Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20244 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 3:38pm On May 21, 2012
90love:

Please wash my husband out of your dirty mouth all you zims know how to do is mention people's husbands I've never had a problem with zims in my marriage coz my husband is aware of these whoring women. Like I said before not all zim women take the reputation but your very much known for this type of behaviour go and find things out about your relatives and you'l be shockd at what you find. And you can't compare Nigerian and Zimbabwe population! The ones I've seen are terrible even when talking about zim girls with other people everyone has something negative to say and it comes down to the fact that a lot of you are dirty drunken whores! Sorry. Cheers

thanks for being real smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: 90love if you got your husband stolen its probably because of your face and attitude,,, if we were to put up all HIV positive nigerians women they would probably the same number as population of Zimbabwe itself, so please keep quiet if u dont have anything intelligent to say!!! Zim women are decent looking, they know how to treat men right, we do have a few you act otherwise, but majority are known for having self-respect and honouring their husbands.

no matter what
ders nothing proud abt ruining pple's families

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On May 21, 2012
onila:

no matter what

No one can ruin a family without being allowed to. Whether Zim or Nigerian women snatching or borrowing husbands has nothing to do with the type of men they are.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with a person's character...if a married man don't respect his marriage and wife...how can the wife expect the outsider to respect her and her marriage?

People need to accept accountability for their own actions and stop pointing fingers at a group rather than the specific person guilty of such act.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 4:33pm On May 21, 2012
Good Girl: If I KNOW a man (let's call him Man A) has a wife and he approaches me for a relationship/sex/fling/marriage (whichever vocabulary applies), I OUGHT TO say 'no' to him! Why? Because HE IS MARRIED AND I KNOW IT! Simple as that. Mrs. A is a woman like myself and for [i]her [/i]sake I will DO MY BIT OF NOT BEING HER NIGHTMARE BY SIMPLY SAYING 'NO' to her husband's advances. I may not have the power to prevent him from dumping her, but I do have the power to reject her husband's advances knowing very well a separation/divorce MAY escalate if I entertained his moves! If I cause him to leave his wife, then YES, AM A HOME WRECKER. He has wrecked his own home, yes, but I will have aided him do it by availing myself to him.

We will both be home wreckers - himself, for wrecking his own home and myself, for aiding him in wrecking his own home. We'll both be villains; the suffering party - his wife.

And for those who think that flirting is harmless, well, ask the married people or people in relationships how they ended up together. It started by simple flirting. Truss mi.

Lastly, it's only a st[i]u[/i]pid woman who thinks she's better than her predecessor.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by olaboy1: 6:40pm On May 21, 2012
The world is just been so unfair to Nigeria. China is producing sub-standard products and nobody throws poo at them, when Nigeria starts her own low-tech production, all fingers will point at us.
I live in Sweden and we all know as at today, Scandinavia is one of the best places to live in the world. I see a lot of Americans and Canadians trooping into Sweden without any state of emergency back home, and they all pursue the residence permit like every other African person, but the accusing finger is always pointed to Africans and Nigerians precisely for been users.
I do not support people using people, but for the sake of balance assessment of the situation, Nigerians are not the only ones pursing residency. I have been chatting with some American guys here, and they have made it clear to me that some of them moved here because of swedish blonde and blue eyed women, whilst others moved here because of the social security net, some have even exercised some fears regards USA been under serious war in 20-30 years as shown in this link below, others have moved here because of the robust parental benefit and 480 days leave WITH 80% PAY Sweden offers, and its shocking to note that even Brits and other Europeans are also culpable of this as the migration statistics from Britain to Sweden is equally alarming. Their Swedish female counterparts would also do anything in this world to live the American dream by hooking up with one.
You find this set of Americans displaying so much hatred for assylum seekers in Sweden as they complain the Swedish state does everything for them from issuing a permanent residency up to paying all their bills, and one would wonder who exactly needs to be put on swedish social register... is it the overfed obese American or the famished assyl guy from Somalia- i think the world will continue to be so unfair.
Why do you have "the Directives" free movement, i bet not just to open up free trade in the eurozone, but to also acknowledge that migration is essential and inevitable.
If the Zimbos Women feel so threatened by Nigerian men, then create an awareness in your local communities about the "British passport rhapsody phenomenon, but understand that it doesn't close the entry road to Heathrow. i met with some missionaries from America, and its so funny to hear them complaining bitterly about USA and how much they would give up everything to live the Swedish dream, that's how humans are genetically coded, the grass is always greener at the other side.
How did the Zimbos get the British passport in the first place, a lot of random untrue cock and bull stories to seek assylum status, and even at that you still have a major chunk of the Zimbos denied which goes to show that assylum right is still exclusively a privilege and not a right.

