Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17396 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
apache77:

@Mrs chima
You see, a couple of guys out there naw make you suffer from a siege mentality, all men must be bad, or all men bash women, so I must attack all men.So when you see a dense girl come here and spew rubbish, you jump to her defence, trying to put down a hapless guy who tried to put her right. She can create threads about ugly guys if she is fine, but, she isnt. Why is pot calling kettle black? And there you go, you use a word (chiclets) and you feel inclined, without anybody ever asking you, to tell us the meaning.What was the point?

That girl is dense, with a fish brain, and except you are like her, quit talking here

LMAO@I am dense cos this nigga ugly and offended. grin grin grin grin grin Sure. If it helps you sleep at night boo boo. wink wink

Just because I responded to a chatter doesn't mean I am defending another chatter. Last time I checked this is an open forum and I SPEAK TO WHOM EVER I WANT with or without a reason. Etch that in FELOS. cool My comment still stands and get over it. wink

Hottie Tima, why are you wasting your time with manbitches? Seriously. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
@hottie, i wonder how u sleep alone in your own room, dosent ur own face scare u? i hope u dont have a mirror in your home.

honesly u are lucky to have ugly guys come around u, me think only animals deserve u. u actually look like someone who masturbate alot. and from your posts i only see signs of frustration.

do u know i just cant look at ur pix a second time? i rather go buy horror movie and watch. well i am really glad for u that despite how ugly u are u still feel urself. but please i must let u know that u are just ugly, this is not an insult but the FACT
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
apache77:

@all.
The annoying thing about this Tima girl is that she is a local breed, an mgbeke. Look at her…she is as straight and as flat as an iron board with blisters, and she is talking. Face, zero. Beauty is subjective, but don’t come here talking about a virture or attribute you aint got.

Look at her top, so frayed, it has dreadlocks. Look at her cheap bangles, you get those at orile for N200 for a set of 10. Her ear rings are worth N150. Her thights, those black things dirty girls wear for 10days without washing comes from any bend down place at N120. Her total worth, less than Nk. I don’t have a problem with people like her or her ilk, but, don’t come here and start making mouth, when you yourself, you are nothing. That, I dont accept.
Who are the guys that step up to you sef?? Traders, Omata or some equally run off the mill guys?

Who did you call ugly? she asks. Your thread reads- Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? Even the topic, sef doesnt make sense. Did you go to a night school?

@rokiatu,

Look I dont engage in this pastime of u guys here, dissing, and venting so much hate, so i dont join issues with people except they annoy me. [size=18pt]Do you want to join that small group?[/size] And anyway, so, you can actually make sense when you chose to? Dont keep holding brief for silly girls here, even if that flatters your ego. My grouse with her is, dont come and assume a high ground here, be it moral, intellectual, pedigree or status. Let others do it for you. Once you do that yourself, I'll humble you. If you try it yourself, I'l do it to you. Word!

@Mrs chima
You see, a couple of guys out there naw make you suffer from a siege mentality, all men must be bad, or all men bash women, so I must attack all men.So when you see a dense girl come here and spew rubbish, you jump to her defence, trying to put down a hapless guy who tried to put her right. She can create threads about ugly guys if she is fine, but, she isnt. Why is pot calling kettle black? And there you go, you use a word (chiclets) and you feel inclined, without anybody ever asking you, to tell us the meaning.What was the point?

That girl is dense, with a fish brain, and except you are like her, quit talking here

[size=31pt]apache77 LISTEN AND ENJOY  grin  grin  grin  grin [/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EdkUyZMZfo&feature=player_embedded#at=134[/flash]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
frank3.16:

@hottie, i wonder how u sleep alone in your own room, dosent your own face scare u? i hope u dont have a mirror in your home.

honesly u are lucky to have ugly guys come around u, me think only animals deserve u. u actually look like someone who self-service alot. and from your posts i only see signs of frustration.

do u know i just cant look at your pix a second time? i rather go buy horror movie and watch. well i am really glad for u that despite how ugly u are u still feel urself. but please i must let u know that u are just ugly, this is not an insult but the FACT

grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EdkUyZMZfo&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
LOL @ the drama.

Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@I am dense cos this nigga ugly and offended. grin grin grin grin grin Sure. If it helps you sleep at night boo boo. wink wink

Just because I responded to a chatter doesn't mean I am defending another chatter. Last time I checked this is an open forum and I SPEAK TO WHOM EVER I WANT with or without a reason. Etch that in FELOS. cool My comment still stands and get over it. wink

Chima he was talking about Tima. with the last line about being 'dense'.

Hottie Tima, why are you wasting your time with manbitches? Seriously. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Good question.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
frank3.16:

@hottie, i wonder how u sleep alone in your own room, dosent your own face scare u? i hope u dont have a mirror in your home.

honesly u are lucky to have ugly guys come around u, me think only animals deserve u. u actually look like someone who self-service alot. and from your posts i only see signs of frustration.

do u know i just cant look at your pix a second time? i rather go buy horror movie and watch. well i am really glad for u that despite how ugly u are u still feel urself. but please i must let u know that u are just ugly, this is not an insult but the FACT

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
frank3 in-fact i had a beautiful , how was yours  wink wink wink wink

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2011
apache77 link=topic=678177.msg8432963#msg8432963
@Mrs chima

[/quote]

Mz. Darkskin, you are saying he meant:

That girl is dense, with a fish brain, and except YOU ARE NOT like her, quit talking?

[quote author=MzDarkSkin:

LOL @ the drama.

Chima he was talking about Tima. with the last line about being 'dense'.

Good question.

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2011
[quote author=
Hottie Tima, why are you wasting your time with manbitches?  Seriously.   undecided undecided undecided undecided

[quote][/quote]

lol huni they are the one writing essays tp prove they silly point, u don't see me wasting my time all i have to do it quote them  and i am done  wink wink wink wink  grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2011
I hear you suga.  Manbitches thrive on any form of attention even when they make a complete arse of themselves.   wink

Without attention they will wither away. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I hear you suga.  Manbitches thrive on any form of attention even when they make a complete arse of themselves.   wink

Without attention they will wither away. cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2011
hmmmm. ok i didn't see that. well sis have at his azz.  cool

i have a strong feeling when i come back. . .something is going to go down.

(in my absence of course! wink cheesy)
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2011
Tima, if you want to reply/pay attention to everybody, then good luck with that mate lol. On nairaland, you reply to some and ignore the rest. They are not worth it.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2011
shout out to my haters sorry that you couldn't phase me.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
@hotie tima is one of those people who make her ugly self feel ok by makin ugly others feel bad. well, this time around you will be given a piece of ur own cake.

u cant just keep up acting out ur frustration on others by opening up a thread about ugly people when u are so so so ugly. infact scary. honetly ugly people see u and thank god.

i am worried for u because u are not only ugly but u also have an ugly personality which can be smelt just by reading ur post. and ur perception about life is ugly.

u cant just keep on thinking that you are pretty cos it wont help u in understanding ur predicament. u must seee urself for who u are and that is UGLY. thats the only whay u can be helped.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
*yawns*  cheesy

Hotie Tima, hey beautiful. How are you sis? smiley
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
frank3.16:

@hotie tima is one of those people who make her ugly self feel ok by makin ugly others feel bad. well, this time around you will be given a piece of your own cake.

u cant just keep up acting out your frustration on others by opening up a thread about ugly people when u are so so so ugly. infact scary. honetly ugly people see u and thank god.

i am worried for u because u are not only ugly but u also have an ugly personality which can be smelt just by reading your post. and your perception about life is ugly.

u cant just keep on thinking that you are pretty cos it wont help u in understanding your predicament. u must seee urself for who u are and that is UGLY. thats the only whay u can be helped.

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*yawns*  cheesy

Hotie Tima, hey beautiful. How are you sis? smiley

ooooh hey bebe i am fine thank you, what u? what's new kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

ooooh hey bebe i am fine thank you, what u? what's new kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hey. Nothing much. Getting ready to go to work (only for 3 hours today becos of an audit tongue).

