Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32303 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:

Wetin do your hand?

Nothing...if its ok 4 him 2 do it in d beginin he shouldn't stop along d line
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Phrankin(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
yorke: If she doesn't give me her E-mails and social sites passwords after 1 month into d relationship or anything she uses that has to do with password, i call it quit. Hard to trust galz!
If i was a gurl, any guy that asks me for my password, i'll drop his azz like it's hot. Seriously.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Phrankin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
yorke:
Partially serious.. But now i make it easier. I don't need to ask her for those passwords. Mere logging in into my system automatically gives me access to those passwords. I got hacker on my system. Don't trust any gal. If u do, dat u do 2 ur peril.
Clap for yourself. For your mind now, you go dey feel like you're tech.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Taiw(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
when she cant speak good english and she is dull or rather naive.i love intelligent n smart ladies.dat way we can share ideas 2geda nt girls dat dont know nothin than to ping.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lots of comments here shows that the majority are players. Chop and go, peck and run, eat and fly.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by toskint: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
I iike bleeping in relationship (don't skin me my honest view), if a girl does n't know how to be creative doing it turns me off.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Emylexray(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Taiw: when she cant speak good english and she is dull or rather naive.i love intelligent n smart ladies.dat way we can share ideas 2geda nt girls dat dont know nothin than to ping.
lame! . .how well can you speak? mr English. With this your indolent way of writing. It is people like you that look for that very spot in every sentence she makes.
Common! Save me that crap!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she starts demanding recharge cards and money almost everytime, omoh na time to quit ooo.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Emylexray(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
toskint: I iike bleeping in relationship (don't skin me my honest view), if a girl does n't know how to be creative doing it turns me off.
bleeping?..abeg go sleep! It is guys like you that demand sex on a first date.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Booty4me: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
successking: Why is it that some ladies will always say no sex until after marriage but will want to collect gift (money) before marriage?
A topic for discusion
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by toskint: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=Emylexray]
bleeping?..abeg go sleep! It is guys like you that demand sex on a first date.[/quote/]

@emylexray

Sex on a first date (it depends) and it not a crime though as long I'v shoulder bills; Be it on a first or second date he no matter. Sex is not everything but It's essential for those that cannot wait till marriage shikenna.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Impulse80(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
When you start asking for money, recharge cards and the likes! Listen babe, i'll spend money on you because i want to and not because u think u've found a maga! Another thing is if she has any unpleasant ordour(thats the reason i jilted my ex girlfriend, also she gets upset anytime i speak english to her!).
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by mrperfect(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Distraction and dis organize.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by StateOfMind: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
Na wa o! Nairalanders!! Even those that are doormats and magas in their present relationships dey form one kin 'man-in-charge' for here ..hmnnnnnnn. #justobserving.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Oludele1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
when she turn me to to her parent
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by delikay4luv: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she ask for money on the first date
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Speaking from experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
abi?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by PeeBee: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Emylexray:
lame! . .how well can you speak? mr English. With this your indolent way of writing. It is people like you that look for that very spot in every sentence she makes.
Common! Save me that crap!

I think he has a right to his opinion oga.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ENEONWO(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
If i discover she leads a fake life. That is trying to be Omotala, Geneviv, Jenny Jackson or Celine Dion. Just want her to be true herself.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Impulse80: When you start asking for money, recharge cards and the likes! Listen babe, i'll spend money on you because i want to and not because u think u've found a maga! Another thing is if she has any unpleasant ordour(thats the reason i jilted my ex girlfriend, also she gets upset anytime i speak english to her!).
kai! So na Olodo u day Date b4?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
kuphid:

Nothing...if its ok 4 him 2 do it in d beginin he shouldn't stop along d line
women with their Strange want.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by cindyrella(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
When he starts trying to change me or testing me i run!!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Tosineb: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
Amaka G29:
When men become too overbearing and controlling i.e. calling all day, texting all day, and interrupting my work

The sneakiness that comes before actual cheating e.g. mysterious texts and calls from random "friends" I've never heard of

Lack of ambition: If you are not going anywhere then move out of my way

Unsanitary habits... no need to explain
also if she is too proud
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Natasha2(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nice, like its easy to call it quits.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by moHot(f): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
delikay4luv: When she ask for money on the first date

HOW MUCH U GET??
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by eemmyyy: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
...when she is always at the receiving end expecting me to the permanent flagbearer of the relationship
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by mckemsoc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
yorke: If she doesn't give me her E-mails and social sites passwords after 1 month into d relationship or anything she uses that has to do with password, i call it quit. Hard to trust galz!

ℓ☺ℓ ƉƐƞ Ɣ☺u should also βε̲̣̣̣̥ ready †☺ drop Ɣ☺ur ATM card & pin †☺ her as well.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by IamChiboi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
when a girl chooses to be silent rather than speak abt tins am nt doin ryt in the relationship, and den uses such deeds later against me. KMFT
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by fash2012(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by REMMEI(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
GboyegaD:

She was indirectly asking you to pay for the good time and not being materialistic grin grin grin
. .

I thought as much too,but she has really botched herself up big time..i could afford all those ish she's asking from me but ain't doing nada for her nymore..never fa once thought her as cheap but now tis so perceptible she's like them..
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by hustla(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.

Sorry oo!!! Maybe u haven't met sm1 like me b4...lol....I've dated only virgins my entire life,never disturbed anyone of em for sex...altho' there were sexual escapades outside d rshp sha...Currently dating a 400L virgin nw cheesy.....feels so good!

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by hustla(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
IamChiboi: when a girl chooses to be silent rather than speak abt tins am nt doin ryt in the relationship, and den uses such deeds later against me. KMFT

Chei! Dat thing dey pain me ooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only!