Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17121 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:10pm On May 30, 2011
" And your point is " undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 30, 2011
190:

" And your point is " undecided undecided

you just make sure you take heed to what I am saying.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:12pm On May 30, 2011
" heed to stop posting video " u must be really silly angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 30, 2011
go fck yourself.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:14pm On May 30, 2011
after you undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

You seem to be an insecure person the more you explain. Please stop ok? please. undecided
Nah! Not insecured, just remind me never to come in when u girls are gathered, u guys are an hazard.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

go fck yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wink wink

martyns303:

Nah! Not insecured, just remind me never to come in when u girls are gathered, u guys are an hazard.

we are only a hazard when someone looks for trouble.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:36am On May 31, 2011
we are only a hazard when someone looks for trouble.

[quote][/quote]

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by apache77(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2011
I don’t drop too many posts on this NL, I merely read, but there are some threads, especially the really useless ones that really up my bile
@ 190…You be terror for this place o. The minute you came on, the other two ladies slinked off leaving only Tima to her brutal fate.

@Tima
Really, don’t call people ugly when you are no better yourself. Maybe you are just passable, so why arer you surprised ugly guys keep hitting on you. Like begets like, because I know so many fine girls who are expressly only approached by fine guys.

And really, keep your sentences short and sharp. Your English is so awful. Am having a headache now trying to piece together the drift of your talk. And please and please, try not to be nasty on here. Nobody has monopoly of bad mouth.

And 190, leave her alone
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 31, 2011
I'm a very ugly guy, but i don't play hard to get because its hard for we ugly guys to get chics. An ugly guy like me playing hard to get must be doing that for a girl uglier than him.

And: Why do people act like there is no such as "ugly"? I hate it.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by limnd(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2011
really hot in here, Overhaul by schism, Pls take it easy fellows,
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by limnd(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2011
really  hot in here,  Overhaul   by   schism,   Pls   take   it   easy   fellows,
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by apache77(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2011
J12:

I'm a very ugly guy, but i don't play hard to get because its hard for we ugly guys to get chics. An ugly guy like me playing hard to get must be doing that for a girl uglier than him.

Just the same way there is nothing like a small girl, but a small boy, bro, there really is nothing like an ugly guy. There is something like a poor guy though. For a man, once u got money, u are fine. Didnt you hear 50cent? or Timaya where he said,

i no care, if u want say i ugly, but money don make me fine?

How does a guy play hard to get? To get by who? Only a rich guy can play hard to get, bro, and only a real ugly girl can go 'tryin to get.' A realy pretty girl sits backs and keeps screening guys that come her way, leaving only probably the richest guy.

And you dont go about calling people mad, when you yourself you are mad, neither do you go calling people poor when you yourself you are poor. Likewise, when she came saying ugly guys keep hitting on fine girls, the assumption was that she was or is the fine girl. I expected a cinderella, in the profile picture, I only saw a run off the mill shawtie, the type that come a dime a dozen on the streets of Lagos. So, I had to put her right. Let Ini, or Omotola or Beyonce or any of the other fine NL girls here tell us about beauty or ugliness, not Tima. Who, as her user name implies, feels she is even hot, self delusion.

Anyway, self appraisal can be jaundiced anyway, just as tastes are subjective and individual. I was even more annoyed cos i have only very little patience with people who cant even speak English, or rather, write English, yet struggle to heard or read on public fora like this.

I rest my case
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by apache77(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2011
J12:

Just the same way there is nothing like a small girl, but a small boy, bro, there really is nothing like an ugly guy. There is something like a poor guy though. For a man, once u got money, u are fine. Didnt you hear 50cent? or Timaya where he said,

i no care, if u want say i ugly, but money don make me fine?

How does a guy play hard to get? To get by who? Only a rich guy can play hard to get, bro, and only a real ugly girl can go 'tryin to get.' A realy pretty girl sits backs and keeps screening guys that come her way, leaving only probably the richest guy.

