Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21035 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:02pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

would text  do?

Of course it would do--text, ping, e-mail, tweet (well maybe not).--sha anything will do! wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by tboy1(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2011
1 - What he did was childish and since you say he is younger than you, i'm wondering why you're surprised. You're lucky he did not even link you and all his sexmate's FB name in the status

2 - You said you entered the relationship with the intention of only a sexual relationship, so why are you getting yourself worked up for nothing? If you caught feelings then the only thing you can do is forget the guy and move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

First and foremost, I advise you to remove your picture for a while, coz the topic don reach Front page. lipsrsealed smiley
wetin be your problem is this the best advice you can give her undecided undecided so what happen to your pix why putting pix of ur shoe we don tire looking at shoes  grin grin grin grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by tboy1(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

Of course it would do--text, ping, e-mail, tweet (well maybe not).--sha anything will do! wink

Nice Louboutin  cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by HARDDICK(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2011
Amya did not make any mistake,she was only been nice to that guy,Amya is a good girl as she understand that Sex is nothing and that one should not be stingy before giving sex to someone.

Amya do not worry your God will fight for you ok. Love you baby
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by DualCore1: 3:08pm On May 05, 2011
OP, Sorry.  sad

I'm telling you (in one plain sentence) what these crackheads haven't told you.  wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

The issue at hand calls for face-to-face dialogue if she wanna be the bigger person.
What's wrong with asking him just before you guys do the doodoo d next time y'all meet?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Dsense(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

I think the dude helped you and you should be grateful and stop complaining of being cheated on or something like that.

You both acknowlwdged it was gonna end sooner and that all you both crave for is to merely have a pleasant sex good times together cheesy
I understand the point you made that you are not glad with the subtle withdrawal but all the same it was still goona happen anyway.

The dude played his role by letting you know his current stand over the relationship and he expects you to do the same . . . .I hope you would  undecided
Hope you have learnt your lesson this time . . . .  , Always plan towards a serious and sensible relationship!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

would text  do?
Mi God,are you even listening?

You are 25 for God's sake,don't start acting like a high school sophomore here.

What precisely are you calling,texting or gonna ask him?You are that jobless to bother your life with his updates?Jeez.

Grow or buy some[b] ignore and move on pills[/b] please.Don't even dream of re-tweeting or getting a funny status/update urself unless you are a drama queen . . .an old one at that.(sorry for sounding this way)  smiley

Just chin up and let it be,is that too hard to ask?

If you could create such a stir for a fuCkbuddy what wud u do when u get into a real relationship  shocked

Nne biko,advice urself.shuooooooooooooooooooooo.

jay bee:

The issue at hand calls for face-to-face dialogue if she wanna be the bigger person.
What's wrong with asking him just before you guys do the doodoo d next time y'all meet?

IMO,there is absolutely nothing to ask or discuss.

They were not into any agreement or relationship so on what basis is she gonna ask

If she felt insulted/cheated or bad with that update best bet is to move on.Forget the guy,the good s3x and just move on !when the guy calls or comes around for s3x,you tell him you ain't game anymore or you have upgraded to something meaningful with someone else.If she wants the s3x et all,she should just keep shut and get the s3x . . .that's it.

The guy owes her no explanation whatsoever and her asking for any would only lead to one sure thing . . .more insult and drama.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:10pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

wetin be your problem is this the best advice you can give her undecided undecided so what happen to your pix why putting pix of your shoe we don tire looking at shoes  grin grin grin grin

LMAO-- I don they spoil show for una abi? If the konji is catching you that bad, go watch p[i]orn[/i]!  tongue

P.S: I gave her that advise coz she said she's starting to regret putting up the story.

@t boy1: thanks BAWS!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by megastu(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2011
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SALady(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2011
@OP, its not cruel just childish. Think of it this way it could have been worse at least he didnt giv eup your name and picture.

Forget about him and find your own real love.

Lesson learned, never ever make love out of nothing. Your body is a sacret place and people cannot just come and take from it and dump in it just because they have nothing else to do with themselves.

Lesson from me, you dont have to have sex with anyone just because he's the only vailable thing now. Go out with him and have all the fun only keep sex out of the equation. You dont have to do it, trust me.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:12pm On May 05, 2011
jay bee:

JayBee, that was what I told her at first, but apparently, she's love stoned. So what else can she do---- ? undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Bragging and huffing and puffing!
Swine, if this is supposed to be a hurtful comeback, then you must be sick. Epic fail!  cheesy

I don't babysit sex-starved psychopaths so, head to your village for your kind or keeping seeking the poster's attention. You may end up being lucky, creep.  wink

Beach. have you done what i asked you to? I guess noy cos you can't finger yourself with a knife and still have enough strength to come back here and misyarn? i pity pity your boyfriend or husband. That is if you actually have one. cos i don't believe any real and sensible man can stand you cos you are just disgusting. get it? DISGUSTING!!! YUCK!!!
Another piece of advice for you ho. Go drink 1 gallon of hydrochloric acid. (if you know what that is). You will do the world a whole lot of good by doing so.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 3:15pm On May 05, 2011
@Ink_nerd

I don't have the time to indulge in a long back and forth about the social mores attached to sex. However, we all know what works and what does not work. We are not talking about some abstract "African society" here. We are talking about Amya a Nigerian girl who is nursing hurt feelings because her "casual sex" partner treated the sex casually. In our own social context, based on our culture and our worldview as Nigerians, casual sex is not a smart thing. I would make bold to say as human beings, regardless of context, it is still not a smart thing. But you are free to belabor that point if you wish. But to the subject at hand - for Amya,  it definitely was not a smart thing.