But anyway please try to ignore folks on this site who seem to suffer from inferiority complex.
Some ppl have nothing going for them so they log online to talk about others. I have been in your
shoes as the person ppl love to hate because their lives suck major azz and they can only log on
and try to break down confident ppl to feel good about their wastes of skin selves. Ignore them! wink kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Hey. Nothing much. Getting ready to go to work (only for 3 hours today becos of an audit tongue).

But anyway please try to ignore folks on this site who seem to suffer from inferiority complex.
Some ppl have nothing going for them so they log online to talk about others. I have been in your
shoes as the person ppl love to hate because their lives suck major azz and they can only log on
and try to break down confident ppl to feel good about their wastes of skin selves. Ignore them! wink kiss

wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss sure bebe have fun at work kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
Looking even more hotter in the new profile picture Hotie Tima. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Supermodel body wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Looking even more hotter in the new profile picture Hotie Tima. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Supermodel body wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss ooohhh thankz boo kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss sure bebe have fun at work kiss kiss kiss

LOL i will try! grin

Nice pic. I have those same bottoms. cheesy
I see why you are hated on so much. smiley kiss
Only shapely girls can pull it off. smiley
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL i will try! grin

seriously? just how long will u keep on deceiving her. yet u call urself a christian. shocked
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL i will try!  grin

Nice pic. I have those same bottoms.  cheesy
I see why you are hated on so much.  smiley kiss
Only shapely girls can pull it off.   smiley

Yes, she looks nice. Glad she don't have all that shit on her face I see girls today with. Hottie Tima, I done told you about "borrowing" my things without asking!  angry angry angry  I got the same leggings with cropped graphic shirt and gladiator sandals.

Pose on girl.  Represent.   kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
frank3.16:

seriously? just how long will u keep on deceiving her. yet u call urself a christian. shocked

First of all I'm not a Christian tongue.
Second you are OBSESSED WITH THE ISSUE AND CYBER BULLYING yet YOU!
(does the Uncle Sam pose grin) YOU! Are the one who pose as a Christian! angry
slap yourself and repent. . .in Jesus name. tongue grin

Mrs.Chima:

Yes, she looks nice. Glad she don't have all that poo on her face I see girls today with. Hottie Tima, I done told you about "borrowing" my things without asking!  angry angry angry  I got the same leggings with cropped graphic shirt and gladiator sandals.

OH MY GURSH! mi dos! cheesy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, she looks nice. Glad she don't have all that poo on her face I see girls today with. Hottie Tima, I done told you about "borrowing" my things without asking! angry angry angry I got the same leggings with cropped graphic shirt and gladiator sandals.

Pose on girl. Represent. kiss kiss kiss
grin grin grin

Can I borrow yours? Hopefully you are not as tall as Tima grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, she looks nice. Glad she don't have all that poo on her face I see girls today with. Hottie Tima, [size=20pt]I done told you about "borrowing" my things without asking!  angry angry angry  I got the same leggings with cropped[/size] graphic shirt and gladiator sandals.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry next time i will ask u huni wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL i will try! grin

ooohh really i love them kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

First of all I'm not a Christian tongue.
Second you are OBSESSED WITH THE ISSUE AND CYBER BULLYING yet YOU!
(does the Uncle Sam pose grin) YOU! Are the one who pose as a Christian! angry
slap yourself and repent. . .in Jesus name. tongue grin

OH MY GURSH! mi dos! cheesy

Did you get yours from Payless or Baker's? (the Gladiator sandals) They have a sale at DSW on all thong sandals and jellybeans. The jellybeans are the rubber feel gladiator sandal but cover the feet with multiple overlay straps. I am waiting on the Nikki Minaj pink ones!

Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry next time i will ask u huni wink wink wink wink

Thanks! tongue tongue tongue

rokiatu:

grin grin grin

Can I borrow yours? Hopefully you are not as tall as Tima grin

I am not as tall but I have the thick girl hips though. I have to make sure my shirts or blouse drape over because I do not want to hear Chima's mouth. We can trade my gladiator sandals for your leopard heels. The shoes is smoking hot! I have a skirt and a sheer blouse I would wear with it. cheesy I am feeling a little naughty today. embarassed wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2011
lol miss chima grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

April Born Lets Meet Here / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.