Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32302 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by urchilla: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
luckgames:

She is trying to be your mom
Tell her you don't need a second mom for now

lol...how wont she try 2 be his mom?wen she calls him ''baby'' doesnt he answer?...lol

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Unkl(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
Unfocused and a gal dats got no packaging (swag).
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Koolking(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
Amaka G29:
When men become too overbearing and controlling i.e. calling all day, texting all day, and interrupting my work

[s]The sneakiness that comes before actual cheating e.g. mysterious texts and calls from random "friends" I've never heard of[/s]

Lack of ambition: If you are not going anywhere then move out of my way

Unsanitary habits... no need to explain

As a guy, the exact things about girls why I choose quit in relationships. It's very nauseating when a girl calls frequently to say things that are not important.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by magikdavid: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
I hate it when d always admire/talk more about my friends.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by LeJeun3: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
Love this thread!
I'm honest to a fault. So once my honest best isn't good enough shooo of U go.

By d way what is Pre-marital sex anyway??
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
StateOfMind:

Like seriously? Haba! Whatever happened to 'privacy'
StateOfMind:

StateOfMind:

Dies after 1 month into the relationship. Some galz are dangerous. U need to be smart.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nice coments realy.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Bright2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she starts flashing my phone as if that's the normal way of making calls,i switched off the phone together with the .......
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
JohnDoe77: The girl needs to know that she is my second love.... Arsenal comes first and that's it.. During game time, don't ever disturb me. Follow the rules, and we'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kutchs: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she doesnt understand my need to be alone. Relationship doesn‘t mean owning, once my gal starts getting too intrusive not allowing me my privacy, i show her my heels.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by juleedondiva(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.
Boys...yall dnt know wot a 'real' relationship is.so please stop talking trash.jat want a girlfrnd for dd fun off it,imagine someone saying his girlfrnd comes after arsernal_hmm! I laugh..
Nobody say make u no watch ur game.if u kno te troube ladies bring is too much_abe who sendd u? Stay ur own and kip all ur moni nah..abi na by force??

They complain abt buyin this,buying dat_shey u no no say u go buy before?? Abi who caRry ur balls go there??
Bettr stop all these foolish complains.
Wen ur mates lyk akon are singing chop my moni, una dey here dey complain grin
LOL..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by cj1080(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
For me its these

Asking for recharge card just as i‘m getting to know you, because i call u a lot~ YOUR OUT

Think that i got to take you out or we got to meet at a fancy joint when ever we meet~ YOOOOOUUUUR OUT.

Believing that i most take u shopping~ GIRL GET UR OKIRIKA WEARING BEHIND OUT MY DOOR

Thinking you can control me in my own house.~ My silence during your brief stay should tell you that you don did it.

You come to my crib and cis you know i cook, you dont think to do it without my telling you.~ Oi LAZY BONES.TWO LAZY PEOPLE CAN‘T LIVE TOGETHER.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by DeRadical: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mouth Odour! Olboy, that thing dey make me take John-Benson one time...

Marking me like Mark time (No no no no!...Most girls cling to their men like limpets)
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Killz1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
kuphid: wen the guy stops being as sweet as he used to be, wen he stops being a gentleman like opening d door, etc, cos he feels hes got me.
Wetin do your hand?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by amtheone(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Godmother

I used to think that u are a mother. Its ok
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by DeRadical: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
juleedondiva: Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.
Boys...yall dnt know wot a 'real' relationship is.so please stop talking trash.jat want a girlfrnd for dd fun off it,imagine someone saying his girlfrnd comes after arsernal_hmm! I laugh..
Nobody say make u no watch ur game.if u kno te troube ladies bring is too much_abe who sendd u? Stay ur own and kip all ur moni nah..abi na by force??

They complain abt buyin this,buying dat_shey u no no say u go buy before?? Abi who caRry ur balls go there??
LOL..

who be dis sef? Abeg make you rest am there o!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by luckgames(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
urchilla:

lol...how wont she try 2 be his mom?wen she calls him ''baby'' doesnt he answer?...lol
Great comment
love U

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Killz1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ebeeluv: Asking me how much i earn in a month on our first date?

