Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20243 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
Tom and niggadee you got jokes cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Mynd44: 1:25am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^
And what have you got?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MMM2(m): 1:54am On Jun 20, 2011
i dont know.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by kpolli(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
a dumb Zimbabwean girl was scammed, n she comes here to express her anger, thats dumb, grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Amanicky(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2011
Too much talk is going on here,firstly the highest rate of HIV is South Africa, Secondly nt all Zimbabweans are thieves, Thirdly nt all nigerian use women am PROUDLY ZIMBABWEAN AND A PROUD NIGERIAN WIFE LIVING IN NIGERIA,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Spinkz(f): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2011
My Zim Sister if u can put urself on their shoes u cld do the same. I have dated them, one had asked to marry me to get papers, I refused ( marrying a Naija man is choice) neva feel sorry for ur fellow sistaz they choose to marry them.

Naija men can do anything to please women and women end up doing things they regret later, trying to show love to the Naijaz.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2011
Spinkz:

My Zim Sister if u can put urself on their shoes u cld do the same. I have dated them, one had asked to marry me to get papers, I refused ( marrying a Naija man is choice) neva feel sorry for your fellow sistaz they choose to marry them.

Naija men can do anything to please women and women end up doing things they regret later, trying to show love to the Naijaz.

Whats wrong with that then?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Spinkz(f): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ Justwise, nothing wrong was js letting Zim girl know that Naija men are not as bad as people say!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Spinkz:

@ Justwise, nothing wrong was js letting Zim girl know that Naija men are not as bad as people say!

Oh ok!! I'm with you now.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by sandyjo(f): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2011
Zimangel as an American and also as a white lady i will agree with you on your opinion about Nigerian men.Nigerians are the worst scums on earth and they are the most corrupt people in the world.Remember not so long time ago nigeria was the second most corrupt nation and the men oh goodness! are so deceitful.They come to America and they lie their way to get into a woman"s bed.They are so desperate that they are willing to do anything for the green card.Nigerians are liars and it will be a good thing if this govt deports all of them from our country.I cant stand some fugly poo faced nigerian.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
sandy jo:

Zimangel as an American and also as a white lady i will agree with you on your opinion about Nigerian men.Nigerians are the worst scums on earth and they are the most corrupt people in the world.Remember not so long time ago nigeria was the second most corrupt nation and the men oh goodness! are so deceitful.They come to America and they lie their way to get into a woman"s bed.They are so desperate that they are willing to do anything for the green card.Nigerians are liars and it will be a good thing if this govt deports all of them from our country.I cant stand some fugly poo faced nigerian.

Awww!!! one of those public toilets used and dumped by Nigerian men.

Nigerians are corrupt? Is Bernard Madoff a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2011
justwise:

Awww!!! one of those public toilets used and dumped by Nigerian men.

Nigerians are corrupt? Is Bernard Madoff a Nigerian?
mumu Bernard Madoff is half biafrian grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tunnytox(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
The OP must be very stupeed, how do these Zimbabweans suddenly become British? do you think we don't know all the lies you make up to get asylum at all costs? Go and get a life! If a Naija man con you to get Paali it only means that you're beaten in your own game, dumbassshole!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 15, 2012
ill country... we are not the ones well known for violence and corruption. most of ur streets dont have roads, you started having economics difficulties way before we did, re-think on which country is suffering more...all of my nigerians that i know who are abroad always fall ill wit malaria every time they go back home. not all of them are bad but the majority of them that are abroad engage in illegal activities, drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud and use black magic undecided .its like majority are raised by animals not human beings, u cannot distinguish right from wrong. no one understands the english you speak and majority behave like rogues. before you start dissing zimbabwe really think of how bad your own country is. my parents visited lagos twice and there would prefer to live in the smallest town in zimbabwe rather than live in lagos! its over-populated, dirt everywhere, elecrticity wires hanging everywhere, there are always traffic jams and they are hardly any robots around. if nigerian women are so pretty why is it you would rather marry a south african or zimbabwean instead? you praise genevieve nnaji like she is God and if she is in Zim she would be regarded as average looking anyway. your women look,talk and act like men...thats obviously not in any way a compliment
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On May 15, 2012
Nigerian men marrying Zimba women for PAPERS?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by luckgames(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2012
ZimAngel: In the UK, when they have their wives back in Nigeria.
So cunning, these men will do anything for papers.
It's really sad and low angry

Dumb B
So why are the Zimbabwean girls after Nigerian men?
Money?
Nigerian men are good providers fool
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by dealordea(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2012
Gbam op!!! I stay in newquay, cornwall, were can I meet this zimbabwe's girl Feed me back
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by dealordea(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2012
Gbam op!!! I stay in newquay, cornwall, were can I meet this zimbabwe girl's I need my papers
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 16, 2012
sosoluv: ill country... we are not the ones well known for violence and corruption. most of ur streets dont have roads, you started having economics difficulties way before we did, re-think on which country is suffering more...[b]all of my nigerians that i know who are abroad always fall ill wit malaria every time they go back home. not all of them are bad but the majority of them that are abroad engage in illegal activities, drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud and use black magic undecided .its like majority are raised by animals not human beings, u cannot distinguish right from wrong. no one understands the english you speak and majority behave like rogues. before you start dissing zimbabwe really think of how bad your own country is. my parents visited lagos twice and there would prefer to live in the smallest town in zimbabwe rather than live in lagos! its over-populated, dirt everywhere, elecrticity wires hanging everywhere, there are always traffic jams and they are hardly any robots around. if nigerian women are so pretty why is it you would rather marry a south african or zimbabwean instead? you praise genevieve nnaji like she is God and if she is in Zim she would be regarded as average looking anyway. your women look,talk and act like men...thats obviously not in any way a compliment[/b]

OH! DAYUM! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by razznaija(f): 3:54am On May 16, 2012
[size=15pt]WTF are you all Naija bashers doing on NL anyway?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 4:01am On May 16, 2012
ZimAngel:
Evil never pays ultimately....I would rather be dull and make my way in life than prosper at the expense of someone. It's nothing to boast about actually, nothing smart about being wicked and manipulating others. Lame.

