Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian + American = Undateable? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian + American = Undateable? (13251 Views)

9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / The Undateable Lady. / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2011
So those nigerians who are going to whoop my ass are they staying in your crib mrs chima?
Dont make me laugh because you nothing but all mouth grin.I recall some time ago a user in here referred to you as a m0nkey and you did nothing about it.I am going to speak my mind and if u dont like it there"s the X button you f00lish akata grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A Black American woman dissed you huh? Nurse your hurt suga and bandage those wounds. I understand. Rejection is a mofo huh. lipsrsealed
Hahaha you wish cheesy.Why in the world would i hit on a 48 yr old middle aged woman who is hitting menopause when there are younger more beautiful women around.I am just saying that the anger and frustration among you black american women tend to increase as u get older.Damm it must really suck being middleaged and lonely grin grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Those Nigerian girls love THAT MONEY you borrowed to flash.  It isn't YOU suga unless they are village girls because I know for a fact intellectual Nigerian women WOULDN'T EVEN spit on you if you was on fire.   lipsrsealed

The girls i dated were undergraduates while i was in the university and i also dated a lady that worked in the bank and by the way u really dont need to look down at the village girls in naija because they have more class than a ghetto queen from the projects grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

PureOhio,

Tom28 is the spokesperson of Jerry Lewis Kids Foundation. He has issues not only with Black American women, but man-lover men and white people. He stated in other threads that the only reason Nigerian men date white women is for papers. He is obsessed with HIV infection, (I think he is HIV positive but that a different thread) and man-lover men.
Akata with the igbo name is still mad grin.I just hope your sojourn on nairaland will fetch you a nigerian husband, haha!

Please do not take offense to ANYTHING he say. Even his OWN Nigerian brothers called him shameless IN OTHER THREADS. Now that pathetic.

Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

PureOhio,

Tom28 is the spokesperson of Jerry Lewis Kids Foundation. He has issues not only with Black American women, but man-lover men and white people. He stated in other threads that the only reason Nigerian men date white women is for papers. He is obsessed with HIV infection, (I think he is HIV positive but that a different thread) and man-lover men.

Please do not take offense to ANYTHING he say. Even his OWN Nigerian brothers called him shameless IN OTHER THREADS. Now that pathetic.

cheesy cheesy This akata with the igbo name is still mad.Well i just hope your sojourn on nairaland fetches you a nigerian husband, haha!
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

The girls i dated were undergraduates while i was in the university and i also dated a lady that worked in the bank and by the way u really dont need to look down at the village girls in naija because they have more class than a ghetto queen from the projects grin

Just because I said you only attracts village girls doesn't mean I looked down on them.  Those village girls looks up at you and intellectual Nigerian women looks down on you.  

They have queens in the projects?   shocked undecided  Are those queens your relatives?  

tom28:

Hahaha you wish cheesy.Why in the world would i hit on a 48 yr old middle aged woman who is hitting menopause when there are younger more beautiful women around.I am just saying that the anger and frustration among you black american women tend to increase as u get older.Damm it must really suck being middleaged and lonely grin grin

If Black American women didn't cause you any problems, why are you ANGRY?  I don't know why would you hit on 48 years old women but your brothers are.  If you are desperate you would too.  Just because your brothers were lucky nabbing them doesn't mean you wouldn't be lucky.  

I thought you was a man now you a middle aged woman and lonely?   shocked

tom28:

So those nigerians who are going to whoop my Bottom are they staying in your crib mrs chima?
Dont make me laugh because you nothing but all mouth grin.I recall some time ago a user in here referred to you as a m0nkey and you did nothing about it.I am going to speak my mind and if u dont like it there"s the X button you f00lish akata grin cheesy

Those Nigerian men that ARE going to whoop your arse live in the huts next door to you.  You can speak your mind all you want.  We already know you are slow.  You can click the x if you can't take the heat helmet wearing nigga.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

cheesy cheesy This akata with the igbo name is still mad.Well i just hope your sojourn on nairaland fetches you a nigerian husband, haha!

