Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41985 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
uptownemmygee:
Two month, nah the same with 60days, I day craze
Oga me I dey bleep that same day or the second day
Baba werey grin

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Germi9: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
See ripe mumu lol
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
We know them type. She will go back to her ex. You just a mumu

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mayhem1: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.
hmmm
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
iezeiyida:
I think she is using you because it's selfish for her to keep demanding and collecting money and other things from you.
Besides, I want to correct one impression you have. One can be in a close or serious relationship with opposite gender without body-based relationship or sex. Relationship with every opposite gender shouldn't always base on sex.
Yeah, in as much no one request financial assistance.

Furthermore, being just friends dey different from person you develop sexual feelings for
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by makavellidon: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mayhem1:
leave that guy
i just want 2 tell him so that he would not be a shoe shinner cos any guy that run after a lady is shoe shinner guy once again dont be a simp
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by TheManOfTheYear: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Debbe:
Must u have sex
Must she bill him?
Try dey use your brain reason well
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mrbenny001: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mugu maga mmm
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Double0h7(f): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
I like her game play, she convinced you that she is a sought after commodity and you became desperate. This is how scams and businesses make money grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Joseph08(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't do that shit within 1 or 2 weeks I must don enter no time to dey check time.

She's comfortable demanding from you but not receprocating. But busy telling you about her ex coming back and other suitors.

Thats why it's good to be a guy man scratch my back and scratch yours grin

You need to wise up man!

6 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by tradepunter: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Many stupid guys for this forum...

How you go spend and no go nack??

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ramatintin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
since she makes demands she should submit kpekus also.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Michaelota: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
2 whole months hmmm �, you know go see her Bleep again, she will see you a slow guy while a sharp shooter go done they wire the cunt

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orente21:
Because most of us press our phone very often, chat games, surfing the net for gist and lasted fashion. Also some ladies r careless,they will just drop phone anywhere and anyhow dey like.
We also dnt maintain our phones. We prefer to buy food or make up kits Dan repairing thoes damage phone.
So LADIES should purchase phones the way they purchase "BRA".... grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by pafo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
What's wrong with having sex the next day?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Omobizzle7: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
My cartel man man,the matter WAWA me o
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Myke99: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

Guy.. u belike atm machine way Dey dispense � we men are disappointed in u
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Solatium(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

See maga,woman wey no dey ready to open road for you,you go dey carry am go shopping dey play the role of sugar daddy? money wey suppose take maintain and if you wan Bleep go online carry olóshó for ₦5k make your body settle

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by izubext007: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
2 wks too long for my side bro.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by solid3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

if sex is what you want in the relationship, you have spent enough. do not repeat that again
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
It’s too long sef you should have started having sex with her the first week you met her .
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ramatintin(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
As far you ain't my sister as long am spending your kpekus must be receiving my rod of Moses. No time for smelling shit
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

you be suwegbe oooo, 2hrs is ideal

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

I quite agree with you, but if a lady has good home training, she wouldn't put her needs on a man's head, especially if she doesn't want an intimate relationship. This is what a well trained lady must admit and avoid. Unfortunately, most ladies wanna eat all they can and play the victim card afterwards...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol, I even start having sex sometimes in the first visit. Why should I be waiting for 2 months?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by TheExclusive: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

Babe..know it today...a girl u didnt fuvvk will never hesistatate to dump u...dox u fuvck will dump u also but it will be war btw them and their heart..cuz it will hit them hard emotionally
Word
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

I start my application immediately & funny enough, I've had some who granted me visa on my first application.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

nonsense grin
Can she be serious without money? Since when did money become a yardstick to gauge a relationship?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Omo just know that for the fact that you started asking for sex from her instead of her willingly giving it to you and she’s already your girlfriend just know she will be rationing the thing for you and giving others Full package , you want to know why ?

Because she’s not attracted or as attracted to you as you think Omo she’s managing you and Yes she has many suitors and Fvckboys around…

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by caesarsconcept(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.
If I tell you say I no get Dk I'll you still date me ? Girls and double standards
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bilulu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

and they can still get serious without financial assistance and the phone.... or is financial assistance used as Guage to measure seriousness?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Harrynight(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
No so long as you are legally married to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.