Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20247 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Yawn.

On a lighter note I miss my hubby today am home alone, wondering if I should use Mr rabbit tonight or just my fingers x x

how does this affect the price of condoms?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

how does this affect the price of condoms?
Is this meant to be a rhetorical question kiss

Ps. I think I will stick to fingers, more warmer x x x
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ZimAngel

I think u are being unfair to Nigerian men, not all Nigerian men marry Zim girls for paper, and saying that Zim girls are prettier than Nigerian girls is just not true, i lived in Zim for more than 3yrs, went to school there, dated Zim girls both in Zim and the UK, yes some are dam pretty i can't deny that but Nigerian girls are pretty good looking as well, u can't play one against the other.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Goldieluks: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
justwise:

@ZimAngel

I think u are being unfair to Nigerian men, not all Nigerian men marry Zim girls for paper, and saying that Zim girls are prettier than Nigerian girls is just not true, i lived in Zim for more than 3yrs, went to school there, dated Zim girls both in Zim and the UK, yes some are dam pretty i can't deny that but Nigerian girls are pretty good looking as well, u can't play one against the other.

This is ''justwise'' smiley
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

This is ''justwise'' smiley

His twin brother smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
I meant your comment. smiley
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Is this meant to be a rhetorical question kiss

Ps. I think I will stick to fingers, more warmer x x x

i will suggest a warm boiling ring since the warmth is your priority. grin

justwise:

@ZimAngel

damn pretty? where are these damn pretty zim babes? from what i know, robert mugabe is more good looking than the zim babes i have met.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

i will suggest a warm boiling ring since the warmth is your priority. grin

damn pretty? where are these damn pretty zim babes? from what i know, [b]robert mugabe is more good looking than the zim babes i have met.
[/b]

Yes they are pretty, open minded, fun loving and ready to die for their men, i wouldn't want to compare them to Nigerian girls cos they are all pretty in their own individual ways.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by justwise(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

I meant your comment. smiley

lol. . .u don't expect me to say that?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Yes they are pretty, open minded, fun loving and ready to die for their men, i wouldn't want to compare them to Nigerian girls cos they are all pretty in their own individual ways.
Yeah we are open minded and when we have a man, we treat him like a king, we do all the submissive wife thing and we enjoy it too. Men wear the trousers always kiss
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
Why are women always marketing themselves to nigerian men and vice versa.

Are you also in the breeding business @ above poster.

No sure what i'm not getting about this matter.

"we have the best butt, the lightest or brownest brown skin, the best this the bst that".

Are you cattle?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
tpia@:

Why are women always marketing themselves to nigerian men and vice versa.

Are you also in the breeding business @ above poster.

No sure what i'm not getting about this matter.

"we have the best butt, the lightest or brownest brown skin, the best this the bst that".

Are you cattle?

don't spoil market for the zimbs. . . .they have butts and they are proud of their assets.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by harakiri(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
So a 9ja guy gets fresh with a zim girl and automatically his motive is "papers"? Kai! Our leader have failed us. Look at these zim people who's country would have ceased to exist ages ago if not for world bank assisted loans and they are here running their mouths! Are you the one that paid for his visa or ticket? What are you doing in the UK? Why don't you return to your devastated country and feed on dust which happens to be your country's greatest "mineral resource"? See who's talking. Imagine the guts. . .IN A NIGERIAN FORUM! Arrow! ! !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
harakiri:

So a 9ja guy gets fresh with a zim girl and automatically his motive is "papers"? Kai! Our leader have failed us. Look at these zim people who's country would have ceased to exist ages ago if not for world bank assisted loans and they are here running their mouths! Are you the one that paid for his visa or ticket? What are you doing in the UK? Why don't you return to your devastated country and feed on dust which happens to be your country's greatest "mineral resource"? See who's talking. Imagine the guts. . .IN A NIGERIAN FORUM! Arrow! ! !

the first question you should have asked is how did the zimb babes cop their papers? 90% of them are asylum seekers - they all claimed to have been oppressed by mugabe. . . .british authorities gave them papers, council flats and some benefits. . . .now that they are filled with milk and honey, they now have the gall to say nigerian men are seeking them for papers. . . .arrant nonsense!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

the first question you should have asked is how did the zimb babes cop their papers? 90% of them are asylum seekers - they all claimed to have been oppressed by mugabe. . . .british authorities gave them papers, council flats and some benefits. . . .now that they are filled with milk and honey, they now have the gall to say nigerian men are seeking them for papers. . . .arrant nonsense!
Calm down honey.
harakiri:

Do you feel better now after typing this pet, let it all out and take a deep breath honey.

