Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20245 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

grin grin grin Good luck with the Home office; fortunately, even if he is refused, he can steal appeal to the european court of human rights. Maybe you should also forward my quotes to the ECHR as well grin grin grin
In today's world, conventional wisdom dictates that scientist work on the basis of hard facts and evidence rather than hearsay. The statistics reveal that the likelihood of meeting a Zim who is HIV infected is much more higher than that of the rest of Africa. I didn't formulate these stats, it's direct from UNICEF.
Unicef stats ARE AS GOOD AS the ones we give them

tpia@:

nigerian men do not have two pr!cks.

Actually we do on the basis of net weight. Even tpia wont deny this
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

Pls dont. I intend to marry a beautiful Zim when next I am in London. You may be jeopardizing my chances of being allowed
grin grin grin
claremont:

grin grin grin Good luck with the Home office; fortunately, even if he is refused, he can steal appeal to the european court of human rights. Maybe you should also forward my quotes to the ECHR as well grin grin grin

Thanks for wishing me luck. I am actually building my case. I already alerted the home office that he has no papers and he has a wife in Nigeria, my sister will wake up to this wickedness. He can appeal all he wants but home office is tight on shame marriages dear.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

grin grin grin
Thanks for wishing me luck. I am actually building my case. I already alerted the home office that he has no papers and he has a wife in Nigeria, my sister will wake up to this wickedness. He can appeal all he wants but home office is tight on shame marriages dear.
Zimbwabwe lasses are only good enough for papers, nothing else. grin grin grin Take that to the Home office as well.
On a lighter note, I have also come across Zim lasses who got married to British men because of papers as well. Guess what, after years of marriage they are now so sexually frustrated that they go to clubs to proposition TDH dudes like myself to service them. Personally, I wouldn't even go near them with a 10 foot pole, my life is precious to me grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Goldieluks: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
This is hardly true.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

grin grin grin

Isnt it so much better for all concerned if your sis moves on, find another guy and get married. She can still have d fairy tale life she dreamt instead of expending precious energy on worthless vendetta.  

Things can go real bad in a marriage. In the US, white men frequently kill their wives and hide their bodies in suitcases or worse. Do you watch Crime stories?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by emofine(f): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Thank you so much for posting this I will forward this to my sister who recently married a Nigerian. He has no papers obviously, she has a British passport. I have been telling her that this crook doesn't love her he just wants papers. Thank you for confirming this. At least she won't think I am hating on her. I pray she doesn't renew his visa after reading this. Shocking.

Good Samaritan this might be of some use to your beloved sister  smiley

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLYcg_dcPis[/flash]

Naija guys e be like say wen una con dey mind your own business other men take carry surveillance come analyse your style, in fact dem fit enter u for "competition" wey u no sabi before but still as God will have it sha, una still score ten over ten  tongue

because of una every female everybody wan carry dem jagajaga onu self to be a celebrity on Nairaland - and you tok say Naija girls dey carry shakara pass  grin

P.S. OP since I gather that you reside in the UK, have you heard of Gamu Nhengu?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

Isnt it so much better for all concerned if your sis moves on, find another guy and get married. She can still have d fairy tale life she dreamt instead of expending precious energy on worthless vendetta.  

Things can go real bad in a marriage. In the US, white men frequently kill their wives and hide them in suitcases or worse. Do you watch Crime stories?
It really hurts when your sister is being used and taken advantage of. It's so clear and obvious but she's too blind to see. She's really beautiful and has a good heart she deserves better. She only ran in the arms of this horrible man coz she was vulnerable and naive. This guy treats her so bad it breaks my heart. They met and within 1 month he was talking of marrying her. Now she's married and he's already filled in his papers to renew his visa. I wrote to the home office and they will investigate him. I wish she will just open her eyes she's too young for him too. My other friend is also marrying a naija she met last month and they were engaged within 2 weeks. He has no papers too, she has a British passport. Another naija dumped a zim girl after he found out she had no British passport. All these troubling and disturbing stories are happening in UK, its beyond me. Why do Nigerian men do this?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

It really hurts when your sister is being used and taken advantage of. It's so clear and obvious but she's too blind to see. She's really beautiful and has a good heart she deserves better. She only ran in the arms of this horrible man coz she was vulnerable and naive. This guy treats her so bad it breaks my heart. They met and within 1 month he was talking of marrying her. Now she's married and he's already filled in his papers to renew his visa. I wrote to the home office and they will investigate him. I wish she will just open her eyes she's too young for him too. My other friend is also marrying a naija she met last month and they were engaged within 2 weeks. He has no papers too, she has a British passport. Another naija dumped a zim girl after he found out she had no British passport. All these troubling and disturbing stories are happening in UK, its beyond me. Why do Nigerian men do this?
These are just bad men who happen to be Nigerians. Some of them are even worse off to their Nigerian wives. I have met a Nigerian woman whose husband did not stop at beating his wife into a pulp but he went ahead and used razor blade to to give her unsightly marks all over her body.

