Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21245 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ifyalways(f): 2:24pm On May 05, 2011
OP,You have no business checking out his Facebook or any other social site status.You guys are neither married nor into any kind of committed relationship so why stalk him and bother your life with his status  

Listen girl,don't ask him anything about his facebook status,you guys did not meet on fbk so whatever he says there ain't no biz of urs.Blimey,If you confront him,even If he meant to stay . . .he's gonna pick his shoes and run.Learn to let certain things lie as it were.
If he wants to call off the whole thing,he should be able to say it to ur face or take the easiest route ie avoid you.As it is now,he has done[b] NONE[/b] of the above so I really don't get whats ur problem here ?
I'm married and I know my marriage was not contacted on facebook so I try as much as possible to disregard whatever my husband does on fbk or at any online forum.Of course,I watch but I pay certain things no mind . . .He respects himself though.

What Im trying to say is this:Whatever he writes on fbk is none of your biz.You wanted constant s3x,companion and a friend and u got it,why stalk him now?Things happen and u saw urself falling in love,u are a woman . . .our mothers thought us that na,subtly but quietly change position.Corner and finally rope him-in without saying much. . .that is,If he too is interested.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

OP,You have no business checking out his Facebook or any other social site status.You guys are neither married nor into any kind of committed relationship so why stalk him and bother your life with his status  
You don't necessarily have to check on people to view their Fb status update. grin grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Femonjay(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2011
1, move on with your life, people experience this once in a while.

2, with this your cool profile pix , the guy will come begging.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@ Inked_nerd

In my opinion, casual sex is an oxymoron. There is no such thing - particularly for a woman. Forget the propaganda - its crap! Sex is the most intimate activity you can perform with somebody else. I know that society says that it is okay to divorce it from commitment and all that crap, but it is just that CRAP! There is always an emotional price to pay because it was not designed to be that way. No need for self deceit. It does not work and it will never work because it is not designed to work. You sleep with somebody long enough no matter the "arrangement" with which you started and you will start to catch feelings. That is the way women are designed. So do not set yourself up for failure by trying to cheat nature and indulge in  an arrangement that is destined for failure.

That is what is wrong with casual sex.

there was nothing casual about the intimacy, just because it isn't the regular convention relationship does not qualify it to be termed as casual sex. My friends actually call him my boyfriend because of how close we are. I see him every other day, and not just at night. We have very good chemistry and actually talk about anything and everything.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 2:30pm On May 05, 2011
Logan I will not go as far as touching her chest, she is a discusting ho

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 2:30pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You don't necessarily have to check on people to view their Fb status update.  grin  grin

You spoke my mind doll! smiley
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2011
Nne sorry about that silly cow. At least he should have been wise enough not to broadcast it the way he did.
People who knew you were close would decode.

Never mind him you will get over it
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 2:32pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

there was nothing casual about the intimacy, just because it isn't the regular convention relationship does not qualify it to be termed as casual sex. My friends actually call him my boyfriend because of how close we are. I see him every other day, and not just at night. We have very good chemistry and actually talk about anything and everything.

I've you asked him what he meant by that infamous status update yet?  smiley  Pls leave NL, and go and ask him.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sexylogan(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

OP,You have no business checking out his Facebook or any other social site status.You guys are neither married nor into any kind of committed relationship so why stalk him and bother your life with his status?

^^^Are u on facebook? You dnt need to chek out sum1's profile to c their status. Once they post a new one, it reflects on all their friend's pages. SMH.  
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Oh please shut up, you shameless, silly puzzay hunter.  cool
Because you want a puzzay you must rudely act like her voltron to pass the message across? Ewè! You must be feeling like Michael Signator, huh?  undecided undecided

I knew i wouldn't have to wait for long before i.d.i.o.t.s like you start signing in. and I must say that it's quite unfortunate for you to be the first amongst f.o.o.ls.
I could type sense all day into that thick malfunctioning mass you call your brain but i'm a keep it short and simple. Beach, my advice for you is to go finger yourself with a broken bottle or better still with a knife!
And by the way you need to modify that disgusting and arrogant signature of yours to 100% gutter bred nigerian, Full of stain. You ill mannered disgusting little beach!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Iyineda(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2011
OP Amya,

The dude honestly doesn't like good things. wink You're probably better off without such a douchebag in your life.

Wait, did I just post in the romance section? lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

Listen girl,don't ask him anything about his facebook status,you guys did not meet on fbk so whatever he says there ain't no biz of urs.Blimey,If you confront him,even If he meant to stay . . .he's gonna pick his shoes and run.Learn to let certain things lie as it were.
If he wants to call off the whole thing,he should be able to say it to your face or take the easiest route ie avoid you.As it is now,he has done[b] NONE[/b] of the above so I really don't get whats your problem here ?
I'm married and I know my marriage was not contacted on facebook so I try as much as possible to disregard whatever my husband does on fbk or at any online forum.Of course,I watch but I pay certain things no mind . . .He respects himself though.

