Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81738 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2007
ehn who took your faginiti? weren't u reserving it for me ? angry

i will castrate the man walahi!!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2007
lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy, no be man, na the Love Machine
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2007
d wetin? yeee paripa!! dis girl don kill me o! shocked

who sold that tin to you? I will burn down the shop, dis na damage of property o! cry cry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2007
hahaha, am i not legal grin grin, wait pesin wey use those kini, she don disfagin be that
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2007
dat one na JAMB + NECO question oh! we have to go see oracle for my fillage to decide dat one grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aloib(f): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2007
oracle go sabi Love Machine??
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syrene(f): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2007
love, money, lust,greediness, stupidity, it cud be 4any reason. same way 4 non virgins. simple
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2007
@GriefOfHearts
ThiefOfHearts:

Anyway like I said before how is a "sane sexual history" the same as "no sexual history", how would a guy know if a person had only 1 or 2 partners as opposed to 40 based on hymen along? If she really had one and you want to believe she had more, how else would you know unless she tells you? Who do you think you are fooling with the "well they don't care about 2 or 3", please. The fact that the hymen is lost is enough for them to believe the sexual history is "crazy" even if it isnt so what the hell are you getting at?
yada yada blah blah
Your intellectual handicap is obviously way beyond remedy. Since u forgot to bring the crayons like I advised u to, all hope for u is lost.

Talking about sticking to the topic, silly all u did was reply me (who u're meant to ignore in the first place) if u bother to read your last post.
My take on this topic is already summarised in my very first post on the thread. Any further attempt at enlightening u and your minions can only be an exercise in futility.

BTW, coming up under another username registered on the 26th of July to back your sorry ass up is just sorry. “She” has your vile attitude, speaks Yoruba, is not yet 2wks old on the forum n’ has backed u up on at least 2 occasions already. Who’re u trying to fool here?  How low can u possibly go?

ThiefOfHearts:

If you have a problem with the way I reply things on here, IGNORE ME. It's so simple. I obviously don't care
Again, ignore moi and all shall be well.
ThiefOfHearts:

I don't care enough to have anything to do with you.
Why is it u never practise what u preach?
If u really didn’t care u wouldn’t have bothered to reply would u? wink
If I’m meant to top your ignore list, why bother to respond?

Your lame attempt at having the last word here is at best pathetic. Try something a li’l more original.

Lest I forget, I promise not to ignore u anymore. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bblak(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ olanajim

@jamesud.

quite agree with your reasonable points.

As for the ladies out there that still believe in keeping their virginities for their husband,i will want you to stick to your determinations and don't get discouraged by any trash of you being naive or inexperienced.

Been a virgin does not make you less of a woman or end up having extra marital affairs like some claimed. so keep it up.

Also to the non- virgins, i'll say you can still be the best virgin in the world by respecting your body and maintainig your integrity, *** Be Descent*** as in don't just sleep with anything in trousers always keep yourself and i tell you categorically that you will get a good man to respect and love you despite the fact that you are no longer intact.

*~*A word they say is enough for the wise.*~*.so keep to ma advice and sky will be a starting point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Boondoggle(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hnmnm! Lots of contributions have gone forth but not one single reference was made to Him that designed and built the intricate body of the female and for a purpose, and yes! FOR A PURPOSE, placed the hymen where it is! Our creator is a God of purpose.

So, please let us lay aside OUR reasons for desiring virgins or remaining virgins for a moment and think about WHY God, after making the female genitals, placed a "sentry" at the entrance. A better understanding of God's perspective on this issue will, I'm sure, will lead many to change their opinions about their desire/detest for virginity.

For me, I definitely want a virgin grin and that is to fulfill God's purpose. wink

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
What is this dude babbling about?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
he's Godsgirl's boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hating does'nt look good on you K0be wink Give the man (Boon) props, He knows what he wants. There's nothing more attractive than that.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2007
see love, i can feel it in the air. you can show me some love too, i really don't mind, do you
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2007
Well, I guess it is possible for a "hater" to turn good afterall. See,I always knew there was a soft spot in that heart of yours, We've got "God kind of Love" It's always available for all, No partialty. Sorry hon kiss,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2007
thank you, my sister in isreal, i feel loved. grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2007
k0be:

he's Godsgirl's boyfriend.

lol actually i was refrring to "bolarge's accusation, but I'm kind of bored of "arguing" with that stalker though so i will just sit and entertain myself with God'sgirl and boondoggle's relationship

I'm willing to bet this same boondoggle isnt a virgin however
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by tpia: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2007
honestly, with a name like boondoggle

yeah, he needs to marry a virgin, if his screen name's anything to go by.

no offence, boondoggle.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2007
lol.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Boondoggle(m): 3:49am On Aug 07, 2007
LOL . . . . LOL , LOL again till tears started flowing from my eyes. ,

Ehhnn! Lots 've been happening behind my back.