Why would I be mad at your disability?  I think it unfortunate for you. 

Correction:  I hope YOUR sojourn on nairaland finds YOU a Nigerian husband battyboo.   wink

Just go to the dating section and create a thread titled: I am a bottom biatch.   cool

LMAO@ME looking for and WANTING niggas from NAIRALAND! grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeeewwwww! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2011
PureOhio:

tom28, why are you making all these generalizations?!

This has got to be by far one of the most disrespectful things I have ever heard on this thread. My mother is nothing like the women you've described. I've seen my fair share of loud and obnoxious Nigerian women but I don't say all of them are like them. Please stop making these generalizations about people. As a black man, I'm sure white people look at you as a black person and make horrible assumptions about you cry
I have no issues with you and i do believe you might be  a respectable young lady and if what i am saying offends you i apologize but then i have no choice than to insult someone if she insults me.Its what is called tits for tats cheesy cheesy cheesy.Iam  just getting under the skin of that frustrated middle aged tranny(mrs chima)
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

I have no issues with you and i do believe you might be  a respectable young lady and if what i am saying offends you i apologize but then i have no choice than to insult someone if she insults me.Its what is called bosoms for tats cheesy cheesy cheesy.Iam  just getting under the skin of that frustrated middle aged tranny(mrs chima)

You will have to do more than CALLING ME FRUSTRATED AND MIDDLE AGED to get under my skin.  You needs to be original and stop stealing other people's attempted words/insult.

Others who are TEN TIMES better than you intellectually have attempted to "get under my skin" and failed.  I do not take INTERNET serious and personal.   wink

Try again and HARDER, GRANDPA.   (I wouldn't hold my breath)

I know I am getting under YOUR SKIN though. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy haha you so easy to piss off grin grin grin and you take this site too damm seriously.Just whats it about u akata women and ur uncontrolled anger, lmbao!! cheesy : cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

cheesy cheesy cheesy haha you so easy to piss off grin grin grin and you take this site too damm seriously.Just whats it about u akata women and your uncontrolled anger, lmbao!! cheesy : cheesy cheesy

TRY HARDER, Grandpa.  Ask for assistance.  You WISH I would take this site SERIOUSLY. Keep dreaming Jerry Jr.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You will have to d :Dan CALLING ME FRUSTRATED AND MIDDLE AGED to get under my skin.  You needs to be original and stop stealing other people's attempted words/insuljavascript:void(0);t.

Others who are TEN TIMES better than you intellectually have attempted to "get under my skin" and failed.  I do not take INTERNET serious and personal.   wink

Try again and HARDER, GRANDPA.   (I wouldn't hold my breath)

I know I am getting under YOUR SKIN though.   grin grin grin grin grin grin
hell yea i am a 30 yr old grandpa , lmbao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

hell yea i am a 30 yr old grandpa , lmbao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dog years do not count, Grandpa.   wink   How's the hot flashes? 

How many of your daughters/sons had children out of wedlock, Grampy?
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dog years do not count, Grandpa.   wink   How's the hot flashes? 

How many of your daughters/sons had children out of wedlock, Grampy?
i am a young grandpa, haha!
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

i am a young grandpa, haha!

You are a dummy who said Cubans aren't hispanic!   grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It was priceless when you said 100,000 Black Americans beats 25 million Africans in the HIV infection race.  I shared what you said on another site and you was the hot topic for 1 week straight.  I shared some posts you wrote and white people thought you was a backwood nigger from Mississippi.  lipsrsealed

I didn't even tell them what you were until after it dies down and they were like most Nigerian men are smart that couldn't be true.   lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2011
[quote author=Mrs.Chima link=topic=694530.msg8572914#msg8572914 date=1308806TRY HARDER, Grandpa.  Ask for assistance.  You WISH I would take t. Keep dreaming Jerry Jr.
[quote][/quote]
It should be papa jr and not jerry jr so learn it
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

[quote author=Mrs.Chima link=topic=694530.msg8572914#msg8572914 date=1308806TRY HARDER, Grandpa.  Ask for assistance.  You WISH I would take t.  Keep dreaming Jerry Jr.

