Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20242 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nayah(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Zimangel, again what's the goal of this trade seriously, how do you want people react by saying this kind of thing some people need to grow up for real, while UE try to unite so hardly, Africa always dismantels
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
tpia@:

the lady clearly needs some assistance with sex, and as a nigerian man, isnt it your duty to help him or her out?

i dont get your point.

You funny, seriously cheesy
Nayah:

Zimangel, again what's the goal of this trade seriously, how do you want people react by saying this kind of thing some people need to grow up for real, while UE try to unite so hardly, Africa always dismantels
Whats a girl suppossed to do when her baby sister has been taken advantage of, sit back and relax?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nayah(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
And you think coming here on NRL could solve the pb? quite strange
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by harakiri(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
@zimangel. . . Like i said earlier, you aren't bright. Does coming here to talk crap about Nigerians make your sister less dumber than she is? You should blame Mugabe for turning you and your sister into refugees in the UK. If not for him, all "this" wouldn't have happened (lol).
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
At least you Nigerians know some of us are not ignorant of your wickedness. Now some of you will think twice before you plan to marry a Zim girl for a British passport. Who is worse mugabe or a man who marries a girl, makes her pregnant and all, all for papers? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

At least you Nigerians know some of us are not ignorant of your wickedness. Now some of you will think twice before you plan to marry a Zim girl for a British passport. Who is worse mugabe or a man who marries a girl, makes her pregnant and all, all for papers? Pot calling kettle black.

tell all zimb babes to close their thighs when they see nigerian men, ok? you make it sound as if zimb babes are m0rons. . . .if we are such a threat/marriage risk, why do your girls still fall for this cheap scheme?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nayah(f): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ok Zim they got it, but tell your sisters from now on always say NO to handsome Nigerians too lol wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

tell all zimb babes to close their thighs when they see nigerian men, ok? you make it sound as if zimb babes are m0rons. . . .if we are such a threat/marriage risk, why do your girls still fall for this cheap scheme?
They are too naive and trusting. Not used to this barbaric behavior.
Nayah:

Ok Zim they got it, but tell your sisters from now on always say NO to handsome Nigerians too lol wink
I will lol, that's what I've been doing for the last year. Come to think of it I will start a website/forum or blog addressing this issue. I am now on a mission to warn zim girls of this wickedness, seriously cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

It is sad that a man would leave his children even if he only did it for papers. HOWEVER THOSE girls need to stop letting mofos make a fool out of them. If they are not PATIENCE enough to know what they are dealing with then they should accept ANYTHING that comes with it. The vows did say FOR BETTER OR WORSE it seems like the worse is greater in the cases. That's life.

I am not defending ANYONE, I am just stating the obvious.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2011
Why would i go for a ZIM girl when i have about 15 AMERICAN MAYEs that pay whever i need them to. Who want them naive VILLAGE girls anyway?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2011
Those dumb broads.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Those dumb broads.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2011
ZimAngel:

They are too naive and trusting. Not used to this barbaric behavior. I will lol, that's what I've been doing for the last year. Come to think of it I will start a website/forum or blog addressing this issue. I am now on a mission to warn zim girls of this wickedness, seriously cheesy

I think u are joking, some Zim girls will slag ur website off cos they are happily married to their Nigerian husbands. Zim-boys were at it for a long time, they married white British for paper and run back to Zim to get Zim-girl.

I don't know a single Zimbabwean in the UK who came here legally, they all claimed to be running away from sekuru Mugabe then claim asylum, get their papers then straight on benefit while they work illegally.

Your Zim-boys HARDLY stay in marriage, HARDLY hold down a job or go school here in the UK, if you saw any of them studying then the British govt is paying for the fees and loans.

When a Nigerian got into marriage with a non-Nigerian woman and the marriage broke down, the next thing ppl think of is papers, some of those marriages are actually sham marriage, but she will never tell her pple the truth
but anti-Nigerian brigade will always pick on papers just to get back at Nigerians
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by igboboy1(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2011
ZimANgel what is the name of this your sister's husband?, By his name i can give you a logical reason why he married your sister grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2011
No offense by those who think I came here to get laid by a naija man gotta be kidding me. I don't need no forum to get a naija, if I want to get a naija I can get him at the click of my finger where I live they come in abundance, I can get one any minute I want.  I wouldn't need an anonymous forum duh, infact I already dated a naija once so been there got the t-shirt. But thankfully I am married to my Zimbabwean man and I wouldn't have it any other way kiss

Some of  u are like so shallow, thinking any non Nigerian who comes here is looking for dikk eish talk about arrogance, utter stupidity and big headed shocked
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2011
igbo boy:

ZimANgel what is the name of this your sister's husband?, By his name i can give you a logical reason why he married your sister  grin
Don't get me started on that one. He has a very strange name actually kiss
justwise:

I think u are joking, some Zim girls will slag your website off cos they are happily married to their Nigerian husbands. Zim-boys were at it for a long time, they married white British for paper and run back to Zim to get Zim-girl.

