Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian + American = Undateable? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian + American = Undateable? (13250 Views)

9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / The Undateable Lady. / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by pleep(m): 4:58am On Jun 21, 2011
Atlanta you say? I was there last week  wink not at a Nigerian conference though

Anyway im a Nigerian guy, about your age, and i don't think we are really choosy when it comes to ethnicity, and you look very Nigerian. Now it is true that many African men have a sort of bias against African Americans but its not racial its cultural. I know a half A.A half African women that dates many Africans.
Its possible that those guys were [i]pretending [/i]not to be interested, I do that sometimes and it works wonders  tongue

Btw are these guys born in the U.S or Nigeria or the U.S that makes a huge difference.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by PureOhio(f): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hello PureOhio.

Never change yourself for ANYBODY regardless if they are Africans or Americans. You are what you are. You didn't ask your father to screw your mother and your mother to carry you to term. You are here. It doesn't matter if you was brown, yellow, pink, azure, torquiose, and silver. There are going to be people that will dislike you JUST BECAUSE.

The FACT that you are a product of African and Black American union shows that misconceptions isn't forever. Shyone touches some of the basic viewpoints of African views on Black Americans and Black American views on Africans. It will always be there unfortunately and that's life.

If you find someone that loves you FOR YOU regardless what their families and friends say that is priceless and hold on that that. It could be the fact that you told them your mother is Black American and the views crept in or it could be like someone said they were just being friendly. Chalk it up as an experience and enjoy it. cheesy

Remember do not CHANGE YOURSELF because the one FOR YOU whether he is Nigerian or Black American WANTS you as you are. wink He just may love that extra "akata-ness" in you.

Thanks. lol, I was thinking the same thing about being born half and half. These guys better get their act together. I've met some non-Nigerian Africans who don't seem to mind that my mom is an akata.

pleep:

Atlanta you say? I was there last week  wink not at a Nigerian conference though

Anyway im a Nigerian guy, about your age, and i don't think we are really choosy when it comes to ethnicity, and you look very Nigerian. Now it is true that many African men have a sort of bias against African Americans but its not racial its cultural. I know a half A.A half African women that dates many Africans.
Its possible that those guys were pretending [/i]not to be interested, I do that sometimes and it works wonders  tongue

Btw are these guys born in the U.S or Nigeria or the U.S that makes a [i]huge
difference.

Yeah, Atlanta cheesy

Oh no, please don't get me wrong. I don't think all Nigerian men are like those fellas I mentioned. I just wanted to hear what some people had to say.

Some of the guys were born in the US and raised in Naija, some were raised in the US and born in Naija, some were born and raised in Naija, and some of them were born and raised in the US. lol, their all over the place.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 5:30am On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

Thanks. lol, I was thinking the same thing about being born half and half. These guys better get their act together. I've met some non-Nigerian Africans who don't seem to mind that my mom is an akata.

Yeah, Atlanta cheesy

Oh no, please don't get me wrong. I don't think all Nigerian men are like those fellas I mentioned. I just wanted to hear what some people had to say.

Some of the guys were born in the US and raised in Naija, some were raised in the US and born in Naija, some were born and raised in Naija, and some of them were born and raised in the US. lol, their all over the place.

Ghanian and other West African men LOOOOOOVES Black American women.  If you ever go to Ghana and if you got that FRONT AND BACK.  You are a done deal.  You may wants to bring some mace with you if you decides to go.  Just saying.   wink

Nigerian men on my side of the EARTH are funny acting sometimes.  It depends on if they been here a minute or if they are FOBA (FRESH OFF THE BOAT)  Other African men do not seems to have an issue with Black American women which is interesting.  It must be a certain group that have an issue with Black American women I supposed.  Hmm.

I have noticed CERTAIN African men do not appreciate women who show independence and strong willness. Interesting. It could be that too.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Araboy(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2011
I like AA women who got the front and the back and I get along just fine with them
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by campbell05: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2011
@Mrs.Chima yes,
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2011
Araboy:

I like AA women who got the front and the back and I get along just fine with them

Funny grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2011
campbell05:

@Mrs.Chima yes,

So why would you say this and then asked her to "holler" at you afterward? undecided undecided

campbell05:

@Poster The Only Reason they won't have anything to do with you is just so so so SIMPLE. because you're an AKATA , Nigerian guys tries as much as possible to avoid Akata's, It's actually has something to do with their attitude, But i am available if you don't mind just that i live in another State,
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by campbell05: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2011
if i was in that gathering i'd avoid her! she might be different, It's just like how you guys in lasgidi few stout, that is how they view them here because they are troublesome and very aggressive, and they are lousy too, No body Like wahala.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2011
campbell05:

if i was in that gathering i'd avoid her! she might be different,  It's just like how you guys in lasgidi few stout,  that is how they view them here because they are troublesome and very aggressive, and they are lousy too,  No body Like wahala.