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=48709&hl=

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=48280

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=48181

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=44006

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 11:45pm On May 21, 2012
onila:

no matter what

Thank you! If women in my country we're known for such behaviour I'd sit down quietly in my corner not come on here blaming and mentioning people's husbands. As a wife and as a mother I can not condone what I've seen with certain zim women. My neighbour is a zim woman who stole her Nigerian husband after infecting him with HIV he left behind his wife of 10 years and three grown children.
Yes every man is accountable for their own actions but how could I attend my neighbours party and they're all talking about the men they use to cheat on with behind there husbands and how if a man came who had more money than their husband they would move on to them. I also came to realise they specify in getting Nigerian men that's they're ideal candidates. My uncle who happens to be Nigerian stupidly married a zim when was well off as soon as he lost his money and properties the woman disappeard it was a Nigerian woman that came to pick up the pieces and help him back on his feet.
I'm in complete and utter disgust when the subject of zims comes up.
@ onila honesty is he best policy wink
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 12:24am On May 22, 2012
90love:

Thank you! If women in my country we're known for such behaviour I'd sit down quietly in my corner not come on here blaming and mentioning people's husbands. As a wife and as a mother I can not condone what I've seen with certain zim women. My neighbour is a zim woman who stole her Nigerian husband after infecting him with HIV he left behind his wife of 10 years and three grown children.
Yes every man is accountable for their own actions but how could I attend my neighbours party and they're all talking about the men they use to cheat on with behind there husbands and how if a man came who had more money than their husband they would move on to them. I also came to realise they specify in getting Nigerian men that's they're ideal candidates. My uncle who happens to be Nigerian stupidly married a zim when was well off as soon as he lost his money and properties the woman disappeard it was a Nigerian woman that came to pick up the pieces and help him back on his feet.
I'm in complete and utter disgust when the subject of zims comes up.
@ onila honesty is he best policy wink

why is their target Nigerian men? iz it bcus naija men have money?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Viewing this topic: jay bee(m), Mrs.Chima(f) and 2 guest(s)
grin grin
Keeping tabs on who's viewing the topic has suddenly become your latest hobby!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: 90love if you got your husband stolen its probably because of your face and attitude,,, if we were to put up all HIV positive Nigerians women they would probably the same number as population of Zimbabwe itself, so please keep quiet if u dont have anything intelligent to say!!! Zim women are decent looking, they know how to treat men right, we do have a few you act otherwise, but majority are known for having self-respect and honouring their husbands.
Sosoluv Honey, first of all, 90love is not Nigerian and secondly, whatever it is you do, please do not applaud or justify husband-snatching. I tell you with love my sister coz I have very close Zimbo friends and I love them like God-knows-what. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:04am On May 22, 2012
onila:

why is their target Nigerian men? iz it bcus naija men have money?

I assume so but the women also said that Nigerian men are well endowed in certain areas. Like come on it just becomes selfish if your man wasn't packing and you new it would bother you why not look elsewhere.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On May 22, 2012
Good Girl: grin grin
Keeping tabs on who's viewing the topic has suddenly become your latest hobby!

I only do that when certain chatters are viewing the thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many of them have claimed they are so "busy with work and things". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by cfours: 1:36am On May 22, 2012
90love:

Please wash my husband out of your dirty mouth all you zims know how to do is mention people's husbands I've never had a problem with zims in my marriage coz my husband is aware of these whoring women. Like I said before not all zim women take the reputation but your very much known for this type of behaviour go and find things out about your relatives and you'l be shockd at what you find. And you can't compare Nigerian and Zimbabwe population! The ones I've seen are terrible even when talking about zim girls with other people everyone has something negative to say and it comes down to the fact that a lot of you are dirty drunken whores! Sorry. Cheers

I thought you were "british east african" here you are defending Nigerians as if you are one of us.
you sure you are not a yoruba girl adopted by east african parents?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:47am On May 22, 2012
@ c.fours

I'm not here to defend Nigerians even so my main problem is with the zims thinking Nigerian men are needy when it's them that are the needy ones. I have no issue with Nigerians and my identity will never change yes I'm British east African and will defend what I think is right with the informations know.

Alot of You Nigerians on NL have vanity issues and seem to think its always war coming defensive to defend your country, sometimes people just need to be shown a broader picture of a situation the OP is claiming Nigerians use zim women for passports. 1stly is it only Nigerians that look for citizenship? At one point did you not yourself OP somewhere along your generation if not yourself seek citizenship? You zims used to LovePeddler yourselves with white English men and have kids to secure papers then leave the men. Which is worse?