A very bad sign. Run!!!
You Ran? Me, i flew! grin
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Killz1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Akshow: [size=16pt]Choosing aso ebi n names of our xdren wen i avnt even propose[/size]
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by codernoni: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Too many mind games and dishonesty

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by GloJH(f): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Guys dont consider asking for kiss and sex frm a lady dey jus spend 1 or 2days together to be early especially guys you meet online. because dey are selfish, dey see a lady asking for money, favours, as too early, dey say, 'I be ya papa'? Abeg, my sistas, bullshit dem joo, dey are out to sleep wit u atmost thrice and move on to another lady. Dey want to sleep wit us and not do anytin for us.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by PalmTree(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: Thats TRAGIC.

very tragic ma'am, but its very true!!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Killz1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
GloJH: Guys dont consider asking for kiss and sex frm a lady dey jus spend 1 or 2days together to be early especially guys you meet online. because dey are selfish, dey see a lady asking for money, favours, as too early, dey say, 'I be ya papa'? Abeg, my sistas, bullshit dem joo, dey are out to sleep wit u atmost thrice and move on to another lady. Dey want to sleep wit us and not do anytin for us.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by successking: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=juleedondiva]Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.

LOL..[/qu

Are you one of those girls who preach sex after marriage and collection of money and other gift items before marriage? If yes, then you are a gold digger. I advise you to desist from that heinous act, or else .......................
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by successking: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
juleedondiva: Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.

LOL..

Are you one of those girls who preach sex after marriage and collection of money and other gift items before marriage? If yes, then you are a gold digger. I advise you to desist from that heinous act, or else .......................
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by collinsJn(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
PalmTree:

laffing so hard....

Y The Laugh ?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2012

LOL..
like I posted earlier, except a potential wife. Arsenal comes before any nonsense gf. BTW, if you date me, I will only spend on you on 2 occasions.
1. You NEED it. NB : NEED != WANT.
2. I want you to have it cos you need it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by collinsJn(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
bonna4u: when she start trying to stop me from watching ARSENAL games. Saying stuffs like; "Sweetie you can't watch the match because I want to speed time with you. Choose between me and that game....."

SECONDED...... Going To Watch My Beloved ARSENAL Take On Wolves, & She Has Started Flashing. She Go Flash TIRE.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
undecided
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Emylexray(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Na wa 4 una o!.see funny comments. Just know these, most of the comments i've read here are borne out of poor mindset, little or no understanding between both parties and ''lust''.
Imagine you guys tongue-lashing a girl because she said she doesn't like premarital sex, let her be! You guys have so adore this sex of a thing so much that it has undermined the basics of a harmonious relationship. Is sex everything? Why is it giving so much priority in relationships these days, don't misquote me, i'm not condeming it, but there are other virtues that should come to fore in a relationship before sex.
Secondly, a guy saying virtually every guy dive into a relationship just to have sex, what do you call that? , i call it ''mammonic lasciviousness''. And pretty sure such relationships don't stand the test of torid times.
Bleeping,knacking, riding or whatever you may call it. SEX IS MOST HONOURABLE AND SWEETEST WHEN PRACTISED IN MARRIAGE. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Emylexray(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
Na wa 4 una o!.see funny comments. Just know these, most of the comments i've read here are borne out of poor mindset, little or no understanding between both parties and ''lust''.
Imagine you guys tongue-lashing a girl because she said she doesn't like premarital sex, let her be! You guys have so adore this sex of a thing so much that it has undermined the basics of a harmonious relationship. Is sex everything? Why is it given so much priority in relationships these days, don't misquote me, i'm not condeming it, but there are other virtues that should come to fore in a relationship before sex.
Secondly, a guy saying virtually every guy dive into a relationship just to have sex, what do you call that? , i call it ''mammonic lasciviousness''. And pretty sure such relationships don't stand the test of torid times.
Bleeping,knacking, riding or whatever you may call it. SEX IS MOST HONOURABLE AND SWEETEST WHEN PRACTISED IN MARRIAGE. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.