Another one inflicted nasty bite wounds. These are just bad men. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Nigerians. There is no school here where men are taught to be mean, uncaring or wicked. Neither does our culture tolerate or otherwise accept barbarism or shameful conduct.

The best solution is to keep your eyes wide open during courtship. The signs are usually there. PPle just chose to ignore them.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
emofine:

Good Samaritan this might be of some use to your beloved sister  smiley

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLYcg_dcPis[/flash]

Naija guys e be like say wen una con dey mind your own business other men take carry surveillance come analyse your style, in fact dem fit enter u for "competition" wey u no sabi before but still as God will have it sha, una still score ten over ten  tongue

because of una every female everybody wan carry dem jagajaga onu self to be a celebrity on Nairaland - and you tok say Naija girls dey carry shakara pass  grin

P.S. OP since I gather that you reside in the UK, have you heard of Gamu Nhengu?
The thing surprise me sef oh, a Zimbwabwe lass for that matter angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

These are just bad men who happen to be Nigerians. Some of them are even worse off to their Nigerian wives. I have met a Nigerian woman whose husband did not stop at beating his wife into a pulp but he went ahead and used razor blade to to give her unsightly marks all over her body.

Another one inflicted nasty bite wounds. These are just bad men. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Nigerians. There is no school here where men are taught to be mean, uncaring or wicked. Neither does our culture tolerate or otherwise accept barbarism or shameful conduct.

The best solution is to keep your eyes wide open during courtship. The signs are usually there. PPle just chose to ignore them.
I guess you are right. But this thing is happening a lot with zim women and naija men. I think zim girls are too trusting and soft hearted.

Im positive once he gets his citizenship he will dump her, the signs are already there as you said. It's heartbreaking.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise if its not for papers, why are Nigerian men on a spree to marry Zimbabwean girls? Do you have an idea coz the proportions of naija men marrying Zimbabwean women in the UK is just to high.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Pennywise if its not for papers, why are Nigerian men on a spree to marry Zimbabwean girls? Do you have an idea coz the proportions of naija men marrying Zimbabwean women in the UK is just to high.

This is no exaggeration. I have not met a Zim babe (or a Kenyan babe) I cant take home to mama. Maybe these Naija guys see wat I see. Come to think of it if its just abt papers they can do it through other babes of desired nationalities.

I have not met you but chances are that I would very much like to date u if I do. But tht is out of the question considering u re married and pennywise is very married
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

This is no exaggeration. I have not met a Zim babe (or a Kenyan babe) I cant take home to mama. Maybe these Naija guys see wat I see. Come to think of it if its just abt papers they can do it through other babes of desired nationalities.

I have not met you but chances are that I would very much like to date u if I do. But tht is out of the question considering u re married and pennywise is very married
Aww that's nice to know Pennywise. I take that as a compliment.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 1010101: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^
Yeah. They shld be thankful for the beatings they get too
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by bknight: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
@postr while u're at ur FBI task,u've shown u're nt jst thieves bt mayb snitches too hope u won't fall in luv here wink symbiotic relationship is no crime.he wants papers,she needs some real loving.or is there a clash of interests?u want sum of dt naija seasoning in ur life too smiley nd she didnt allow u cheesy jst stick arnd long enuf
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by blayz0923: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
i wouldn't see anything wrong as far as those gettin the papers re gettin it. I'd rather be in this country than be out there lookin for who to hang my future and success on.
to be very sincere, whenever i see a post from 190, i laugh. 190 makes my day with his funny comments, although they may be real but it makes me laugh.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
You must be kidding me right. She's not getting any loving from this naija man she's been humiliated enough by him she's just in denial. And shes only 23 years old and this man is 40. It's sick, what she saw in him is a mystery. He's old enough to be her father. It's not even like she's a single mother or anything she has not fat either so why she settled for an old man is beyond me. I can't wait till he dumps her to pick up the pieces I will act now and do whatever I can to stop his citizenship.