TRUE TALK!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by lovejo(m): 4:23am On May 16, 2012
ZIMANGEL.
My gf is a zimbabwe and she leaves in Zimbabwe, so tell me, am i marrying her because of paper. Never generalize a situation cos there will be so many exceptional cases.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by payjoey(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2012
hey ya'all.....this is a lame argument...whether papers or not,zim girls or not,hiv/aids or not,corrupt or whatever you might want to label it.remember we are all Africans (Zim,south Africa,Nigeria) and must look out for each other...You should all realise that the average white guy looks for every opportunity to bring us (Africans)down.They enjoy when we mock and make fools of ourselves.
I wonder why we still sell out ourselves.
There's noting bad in marrying ourselves to get paper but, everything gats to be with sense.
Why dont we have a common stand against them and show them we aint stupid...common guys....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2012
Zimbabweans make me sick embarassed the women are whores and the men are drunkards it's hard to find a decent zim in the uk. And it is soooo false that most Zimbabwe ppl have British passports. I would advise anyone to stay away from a Zimbabwean I have come across these sultrous women who carry HIV and steal Nigerian husbands from their wives and ruin families, not saying its just mbabweans that do this but wen I found out about a group of zim women tha were proud of this I was truly traumatised!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2012
90love if you got your husband stolen its probably because of your face and attitude,,, if we were to put up all HIV positive nigerians women they would probably the same number as population of Zimbabwe itself, so please keep quiet if u dont have anything intelligent to say!!! Zim women are decent looking, they know how to treat men right, we do have a few you act otherwise, but majority are known for having self-respect and honouring their husbands.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 3:42am On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: ill country... we are not the ones well known for violence and corruption. most of ur streets dont have roads, you started having economics difficulties way before we did, re-think on which country is suffering more...all of my nigerians that i know who are abroad always fall ill wit malaria every time they go back home. not all of them are bad but the majority of them that are abroad engage in illegal activities, drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud and use black magic undecided .its like majority are raised by animals not human beings, u cannot distinguish right from wrong. no one understands the english you speak and majority behave like rogues. before you start dissing zimbabwe really think of how bad your own country is. my parents visited lagos twice and there would prefer to live in the smallest town in zimbabwe rather than live in lagos! its over-populated, dirt everywhere, elecrticity wires hanging everywhere, there are always traffic jams and they are hardly any robots around. if nigerian women are so pretty why is it you would rather marry a south african or zimbabwean instead? you praise genevieve nnaji like she is God and if she is in Zim she would be regarded as average looking anyway. your women look,talk and act like men...thats obviously not in any way a compliment

hmm smiley I take that as a compliment smiley
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 3:42am On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: ill country... we are not the ones well known for violence and corruption. most of ur streets dont have roads, you started having economics difficulties way before we did, re-think on which country is suffering more...all of my nigerians that i know who are abroad always fall ill wit malaria every time they go back home. not all of them are bad but the majority of them that are abroad engage in illegal activities, drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud and use black magic undecided .its like majority are raised by animals not human beings, u cannot distinguish right from wrong. no one understands the english you speak and majority behave like rogues. before you start dissing zimbabwe really think of how bad your own country is. my parents visited lagos twice and there would prefer to live in the smallest town in zimbabwe rather than live in lagos! its over-populated, dirt everywhere, elecrticity wires hanging everywhere, there are always traffic jams and they are hardly any robots around. if nigerian women are so pretty why is it you would rather marry a south african or zimbabwean instead? you praise genevieve nnaji like she is God and if she is in Zim she would be regarded as average looking anyway. your women look,talk and act like men...thats obviously not in any way a compliment

hmm smiley I take that as a compliment smiley
thanks smiley

we Nigerian women were brought up in a rough country, bad economic conditions etc
so we are very TOUGH cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: 90love if you got your husband stolen its probably because of your face and attitude,,, if we were to put up all HIV positive nigerians women they would probably the same number as population of Zimbabwe itself, so please keep quiet if u dont have anything intelligent to say!!! Zim women are decent looking, they know how to treat men right, we do have a few you act otherwise, but majority are known for having self-respect and honouring their husbands.

Please wash my husband out of your dirty mouth all you zims know how to do is mention people's husbands I've never had a problem with zims in my marriage coz my husband is aware of these whoring women. Like I said before not all zim women take the reputation but your very much known for this type of behaviour go and find things out about your relatives and you'l be shockd at what you find. And you can't compare Nigerian and Zimbabwe population! The ones I've seen are terrible even when talking about zim girls with other people everyone has something negative to say and it comes down to the fact that a lot of you are dirty drunken whores! Sorry. Cheers
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On May 21, 2012
The battle of the Whores! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

OH! DAYUM! lipsrsealed undecided

Where is Amu Igwe?!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2012
Viewing this topic:[size=33pt] jay bee(m)[/size], Mrs.Chima(f) and 2 guest(s)

Hey Suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2012
razznaija:

Let me have this upload!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.