Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41719 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
When you see a traffic light...there is something you must now...
Red say stop ( menstruation )
Yellow say ready
Greenlight yen gangan na him dey give you
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:
I have stopped being a parrot when around ladies

It's either i receive unnecessary kiss or pecks and when you asked them, what was that for, they would tell you never mind

I guess they get too carried away with my epistles
[/s]
go and marry
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

I think the boy needs this o.t. Simple!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Chitonny: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
She place bet with her colleagues, so no to reason am oooo
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Seaseason07: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
When you are not paying attention to videos circulating all over the social media about the evil things ladies are does. In case you don't know let me tell you they are already device undetectable means of stealing the glory of men. It just happened to you. To you, it is just ordinary kiss but to her and the person who sent her the message it is a big fortune for them. start pay and attention to what will be happening in your life from that day on. In weeks time, come back here to tell us. Your sack letter is work in progress. You better start praying.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nat404: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided
I would like to know who they are.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by winner37(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
my bro. Girls nowadays are hardly to predict.
my own point of view is if you want to know what is in her mind just fixed a date out with her try to have a soft intimate conversation than listen to her replies and her body messages. girls do easily fall in love with smart,gentle,decent in dressing,funny, outgoing guys..
use your brains and not your head to play the game you gonna win it.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Akinh: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
and you are among people Said Bubu wanna send to represent us in Russia/Ukraine?..Kai
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by batb: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
ladies have nothing to offer. It's either she is after sexual pleasure or your money. That's all.
Well.. That's something na! And if you have money and not poor, you will happy to be in a position where you could help another human being!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by helinues: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
go and marry

So you do not have personal opinion about this issue and you think you can shut others down?

Which kind of human being are you exactly? NL's before judging me, kindly go through this guy achieve and see what he has been doing with it.

How can someone be so bitter to the extent of not making a single contribution on this forum but would rather knock others opinion down.

Na still same you dey use your alternative monikers to cancel our comments cos thats what we subjected you to s yoi can not engage with us intellectually.

Do you sometimes think, I mean do you reflect about your activities on this forum?

I am damn sure you won't read this before dropping your as usual jargons as comprehensing things na war for you
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
sounds like a truth or dare game to me
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Fhuck the bitch and act like you don't know her afterwards. The hoes are piece of scums,I just sent my girlfriend money day before yesterday and I got her breakup text this morning on ground that I cheat without any evidence. Why didn't she break up b4 I sent the money? When we want to be sincere, Nigeria girls bring out the beast in them.
Your story sef grin

Did you cheat? Forget evidence.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nat404: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
That's a green light. She likes you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

I think the boy needs this o.t. Simple!
Thanks.. kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Sarcastic101:

Are you a man or woman?
Answer
Haha.. grin kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Innobee99:
It's strange to NIGERIAN guys grin grin
Why tho?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Putin must hear dis.
Haha.. thanks for making me giggle.. kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that just because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future

Block head...so she's cheap like that?..U a fool.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Johel:

Block head...so she's cheap like that?..U a fool.
[/s] A daft simp just enter this thread with his stupidity
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
rickpat:
do what your mind is telling you..If you succeed,bravo...if you fail..sorry...bear the consequences..in this part of the world we barely use a kiss to the cheek for pleasantries..but I advise,you take it as normal or stop her...office romance doesn't always end well ..face your work o...work scarce and bills many ..good luck

Perfecto!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] A daft simp just enter this thread with his stupidity

Look at the people that lambasted you...it should send a signal to you that you a concrete fool... foolishness runs in your DNA...
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by judejprince: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
9ice one from her
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Johel:

Look at the people that lambasted you...it should send a signal to you that you a concrete fool... foolery runs in your DNA...
[/s]Your fellow simps and feminists lords did that . Not sane people who know a whòre when they see one

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Govocrete: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
I am very disappointed with the guy that said she is cheap and want a relationship. That is a statement from an illiterate, who lack exposure.

If she likes you and took a bold step that 50million Nigerian ladies will not take, I cherish her boldness. She is bold and be pride of her.

I believe you have some likeness for the lady too but you don't want to make a move and later discover you misjudged her. There are ladies that likes/love you for who you are and will to give you her all even if it will not end at the alter.

Here is a game plan for you.

Choose a date, tell her you have a ticket for the cinema this weekend or next and if she is interest going out for a movie this weekend, it will be a pleasure to unwind the stree at the work place.

On another occasion, when you have some loose cash, invite her for a diner outside your house. After that don't give her any treat, she will be the one to suggest another outing and don't be shy to tell her, you are on a low budget. Don't be surprised she will tell you all expenses will be on her.

While doing this look out for her reaction and body language. Don't do these unless you are interested in a relationship.

Don't forget that anything that hungry a male also hunger the female.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Your fellow simps and feminists lords did that . Not sane people who know a whòre when they see one

Guess your mother is a LovePeddler and your father a simp for giving birth to such a nuisance like u...cover your block ugly head in shame maggot.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by sabreal: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

Have you arrested her for sexual harrasment?
Pls go aheaf

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Johel:

Guess your mother is a LovePeddler and your father a simp for giving birth to such a nuisance like u...cover your block ugly head in shame maggot.
Tell that to your ogogoro-guzzling mother that gives mouth-action for a living .
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Tell that to your ogogoro-guzzling mother that gives mouth-action for a living .

A failure is what and who u are,take it or leave...bitter soul,so a girl kissing a guy's cheek makes her cheap?... illiterate,go get some education... slowpoke.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by SHOCK7(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided
Whatz the meaning of this redpillers?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Sarcastic101: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha.. grin kiss
ok it's one of them,
Bye
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Johel:

A failure is what and who u are,take it or leave...bitter soul,so a girl kissing a guy's cheek makes her cheap?... illiterate,go get some education... slowpoke.
[/s]Tell your sister to come give me a casual kiss on the cheeks and see if she won't return to you full of sperm . Idiòt
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So you do not have personal opinion about this issue and you think you can shut others down?

Which kind of human being are you exactly? NL's before judging me, kindly go through this guy achieve and see what he has been doing with it.

How can someone be so bitter to the extent of not making a single contribution on this forum but would rather knock others opinion down.

Na still same you dey use your alternative monikers to cancel our comments cos thats what we subjected you to s yoi can not engage with us intellectually.

Do you sometimes think, I mean do you reflect about your activities on this forum?

I am damn sure you won't read this before dropping your as usual jargons as comprehensing things na war for you
[/s]
what's this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.