@ K0be,

See your life outside grin grin grin Please leave g-girl alone angry Anyway, I am sure she can handle you real good cheesy Meanwhile, stop trailing me on Nairaland except it is for good; I have not had time to reply you as per your response on thread "Why is man head of the house".
You want to scatter the yam until you see the "made in China" in the pot, sheyyyyy? grin grin grin

@ ThiefofHearts,

Welcome on board my sis, sit back and enjoy the ride. There has never been a boring time with us!
(. . like I did not see her comment)

@ tpia,

LOL again till tears started flowing from my eyes. ,

I feel you, my bro. I have a good sense of humor grin grin grin so no probs. Meanwhile, the screen name is actually loaded with meanings - not direct ones though. I created it for a purpose angry but one of g-girl's posts I came across changed the whole plan for good. cheesy

@ G-girl,

Thanks G-girl, even though I never told you the story behind the name; maybe one day we will get round to it. So, how was your day, dearest? wink

K0be, you there

@ Poster,

I apologize for the slight deviation. We will get right back to the topic . . ,

Shalom cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 4:27am On Aug 07, 2007
You see?? Boon's such a gentleman kiss. So very polite to everyone, How could any girl not want that?  wink

Well, about the name and the meaning behind it, I do not know what it means and I am almost afraid to ask  shocked. The last time i asked for clarification on a term, K0be dealt with me severely cry. Apparently, there are plenty of slangs going around that I just do not know about  undecided. I try my best to keep up with the culture so I can relate to people better w/o being critical (you know, to keep balance wink, I just can't seem to keep track with the fast growing terms out there.

Boon, hate to put you on the spot, so you can tell me some other time, maybe in my thread for nigerian slangs (which no one cares about) It's easier to continue the discussion there so we won't disrespect this poster,

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2007
oops! I just found that "Boondoggle" is actually a real word in the dictionary. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Boondoggle(m): 4:49am On Aug 07, 2007
grin grin grin

Shalom cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2007
, Nigerian slangs- I'll be over there
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2007
hmm boondoggle goondobble, did you just call g-girl dearest? see your self, you better go and find your own madam dearest. g-girl is beyond your reach, she implied it earlier. she thinks you're more of a nice guy and a friend.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

actually i was refrring to "bolarge's accusation, but I'm kind of bored of "arguing" with that stalker
Bwahahahaha! Oh my God! Now that was lame.
Why not just admit you ran out of scholastic premise to continue the argument? wink grin
Please come up with something smart n' that in a hurry. grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Veracious(f): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2007
ah ah Bolarge and TOH cut the crap and move on. there is more to Nairaland than what you guys are doing.who knows you might meet eachother some day,or better still a friend of yours could actually know the other person so please i beg you two: see one another as friends ok,pls.

One love!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2007
@Veracious
kiss kiss Y'know I'd do anything for you. . . kiss cool grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Veracious(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2007
Thanks Bolarge. smiley i know you would act matured.

catch these kiss you are a darling
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
lol hey tpia.

Veracious, I no get time for your friend anymore, hopefully he ansewrs you and finally leaves me alone. Apparently now i have multiple ids where i reply myself cos obviously im the only one on Nairaland that can write in Yoruba and i see that the only person that can ever agree with me on anything is me. Rofl. cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
Veracious:

Thanks Bolarge. smiley i know you would act matured.

catch these kiss you are a darling
You most welcome hun. kiss cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
K0be, you have not told me what Boon has done to you. From where cometh all these assumptions? Have you noticed he is very selective in his responses?  And when he does respond, out comes wisdom from his replies.

I have a suggestion,

How about you create a thread just for Boon and I, and if it's ok with him, the both of us could try our best to keep you entertained. I am sure his imagination is just as creative as mine is wink. Hey, he probably even has an alter ego here  wink (u never know),

Nevertheless, Boon is a busy man so his answer will probably be "no."  wink

Well, i guess we can keep things as is on your thread "Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins?" This is your thread isn't it?  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.