What Im trying to say is this:Whatever he writes on fbk is none of your biz.You wanted constant s3x,companion and a friend and u got it,why stalk him now?Things happen and u saw urself falling in love,u are a woman . . .our mothers thought us that na,subtly but quietly change position.Corner and finally rope him-in without
saying much. . .that is,If he too is interested.

I wasn't stalking him! he's my friend on facebook, and i couldn't help but see the update
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Sike(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2011
I tink itz tym Facebook change 4rm 'wot is on ur mind' to 'wot is ur problem' cuz d guy is lost already & nid help ASAP.
Dat dude is rily a sh!t & must be dealt wit spiritualy, if posible, Use SANGO (D fire shooter) cuz he's a tif. Hw culd he chop klin mouth cum dey broadcast, Haba!! Sowi o @OP,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Mobinga: 2:40pm On May 05, 2011
Oh My God. This is the most EPIC THREAD EVER!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

Damn!! See free punny!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@ Inked_nerd

In my opinion, casual sex is an oxymoron. There is no such thing - particularly for a woman. Forget the propaganda - its crap! Sex is the most intimate activity you can perform with somebody else. I know that society says that it is okay to divorce it from commitment and all that crap, but it is just that CRAP! There is always an emotional price to pay because it was not designed to be that way. No need for self deceit. It does not work and it will never work because it is not designed to work. You sleep with somebody long enough no matter the "arrangement" with which you started and you will start to catch feelings. That is the way women are designed. So do not set yourself up for failure by trying to cheat nature and indulge in  an arrangement that is destined for failure.

That is what is wrong with casual sex.

For you sex is the most intimate activity that someone can engage in, but its not like that for everyone else. If you feel emotionally tied or drawn to someone after having sex then good for you but not everyone is like that. Just as my experience will never be like yours, yours will never be like someone else's. Do I use my sexual experiences as a representation of all women? No. So why is it that you feel the need to tell us who is and isn't inclined to be attached when being intimate? There is nothing wrong with causal sex. As human beings, we're not genetically designed to be monogamous creatures. Can monogamy work? Yes, it most certainly can but we as humans are not build in that manner to just naturally stay with one person. If casual sex is not for you then its not for you, plain and simple. Because she [the OP] just happened to have feelings for the sex partner doesn't mean that as a whole women are like that. She is just one example of what can happen in such relationship. I don't know why it is that some of you feel the need to tell women what they can and can't feel while engaging in sex. A woman being sexually detached isn't some urban tale or mythical creature. Whether you or anyone else for that matter wants to believe it, there people both men and woman who are and can remain emotionally detached when having sex with someone regardless of whether it is for long periods of time of short periods of time.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by dapachez: 2:42pm On May 05, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i hate guys that kiss and tell he aint a real man and he aint worth you just move on with your e and be careful with men on your time out,be watchful
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2011
@Amya

I think you have left so much information here on nairaland.
Hope you don't care your relation might bump into this or someone you wouldn't like to know about this.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ifyalways(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You don't necessarily have to check on people to view their Fb status update.  grin  grin
LOL

Anyhow,Even if the updates gets thrown at your inbox,spam box or wall,its still none of her biz.

IMO,this is just unnecessary drama.What they share (sex and companionship) is still going on fine so whats new or wrong?I think I know the OP's problem though . . .She wants more than sex,she wants commitment but don't know how to go about it especially after claiming Miss Good-s3x is all I want.  cheesy

agabaI23:

Nne sorry about that silly cow. At least he should have been wise enough not to broadcast it the way he did.
People who knew you were close would decode.

Never mind him you will get over it
You amaze me.
How do u know for sure the guy was talking about them
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 2:45pm On May 05, 2011
@Amya

Your initial description of this relationship does not support what you are now saying : you knew there  was no future in it, no commitments made, no promises, no definitions - Just somebody to talk to and knock boots with. Now you want more. Why should he give you more? He is getting free sex with no financial,  emotional, social  commitment. You don't see anything wrong with that? There is a LOT wrong with it.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2011
this guy must be doing something different you are not telling us tongue tongue what is he good at grin grin grin givin head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2011
@ Igwe 419.
Thank you thank you thank you. na so i want am. No worry about me. i fit handle myself.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 2:50pm On May 05, 2011
@Ink_nerd
And you are one of the detached few? LOL! I don't believe you but that is fine.  Everybody should be free to live the way they want, and  make the choices they want. But they must also be ready to pay the price for those choices. There is always a cost to what we choose to do. Amya is paying the emotional price for her choices now. A word is enough for the wise.