I still say it boldly - Amya, I am sure you want what we all want - a man who will love, respect and be beholden to you and you alone. If that is your desire, you are sabotaging yourself with your behavior. You need to revalue yourself and act according the new evaluation. Casual sex, in my opinion, tells me that you don't believe you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2011
SA Lady:

@OP, its not cruel just childish. Think of it this way it could have been worse at least he didnt giv eup your name and picture.

Forget about him and find your own real love.

Lesson learned, never ever make love out of nothing. Your body is a sacret place and people cannot just come and take from it just because they have nothing else to do with themselves.

Lesson from me, you dont have to have sex with anyone just because he's the only vailable thing now. Go out with him and have all the fun only keep sex out of the equation. You dont have to do it, trust me.
undecided undecided undecided do you keep your this thing tight when doing oral kiss kiss kiss
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

JayBee, that was what I told her at first, but apparently, she's love stoned. So what else can she do---- ? undecided
Take Ifyalways's advice.
Ignore the fb or any other medium message and continue to enjoy the arrangement while it last. Nothing is ever meant to last forever so she better start to re-program her mind for rainy days.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Bragging and huffing and puffing!
Swine, if this is supposed to be a hurtful comeback, then you must be sick. Epic fail!  cheesy

I don't babysit sex-starved psychopaths so, head to your village for your kind or keeping seeking the poster's attention. You may end up being lucky, creep.  wink
Lol! Unnecessary drama, Yelz.
I always say people should know what they are getting into and be ready to handle whatever comes with it.
Like someone earlier said, the only problem here is that the dude was the first to move on.

Beach. have you done what i asked you to? I guess not cos you can't finger yourself with a knife and still have enough strength to come back here and misyarn. i pity pity your boyfriend or husband. That is if you actually have one. cos i don't believe any real and sensible man can stand you cos you are just disgusting. get it? DISGUSTING!!! YUCK!!!
Another piece of advice for you ho. Go drink 1 gallon of hydrochloric acid. (if you know what that is). You will do the world a whole lot of good by doing so.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2011
jay bee:

Take Ifyalways's advice.
Ignore the fb or any other medium message and continue to enjoy the arrangement while it last. Nothing is ever meant to last forever so she better start to re-program her mind for rainy days.

magic stick this guy must be good at fuc-king eating at the same time tongue tongue tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:20pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

wetin be your problem is this the best advice you can give her undecided undecided so what happen to your pix why putting pix of your shoe we don tire looking at shoes  grin grin grin grin

You just gingered me to put my picture up btw! cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@Ink_nerd

I don't have the time to indulge in a long back and forth about the social mores attached to sex. However, we all know what works and what does not work. We are not talking about some abstract "African society" here. We are talking about Amya a Nigerian girl who is nursing hurt feelings because her "casual sex" partner treated the sex casually. In our own social context, based on our culture and our worldview as Nigerians, casual sex is not a smart thing. I would make bold to say as human beings, regardless of context, it is still not a smart thing. But you are free to belabor that point if you wish. But to the subject at hand - for Amya,  it definitely was not a smart thing.

I still say it boldly - Amya, I am sure you want what we all want - a man who will love, respect and be beholden to you and you alone. If that is your desire, you are sabotaging yourself with your behavior. You need to revalue yourself and act according the new evaluation. Casual sex, in my opinion, tells me that you don't believe you deserve better.
errm errrm actually she doesn't, as evidenced in her other NL posts.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

You just gingered me to put my picture up btw! cool
is that you shocked shocked shocked i seen your pix b4 don lie undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 3:23pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@Ink_nerd

Then don't indulge in the conversation. Am I forcing you to respond? Yes, perhaps what she may have engaged in may not have been the best thing for her emotionally but as I stated before, we are not genetically designed to just be with one person. If you think that casual sex means that the person doesn't believe that they deserve better, then good for you. That is your opinion, but your opinion is in no way a representation of how humans function as a whole. And just wondering, when you said "I am sure you want what we all want", who is this supposed "we" that you speak of?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:24pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

is that you shocked shocked shocked i seen your pix b4 don lie undecided undecided undecided

I know y'all have seen my picture(s). Yh that's me-- undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Dsense(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

Would you stop derailing angry angry angry undecided

[size=3pt]Tell me what she looks like grin[/size]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

I know you've seen my picture(s) before. Yh that's me-- undecided
aaawwwww how cute first time am seeing full pix of you. fine babe your got a hot shape too i like that keep it up tongue tongue beauty queen cool cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 3:29pm On May 05, 2011
Fork addict,
You cannot even quote. Your niece that helped you quote the first time, has left your fleechy a$$? Shame, dolt.  grin

You'd better come up with great lines in order to win the poster's attention instead of this twaddle, displaying to the poster and other readers how you grew up without elderly supervision, meandering from uncompleted building to uncompleted building with dangling dhick. Decrepit imbecilic son of a slimy slut.  kiss
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by segzicres(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2011
Eyar sori, with time you'll heal.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by wikifiki: 3:31pm On May 05, 2011
Amya is actually smarter than we are giving her credit for. I am sure Amya knows what I mean, not a bad move at all.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SALady(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

undecided undecided undecided do you keep your this thing tight when doing oral kiss kiss kiss

undecided undecided undecided I'll leave that to your imagination, just like I do with my dates. Dont underestimate the power of imagination and dont forget your towel though  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2011
SA Lady:

undecided undecided undecided I'll leave that to your imagination, just like I do with my dates. Dont underestimate the power of imagination and dont forget your towel though kiss kiss kiss
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by rully2: 3:35pm On May 05, 2011
Just read this now, its really really cruel, if i were you i'll do something to hurt him bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / One Night Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.