I didn't come here to attract male attention, I need to learn more about naija culture and understand some of the disturbing behaviors I have seen.

How can a wife assist her own husband in scams like this. Where is their dignity? It doesn't even bother them their hubby is sleeping with another woman as long as they get their British passport. Eish.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
blayz0923:

i wouldn't see anything wrong as far as those gettin the papers re gettin it. I'd rather be in this country than be out there lookin for who to hang my future and success on.
to be very sincere, whenever i see a post from 190, i laugh. 190 makes my day with his funny comments, although they may be real but it makes me laugh.
shocked shocked shocked so you people don't see anything wrong in using an innocent girl to get a British passport? Is this part of your culture. You people scare me, for real. This mentality is scary.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
@Zimgirl: If you hate Nigerian blokes so much, then why are you on here, a website for Nigerians by Nigerians. Like I said before, I sense in you a deep seated jealousy of the tender loving care your sister is enjoying which you lack in your own "marriage", hence the reason for your desperation in making sure you disrupt her happiness. It is quite unfortunate that a 23yo lady cannot make up her own mind on who to date, but has to rely on your antics, very unfortunate indeed sad sad sad
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

@Zimgirl: If you hate Nigerian blokes so much, then why are you on here, a website for Nigerians by Nigerians. Like I said before, I sense in you a deep seated jealousy of the tender loving care your sister is enjoying which you lack in your own "marriage", hence the reason for your desperation in making sure you disrupt her happiness. It is quite unfortunate that a 23yo lady cannot make up her own mind on who to date, but has to rely on your antics, very unfortunate indeed sad sad sad
I can visit whatever website I want. I always want to educate myself and I came here to learn more abour naijaz after all they are family to me unfortunately. For your own infor I once dated a naija it was a rebound thing made me realise how much I loved my zim husband. I am very content with my Zimbabwean husband thank you. I am not a regular poster here I hardly ever post or read. I am stuck indoors today hence I am here. Please don't be so full of yourself like that, seriously.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

I can visit whatever website I want. I always want to educate myself and I came here to learn more abour naijaz after all they are family to me unfortunately. For your own infor I once dated a naija it was a rebound thing made me realise how much I loved my zim husband. I am very content with my Zimbabwean husband thank you. I am not a regular poster here I hardly ever post or read. I am stuck indoors today hence I am here. Please don't be so full of yourself like that, seriously.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
If u mean Zimbabwean women then i am hearing this for the first time and if this is true then i find it laughable.Those nigerian guys must be way despirate and so damm ugly that a lady from a better country refuses marrying them.If u can marry a zimbabwean woman for papers then i wont be surprised hearin about a naija guy marrying an Afghan woman for papers.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
Not being funny but Zimbabwean women generally are way sexi.er than naija girls. We ave better skin tone, softer facial features, rounder bu.tts , thinner waists, tighter insides etc lol. We are also very trusting and loving that's why our girls are being taken advantage of by evil men. I pray that they wake up to this. That said I have seen beautiful Nigerian women too.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Not being funny but Zimbabwean women generally are way sexi.er than naija girls. We ave better skin tone, softer facial features, rounder bu.tts , thinner waists, tighter insides etc lol. We are also very trusting and loving that's why our girls are being taken advantage of by evil men. I pray that they wake up to this. That said I have seen beautiful Nigerian women too.
Zimbabwean ladies are not sexier than nigerian girls.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

sexier? i have never seen a pretty zimbabwean woman and i must have met like a thousand. the only thing they have in abundance is their coffin-like butt. i agree they have the best arses in the continent but facially. . . . .they are mehhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
Lol this is too funny, you've never seen a beautiful Zimbabwean woman?? cheesy

Priceless wink
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise SITCHO ARSE DOWN! grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Lol this is too funny, you've never seen a beautiful Zimbabwean woman?? cheesy

Priceless wink

if you know any, kindly put her picture here.

p.s. mixed race zimbabwean women are excluded. grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

if you know any, kindly put her picture here.

And why would I do that pumpkin? You underestimate me don't you sugar kiss
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

And why would I do that pumpkin? You underestimate me don't you sugar kiss

why don't you prove me wrong?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

why don't you prove me wrong?
Yawn.

On a lighter note I miss my hubby today am home alone, wondering if I should use Mr rabbit tonight or just my fingers x x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.