Loud people are loud and quiet people are quiet.  I definitely would say Nigerian men in a heated argument sound like Rupaul and Sir Elton John in some occasion Pee Wee Herman.

Now that's too much wahala!   lipsrsealed Put some BASS in your voices, GOODNESS!
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by campbell05: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2011
Are you a nigerian and where do you reside? I understand what you mean, I am not generalizing but it's just the perception they get and when they see someone that is quite different they can't really know,
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by ektbear: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

I'm quite endowed physically actually, so I don't think that should be a problem.

Hrm, intriguing. You should be good to go then
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by tpia5: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2011

na wa!!!

na real assorted meat.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by tpia5: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
campbell05:

if i was in that gathering i'd avoid her! she might be different, It's just like how you guys in lasgidi few stout, that is how they view them here because they are troublesome and very aggressive, and they are lousy too, No body Like wahala.

sounds like you were in the gathering?
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by sexylogan(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
this is the first time i'm hearing that 9ja guys passsed s babe over becuz one of her parents is AA. And u said this isnt ur first exprrience. If you can't ask them directly maybe u shud ask a Nigerian lady to find out frm her brothers or close peeps if there's sum particular reason why naija guys feel this way. Best of luck.
P.S. : there are lots of nigerians who'l love u for who u are and nt giv a hoot what nationality ur parents are.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by bumba1234: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ PureOhio, Nigerian + American = VERY DATEABLE, am in one now and its the best i have ever had, dont know what the problems dos guys have, have what u have said, u seem cool, am sure u will find ur match sooner than later, just be urself,
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by anotibeat: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
I saw your pics and wondered y anyone will just ignore you, and i made my conclusion, most Naija men dont want to have anything to do with ''mummy's girl'' u look like one and maybe a ''butty'' too, and all men now understand that most butty relationship dont last, getting married to a spoilt girl will not just be an option for any normal sensible guy, im not saying you are spoilt, but girls of today should learn how to be dependent. more reasons, anyway.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Lovexme(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
Forget bout those guys, you sound like a cool lady. If only I were in Ohio wink
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by izeek(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Its not where you from, cos if there is anything Nigerians have been able to prove over time is that race dont matter!

I need asnwers to the following questions though!

1. How close are u families, i mean does your parents and thiers act like sibblings. Its a possibility they see you as a sister and so ur a no date zone.

2. How old are u, or better put, what is the age difference between u and these dudes! Cos if ur much younger then worsens the issue in 1 above, if ur older almost same but well,

3. Financial reasons might be a part of it, maybe ur family being more affluent than thiers, or vice versa.

What am saying is, it might be anytin but not ur race,

To all u'all being rude and insultive, always rememba that ur like an e-embassy for people who need to get an impression abt how nigerians truely are, and so dont go complaining about the western world having a crap impression about us cos u added to the negative image in ur own little way.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by camaldina(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
Look, Nigerian men in the US think Nigerian-American girls are as loose and ill-cultured as any typical American lady. Never forget that we are a very cultured and conservative group, even when we have PhDs.

For instance, I was amazed seeing female smokers so common among Americans (both black and white) whereas it is an unwritten taboo in Africa  that smoking is only for a few male. I can not imagine myself or any relative of mine sleeping with a girl that smokes on the same bed. In-fact, I avoid sitting beside known female smokers in my classroom.

Look, a Nigerian man in the USA can date American girls for years, but he knows actually where to pick his wife when he really want to make a family. We hate women drown in Western craziness as wives or mother of our children.

NB: What you call women liberation is what we actually see as Western craziness.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Sicherheit(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ PureOhio
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you people just meet? Did you expect them to be all up on you just like that? Give it more than a couple of meeting before jumping to the conclusion that they've lost interest in you. It's hard to believe but not all Nigerian guys are dog panting after the next steak.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by elrony(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
@pureohio shawty this aint worrying urself out!!, itz not dat they dont like ya, thing is: they gat their own personal reasons!

and it aint all nigerian dudes cos i like ya (pix)  wink wink grin kiss so cheer up!!
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Boboedom: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
You might be a talkative and likes to impose your talks on those guys, so to be polite, they just give some space.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by helpdoer: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
"I dont think its about your nationality. I know Nigerians are one of the most friendliest people on this planet and I dont think they actually give a toss about a persons nationality or race."

