his home town. Look at the stats of election in Bayelsa:

Bayelsa:

Yenogoa - Reports on malpractices
Brass Const. 1 - Thugs disrupted.
Bayelsa Central - Postponed
Sagama - Lots of Ballots snatching reported.
People are complaining that they should cancel all of Bayelsa's election. Police have detained all election materials
Not certain INEC will find it easy at GEJ's home town.
A senator Ekeremor took away the INEC materials to his mansion to conduct his own election,
"From other part of the state, there has been reports of massive election hijacking, most of the elections will be cancelled, "
Timi Alaibe

Southern Ijaw: Materials Hijacked by PDP ruling Senator
Ward 5: Ballot Hijacked
Just one result has been released.

Election is reported peaceful at the GEJ's home town and Ogbia.
Source: AIT
YOU are not dum, you are beyond it  embarassed lipsrsealed, should Jonathan be running after every ballot box that was snatched in his home state? or in Nigeria? what you are implying is that he should also be present in Ibadan, ikwo, ohaozara, maiduguri suleja keeping the ballot boxes safe abi ? lipsrsealed the dummies of your caliber are becoming high in population, the snatched ballots are as useless as fart(yoruba adage) (cancelled), if you were smart enough, you will know that those ballot boxes have numbers on them if they are not submitted by the ad-hoc staff who is going to sign, that the boxes hold the voters decision ? lipsrsealed let your uncles and cousins keep snatching and keep running, because it is only their shadows that is doing the chasing( sincerely hoping they are catching their fun).
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by ugostefano(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2011
this election is lacking its credibility it started on a good note but now all this delayed results is making it highly dubious(doubtful). how come all of sudden the results are changing??

this 2011 and not 1989 how long will it take inec to get all the results from the different wards?? simple technology will do that within hours not even a whole night of collecting results. also voting should stop at fixed time even if the materials came in late at that particular polling station, not this kind of scenario where some polling station have brought out their results and other polling station is still voting.

for me this is modernized rigging, rigging behind the scene before they used to do it anywhere and anyhow but now they give u fake picture of orderly voting but behind the sec en they are doing their thing,

last night the results were showing something else but now its different incumbency power is playing in.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by daqskin: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2011

Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote
« #160 on: Today at 12:05:52 AM »
Bombs going up and down like lighters

Tribal/religious genocide going on

Islamic terrorist sleeper cells spring up in northern Nigeria

Militants/terrorists granted preferential treatments,paid up like pensioners,flown in presidential jets.

Lauding thieves and embezzlers with owambe parties

Arresting it engineers pregnant wives

Focusing on short term solutions(rice and noodles distribution,johanthan man to door campaign) for long term problems,unemployment and hunger.
Unable to control his own backyard Bayelsa and wanting to control the nation.
If I cast my vote to someone I am smarter than to rule ,guide and direct me then I aint smart at all,
No vote for u oh
another one, another one, another one, BITES THE DUST. cool
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by honeric01(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2011
All of a sudden, see as strange results dey fly up and down? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

it took RECs of these states almost 48hrs to declare results even in Abuja? something must be fishing somewhere, As small as Abuja is, it took them almost 48hrs to declare result?
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by moshoodn(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2011
Let us wake up and realize that following GEJ on this path will surely lead to a dead-end.
Elections fair or not, his antecedents matters a lot.
I believe what man has done, man can still do. . .
But he ain't done nothing, other than buying "biscuits" with $40b.
He has no records, right from his days as chairman to deputy gov. TO gov. . . .all through to the presidency, almost nothing to show for it.
He might be a good man, but he's got no vision for naija.
Progress is definitely more than voting "good" personalities, its about voting charisma, and the likes.
We ain't got no time to babysit a clueless person in office for the next four years!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by edicolove: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2011
Why cant you guys just behave like bankole and be gracious in defeat for once. i dont like bankole but i respect his response to his loss. he congratulated the winner and has moved on. you guys are pathetic. Jega said clearly that results will be declared not later than 48 hours. it is not even 48 hours yet. how can you declare results in a hurry when you have to make sure they are free and fair? olodo
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by kawkab: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2011
Nigerians are so funny?

Do you think Jega would have been able to conduct an election of this nature if he had not been given a free hand by Jonathan. Please we should give Kudos to GEJ, Jega and all members of the NYSC they have all done creditably well.