I don't know a single Zimbabwean in the UK who came here legally, they all claimed to be running away from sekuru Mugabe then claim asylum, get their papers then straight on benefit while they work illegally.

Your Zim-boys HARDLY stay in marriage, HARDLY hold down a job or  go school here in the UK, if you saw any of them studying then the British govt is paying for the fees and loans.

When a Nigerian got into marriage with a non-Nigerian woman and the marriage broke down, the next thing ppl think of is papers,  some of those marriages are actually sham marriage, but she will never tell her pple the truth
but anti-Nigerian brigade  will always pick on papers just to get back at Nigerians

Please get your facts right. Our Zimbabwean boys are hard working and respectable people. And they do stay in marriage. Yes I admit some of them do need a helping hand because it was not easy for our men adjusting to the social change in UK, but we zim girls complement our men we stick by them and do our best to help them achieve their dreams and goals. All Zim men I know work for a living, unlike my sisters husband who doesn't even have a real job.
My husband is a hardworking man. He has never claimed assylum or benefits. He got his papers straight just like any other professional residing in the UK. Please get your facts right. Most Zimbabweans with British passports got them through nursing or teaching or medicine not through assylum. Zimbabweans are very eductated people, we had the best educational system in Africa. Please get your facts right.

And you saying you don't know a single Zimbabwean who came here legally, is that another of your jokes. Very funny.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2011
ZimAngel:
Don't get me started on that one. He has a very strange name actually kissPlease get your facts right. Our Zimbabwean boys are hard working and respectable people. And they do stay in marriage. Yes I admit some of them do need a helping hand because it was not easy for our men adjusting to the social change in UK, but we zim girls complement our men we stick by them and do our best to help them achieve their dreams and goals. All Zim men I know work for a living, unlike my sisters husband who doesn't even have a real job. My husband is a hardworking man. He has never claimed assylum or benefits. He got his papers straight just like any other professional residing in the UK. Please get your facts right. Most Zimbabweans with British passports got them through nursing or teaching or medicine not through assylum. Zimbabweans are very eductated people, we had the best educational system in Africa. Please get your facts right.And you saying you don't know a single Zimbabwean who came here legally, is that another of your jokes. Very funny.
I don't have anything against Zim pple, lived in Zim and enjoyed my time there, i get long with them, shared flat with them, went out with them both in Zim and here in the UK.

I'm just fed up with some of you who came here to stir up anti-Nigerian view, you have told one-sided story of Nigerians
and i want to draw your attention to other side of your 'some' Zimbabweans.

Yes Zim girls work hard, some have more than 2 jobs, i give that to them, yes Zimbabweans are educated, that is widely accepted but that is in decline now since about 2001 when the crisis started.

Up until 2001 or 2003 Zimbabweans are allowed to come to the UK visa free, at that time alot of nurses from Zim came here to work and settle, when the UK withdrew that right of visa free from Zims, they started claiming asylum AND asylum seekers from  Zim can't be deported as the British govt feared that they will be tortured by Mugabe war vets, only 2yrs ago or so that UK govt started deporting Zim failed asylum seekers cos  the coalition government of MDC and Zanu seem to be 'working'.

Many Zimbabweans who came here after 2002 up claimed asylum or claiming one AND they were given a house, paid £30 weekly, allowed to attend college but not allowed to work legally until their case are sorted out.

You rarely see a Zimbabwean in colleges or university studying and paying full school fees as a foreign student, alot of Zim-boys cheat like hell, benefit is their main source of income, they make babies with these women and leave them to get council house as its easier for single mums to get council house than married couples.

Nigerian men are not saints but don't come here to put us down cos of your sister's situation.

Good luck with your marriage, i think u should concentrate in it and make it work rather than carrying out your anti-Nigeria campaign
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2011
^^^Instead of begging Zuma to help them throw out MUGABE they are all over the internet complaining about NIGERIAN husbands. Osi oda
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^Instead of begging Zuma to help them throw out MUGABE they are all over the internet complaining about NIGERIAN husbands. Osi oda

Mugabe is going no where, pple have given up trying to get rid of him, he will probably die in office
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2011
^^^So you think if ZIM was a West African country he would still be in Power? I trust OBJ
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^So you think if ZIM was a West African country he would still be in Power? I trust OBJ

Yes, there is nothing international community can really do. Southern African countries should be doing more to get rid of Mugabe.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
And what is the p.orn star complaining about again?

Everytime s/he notices a male on the thread, she quickly switches the talk to her p****sy and how lonely she is with her absentee husband.

Quite clearly you have itchy wetincall and i dont know who you're trying to f.ool here.

You might have sampled all the nigerian touts and scammers in your neighborhood and are here scouting for fresh meat.  Like i said, go to sexuality section or just advertise here- help is on the way.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^Did someone not advise her to stick a boiling ring in her insides? Maybe she should try it or the one with the ABONIKI

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
justwise:

I don't have anything against Zim pple, lived in Zim and enjoyed my time there, i get long with them, shared flat with them, went out with them both in Zim and here in the UK.

I'm just fed up with some you who came here to stir up anti-Nigerian view, you have told one-sided story of Nigerians
and i want to draw your attention to other side of your 'some' Zimbabweans.