YES! I agree with this. Look deeper within yourself to see why the guys aren't feeling you.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by PureOhio(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ghanian and other West African men LOOOOOOVES Black American women.  If you ever go to Ghana and if you got that FRONT AND BACK.  You are a done deal.  You may wants to bring some mace with you if you decides to go.  Just saying.   wink

Nigerian men on my side of the EARTH are funny acting sometimes.  It depends on if they been here a minute or if they are FOBA (FRESH OFF THE BOAT)  Other African men do not seems to have an issue with Black American women which is interesting.  It must be a certain group that have an issue with Black American women I supposed.  Hmm.

I have noticed CERTAIN African men do not appreciate women who show independence and strong willness. Interesting. It could be that too.

Ok, I hear ya. Ghana hear I come Naija, I dey come too.

campbell05:

Avoid me? But I haven't done anything cry

sexylogan:

this is the first time i'm hearing that 9ja guys passsed s babe over becuz one of her parents is AA. And u said this isnt your first exprrience. If you can't ask them directly maybe u shud ask a Nigerian lady to find out frm her brothers or close peeps if there's sum particular reason why naija guys feel this way. Best of luck.
P.S. : there are lots of nigerians who'l love u for who u are and nt giv a hoot what nationality your parents are.

Yeah, it's not my first time experienceing it. It has happened with some family aquaintances but in this case it's just plain werid since these are close family friends. I still wonder how they couldn't have known. lol, was my mom that convincing that they had no idea? grin

bumba1234:

@ PureOhio, Nigerian + American = VERY DATEABLE, am in one now and its the best i have ever had, dont know what the problems dos guys have, have what u have said, u seem cool, am sure u will find your match sooner than later, just be urself,

Thanks. Maybe I should start some meet-up group for peopel who have one parent who is Nigerian. I'm  sure it'll give us all a chance to talk and shar stories.

anotibeat:

I saw your pics and wondered y anyone will just ignore you, and i made my conclusion, most Naija men dont want to have anything to do with ''mummy's girl'' u look like one and maybe a ''butty'' too, and all men now understand that most butty relationship dont last, getting married to a spoilt girl will not just be an option for any normal sensible guy, im not saying you are spoilt, but girls of today should learn how to be dependent. more reasons, anyway.

That seems a bit hurtful to be saying. I'm not a "mummy's girl". If you don't mind me asking, why would you suggest I'm a "mummy's girl" then tell me that I should learn to be dependent? The fact that you think I'm a "mummy's girl", isn't that an form of dependencey? I am in no way a "mummy's girl" nor am I spoiled. Yes, my parents have provided me with a good life and I will ALWAYS be grateful for having such loving and supportive parents but believe me, I am in no way a spoiled child. I know we don't know one another but I'm actually very hurt that you would suggest that.

Lovexme:

Forget bout those guys, you sound like a cool lady. If only I were in Ohio wink

Thank you. When we meet again, I'll sit down with them and have a heart to heart conversation. Even though their actions were indirect, I know they'll give me a straighfoward answer.

@izeek:
1. We're all pretty close. Some of us grew up together and some of us met as we were older. Our parents, particulary my Dad, grew up in the same area, went to the same schools, traveled to the same places. He's known some of them since he was a little kid. Shocking abi? As far as I'm concerned they're all family to me.

2. I'm 22. There really isn't much of an age difference. I've seen some of them date the Nigerian born girls that are around 20 to 26. In fact, some for them have dated in high school.

3. We're all pretty much from the same socioeconomic background.

By the way, its ok. I know some people may not like this thread but its fine. I know my people, and I know we can be very caring and loving so all is well. I wanna hear what everyone has to say no matter how hurtful it may be.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Cuteobi(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pureohio this is d 1st time am hearing dis.y would any guy not want to hook up with such a fine chick.if dem naija guys dont want ya,go out of the circle baby.nie hair baby!

@190 if pureohio doesnt want u nor ya money,am all urs sweetie! wink
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by adconline(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2011

1. How close are u families,  i mean does your parents and thiers act like sibblings. Its a possibility they see you as a sister and so your a no date zone.

