Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian + American = Undateable? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian + American = Undateable? (13252 Views)

9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / The Undateable Lady. / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by pleep(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2011
Wow. I read through the recent posts on this topic, and it seems to me like the prerequisit for becoming a female non-Nigerian nlander is a taste of yoruba dic.k.

Almost all of you are dating yorubas, I bet even the Op is half yoruba. Dis ppl are multiplying ooo.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by ShyOne(f): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2011
^^ As of tonight ---- Not any more cry
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Tpia is not wrong, I would marry Shyone before she even says yes

Tpia knows her shit! cool
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
pleep:

Wow. I read through the recent posts on this topic, and it seems to me like the prerequisit for becoming a female non-Nigerian nlander is a taste of yoruba manliness.

Almost all of you are dating yorubas, I bet even the Op is half yoruba. Dis ppl are multiplying ooo.

You counted three women and come to this conclusion? undecided Go sat down! tongue

MzDarkSkin:

Kudos to you Shy-One.  smiley

excellent point!!!

@Tom before I drop the subject and cease from further thread derailment, please take the time to
note one thing - one key thing in this 'rubbing of minds' segment. IF all or MOST AAs 'hated' Africans why
do you suppose we (Myself, Shy-One, Lived It, Chima) are on this site? I am sure you have heard of the infamous
'Mandingo' clown and his 'anti-African' bull but do you see any of us on this thread using the same language, tone,
or methods to put forth our points on the issue like Mandingo? No. So there is hope. There are plenty of spoiled apples in every orchard however you have to have spoiled ones to appreciate the good ones. It's like good and evil. Always an opposite. So please take it into consideration that not all of us are against Africa if that was the case the thousands of AAs and West Indians who have visited or repatriated to Africa physically and mentally would not exist. You are my brother at the end of the day and I have no hard feelings towards you.  smiley

(wiping Tom28 shit off my shoe) Caliente! kiss kiss
tom28:

And thats the same thing i am talking about.Whites refer to both AAs and africans as niggers so why do u AAs use such an insultive word to compliment each other?

Some Black Americans use it and some don't just like some Africans use it and some don't. Why are you worrying about what other people say? Does it bother you? undecided

tom28:

You better
You better watch your blood pressure before you come up with a heart attack cheesy

Find an article of someone having high blood pressure calling YOU a dummy. cheesy

LMAO@typing dummy to a chatter leads to heart attack grin grin grin grin grin Where is that damn cat? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
tom28:

So you are married to a nigerian man and you are a black american woman?
I just hope your hubby treats you like a queen because you sound like a level headed lady.Your naija hubby is lucky to have you
PS: pls dont let Mrs Chima influence you with her i-am-a-strong-black-woman type of attitude.

You need Hook on Comprehension.  She is not married to her guy.  That's what dating means fool.   Yes, she is Black American so now you looks stoopid.  A minute ago you was preaching about how African men only using Black American women and Black American women only viewed as low class bitches in the society NOW SHYONE'S African boyfriend is LUCKY to have her?  WTF?  You are bipolar huh?   

I am glad YOU ARE NOT THE AFRICAN she is talking to. Ooh Lawd. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where do you see me telling Shyone how to run her relationship?   undecided undecided undecided  Yes, I am a strong black woman and DAMN PROUD.  Secured black men have better things to do than to worry about YOU and your views on what's relationship should be about. 

Get a dummy just like you and you guys will live ever sadly after.   cheesy   A strong Black/African INTELLIGENT woman wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.  Why would she settles for a bottom of barrel African when she can get top of the cream?   cool
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need Hook on Comprehension.  She is not married to her guy.  That's what dating means fool.   Yes, she is Black American so now you looks stoopid.  A minute ago you was preaching about how African men only using Black American women and Black American women only viewed as low class bitches in the society NOW SHYONE'S African boyfriend is LUCKY to have her?  WTF?  You are bipolar huh?   

I am glad YOU ARE NOT THE AFRICAN she is talking to. Ooh Lawd. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where do you see me telling Shyone how to run her relationship?   undecided undecided undecided  Yes, I am a strong black woman and DAMN PROUD.  Secured black men have better things to do than to worry about YOU and your views on what's relationship should be about. 

Get a dummy just like you and you guys will live ever sadly after.   cheesy   A strong Black/African INTELLIGENT woman wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.  Why would she settles for a bottom of barrel African when she can get top of the cream?   cool
Old hag go somewhere else to vent your frustration. cheesy.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mrs Chima is what i would refer as the mad black woman cheesy

Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by pleep(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
You counted three women and come to this conclusion?     Go sat down!. 
not just 3! ms. Potato & kandiikane are both with Yorubas.
I'm telling you every single female here who has a Nigeria lover is with one of them. They are leaving baby mommas all over the world!! wink
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by millco88(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
LOL "Mrs. Chima" is an akata wannabe.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2011
tom28:

Mrs Chima is what i would refer as the mad black woman cheesy

You still playing hide go seek with your brain? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2011
millco88:

LOL "Mrs. Chima" is an akata wannabe.

Then what am I? Oyinbo? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2011
pleep:

I'm telling you every single female here who has a Nigeria lover is with one of them. They are leaving baby mommas all over the world!! wink

No suga. Ms. Potato, Ms Yam, and Ms Cassava is with an Edo man. I don't know about the baby mommas thing YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN WITH THAT! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by kandiikane(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2011
pleep:

I'm telling you every single female here who has a Nigeria lover is with one of them. They are leaving baby mommas all over the world!!  wink
God forbid badt thing!!! Me becoming another one of those "left" baby mamas?!! God forbid!!

Yoruba is not what I look for when searching for a guy or even Nigerian. . I just happen to meet them because they are like everywhere. You cannot get away from them. . .
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by XKZ(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2011
How did persons you were just introduced to find out where you mother is from?
Most Nigerians consider you a Nigerian if your father is Nigerian. So if you are asked (at a Nigerian get-together) what part of Nigeria you are from. And you reply "actually it's my dad who's Nigerian, my mum is African-American" or something along that line, it is assumed that you think there is something wrong with being Nigerian (you probably just tagged along to see how the monkeys behave).
You can see how that could be an instant turn off. Any how that's the only explanation I could think of for the reaction you say you got.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by ektbear: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2011
pleep:

Wow. I read through the recent posts on this topic, and it seems to me like the prerequisit for becoming a female non-Nigerian nlander is a taste of yoruba manliness.

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by bfatoba(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2011
wow!!! i just finished this thread lolz and its very informative but frankly not on point as much as i thought it be, Granted there are some possible answers too but from experience, I just think that a lot of Nigerian Men have different answers as to why, but my reason is because there's this completely different relationship standard in America, or to be more specific, outside of Nigeria. You're definitely Nigerian, no one can argue that, but you were raised American, and even you can't change that, and thats neither a bad thing or a good thing i suppose, it just is lolz. i have more to say but am tired and done with typing.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
@tom ok. i understand. cheesy
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by shine098: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
angry
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol / Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.