For those complaining that results have not been released till now, show their ignorance of the logistic challenges in Nigeria. For those our compatriots that sits behind a computer either in the UK , US and other western nation insulting the president GEJ; I will just advice that they come back to Nigeria and access the situation before aking their useless comments.

Edicolove I stand with you, I respect Bankole's response. GEJ promised to give us credible elections and he is doing just that, some people are having premature ejaculation because he is proving them wrong.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Apr 11, 2011
Well, the results are finally out and PDP still sweeps most of the Nation as opposed to what we thought was to be the case, yesterday . . .

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688444-146/election_results_live_updates__.csp
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by xremmy(m): 3:54am On Apr 11, 2011
The reason why Nigeria is not growing is so obvious. Its not about the government, but the sentiment ridden perceived/artificial intelligence of its populace. The comments here are just too shallow for any real or deep reasoning to be achieved.

Let me lay down some facts that is driving the way politics is going in this country
1, Would GEJ or any south south citizen be anywhere close to been the president of Nigeria if not for the cunny moves of OBJ in 2007?
2, Would the NIger Delta miltants have stopped their bombing of oil facilities if not for the fact that they were begining to have a sense of belonging to the country Nigeria.
( Nigeria was producing 1.4 miliion barrels per day in the days of active militancy as against the 2.3 million bpd that the budget was projected at. Which means if something drastic had not been done, then the government would have collapsed soon as the reserves were depleted as we have no other major source of income.)
3, Is zoning a logical reasoning when it was obvious that the region providing for the nation since 1976 would always be exploited and never be catered for under any arrangement that does not involve them.
4, Why did bombing of non oil facilities start after GEJ became president? And all the time that we were been held by Turai and her cabal, the country was super quiet and peaceful.
5, Why is the SSS worried over the sudden quiteness of the Militants in this election period.
6, Why is shell, with all the connections they have in Nigeria government according to wikileaks divesting their holdings in Nigeria?
7, Would the international community care a hoot about Nigeria if there was no oil?
8, Would bombings start again and oil production drop if GEJ does not win?

GEJ is handicapped based on the permutations that brought him into power. Has he done well in the circumstances? I believe so. Could he have done more? Most definately. But with allthe different forces at play in this country, I give him a pass mark so far.

Rome was not and cannot be built in a day.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by member479760: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2011
if you kill yourself for anyone of them, you die for nothing, none of them worth it, no politicians worth it.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2011
Goodluck is trust worthy bt his chance of winnin is very narrow
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by crusufixo(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2011
@violent, i am way behind you, the youth corpers should be highly commended for what they are doing. Even though they would be paid ( of course peanuts ), they are giving their all. My heart goes out to the families of the deceased corpers from that suleja bomb blast.It is my hope that they wont die in vain. It is also my hope that they would be given some sort of national recognition, cause they died while serving their father's land. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace, AMEN !!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by willdave: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Goodluck by his grace is a man that has been sent to our Nation Nigeria as a president to revive this nation from the mess the pasted ones have caused. He is a man of his words and has always kept to them. I know, and strongly believe that he will do more than expected in this 4years. Goodluck congratulation for a free and fair election.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by stiyke(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2011
xremmy:

The reason why Nigeria is not growing is so obvious. Its not about the government, but the sentiment ridden perceived/artificial  intelligence of its populace. The comments here are just too shallow for any real or deep reasoning to be achieved.

Let me lay down some facts that is driving the way politics is going in this country
1, Would GEJ or any south south citizen be anywhere close to been the president of Nigeria if not for the cunny moves of OBJ in 2007?
2, Would the NIger Delta miltants have stopped their bombing of oil facilities if not for the fact that they were begining to have a sense of belonging to the country Nigeria.
( Nigeria was producing 1.4 miliion barrels per day in the days of active militancy as against the 2.3 million bpd that the budget was projected at. Which means if something drastic had not been done, then the government would have collapsed soon as the reserves were depleted as we have no other major source of income.)
3, Is zoning a logical reasoning when it was obvious that the region providing for the nation since 1976 would always be exploited and never be catered for under any arrangement that does not involve them.
4, Why did bombing of non oil facilities start after GEJ became president? And all the time that we were been held by Turai and her cabal, the country was super quiet and peaceful.
5, Why is the SSS worried over the sudden quiteness of the Militants in this election period.
6, Why is shell, with all the connections they have in Nigeria government according to wikileaks divesting their holdings in Nigeria?
7, Would the international community care a hoot about Nigeria if there was no oil?
8, Would bombings start again and oil production drop if GEJ does not win?