Why don't u want me here, you guys are family to me right undecided

I'm gonna be an aunty to a naigerian baby, (cough cough)
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Calm down honey.

cheesy grin you got jokes!
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by harakiri(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
@zimangel. . . Nigerians are homely people to the extent we treat foreigners better than our country men. We are so welcoming that robbers,assasins and terrorists come from other countries to attack us (lol). That being said, don't even try that "sleek smooth $hit here". Nigerians are too intelligent to be swayed by that. You had the effrontery to come to a NIGERIAN FORUM and demonize their people. Your tone is nothing short of condescending and all of a sudden you wanna act all "civil,calm and collected". Girl,pleeaseee! You aren't very bright you know.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by princeonx: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
didn't know some of our men can go that low for a Zim woman! op hit head for wall
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
This girl just feel say we be mugu sha, Zimbwabwe for that matter angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
prince_onx:

didn't know some of our men can go that low for a Zim woman! op hit head for wall
Better believe dear, and its not only "some" its a whole lot. I kid you not smiley
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
Nigerian criminals and touts need love too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
prince_onx:

they are easy lays. a nigerian chic will make you go through the drill. follow her to church, take her on a date to the cinema, etc. a zimb babe can't be bothered about that. it's hi, slam, bye. no frills, no thrills. zimb babes go straight to the point. nigerian men want hit n run. can you now see the compatibility? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
harakiri:

@zimangel. . . Nigerians are homely people to the extent we treat foreigners better than our country men. We are so welcoming that robbers,assasins and terrorists come from other countries to attack us (lol). That being said, don't even try that "sleek smooth $hit here". Nigerians are too intelligent to be swayed by that. You had the effrontery to come to a NIGERIAN FORUM and demonize their people. Your tone is nothing short of condescending and all of a sudden you wanna act all "civil,calm and collected". Girl,pleeaseee! You aren't very bright you know.
Wow! Thank you for the brand new fresh eye opening information! This is way better than having my pu.c eaten, seriously. What would I do without you? kiss
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Nayah(f): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel, don't you think your topic is a bit provocative and could lead ton insult, including about your country? why some pepole like confrontation betweeen Africans all the time, you think NGR men like going in your place for paper fine, what can NLR forumers can do, what do you want us to do? going to denounce them at the ZIM authorities? come on stop that, that leads nowhere but useless clashes.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ zim angel

^You seem to be shopping for a nigerian sex  partner here.

Why not just get straight to the point instead of all this beating around the bush.

There are plenty of nigerian male nlers who can help with your itchy thing. In sexuality section especially some are available 24/7 just to help out h.orny females.
Stop pretending this is about anything besides your womanliness.

Btw are you female and/or in the flesh trade?

Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
coogar:

they are easy lays. a nigerian chic will make you go through the drill. follow her to church, take her on a date to the cinema, etc. a zimb babe can't be bothered about that. it's hi, slam, bye. no frills, no thrills. zimb babes go straight to the point. nigerian men want hit n run. can you now see the compatibility? cheesy grin
More brand new information for me. Thread taking a rather educational informative turn around. I need start taking notes now lol.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by harakiri(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
@tpia. . . Madam, when will you grow up? A zim girl is here running down Nigerians (male and female) and your "contribution" is to assist her. How many Nigerians go to foreign forums to talk about the ills of their country? I doubt if you can go as low as that. It's not right. This girl probably got to the UK wearing filthy rags,starving,dried up like a skeleton,diseased,claiming refuge status and now, she has the cojones to look down on her betters. Phuck dat! It's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
tpia@:

^You seem to shopping for a nigerian sex  partner here.

Why not just get straight to the point instead of all this beating around the bush.

There are pletny of nigerian male nlers who can help with your itchy thing. In sexuality section especially some are available 24/7 just to help out Hot females.
Stop pretending this is about anything besides your womanliness.

Btw are you female and/or in the flesh trade?
Just curious.

cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by coogar: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

More brand new information for me. Thread taking a rather educational informative turn around. I need start taking notes now lol.

what is it you want?

harakiri:

@tpia. . . Madam, when will you grow up?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
harakiri:

@tpia. . . Madam, when will you grow up? A zim girl is here running down Nigerians (male and female) and your "contribution" is to assist her. How many Nigerians go to foreign forums to talk about the ills of their country? I doubt if you can go as low as that. It's not right. This girl probably got to the UK wearing filthy rags,starving,dried up like a skeleton,diseased,claiming refuge status and now, she has the cojones to look down on her betters. Phuck dat! It's wrong.

the lady clearly needs some assistance with sex, and as a nigerian man, isnt it your duty to help him or her out?

i dont get your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.