And you dont go about calling people mad, when you yourself you are mad, neither do you go calling people poor when you yourself you are poor. Likewise, when she came saying ugly guys keep hitting on fine girls, the assumption was that she was or is the fine girl. I expected a cinderella, in the profile picture, I only saw a run off the mill shawtie, the type that come a dime a dozen on the streets of Lagos. So, I had to put her right. Let Ini, or Omotola or Beyonce or any of the other fine NL girls here tell us about beauty or ugliness, not Tima. Who, as her user name implies, feels she is even hot, self delusion.

Anyway, self appraisal can be jaundiced anyway, just as tastes are subjective and individual. I was even more annoyed cos i have only very little patience with people who cant even speak English, or rather, write English, yet struggle to heard or read on public fora like this.

I rest my case
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 9:38pm On May 31, 2011
J12:

Bro no need to worry yourself

You claim you are UGLY rite

When i see Tima Then i knew you still had Hope angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Zahnda(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2011
Everyone is attracted to pretty girls, men wanna be with them, women wanna hate on them, babies have been known to stop mid poo just stare and smile at them and even you had to stop what you were doing to start a thread about them.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2011
[quote author=

@Tima
Really, don’t call people ugly when you are no better yourself. Maybe you are just passable, so why arer you surprised ugly guys keep hitting on you. Like begets like, because I know so many fine girls who are expressly only approached by fine guys.

[quote][/quote]

ooooooooooohhh god i wish i had the energy i got so much to say, but nah maybe next went i have nothing to do.

and for your info who the fck did i call ugly, this is the $hit that piss me off here on this nl place u ppl don't read the posters thread like your suppose to, then u guys start $hit for no reason.

and trust me i am not going to lie that ugly guys have not try hitting o me, but i know how to handle them. fcking hell if u ain't got any good to say get the fck out them coz u saying the topic is usless your just as useless for posting in it tooo.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:02am On Jun 01, 2011
I see manbitches circling. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you mofos can create threads about Nigerian or African women being ugly or need to look natural then Hottie Tima can create threads about Ugly men and how to fix your chiclets (teeth).

What is good for the GOOSE is also good for the GANDER. cool
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:26am On Jun 01, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:01am On Jun 01, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 01, 2011
apache77, Tima has the right to express her opinion anyhow she wants. Just because you don't find her attractive so what? A dozen others does.
Like we all know, beauty is subjective and relative. For all you may know, some people out there considered you a gorilla. Does that limit your opinion and slide your mouth forever to not say how, what you feel? I supposed no tongue

Everyone has the right to think as they wish about themselves and to construct their world view as they wish. You don't need permission to be an attractive person or to get it confirmed from other people.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2011
man-eaters gang. Rokiatu, mrs chima, hottie.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2011
martyns303:

Guy u fall my hand and legs together and you were yabbing her angry angry angry angry dough wont say ur ugly u are just there, anyways live guys like lesbianboy, mr junior brother mr.cork and 190 to do the yabbing because we are special type of fine guys especially me cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

rokiatu:

apache77, Tima has the right to express her opinion anyhow she wants. [b]Just because you don't find her attractive so what? A dozen others does.[/b]Like we all know, beauty is subjective and relative. For all you may know, some people out there considered you a gorilla. Does that limit your opinion and slide your mouth forever to not say how, what you feel? I supposed no tongue

Everyone has the right to think as they wish about themselves and to construct their world view as they wish. You don't need permission to be an attractive person or to get it confirmed from other people.
in case u have not noticed some ppl have eyes but cant see chikina! embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2011
rokiatu:

apache77, Tima has the right to express her opinion anyhow she wants. Just because you don't find her attractive so what? A dozen others does.
Like we all know, beauty is subjective and relative. For all you may know, some people out there considered you a gorilla. Does that limit your opinion and slide your mouth forever to not say how, what you feel? I supposed no tongue

Hotie Tima:

@Tima

ooooooooooohhh god i wish i had the energy i got so much to say, but nah maybe next went i have nothing to do.

and for your info who the fck did i call ugly, this is the $hit that piss me off here on this nl place u ppl don't read the posters thread like your suppose to, then u guys start $hit for no reason.

and trust me i am not going to lie that ugly guys have not try hitting o me, but i know how to handle them. fcking hell if u ain't got any good to say get the fck out them coz u saying the topic is usless your just as useless for posting in it tooo.