GEJ is handicapped based on the permutations that brought him into power. Has he done well in the circumstances? I believe so. Could he have done more? Most definately. But with allthe different forces at play in this country, I give him a pass mark so far.

Rome was not and cannot be built in a day.  

You could not have said it any better!!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by donclemo(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2011
Nigerians stop comparing this country with developed countries we still have a long way to go everything na stage by stage at least this is a new development i have read most of ur comments here it appears alot of u were in Togo or Benin republic during the last election and thats y u can tell the difference btw this year's election and the previous election
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by jaybee(f): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2011
@op

How simplistic and cheap can one be? Truly a drowning man would cling to any thing. Just anything.

Do you want readers to take you serious? No.

This election is far beyond Jonathan. He can not manipulate. Jonathan can not remote control Jega; and he knows. That is not to say has not tried. He must have tried and failed.

When the people have resolved, loudly and openly, to cast and protect their votes; with the level of awareness, a thousand do or die OBJs and corrupt Iwus can not toy around with this elections, and Cowardly Jonathan must have been told. Hence the cheap point you are trying to score here. I pity the simpletons that would fall into your deception.

Meanwhile its not yet uhuru.

The election riggers, in the mold of Mark, are at it again. Causing confusion at collation centres and rigging massively. Rigging has now shifted from the polling units where people are protecting their votes to collation centers where the returning officers have a bit of space to manipulate.

A few days ago you GEJ apologists said Jega was planted by US & CPC. Today he is GEJ trusted appointee; what a summersault!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by DoThis1(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2011
Yes GEJ is a lesser evil, he is not as evil as his God father, Obasanjo.

I think the credit should go to Jega and the INEC officials (core employees and youth corpers) who remain dedicated to a fair election, devoid of malpractices.

As for PDP, their cup is full. Nigeria is greater than all the glutons that frolick under the monsterous umbrella. The will of God shall prevail and wishes of the people of this great country shall be honoured.

ENOUGH OF PDP!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by Diligence: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2011
This election wld 4eva shame obj and co - we need credible oppositns to mk things work - Joe may remain as president but below him are coals of fire and he has no choice but to deliver!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by olumyde5(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Good Poeple vote for Goodluck bad people vote for?
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by babalawo(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2011
Even in Yemen, pakistan and Haiti, people will not vote for a president because he simply organize a 'credible election'.

The type of mis-education as well as our collective batardizes pychic has degenerated Nigerians to these levels -where things that are ordinary given are seen as achievements!!!

You vote for a president becasue he can organize electiions? to me its like marrying a woman because she is beautiful!!!!

In Nigeria,Everybody keep saying they will vote GOODLUCK because there IS NO MORE FUEL QUEUES!!! Imagine the extent that we have dehumanizie ourself.

Even in Niger republic keeping queues off the gas stations is not a point on any presidential aspirant CV.

It s really sad i expect nairalanders-young nigerians who claim to be educated- instead of basking in the euphoria of any presidential candidate to ask questions?

IS IT TOO MUCH FOR FELLOW NIGERIAN TO ASK GOODLUCK WHAT HIS POLICY WILL BE ON DEREGULATION IF ELECTED.-WE ALL KNOW THAT THE FUEL SUBSIDY WILL NOT LAST LONG,WE WILL SOON ENTER THE BOXING RING WHEN WHOEVER ENTERS WILL TRY TO STOP FUEL SUBSIDY THE QUEUES WILL COME BACK, FUEL PRICE WILL RISE AND LABOUR WILL FIGHT. THEN ALL THOSE SINGING HOSSANNA TODAY WILL SAY CRUCIFY HIM .
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by seguno2: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2011
Jonathan has consistently shown himself to be a listening leader who can harness the best of his team by not being overbearing thus making each person responsible for his results - success & failure with commensurate reward & punishment.
So far so good and he is still the best of the pack of four main contenders today.

No to PDP!
Yes to GEJ!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by edicolove: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Even in Yemen, pakistan and Haiti, people will not vote for a president because he simply organize a 'credible election'.

The type of mis-education as well as  our collective batardizes pychic has degenerated Nigerians to these levels -where things that are ordinary given are seen as achievements!!!

You vote for a president becasue he can organize electiions?Huh to me its like marrying a woman because she is beautiful!!!!

In Nigeria,Everybody keep saying they will vote GOODLUCK because there IS NO MORE FUEL QUEUES!!! Imagine the extent that we have dehumanizie ourself.