2. How old are u, or better put, what is the age difference between u and these dudes! Cos if your much younger then worsens the issue in 1 above, if your older almost same but well,

3. Financial reasons might be a part of it, maybe your family being more affluent than thiers, or vice versa.

What am saying is, it might be anytin but not your race,

I like your answers! I'd like to add more. If it had something to do with your parentage, a Nigerian dude will be more inclined to date you because of your Naija connection. So your background is a great addition not a baggage if a guy is truly  interested in a girl who has got Naija link.

I dont know why people get this general assumption that Africans look down on AA's in the US.  Africans are more likely to be  made fun of fun than AA's. Africans  have image deficit- sometimes u get to receive comments like U dont look African, U look good for an African, I didnt know you were African, when did you learn English etc.

Also I dont think Nigerians behave the  same way as East or southern Africans would, so lumping Africans together does not really answer our question.

Maybe the guys did not find you datable not because of your parentage, but  because of the relationships your parents have with their parents.
Did you see those Naija guys hooking up with other girls at the party? If so, what was the ratio of girls to boys?

How about location? Your profile gives an illusion of someone who does not live in ATL, so if most of the guys live in ATL, they might not be ready for out of state dating.

Another  thing is the age difference, age matters to most guys, they don't want to  be  put under  pressure to do anything against their will.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by marabout(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lady Pure,

Those 20s -late 20s are not ready to settle down yet. Probably still having a swell time.
They may believe that black ladies go on about marriage too soon.
Hot blooded Nigerian men are not known to pass over a pretty babe like you BUT I did same to a few ladies (non-nigerian Africans) in the past. They were very sexy but I had passed the stage of starting anything with any babe just for the sake of it. I wanted to settle down.
Who knows: maybe you have always bumped into guys with enough on their plate already (womenwise).

(1)Don't be too talkative

(2) Don't be like in your face: but smile and be friendly

(3) If you want to meet Naija boys dress nice/ladylike but conservatively. A dress made with african fabric would help, showing your appreciation for African way of life.

(4) Don't fall for just any Dele, Okafor , Alechenu, Garuba, or Nosa  that comes your way. Don't be in a hurry. There are still some good Naija dudes out there.

PureOhio:

I'm quite endowed physically actually, so I don't think that should be a problem.  Thanks for the advice.  smiley

Thank you--- smiley

Earlier 20s - late 20s

@ Everyone: Thanks for the comments. I Really appreciate them.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by PureOhio(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

@ PureOhio
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you people just meet? Did you expect them to be all up on you just like that? Give it more than a couple of meeting before jumping to the conclusion that they've lost interest in you. It's hard to believe but not all Nigerian guys are dog panting after the next steak.

I'm sorry, I think I may have used the word 'met' in an incorrect manner. A few of the guys were people I just met but the rest are guys I've known for a while. I wan't trying to say that all Nigerian guys are dogs panting. I have Nigerian girl friends and I hear the not so nice things they say about my countrymen and I know not all of it is true. Its not like I was trying to say that I expected them to be all over me. That wasn't even ony my mind. Its just that after a while of going to these gatherings, I noticed something. Please, try and see where I'm coming from with this. I love my Naija men--After all, my father is one. How can I hate the very thing that is responsible for my existance? cry

elrony:

@pureohio shawty this aint worrying urself out!!, itz not dat they dont like ya, thing is: they gat their own personal reasons!

and it aint all nigerian dudes cos i like ya (pix)  wink wink grin kiss so cheer up!!

lol thanks. II guess everyone has theirt own preference when it comes to these things.

@everyone:
I'm really sorry for the really long response. I was really busy so I tried my best to response as quickly as I could.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by PureOhio(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
marabout:

Lady Pure,

Those 20s -late 20s are not ready to settle down yet. Probably still having a swell time.
They may believe that black ladies go on about marriage too soon.
Hot blooded Nigerian men are not known to pass over a pretty babe like you BUT I did same to a few ladies (non-nigerian Africans) in the past. They were very sexy but I had passed the stage of starting anything with any babe just for the sake of it. I wanted to settle down.
Who knows: maybe you have always bumped into guys with enough on their plate already (womenwise).

(1)Don't be too talkative

(2) Don't be like in your face: but smile and be friendly

(3) If you want to meet Naija boys dress nice/ladylike but conservatively. A dress made with african fabric would help, showing your appreciation for African way of life.

