Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81731 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
are you by chance denex's brother?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jayvin01: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2007
you kno it, i know it, we all knowz it, why guys lyk virgin girls, there is no way u can compare them now, if u fit do am, na automatic blessin be that from God, and wtf u mean, say if i wan marry virgin, make i be virgin myself, so u wan make i enter guiness book of records abi, make u go give birth to 19kids at a glance shocked because body go don full when we get married!! kiss

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Didnt Bolarge say he didnt have time for my words yet he decided to dedicate an unnecessary SERMON in my honor or should i say in the honor of "GriefOfHearts", (I'm sure in his mind calling me that is oh so "hilarious"wink since he's so pathetic and jobless he decided to stalk me around Nairaland and post every posts I've made on this forum. Kilose omo yii gun naa?

Lol first he claims Im not a virgin cos apparently he knows me very well. 2nd he claims that I hate all virgins cos again he knows me very well. Infact he's my next door neighbor in NY so obviously he knows all about my whereabouts/routines since he spies on me.
You're not fooling me with the passive aggression, infact they tend to alot more condescending than those who full out just throw insulting names. But hey by all means please continue. Anyway like I said before how is a "sane sexual history" the same as "no sexual history", how would a guy know if a person had only 1 or 2 partners as opposed to 40 based on hymen along? If she really had one and you wanna believe she had more, how else would you know unless she tells you? Who do you think you are fooling with the "well they dont care about 2 or 3", please. The fact that the hymen is lost is enough for them to believe the sexual history is "crazy" even if it isnt so what the hell are you getting at?

Notice how Im keeping on topic unlike yourself that felt the need to go thru my post history like a lunatic stalker and posted whatever you cared to post and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. If you have a problem with the way I reply things on here, IGNORE ME. It's so simple. I obviously dont care about whatever problems you have so quoting and making insipid comments about it isnt going to change anything. Again, ignore moi and all shall be well.

So dude get over yourself and stop looking for my attention. I don't care enough to have anything to do with you. Please go and harass someone who cares about your existence because unfortunately for you, I don't. alaifishe.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syrene(f): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2007
@thiefofhearts,
pls dont mind him, omode lonse, grin
anyways ma peeps esp the guys who are crazy about virgins, by all means carry on, i just pray 4 y'll. just 4 d record, i ve a friend who i'm sorry to say is worse than a bitch on heat all the days of her life embarassed. meanin, she goes thru men without a damn sad, she got married last year and her hussy who dumped his own gal sadcos he wanted a virgin angrycan bet his own very life that she's d most decent gal in the whole universe shocked. how? why? well he claims he met her a virgin and he proudly proclaims it 4 all that cares to listen shocked. how did she do it? simple. got a good doctor to replace the lost hymen afterall its just made of tissue lipsrsealed. frankly i'm happy she did it grin, serves the man right cos she's still f***kn around. sonds unbelieveable but its true, wit money u can do just about anything wink. therefore my virgin loving randy guys who cant keep their zippers up and are greedy enough to want a virgin, i wish her type on y'll. peace wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2007
cos when i am making love to my wife she wont be calling another person's name, or when she is getting excited, i wont be fooled thinking i am so good and doing a good job, whereas she is thinking of some dude that did her be4, so pls close your legs till u marry, be a virgin like RHINo
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syrene(f): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2007
quite an assumption without depth, plsssssssssss
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by earthrealm(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this virginity issue is always cropping up,
well i belive its an individual thing, i dont place a lot of value on it, (woah, dont misinterpret me, i respect a girl who is a virgin at above 20, but that doesnt mean that i wud/place much emphasis on it when choosing a mate),
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2007
syrene:

@thiefofhearts,
please don't mind him, omode lonse, grin

ose jare. Ki Olorun sha gba mi lowo e.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2007
@ Syrene, yepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lemme quickly go check myself too maybe i am not a virgin afterall, na wa oh, mo ti rogo
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syrene(f): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2007
@thiefofhearts,
my pleasure
@$$rhino,
ur major concern shud be checkin urself 4 stds ma bro grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 1:55am On Aug 04, 2007
dumb question
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2007
Syrene, can a virgin be infected with STD, ok i get you STD = sun tanning deluxe, i be nija man and already tanned
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2007
lol,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syrene(f): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2007
@$$rhino,
if u are a virgin grin, then there's still hope 4 dogs!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by earthrealm(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2007
roflmao,
damn.lots of kinky peeps on this thread,
next, they will be suggesting a test 4 all nls
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2007
Syreneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, read no eveil, and see no evil, cos na lie, i will not let u disvirgin my eyes, not let u disvirgin me, i will wait for my iyawo to do am, i am a virgin now, u fit come test am
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2007
lol, how do u knw a guy is a virgin sef??, i'm i virgin in my ass cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jayvin01: 2:27am On Aug 04, 2007
$$Rhino:

Syreneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, read no eveil, and see no evil, because na lie, i will not let u disvirgin my eyes, not let u disvirgin me, i will wait for my iyawo to do am, i am a virgin now, u fit come test am

na wa oo, omo u go don full ooo, i go advise make u dey use napkin everytime ooo incase a very preety girl offers u a handshake, make u no go f**k all your boxers up with &*** grin grin (we both understand) lol

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2007
jayvin, i am so full that when i sneeze na sperm dey come out oh, i try not to even sneeze for church sef

@ aloib, to know if a man is a virgin u have to test the man now,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2007
lol, most naija guys were disvirgned by their househelps, lol
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jayvin01: 2:34am On Aug 04, 2007
@$Rhino

hmnnn, (Lmao), lol lol lollllllllll yes but another advise, if anyone vex u, make venture say u wan cry ooo, because na sperm go dey comot from your eyes (lol),

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2007
very soon, i will be a sperm bank oh, cos i get too much
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jayvin01: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2007
Then get ready to enter the Guiness book of records then!! grin grin $Rhino da automatic man, even if u kiss girl self, she fit get pregnant automatically, habi wetin u feel?, that na why some kids no dey resemble their papa wella, shocked shocked

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ssRhino: 2:48am On Aug 04, 2007
kiss a woman ke, the last lady that i looked at don get belle, just looking at her alone, na belle one time, if your babe bno fit get belle, bring her make i look at her and i can bet you, na belle
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jayvin01: 3:01am On Aug 04, 2007
lollllllllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2007
^^ r u a guy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2007
aloib shocked shocked shocked

crawled out from under that rock have you?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 4:50am On Aug 04, 2007
hahahaha grin grin grin grin, lol, crawled from under ur bed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2007
which bed? I didn't see you there last I looked, omo pupa half caste, welcome back jare

u neva answer the question oh, are you one of the fagins available for marriage? grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2007
hahahahaha, lol at fagins, yes o, oya wer r the suitors
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2007
dem plenty o!

nairaland guys are mad about fagins, they will soon cover you like flies on shyte tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2007
hahahahaha, i aint a fagin o, lol, ** runs away from thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.