Even in Niger republic keeping queues off the gas stations is not a point on any presidential aspirant CV.

It s really  sad i expect nairalanders-young nigerians who claim to be educated- instead of basking in the euphoria of any presidential candidate to ask  questions?

IS IT TOO MUCH FOR FELLOW NIGERIAN TO ASK GOODLUCK WHAT HIS POLICY WILL BE ON DEREGULATION IF ELECTED.-WE ALL KNOW THAT THE FUEL SUBSIDY WILL NOT LAST LONG,WE WILL SOON ENTER THE BOXING RING WHEN WHOEVER ENTERS WILL TRY TO STOP FUEL SUBSIDY THE QUEUES WILL COME BACK, FUEL PRICE WILL RISE AND LABOUR WILL FIGHT. THEN ALL THOSE SINGING HOSSANNA TODAY WILL SAY CRUCIFY HIM .

What makes you think you know naija's problems more than Nigerians. What gives you the prerogative of supreme knowledge. You have one vote. cast it for those you believe in and leave the rest to God. Its called democracy. If you are so knowledgable why dont you vie for a position of leadership instead of sitting on your couch and typing stuff.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by babalawo(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2011
edicolove:

What makes you think you know naija's problems more than Nigerians. What gives you the prerogative of supreme knowledge. You have one vote. cast it for those you believe in and leave the rest to God. Its called democracy. If you are so knowledgable why dont you vie for a position of leadership instead of sitting on your couch and typing stuff.

Pls be real. I do no knw where ur claims of supreme wisdom comes from?.
Ive just said the Truth -the way I see it and i havent laid claims to supreme wisdom .
u're free to contradict my opinions but not to attack me, if u do that's the type of miseducation i talked about!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by edicolove: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2011
You are attacking Nigerians by telling them they dont know what they are doing. They have made their choice. respect it.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by ideylaff: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2011

The type of mis-education as well as  our collective batardizes pychic has degenerated Nigerians to these levels -where things that are ordinary given are seen as achievements!!!

You vote for a president becasue he can organize electiions? to me its like marrying a woman because she is beautiful!!!!

It s really  sad i expect nairalanders-young nigerians who claim to be educated- instead of basking in the euphoria of any presidential candidate to ask  questions?

@Babalawo, u have spoken like IT IS BRO,  sad sad

Well that is the Poverty of mind that has Beclouded this nation oooo, 

A borehole is now classified as a step forward/in the right direction,

Construct 4 housing Units, call CNN, people dance and he can be reelected again

Construct a 2 Km road and call NTA/AIT, Dance and drink with the Governor and it's classified as success step

WHAT A SHAME. THE PEOPLE GET THE GOVERNMENT THEY DESERVE.

for example what are the kwara people looking at this morning, Bukola "James IBORI handbag" Saraki has bn declared, if they know they did not vote for him
en masse as the result from INEC HQ says cant they speak up or has Bukolas open air money distribution/bait blocked their mouth to talk or speak up

that's what we are saying,  shortsightedness. PEOPLE SELLING THEIR BIRTHRIGHT FOR A BOWL OF PORRIDGE.

SHAME ON THE KWARANS, IF THEY DON'T SPEAK UP SAME FOR ANY OTHER PART OF THE COUNTREY THAT HAS OVERNIGHT BN GIVEN TO THE VULTURES, ABOUT TIME

VERY SAD NATION, ALWAYS SIDDON LOOK, SAME OLD FOOLS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, I KNEW PDP WERE UP TO
SOMETHING ONCE THE KEPT QUITE OVER DAVID MARK AND BUKOLA SARAKI
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by seguno2: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2011
edicolove:

The bold part is what is still fundamentally wrong with most of us as we seek a messiah to save us from ourselves rather than using our endowments (votes) to determine who should govern us and carefully monitor their performance every step of the way through our LG councillors, state and national legislators.
Democracy is about the people/citizens running the show as much as possible as opposed to a dictatorship where the leader tells everyone what should be done.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by electiion: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2011
this voting is individual and not party, i encourage my fellow niaraland folks to support him. goodluck go goodluck go u got our backing.
Re: Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote by DeepSight(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2011
Trusted?

What happened to Akpanuduodehehehehehehehehehehe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. / DMO Has Exposed The Lies Of Edo Government — Ize-iyamu / Secret Behind Sanusi Lamido's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.