[quote author=martyns303 link=topic=678177.msg8431055#msg8431055 date=1306905727:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EdkUyZMZfo[/flash]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2011
martyns303:

Hook yourself on your neck and dive off a cliff

Why are u concerned bout your looks wen ur GF loves u just the way u are

U dont need to be worried bout wat people say cos it has no effects on you and as for roki baby and tima

Leave them, one day zombie go teach them lesson  grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2011
190:

Bro no need to worry yourself

You claim you are UGLY rite

When i see Tima Then i knew you still had Hope angry angry

True talk sha. Even as i worwor reach, i still fyne pass the girl.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by apache77(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
@all.
The annoying thing about this Tima girl is that she is a local breed, an mgbeke. Look at her…she is as straight and as flat as an iron board with blisters, and she is talking. Face, zero. Beauty is subjective, but don’t come here talking about a virture or attribute you aint got.

Look at her top, so frayed, it has dreadlocks. Look at her cheap bangles, you get those at orile for N200 for a set of 10. Her ear rings are worth N150. Her thights, those black things dirty girls wear for 10days without washing comes from any bend down place at N120. Her total worth, less than Nk. I don’t have a problem with people like her or her ilk, but, don’t come here and start making mouth, when you yourself, you are nothing. That, I dont accept.
Who are the guys that step up to you sef?? Traders, Omata or some equally run off the mill guys?

Who did you call ugly? she asks. Your thread reads- Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? Even the topic, sef doesnt make sense. Did you go to a night school?

rokiatu:

@rokiatu,

Look I dont engage in this pastime of u guys here, dissing, and venting so much hate, so i dont join issues with people except they annoy me. Do you want to join that small group? And anyway, so, you can actually make sense when you chose to? Dont keep holding brief for silly girls here, even if that flatters your ego. My grouse with her is, dont come and assume a high ground here, be it moral, intellectual, pedigree or status. Let others do it for you. Once you do that yourself, I'll humble you. If you try it yourself, I'l do it to you. Word!

Mrs, Chima:

I see manbitches circling.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you mofos can create threads about Nigerian or African women being ugly or need to look natural then Hottie Tima can create threads about Ugly men and how to fix your chiclets (teeth). 

What is good for the GOOSE is also good for the GANDER.   cool

@Mrs chima
You see, a couple of guys out there naw make you suffer from a siege mentality, all men must be bad, or all men bash women, so I must attack all men.So when you see a dense girl come here and spew rubbish, you jump to her defence, trying to put down a hapless guy who tried to put her right. She can create threads about ugly guys if she is fine, but, she isnt. Why is pot calling kettle black? And there you go, you use a word (chiclets) and you feel inclined, without anybody ever asking you, to tell us the meaning.What was the point?

That girl is dense, with a fish brain, and except you are like her, quit talking here
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
and unlesss u can show me that u own this site any no one if is allowed here but Nigerien

SHUT THE FCK UP NIGGAH angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by apache77(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
@TIMA,

Ha ha ha, i think say you get mouth? I be nigerian naa. Where you think say i come from be4? I think say u sabi talk, stupid girl, run mouth naa. yeye, we sabi your type, constantly seeking attention and self validation. Where correct girls dey, we know. when we see correct girls, we worship them, no be your type. And please, pull off that picture if you must keep posting the threads you do, Next!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.