It should be papa jr and not jerry jr so learn it

Jerry Jr suits you.  Tough.  Keep your posts coming your fans on another forum misses your posts.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

[quote author=Mrs.Chima link=topic=694530.msg8572914#msg8572914 date=1308806TRY HARDER, Grandpa.  Ask for assistance.  You WISH I would take t.  Keep dreaming Jerry Jr.

\\
shocked For a moment i thought you might suffer a heart attack but then thank God you cooling off now cool.AnywaY i am off for now cool
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

\\
shocked For a moment i thought you might suffer a heart attack but then thank God you cooling off now cool.AnywaY i am off for now cool

That's why reading comprehension is the SHIT. wink It is not your fault being slow and all. cool

Generator oil went out huh? You run along and make that naira LEGALLY. wink
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are a dummy who said Cubans aren't hispanic!   grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It was priceless when you said 100,000 Black Americans beats 25 million Africans in the HIV infection race.  I shared what you said on another site and you was the hot topic for 1 week straight.  I shared some posts you wrote and white people thought you was a backwood nigger from Mississippi.  lipsrsealed

I didn't even tell them what you were until after it dies down and they were like most Nigerian men are smart that couldn't be true.   lipsrsealed
As if you Americans are anyway intelligent.If i recall some few months ago Sarah Palin was arguing on tv that africa is a country while your Britney spears was saying africa is in japan cheesy.If these ppl are your representatives what can it be said about the average yank? I Have seen americans acting stup1d on the streets and on tv and it really dont matter about race because both akatas and wh1te yankee trash act both the same way.When you see wh1te trash then you know thats an american for sure. grin.Anyway we go have our discussion later cheesy
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by kandiikane(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2011
Why do so many Akatas like using the "N" word on others some much? Only  ghettos use that sh[i]i[/i]t.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Why do so many Akatas like using the "N" word on others some much? Only  ghettos use that sh[i]i[/i]t.

So the Africans, Oyinbos, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, and Native Americans that uses the Nigger word are ghetto too huh?

Take your time.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
tom28:

As if you Americans are anyway intelligent.If i recall some few months ago Sarah Palin was arguing on tv that africa is a country while your Britney spears was saying africa is in japan cheesy.If these ppl are your representatives what can it be said about the average yank? I Have seen americans acting stup1d on the streets and on tv and it really dont matter about race because both akatas and wh1te yankee trash act both the same way.When you see wh1te trash then you know thats an american for sure. grin.Anyway we go have our discussion later cheesy

You are Sarah Palin in a man's body. LMAO@using Sarah Palin and Britney Spears as an example when they are slow just like him. grin grin grin grin grin

According to you, America is trashy but BUT YOUR PEOPLE leaving their country in droves. lipsrsealed If Americans are academically inept then why would YOUR PEOPLE choose American education system? China/Japan is tough to scam into huh?

You are trash and you are not American. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by PureOhio(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
Na wa o!!! shocked

Why are you all throwing jabs? Abeg, stop this.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are Sarah Palin in a man's body. LMAO@using Sarah Palin and Britney Spears as an example w and act hen they are slow just like him. grin grin grin grin grin

According to you, America is trashy but BUT YOUR PEOPLE leaving their country in droves. lipsrsealed If Americans are academically inept then why would YOUR PEOPLE choose American education system? China/Japan is tough to scam into huh?

We come to your country to make money and whether you AAs feel sore about it it does not matter.Yes u Americans are academically inept and this could explain why its mostly foreigners who run your universities.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So the Africans, Oyinbos, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, and Native Americans that uses the Nigger word are ghetto too huh?  