Yes Zim girls work hard, some have more than 2 jobs, i give that to them, yes Zimbabweans are educated, that is widely accepted but that is in decline now since about 2001 when the crisis started.

Up until 2001 or 2003 Zimbabweans are allowed to come to the UK visa free, at that time alot of nurses from Zim came here to work and settle, when the UK withdrew that right of visa free from Zims, they started claiming asylum AND asylum seekers from  Zim can't be deported as the British govt feared that they will be tortured by Mugabe war vets, only 2yrs ago or so that UK govt started deporting Zim failed asylum seekers cos  the coalition government of MDC and Zanu seem to be 'working'.

Many Zimbabweans who came here after 2002 up claimed asylum or claiming one AND they were given a house, paid £30 weekly, allowed to attend college but not allowed to work legally until their case are sorted out.

You rarely see a Zimbabwean in colleges or university studying and paying full school fees as a foreign student, alot of Zim-boys cheat like hell, benefit is their main source of income, they make babies with these women and leave them to get council house as its easier for single mums to get council house than married couples.

Nigerian men are not saints but don't come here to put us down cos of your sister's situation.

Good luck with your marriage, i think u should concentrate in it and make it work rather than carrying out your anti-Nigeria campaign 

Okay. Inga you know a lot about Zimbabwe.

Anyways sorry if I'm coming across as I'm anti Nigeria coz I'm not. And I'm not painting you all with the same brush I know some good Nigerians who are God fearing and loving.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
tpia@:

And what is the p.orn star complaining about again?

Everytime s/he notices a male on the thread, she quickly swtiches the talk to her p****sy and how lonely she is with her absentee husband.

Quite clearly you have itchy wetincall and i dont know who you're trying to f.ool here.

You might have sampled all the nigerian touts and scammera in your neighborhood and are here scouting for fresh meat. Like i said, go to sexuality section or just advertise here- help is on the way.

Hey my hubby is back home tommorow so dont worry you won't be seeing much of me here. Nothing wrong about talking about my p, ssy actually. We are very open minded about sex nothing wrong with that.

We ask our husbands for sex when we want it something I understand is taboo for naigerian girls. I think our cultures are just different.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^You won't be MISSED

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
ZimAngel:

Okay. Inga you know a lot about Zimbabwe.

Anyways sorry if I'm coming across as I'm anti Nigeria coz I'm not. And I'm not painting you all with the same brush I know some good Nigerians who are God fearing and loving.

If i sound angry or offensive in my replies then disregard that, it wasn't my intention, i understand that u are fighting to protect your sister, its normal but you should also understand that focusing mainly on Nigerian men here will create a bad blood, like u rightly pointed out, not all Nigerians are into marriage for papers, many of us love Zim girls for who they are. grin grin grin

I think you should allow your sister to learn from her 'mistake', her mind is probably made up, you can only support her to make the right choice, like i said b4, many Zim girls fight for their rela/ship/marriage, they don't give up easily.

Support her, she may see reasons with u when u see things from her own angle.
Take care.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
justwise:

If i sound angry or offensive in my replies then disregard that, it wasn't my intention, i understand that u are fighting to protect your sister, its normal but you should also understand that focusing mainly on Nigerian men here will create a bad blood, like u rightly pointed out, not all Nigerians are into marriage for papers, many of us love Zim girls for who they are. grin grin grin

I think you should allow your sister to learn from her 'mistake', her mind is probably made up, you can only support her to make the right choice, like i said b4, many Zim girls fight for their rela/ship/marriage, they don't give up easily.

Support her, she may see reasons with u when u see things from her own angle.
Take care.

Thank you. Very wise and good advice.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by N101: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ ZimAngel - the long and short of it is that if you want to scupper this man's plans for renewing his visa, get some hard facts about his wife. If you can prove to the Home Office that he already has a wife, then they will have something to work on.

As for your sister, she will have to learn the hard way. All you can do is be there to pick up the pieces when they fall.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
N101:

@ ZimAngel - the long and short of it is that if you want to scupper this man's plans for renewing his visa, get some hard facts about his wife. If you can prove to the Home Office that he already has a wife, then they will have something to work on.

As for your sister, she will have to learn the hard way. All you can do is be there to pick up the pieces when they fall.

Refer to the red bold

That's true. Unfortunately.

I agree that if she really that concern about her sister and have EVIDENCE that the man has a wife then the marriage with her sister is ILLEGAL if they gotten married in Magistrate court. Get documentations supporting that without documentations it hearsay and will not be admissible in court.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by niggadee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
Most of zim peoples are asylum seekers who started arriving in uk in 90's compare to naija,ghana,india,west indies who came here in th 40's, just fews zim are british passport holder in uk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
Much obvious that zimangel has some sort of envy for nigerian girls.Yes zimbabwean girls have backsides but facially they are not that preety but if u have to talk about a nigerian girl she has ass and facially naija chicks can be very beautiful.Any naija dude who would exchange a nigerian girl for an ugly zimbabwean girl needs his head examined. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.