For you sex is the most intimate activity that someone can engage in, but its not like that for everyone else. If you feel emotionally tied or drawn to someone after having sex then good for you but not everyone is like that. Just as my experience will never be like yours, yours will never be like someone else's. Do I use my sexual experiences as a representation of all women? No. So why is it that you feel the need to tell us who is and isn't inclined to be attached when being intimate? There is nothing wrong with causal sex. As human beings, we're not genetically designed to be monogamous creatures. Can monogamy work? Yes, it most certainly can but we as humans are not build in that manner to just naturally stay with one person. If casual sex is not for you then its not for you, plain and simple. Because she [the OP] just happened to have feelings for the sex partner doesn't mean that as a whole women are like that. She is just one example of what can happen in such relationship. I don't know why it is that some of you feel the need to tell women what they can and can't feel while engaging in sex? A woman  being sexually detached isn't some urban tale or mythical creature. Whether you or anyone else for that matter wants to believe it, there people both men and woman who are and can remain emotionally detached when having sex with someone regardless of whether it is for long periods of time of short periods of time.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 2:51pm On May 05, 2011
fork adict:

I knew i wouldn't have to wait for long before i.d.i.o.t.s like you start signing in. and I must say that it's quite unfortunate for you to be the first amongst f.o.o.ls.
I could type sense all day into that thick malfunctioning mass you call your brain but i'm a keep it short and simple. Beach, my advice for you is to go finger yourself with a broken bottle or better still with a knife!
And by the way you need to modify that disgusting and arrogant signature of yours to 100% gutter bred nigerian,  Full of stain. You ill mannered disgusting little beach!
Bragging and huffing and puffing!
Swine, if this is supposed to be a hurtful comeback, then you must be sick. Epic fail!  cheesy

I don't babysit sex-starved psychopaths so, head to your village for your kind or keeping seeking the poster's attention. You may end up being lucky, creep.  wink

ifyalways:

LOL

Anyhow,Even if the updates gets thrown at your inbox,spam box or wall,its still none of her biz.

IMO,this is just unnecessary drama.What they share (sex and companionship) is still going on fine so whats new or wrong?I think I know the OP's problem though . . .She wants more than sex,she wants commitment but don't know how to go about it especially after claiming Miss Good-s3x is all I want.  cheesy
Lol! Unnecessary drama, Yelz.
I always say people should know what they are getting into and be ready to handle whatever comes with it.
Like someone earlier said, the only problem here is that the dude was the first to move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sley4life(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2011
well deserved. all these fb pple. nutin doin but 2 go der 2 m e s s demselv up
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:53pm On May 05, 2011
agabaI23:

@Amya

I think you have left so much information here on nairaland.
Hope you don't care your relation might bump into this or someone you wouldn't like to know about this.

I acted spontaneously, and now, I'm beginning to regret it. . .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL

IMO,this is just unnecessary drama.What they share (sex and companionship) is still going on fine so whats new or wrong?I think I know the OP's problem though . . .She wants more than sex,she wants commitment but don't know how to go about it especially after claiming Miss Good-s3x is all I want.  cheesy
You amaze me.
How do u know for sure the guy was talking about them
I don't belong to amazing grace assembly, how will I amaze you?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ifyalways(f): 2:55pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

I wasn't stalking him! he's my friend on facebook, and i couldn't help but see the update
This is where your maturity comes into place . . .Ignore his update or status chikena!

He did not put your name there,It could be for you and a zillion other girls out there,it could be nothing really.

Stalking does not end with going out of your way to chase someone,when you start twisting someone's words,read meanings to the person's every step you are stalking,IMO.

Lose sleep cos of a mere FBK status/update shocked ,common gurl,step up ya game biko.

A big girl is one who knows when to look the other way,one who knows when to ignore and keep shut,one who's  good  at strategies and most importantly one who knows how to chin up when she losses.

If the dude is not picking or returning your calls anymore then take it to mean that playtime is over for him and just move on.No point in creating this thread.  undecided

Agaba,move on,Kafanchan locomotive  cheesy
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2011
poster
I'm surrounded by some bleeping lost boys!!!!!
that was you signature. and you still fall in their hand undecided undecided undecided undecided you love bad boys grin grin ;Di feel you tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

I've you asked him what he meant by that infamous status update yet?  smiley  Pls leave NL, and go and ask him.

would text  do?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:01pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

First and foremost, I advise you to remove your picture for a while, coz the topic don reach Front page. lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 3:02pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@Amya

Your initial description of this relationship does not support what you are now saying : you knew there  was no future in it, no commitments made, no promises, no definitions - Just somebody to talk to and knock boots with. Now you want more. Why should he give you more? He is getting free sex with no financial,  emotional, social  commitment. You don't see anything wrong with that? There is a LOT wrong with it.

Must there be financial, emotional, or social commitment for someone to have sex? Are there a set of rules of life that state such things?

contracult:

@Ink_nerd
And you are one of the detached few? LOL! I don't believe you but that is fine.  Everybody should be free to live the way they want, and  make the choices they want. But they must also be ready to pay the price for those choices. There is always a cost to what we choose to do. Amya is paying the emotional price for her choices now. A word is enough for the wise.

I didn't tell you anything about my sex life nor did I ask you to believe anything about my sex life. Stick to the topic of the thread. The fact of the matter, these people that you are referring to as a few are a lot more numbers than you think. Globally, there are various cultures and countries that are based on these ideas of not being attached with someone emotionally and a sexual being. Even within the continent of Africa, there are tribes that practice this. These notions exist because we allow them to exist. Because the notion of being with someone and supposedly having feelings for then is commonly accepted, we tend to perpetuate in with our daily lives.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

You can still change the information in your profile which is what I was referring to.
Remove the email addy and your picture if you want to.
It is not late I guess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

M In Love With Tosyne2much / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.