Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41972 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Ayo081(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

She can be serious without demanding for money undecided

Not that I'm in support of the OP undecided
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by BabaIbo: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Una dey try o...

Me dey fvck the night wey I ask the babe out.

No time.

PS: That was then sha

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Two month, nah the same with 60days, I day craze
Oga me I dey bleep that same day or the second day

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Omniman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dear Op.

Collect

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
To slap you de hungry me.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by nesgeeek(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
sheybi u be Elon musk na why u dey spend anyhow on her. if u want to spend on a female gender let it be either ur mother, sister, wife and daughter. irrespective of the amount u spend on ur girlfriend, one day she will leave u when the money has finished and move on with another man. so pls be wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by mrkings84(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
So what will you be doing in a whopping 2 months?

Me saw a girl for the first time on a Sunday evening, my Friday we were already having sex.....

That was then shall!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by codeigniter(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
endallinfection:
Is Two month short to start asking for money in a Relationship ? Nonsense and Ingredients
..What the hell is a big deal about sex self ..Both man and woman enjoy it ,what is this feelings that Female is doing male favour when it comes to Sex ..When demanding money time is never short but when it's SEX time is too early mtcheww ..

That what they have to offer, when pleasure dolls becomes a norm, they go come down. What they enjoy more of with stress, na wa sha
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by iezeiyida(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
She is using you. It's selfish, if she keep demanding, collecting and receiving from you without giving. Besides, Correct one impression you have: One can be in a close or serious relationship with opposite gender without body-based relationship or sex. Relationship with every opposite gender shouldn't always base on sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by falcon01: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
nigga is you dumb? Dafuq you mean by requesting for sex? You don't. Sex happens when 2 people are in love or when there's a transaction in your case you are spending on her and still not banging her what is wrong with you I wish I can slap you right now!! Better go and bang her or leave her, stop wasting time money and effort.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
oh , since since when demand gauge seriousness too...alaye no dull urself.... nothing goes for nothing!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by KayCee92(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol, getting to the last paragraph, I just started laughing. I just know Nairalanders will roast u. Brace for impact bro grin grin grin. Now, let's go to the comments
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by slowice(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Since shopping and spending is used to gauge a guys seriousness in a relationship ... Una wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by aminusodiq(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

you'll be surprised to findout she gets bleeped steadily... Mumu op

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sex shouldn't even be involved.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by KayCee92(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

grin grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.
madam,it not okay to help in the name of relationship...she don used advantage of him,make him to revenge na!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by HOB777(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please don't demand for sex alone, demand for her womb, first class mumu. She must have studied your body language and realised that's your motive and hence she sees it as a weapon to exploit you because after you must have explore her body you're likely to dump her so she's beating you at your game. DEAL WITH IT

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by BabaIbo: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omniman:

That's Olosho bros

Leave Olosho out of this, some guys ask babes out after fvcking, some during fvcking, while some moment before fvcking.

So forget Olosho for this matter.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Before you japa,when next she asked you for money tell her this, before I give you anything
give me sex .if she refused japa.
Don't listen to what comes from her mouth , because you will be confused.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by austinelex: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
czarr:
I can't believe that with all the information around there are still jonzing guys like this.

You have to be under 20
seriously bro
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by codeigniter(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orente21:
Because most of us press our phone very often, chat games, surfing the net for gist and lasted fashion. Also some ladies r careless,they will just drop phone anywhere and anyhow dey like.
We also dnt maintain our phones. We prefer to buy food or make up kits Dan repairing thoes damage phone.

True, that's where the fools comes in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by shadrach77: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

She doesn't want to give yet she wants to collect. On what grounds? As what? She is obviously using you. The earlier you realise that the better
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

if truly you're gender you claim to be then you be such an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by makavellidon: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

OP dont be a SIMP
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mayhem1: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
makavellidon:
OP dont be a SIMP
leave that guy
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by slowice(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
See pesin way babe Don scam sin day before yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Greatfullheart: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship
Holy Moses. She kept demanding for Mon£¥ and kept giving her, now is your turn to ask nd she refuse. How does that to you? Abeg if u no get watin u go use money do my account dey make i send my account details, i need money to do somethings
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you're my brother I go cut ties with Una ASAP
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by highchief1: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

u be fool.two days max I don fkk
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yetty247(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Someone's daughter dey use someone's son head
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by jawalis(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
You always spend on her. And it’s just two month relationship. Weldon Mr nice guy. Ubunja, Martinez39s, Nobody. Here’s your patient. Your attention is need in the emergency ward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.