Take your time.  
Only ghettos use that whether you are a white or Arab. You never see sensible people using it to refer to others.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are Sarah Palin in a man's body.   LMAO@using Sarah Palin and Britney Spears as an example when they are slow just like him.   grin grin grin grin grin

Many Americans regard Sarah Palin as the greatest American woman but then Palin is just a typical replica of the average yank. grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are Sarah Palin in a man's body. LMAO@using Sarah Palin and Britney Spears as an example when they are slow just like him. grin grin grin grin grin

And why would i want to be an American?
Your country has no culture and no identity.Many young black american kids these days have no black role model to look up to and your rappers tell your kids that the only way to make it is to go into the street b!tch up some niggah and make ur money in crooked means.They tell u that school is only for whiteys and that real black men are gangsters grin.Not everybody is despirate in being an american grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by Amya(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.chima and tom28 get a room!
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
Amya:

Mrs.chima  and tom28 get a room!

You can have him.    wink

tom28:

And why would i want to be an American?
Your country has no culture and no identity.Many young black american kids these days have no black role model to look up to and your rappers tell your kids that the only way to make it is to go into the street b!tch up some niggah and make your money in crooked means.They tell u that school is only for whiteys and that real black men are gangsters grin.Not everybody is despirate in being an american grin

No one said that you wanted to be American. (America thanks you)  Do you have ADHD?  You are all over the place and obviously frustrated.  Just take deep breaths and keep looking someone will take pity on you. 

You said you was in America (curling lips) right?  According to you, America has no culture so that means you and your brothers in America have no culture either.

As for black role models, are you saying President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are asians?   shocked shocked shocked 

As for rappers, Nigerian youth LOVES and imitates them.  Many of the girls that looks like you trying to look like Beyonce.  The largest consumers of rap music in North America are (drum roll)  Oyinbos!   grin

Now internationally, high percentage of Asian countries, African countries, and Europe. grin
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by adconline(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Read my statements again - you will see that I DIDN'T LUMP as I intentionally chose the words a "large majority" ---- if you don't fall in that majority-----good for you.  My experiences with African men have been very good NOTHING NARROW about them.  From these very African men, those I dated and those I befriended every single one of them confirmed the negative image they had from their personal experience and/or their "heard of experiences" of AA's as a group.

You are still projecting your narrow experiences  as the standard occurrence in African vs AA relationships. You cannot claim to have dated or befriended majority of African men in the US or have you? So your experiences are very minuscule,so  when you make bold statements like majority of Africans have negatives views about AAs, you should have some facts to back it up. Having said that, Africans are more likely to be stereotyped in US than AAs-- Africans have more image problems in the US than AAs. In Nigeria for example, most people have  a very favorable view of Americans (black, white, yellow, green)> Nigerians who come to the US form their views based on what they see, but most Americans  form their opinion about Africans based on what's shown on TV without  going to Africa.

Additionally, I have also spoken to Africans from Ghana, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Rwanda-----the media has given AA's such a negative image and many of those same AAs have bought into that downward spiral----views of our ethnicity are global so I definitely can speak of this, the U.S. has been the largest superpower for as far back as I can recall and those of my ancestors can recall. 

Media outlets in Nigeria nay Africa are  not obsessed with AA's image problems. The news is not always tailored to highlight problems in AA communities, as such, most   Nigerians do not have preconceived bad image of AAs.

The U.S. pushed that viewpoint (read your U.S. History books) to other nations ----- so I can safely speak on a wholistic (not holistic - used more medicinally speaking) level.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/holistic. In the context of holistic view ,  not wholistic view

Globally there is a negative "prevailing view" amongst cultures including black cultures in 3rd world countries that AA's are undesirable on different levels.  As an AA I can state that without emotion as I like to face claims especially false ones.  I don't live in the dark----I want to see the hole before I step into it.  I'm not one to see something and turn away as though it isn't there.  If you don't answer the falsities they still persist.  I answer them right away.  Those countries that methodically without question kiss the azz. of the U.S. have bought into that view of AA's.