(4) Don't fall for just any Dele, Okafor , Alechenu, Garuba, or Nosa  that comes your way. Don't be in a hurry. There are still some good Naija dudes out there.

lol ok, I'm taking note of everything your saying wink

adconline:

1. How close are u families,  i mean does your parents and thiers act like sibblings. Its a possibility they see you as a sister and so your a no date zone.

2. How old are u, or better put, what is the age difference between u and these dudes! Cos if your much younger then worsens the issue in 1 above, if your older almost same but well,

3. Financial reasons might be a part of it, maybe your family being more affluent than thiers, or vice versa.

What am saying is, it might be anytin but not your race,

I like your answers! I'd like to add more. If it had something to do with your parentage, a Nigerian dude will be more inclined to date you because of your Naija connection. So your background is a great addition not a baggage if a guy is truly  interested in a girl who has got Naija link.

I dont know why people get this general assumption that Africans look down on AA's in the US.  Africans are more likely to be  made fun of fun than AA's. Africans  have image deficit- sometimes u get to receive comments like U dont look African, U look good for an African, I didnt know you were African, when did you learn English etc.

Also I dont think Nigerians behave the  same way as East or southern Africans would, so lumping Africans together does not really answer our question.

Maybe the guys did not find you datable not because of your parentage, but  because of the relationships your parents have with their parents.
Did you see those Naija guys hooking up with other girls at the party? If so, what was the ratio of girls to boys?

How about location? Your profile gives an illusion of someone who does not live in ATL, so if most of the guys live in ATL, they might not be ready for out of state dating.

Another  thing is the age difference, age matters to most guys, they don't want to  be  put under  pressure to do anything against their will.

You see , that's the thing that has me scratching my head. I go stop scratching sef, make my hair no skata.

And yes, you're right. I'm not from the Atlanta area. We just visit there every once in a while.

Yeah, I saw them with other girls--a couple of them, I'd never seen before. I'm not sure about the ratio though. Seemed like an even number to me.

Cuteobi:

Pureohio this is d 1st time am hearing dis.y would any guy not want to hook up with such a fine chick.if dem naija guys dont want ya,go out of the circle baby.nie hair baby!

@190 if pureohio doesnt want u nor ya money,am all urs sweetie! wink

Thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by otiigba1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
can you cook? because one time i was having a talk with an ameican girl, and when i asked if she could cook she said no!! and and answered " i can boil an egg" i thought noway!! btw i am british i live in england
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
this really beats my imagination.Nigerians snubbing other Nigerians at functions in the states
when I 1st got here,was intent on seeking out a few Nigerians to be friends with so I go feel at home small,Oh booy big mistake.All but one of the Nigerians I met in denver acted like I was bugging them and to make it really annoying,you have most of them driving cabs,security at the courts and co and still push their stupid hair filled nose at you.
was at an ebga function like 3weeks ago and i remember seeing some guy who sat right beside me at the table who was acting like "him shit no dey smell" and then saw him again yesterday at the court(going to pay a ticket) and he was the security guy and he recognised me instantly but had to hide his face(maybe na cos of the machine wey i bring or just pure shame) and that really baffled me.I have not had any pleasant experience with Nigerians here,apart from 1 Nigerian and guess what! omo boi is doing very very good.owns a restaurant and got links up the hizzy but i hav e never seen him act like him shit no dey smell
sorry for rambling,just woke up and eye never clear
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
milehigh06:

this really beats my imagination.Nigerians snubbing other Nigerians at functions in the states
when I 1st got here,was intent on seeking out a few Nigerians to be friends with so I go feel at home small,Oh booy big mistake.All but one of the Nigerians I met in denver acted like I was bugging them and to make it really annoying,you have most of them driving cabs,security at the courts and co and still push their silly hair filled nose at you.
was at an ebga function like 3weeks ago and i remember seeing some guy who sat right beside me at the table who was acting like "him poo no dey smell" and then saw him again yesterday at the court(going to pay a ticket) and he was the security guy and he recognised me instantly but had to hide his face(maybe na cos of the machine wey i bring or just pure shame) and that really baffled me.I have not had any pleasant experience with Nigerians here,apart from 1 Nigerian and guess what! omo boi is doing very very good.owns a restaurant and got links up the hizzy but i hav e never seen him act like him poo no dey smell
sorry for rambling,just woke up and eye never clear
grin grin grin grin grin so now you don come nairaland come open dis guy nyash, nawa for you ooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.