Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41978 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Xscape1993(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abnormal society.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
Abnormal society.
how?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Two weeks tops
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Jamie1000: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
One chance. A lady who doesn't want sex, shouldn't demand extravagant. She noticed, you want sex, she just wan cashout. If you you never spend much, cut her off. If you have, be patient, chop that conte and be free from parasitic relationship��

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Xscape1993(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
how?
Asking for sex from a lady you met just two months ago is abnormal to me.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Humorme2(f): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is sex food
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
Asking for sex from a lady you met just two months ago is abnormal to me.
ok, to you? Ok, I respect your personal opinion
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by pappilo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

Mumu dem don format you....

Spending without reward. 2 months uno! In 2021 o! You are working and next man is chopping the kpomo.... I always aim to knack on first date. Max is 3 dates. After that cut your losses.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.

You said well
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

You will spend and spend and spend, you willl not even kiss lips, not to talk of see pants.....
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by SKINDOGGY: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
You be mumu man
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't wait follow another girl, don't explain. Be mental of your manliness and self worth
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men and sex. God punish every man who goes into a relationship with the mindset of having sex.

And God will punish every lady that goes into a relationship to be a parasite and gold-digger.

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Xendre: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2021
One week is too much
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2021
solid3:

if sex is what you want in the relationship, you have spent enough. do not repeat that again

you are the most intelligent and culture man to comment here. see others bashing the op like they had never spend on a girl before and forming woke grin . Many of them would still marry a non-virgin whose ex would still come and knack their wives on their matrimonial bed grin

you can never hesitate to spend on someone you like.
you only need to know wen to draw the line which the op had realize.

op, when a lady is sexually attracted to you at first sight, weather you spend or not she wont reject you.

just erase her from your memory and find someone serious. look before u leap next time.
may we never fall in love with someone that we only see us as an opportunity in this life.

we all live to die once

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by efficiencie(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Mumu! Did she open nairaland thread to ask if 2 months is too short for her to start spending your money. Na why men of these days dey always raise the bar of mumuciousness bayi. As soon as you decide to start spending on her decide to ask her for sex. If she agrees then congratulations you have bought yourself a prostitute and no amount of rubber will protect you from the disaster that will follow. If she disagrees, ask her why. If her response is that she is not a prostitute and that before you can access her portal you must follow due process of meeting her parents, paying bride price and doing a wedding then congratulations you are either about to be hooked by a bitchy desperado with a body-count of 100 or a wife material that will support you throughout life...but if her response goes something like "ahhn ahhn we just met na, you ought to spoil me first na", then congratulations you are in the presence of ritualist or a scammer...in the end, the probability that you will end up getting certified as a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Mumu (CHIMU) is about 95%. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chop212: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Bleep up guy I enter girl most times the first date I meet them,just be comfortable have a car and place of your own smell and dress right everything else is easy

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chop212: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Same day in most cases no time to waste
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chop212: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Humorme2:
Is sex food

Nigerian girls are ready to use you once they see you weak
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by EmpressOVD: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2021
So ur purpose of being in a relationship is just for SEX!

Generation without focus�

wfjimmytobby:

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2021
EmpressOVD:
So ur purpose of being in a relationship is just for SEX!

Generation without focus�

Are you more focused that the white who even invented the mobile phone and data you are using but have sex like it’s food?

Carry your oversabi commot abeg
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chop212: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Michaelota:
2 whole months hmmm �, you know go see her Bleep again, she will see you a slow guy while a sharp shooter go done they wire the cunt

Yes now she done see the guy finish he feel no even see pant again or suck just breast hahaha
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by na2016: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Let her be serious with him without making request for money. Nigerian girls are entitled scammers in skirt!!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Humorme2(f): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Chop212:

Nigerian girls are ready to use you once they see you weak

That means relationship to Nigerian guys is transactional. Sex in exchange for money. Yet we wonder why there are lots of divorces today.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by sapientia(m): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2021
2 years is the standard
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Humorme2:

That means relationship to Nigerian guys is transactional. Sex in exchange for money. Yet we wonder why there are lots of divorces today.
Data reveals that the western world has more divorce cases than Nigeria, I wonder why.

Maybe you should edit your comment
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Humorme2(f): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Data reveals that the western world has more divorce cases than Nigeria, I wonder why.

Maybe you should edit your comment

I didn't specify which region or country has more divorce cases. I only said there are lots of divorce cases. Please read to understand.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bigbossila: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Bro, it has always been like this. U can't tell...just follow your instincts.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by VULCAN(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2021
You said nothing about the fact that she is milking him.

Ohh you're a female.

That explains it all.

InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2021
efighter:

Which Religion says a lady should be extorting a guy?

lol! those scammers have different manipulative lines and sinkers.o. just give it to dem grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Farfalla(f): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Let her be.

You want to increase her mileage so you can say she has high body count therefore unsuitable for marriage?

Where will you meet low body count for marriage if you must sleep with every girl you meet?

Desist from spending on her if it's driven by sex. She may probably decide not to sleep with you and you'll just end up resenting her.

You yourself have decided that the relationship will be a business transaction, so don't start crying later that girls are materialistic. It's what you want them to be.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Humorme2:

I didn't specify which region or country has more divorce cases. I only said there are lots of divorce cases. Please read to understand.
You called out Nigeria. You specifically stated why we have such divorce and I am wondering what casues divorce in other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.