Your views are still skewed. Me against the world. To be honest with you, most people in 3rd world countries would love to trade positions with Americans nay AAs. I dont know what you are talking about.

@ OP - if a few measly miles of travel has put these guys off of you, your beauty, your intellect and your ethnicity------TRUST ME  that isn't the lot you want or need.  A man who loves to travel should be one of the qualities you like in a mate.  Travel expands the horizon on so many different levels --- all involved benefit.  If a small distance played a factor of showing "disinterest" - run from the despot, pathetic bunch.  I never met an African in the U.S. that saw distance as a hinderance

It's all about economics. Some people are not open to long distance relationships cos of time, money,intimacy and availability.
Re: Nigerian + American = Undateable? by MrsChima(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
adconline:

Read my statements again - you will see that I DIDN'T LUMP as I intentionally chose the words a "large majority" ---- if you don't fall in that majority-----good for you.  My experiences with African men have been very good NOTHING NARROW about them.  From these very African men, those I dated and those I befriended every single one of them confirmed the negative image they had from their personal experience and/or their "heard of experiences" of AA's as a group.

You are still projecting your narrow experiences  as the standard occurrence in African vs AA relationships. You cannot claim to have dated or befriended majority of African men in the US or have you? So your experiences are very minuscule,so  when you make bold statements like majority of Africans have negatives views about AAs, you should have some facts to back it up. Having said that, Africans are more likely to be stereotyped in US than AAs-- Africans have more image problems in the US than AAs. In Nigeria for example, most people have  a very favorable view of Americans (black, white, yellow, green)> Nigerians who come to the US form their views based on what they see, but most Americans  form their opinion about Africans based on what's shown on TV without  going to Africa.

Additionally, I have also spoken to Africans from Ghana, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Rwanda-----the media has given AA's such a negative image and many of those same AAs have bought into that downward spiral----views of our ethnicity are global so I definitely can speak of this, the U.S. has been the largest superpower for as far back as I can recall and those of my ancestors can recall. 

Media outlets in Nigeria nay Africa are  not obsessed with AA's image problems. The news is not always tailored to highlight problems in AA communities, as such, most   Nigerians do not have preconceived bad image of AAs.

The U.S. pushed that viewpoint (read your U.S. History books) to other nations ----- so I can safely speak on a wholistic (not holistic - used more medicinally speaking) level.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/holistic. In the context of holistic view ,  not wholistic view

Globally there is a negative "prevailing view" amongst cultures including black cultures in 3rd world countries that AA's are undesirable on different levels.  As an AA I can state that without emotion as I like to face claims especially false ones.  I don't live in the dark----I want to see the hole before I step into it.  I'm not one to see something and turn away as though it isn't there.  If you don't answer the falsities they still persist.  I answer them right away.  Those countries that methodically without question kiss the azz. of the U.S. have bought into that view of AA's.

Your views are still skewed. Me against the world. To be honest with you, most people in 3rd world countries would love to trade positions with Americans nay AAs. I dont know what you are talking about.

@ OP - if a few measly miles of travel has put these guys off of you, your beauty, your intellect and your ethnicity------TRUST ME  that isn't the lot you want or need.  A man who loves to travel should be one of the qualities you like in a mate.  Travel expands the horizon on so many different levels --- all involved benefit.  If a small distance played a factor of showing "disinterest" - run from the despot, pathetic bunch.  I never met an African in the U.S. that saw distance as a hinderance

It's all about economics. Some people are not open to long distance relationships cos of time, money,intimacy and availability.

I know you was talking to Shyone but there are people who travels outside of their country to to other countries and still have negative views of the country.  Just like SOME Africans come over to America and still harbors the preconceived view of what America is about.  We all have assumptions and opinions about EVERYTHING. 

I have met/know African people who do not share the same views as Africans on this site as well as Africans who do share the same views.  The same for Black Americans, some believes that Africans are their relatives and some believes they aren't. If all Africans thought alike there wouldn't be any civil wars amongst Africans and violence amongst Black Americans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.