Nonentity of a bloody topic!!!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by cfours: 1:49am On May 22, 2012
^ lol
na wa o. zim women and kenyan women tearing each other's eyes out over nigerian men cheesy
wonders shall never cease
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:54am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
^ lol
na wa o. zim women and kenyan women tearing each other's eyes out over nigerian men cheesy
wonders shall never cease

I'm not Kenyan. And I can't tear no ones eyes for Nigerian men Lool I've already got the man God decided for me and he happened to be Nigerian it wouldn't make a difference if he was Chinese, Indian, Congolese, Malaysian, Jamaican (never a zim ill prefer single life)
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by cfours: 1:58am On May 22, 2012
then stop hating on the Zim women. you foreign women should be uniting yourself for chrisake.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 2:08am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
then stop hating on the Zim women. you foreign women should be uniting yourself for chrisake.

"Foreign women" why should foreign women unite? I'm curious as to why a unity is needed? Who are we uniting against?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by cfours: 2:10am On May 22, 2012
90love:

"Foreign women" why should foreign women unite? I'm curious as to why a unity is needed? Who are we uniting against?

in-laws. duh
do you get along with your nigerian in-laws?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 2:16am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:

in-laws. duh
do you get along with your nigerian in-laws?

How will other foreign women help me with Inlaws? I get along perfectly with my husbands mother, sisters and cousins it's his aunty that shocks me sometimes. I don't see how foreign women uniting is of any value to my life tbh so should we go and fight each others Inlaws because we are foreigners.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by cfours: 2:17am On May 22, 2012
ok good.
my point is that most naija folks can't tell any of you apart. so you calling zim women slut sounds funny to me since you are all d same in our eyes.
I hope you get my point.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 22, 2012
90love, I think I've already mentioned to you before that you'll be amazed at the level of ignorance displayed on this forum. Someone actually saying that he can't tell non-Nigerian women apart and he's saying it with so much pride you'd think he's just discovered the cure for cancer. As far as I can see, no one is tearing anybody apart over Nigerian men. Maybe with time you should learn who to engage with on here and who to ignore.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by seedord247(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2012
before it was ghana, cameroon, Kenya. Now it's zim women. I'm waiting to hear from Congo DR, Tanzania and Uganda.

Naija Men . . I hail deeoooooo
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by dabrake(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2012
ZimAngel: In the UK, when they have their wives back in Nigeria.
So cunning, these men will do anything for papers.
It's really sad and low angry
Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zimbabwean 'papers'? when I can carry N5m there and become the richest person there
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 22, 2012
^^^^^
I think she was talking about the Zim women in the UK who already have the British papers.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by dabrake(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^
I think she was talking about the Zim women in the UK who already have the British papers.
girlie, somewhere deep in your heart, you know that's not what she meant
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
^^^^^
Actually, I remember this thread started by the OP (ZimAngel) last year. If you cared enough to read the OP's posts, you'd know she actually meant the British papers.

ZimAngel:
Not for Zimbabwean passports silly, for British passports. Most Zimbabweans have British passports in UK, so these naija men are marrying zim girls for papers. I think its sick to be honest.

ZimAngel:
I have seen so many victims of this evil by naija men. I didn't know they valued British passports that much.

There you go.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by dabrake(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2012
^^^^
naija relate zim
zim relate brit
therefore, naija relate brit

naija people sef dey apply transitivity pass me sef
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake: ^^^^
naija relate zim
zim relate brit
therefore, naija relate brit
Lol. grin
Yeah. That's more like it.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2012
Good Girl: 90love, I think I've already mentioned to you before that you'll be amazed at the level of ignorance displayed on this forum. Someone actually saying that he can't tell non-Nigerian women apart and he's saying it with so much pride you'd think he's just discovered the cure for cancer. As far as I can see, no one is tearing anybody apart over Nigerian men. Maybe with time, you should learn who to engage with on here and who to ignore.

You have and I always get carried away with myself lol I can't stand people that come from no where adding zero benefit to the post, no opinion on the subject at hand yet feel like commenting anyway.
I'm going to practice patience with fools coz I can't keep assuming everyone on NL is normal.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by bittyend(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2012
Boi, why are all these African mongrels hating on Nigeria??

Respect you dons, just because we share the same continent, that don't make us equals..

The nerve of HIV ridden, smelly Zimbabwe.......

Can we move Nigeria out of the African continent? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by bittyend(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2012
I'm surprised onila hasn't started posting pictures on here, jobless mongrel. cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by onila(f): 5:27pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend: I'm surprised onila hasn't started posting pictures on here, jobless mongrel. cheesy

f0ck you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.